Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jul-18, 20:03
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default How dommes manage to get financial slaves?

I would like to hear your toughts about this topic.

How dommes have slaves that give their money to them so easily? I saw many dommes how they earn like 500-1000 $ on twitter for basically doing nothing.

What's the key in here and what runs those guys to just give their hard earney money to soemone that they can't even see person to person?

I can understand real dommes and session girls. You work 1-2 hours, get sweat, work hard, tease, hit guys amd allow them to worshipp your body and they still have their sessions for like 200-400 $.

If girl is pretty and good with trash talk she can earn for like at least 5 000 $ a month without breaking a sweat!
Old 20-Jul-18, 07:23
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How dommes manage to get financial slaves?

Seems absolutely crazy to me, but some men have a fetish for it, poor guys (literally & metaphorically!)
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:20
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I see how it can be a fetish like anything else, enhanced by real life experiences where women would never be around certain guys at all if not for money. Not my thing, but I see how finsubs exist.

It is annoying how every Sue, Jill and Chanel want to be #findoms these days. I have a Twitter devoted to following dommes and these anonymous girls with no face-pictures and pictures of money are always following me there.
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see how it can be a fetish like anything else, enhanced by real life experiences where women would never be around certain guys at all if not for money. Not my thing, but I see how finsubs exist.

It is annoying how every Sue, Jill and Chanel want to be #findoms these days. I have a Twitter devoted to following dommes and these anonymous girls with no face-pictures and pictures of money are always following me there.
On the first part: I can imagine they are around someone who can use their body, for sex or femdom or wrestling or whatever drives them, but in this case you really don't get anything back.

And most of those guys I see they aren't some millionaries who wants to spoil few girls with few bucks but mostly regular guys with regular jobs and without decent good looking.

I can imagine having session with girl you really like and she gives you a great session and doesn't watch the clock and next time you buy her some perfume she likes but giving every month for 300-500 $ for nothing is I must honestley say really mentally weird at least...

On the second part: Yeah, I see this too, I also have a twitter and there are thousands of 18-20 "dommes" who think they can have everything. Most of them find just few losers to gave them 10-20 $ and have maybe one picture in heels laying on bed and "chilling while her slaves work".
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the first part: I can imagine they are around someone who can use their body, for sex or femdom or wrestling or whatever drives them, but in this case you really don't get anything back.

And most of those guys I see they aren't some millionaries who wants to spoil few girls with few bucks but mostly regular guys with regular jobs and without decent good looking.
That's the submissive and humiliating part of it. Sending some woman who's out of your league point-blank money to go out and have fun while you sit home and get nothing in return. It's not my exact thing but I see how it works for some people.

It's not that far from session set-up where both parties agree the guy is allowed to lick the woman's feet but no other body contact will happen. Many people will say the guy is getting nothing in return for his money.

Hell, out in the world a lot of vanilla people don't understand guys can enjoy paying for wrestling sessions that don't involve nakedness or orgasms.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's the submissive and humiliating part of it. Sending some woman who's out of your league point-blank money to go out and have fun while you sit home and get nothing in return. It's not my exact thing but I see how it works for some people.

It's not that far from session set-up where both parties agree the guy is allowed to lick the woman's feet but no other body contact will happen. Many people will say the guy is getting nothing in return for his money.

Hell, out in the world a lot of vanilla people don't understand guys can enjoy paying for wrestling sessions that don't involve nakedness or orgasms.
Yeah but the ones who lick feet at list have some interaction with girls and he probably gets faceslapped or caned too, so he get what he paid.

From all fetishes this one is by far the most strange one for me...
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:51
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah but the ones who lick feet at list have some interaction with girls and he probably gets faceslapped or caned too, so he get what he paid.

From all fetishes this one is by far the most strange one for me...
Mentally it boils down to the same thing though. That the women is superior in every way to the guy and walks away with his money while they guy is dominated and admits his place is below hers.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-18, 17:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
For a finsub I imagine when the findom posts her receipts on Twitter he feels the same way.
Old 20-Jul-18, 18:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
For a finsub I imagine when the findom posts her receipts on Twitter he feels the same way.
Yeah, didn't think about that, you are probably right. I bet he feels some exictement when he sees his name on her profile stated as a loser or paypig and he knows that everybody can see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-18, 00:12
Last Achievements

I follow a lot of domme profiles these days. Fuck me but if I was a female and at least 5 on scale from 1-10 if I wouldn't be a dominatrix starting from 18 years old. No work, no collegue, not a single fucking day of work!

In this world of internet this is basically a dream come tru,e you don't sell your body, you just post a few pic every week, do some teasing video, give someone to make your own website for gallery, contact and info and you tear male slaves wallet with ease and also get presents from your wishlist.

I can put my hand in fire that I saw at least 2 times a lot of sexier girls then many on twitter who wouldn't ever consider these things beacuse they live in let's say conservative country where BDSM and mixed wrestling is pretty tabuu who work like crazy, study like crazy and they would probably never reach this level of money and goodies like this findom girls.

It's 180° different from being a hooker, you ain't fucked by man, you fuck man and dominate them in the way you want and you also make a great money.

It's really strange for me how there aren't even more girls doing this.