Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Feb-18, 11:50
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Years later

For those of you who have been schoolgirl pinned for real, meaning against your will. How did you feel after your experience years later? Was it by a session wrestler or no? I feel like if it's against a girl you know personally(friend, gf, ex, wife) it affects you differently since you have to live with it afterwards. I also believe it has a lot to do with how the pinner acts while it's locked in. Hope this is not a duplicate thread, was trying to take a new angle on this topic
Old 18-Feb-18, 17:39
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Years later

Any type of real life loss affects you much more than a session does. Especially years later.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 17:45
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any type of real life loss affects you much more than a session does. Especially years later.
I agree. I think that if you lose against a family member or someone you are close to it's even harder since you will be costantly reminded to that loss. If it's against a girl you will never see again it's another story. I think that men do sessions cause they want to lose and both the client and the girl know that, so there is no sense of defeat and no humiliation at all from a session (that's why I am not interested anymore in sessions).
Old 18-Feb-18, 21:35
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

When I was 19 I wrestled around with a friend from school after a few drinks on a patch of grass late at night. I can't remember how we got onto the subject of fighting but I remember that I wound her up a little to get her to playfight and she bit.
I genuinely wanted to win and thought it was going to be quite easy to hold her down, so I was shocked when she got astride me and kept pinning my arms down. Every time she counted I strained and managed to turn over to avoid a pin, so she punched me in the back, tried to twist an arm, anything to turn me over again and try for another pin. She even slipped her arm around my neck and tried to choke me a few times but she had no technique and I was able to avoid submitting like that. I think I reminded her that we agreed on pins only so she stopped with the choking.

After a few minutes we both gassed hard. We were both out of shape, I rarely exercised at that point and she certainly never went near a gym in addition to smoking twenty a day.
I couldn't get out from under her but every time she forced me onto my back and tried to pin my wrists, I was able to raise a shoulder.

Anyway, after a few attempts she seemed to realize she would need to get her weight higher and after turning me onto my back again she bounced up and landed on my chest. I was exhausted, had my arms pinned against my chest under her weight (she was heavier then me, thick thighs) so I couldn't get out and she got the pin.
I was genuinely shocked looking up at her like that and she raised her arms which just made me feel even more humiliated, never mind that two friends of mine were watching the whole thing and cheered for her.
When she got up I tried to bowl her over again quickly by grabbing a leg and lifting it but somehow, when we went down again, she ended up on top and she only needed one attempt the second time around to pin me again.

I always remember her and those moments (never seen her in about ten years) but its a positive memory for me not negative. The most gut wrenching thing about it was... she was into me, and I never made the move back. How awesome it would have been
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 22:17
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Happened to me when I was about 4. The neighbor girl was 5 or 6 and was wearing jeans at the time. This has been imprinted on me since then.

My wife is an amazing fighter. Her attitude and abilities in that realm are very much an integral part of our relationship and I couldn't be happier.
Old 18-Feb-18, 22:18
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Doesn't anyone think of it as just a fun sport without these overtones of humiliation, domination etc.?
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 00:05
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Real life can be a lot more tricky. Once I was surprised by a woman's strength and she pinned me - infront of an audience no less. I was embarassed and I probably could have beaten her 2 out of 3, or at least 3 out of 5. I was stronger but she was darn good. I remember that fondly, though at the time I longed for a rematch.

when a GF was genuinly mad at me, with kicks and scratches and I was trying to just hold her back, not fight - she basically kicked the crap out of me, which she normally couldn't do, and I don't know why she was so mad, but it was like she was possessed or something - that wasn't fun, not even looking back.

A 3rd time, the lady was a fire-fighter and very strong, she was as strong as I was, but I was more athletic. That was a close match, I pinned her, then got up, being a gentleman, she got mad at me for that, said "it's no over till somebody taps", I think she wanted to beat me - she had a bit of a chip on her shoulder being a lady firefighter in a man's world. She got me by surprise after I walked away and she was able to pin me. I couldn't throw her off and I tapped. That one wasn't that sexual cause I wasn't attracted to her - she looked more like a bodybuilder than a lady, but we were friends and even with the competitive contest, we were friends even when she was trying to pin me. I didn't care that I lost cause if you'd seen her, it was believable that she'd win, but I also felt like I really won, I won the first round and she wasn't getting up, she won the 2nd round but she grabbed me from behind when I wasn't expecting it. - sounds worse than it was, there were no hard feelings. It was a fun contest. If she'd been pretty I'd have been in love.

I've not had many situations like that, those are the only lost contests in real life that I remember. It all depends on the circumstance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 11:05
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was 19 I wrestled around with a friend from school after a few drinks on a patch of grass late at night. I can't remember how we got onto the subject of fighting but I remember that I wound her up a little to get her to playfight and she bit.
I genuinely wanted to win and thought it was going to be quite easy to hold her down, so I was shocked when she got astride me and kept pinning my arms down. Every time she counted I strained and managed to turn over to avoid a pin, so she punched me in the back, tried to twist an arm, anything to turn me over again and try for another pin. She even slipped her arm around my neck and tried to choke me a few times but she had no technique and I was able to avoid submitting like that. I think I reminded her that we agreed on pins only so she stopped with the choking.

After a few minutes we both gassed hard. We were both out of shape, I rarely exercised at that point and she certainly never went near a gym in addition to smoking twenty a day.
I couldn't get out from under her but every time she forced me onto my back and tried to pin my wrists, I was able to raise a shoulder.

Anyway, after a few attempts she seemed to realize she would need to get her weight higher and after turning me onto my back again she bounced up and landed on my chest. I was exhausted, had my arms pinned against my chest under her weight (she was heavier then me, thick thighs) so I couldn't get out and she got the pin.
I was genuinely shocked looking up at her like that and she raised her arms which just made me feel even more humiliated, never mind that two friends of mine were watching the whole thing and cheered for her.
When she got up I tried to bowl her over again quickly by grabbing a leg and lifting it but somehow, when we went down again, she ended up on top and she only needed one attempt the second time around to pin me again.

I always remember her and those moments (never seen her in about ten years) but its a positive memory for me not negative. The most gut wrenching thing about it was... she was into me, and I never made the move back. How awesome it would have been
Yeah I got pinned too as you can read from some of my other stories and posts. That pin has stuck with me. Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing haha. Being pinned as tight as I was by my ex girlfriend was one humbling experience forsure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Completely agree. Till this day she never lets me forget it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-18, 17:18
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

It happened to me a couple times, once at 12 and once at 17. In the 12 case it was a neighborhood girl who was a year old, a bit shorter, but heavier. I was really pretty thin, I didn't see it coming, out of the blue she slapped a headlock on me, as I tried to get out, she did the hip toss things, and boom she was on top, and she had me pinned. That was that. Her name was Gail, and she was a year old, and the sister of a friend of mine.

Basically I was pinned, and she had me. She was like I said just slightly shorter than I was, but I was really thin and she was not overweight by any means, but she was certainly heavier and thicker than I was. Still at the age where girls and boys have not outgrown each other.

We did wrestle one other time after that, and I did better but she eventually won.

We moved about 6 months later and I never saw her again.

In high school a new girl moved in during our senior year. Her name was Jenny. And she was athletic, pretty, and built! I remember her parents, especially her dad really didn't like me. Her family was super religious, but Jenny while playing the game on that subject, was not.

By then I was about 6' and she was maybe 5'9' or so, but we might have weighted within 10 lbs of each other. She was a bit of a tom boy, and definitely kind of a wild child. We started seeing each other, I'd pick her up after baby sitting, or she'd "go out" with her friends, but we'd meet up. And over a break she went to the beach with the gang. She went with her friends, and I with mine, but once away from home, well. Anyway while there, and maybe with being young and not really having beer before, all of us got a little over the line, and it ended up girls against the guys wrestling around in the beach house. And Jenny got the better of me, time and time again. And she did get me with the old School Girl press. Now I can't say she would always beat me and I was careful not to go overboard, but I was trying while trying to be respectful, but she went at it all in and she beat me. Now I have to say, what MY take away was when she was sitting on me was, there was only a thin piece of material between me and her and THAT was exciting.

We became intimate after that and over the summer before college And she went one place and I went away to another but for a couple years in the summer we'd hook up when we both came home, and it was a mix of sex and wrestling. Outcomes varied, but Jenny could hold her own with me. I didn't really start to fill out and get to the point where I would probably have been too big for her to take until later college, and she got married after the second summer and I quit coming home.

What my real take away was from wrestling with Jenny was, that I liked it big time, I like girls who could be an equal, and she taught me what having a PARTNER was like, thought the wrestling and a lot of other things. So after that, it changed the kind of girl I was looking for.

And with me getting bigger as I got to being an upperclassman, the options for girls seemed to drop pretty fast given I was looking for a woman who could stay with me. And I wanted smart and adventurous. Fortunately I went to a big university, which had a big time competitive sports program that matched the men's sports, and a friend on a team. And though him I was discovered what I was looking for, and eventually found my wife, who checked off ALL the boxes and more! And now years later, I still get to wrestle like a teenager and try as hard as I want. It's good to be lucky I guess.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post: