Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-18, 00:52
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Life under Jacinda (summary)

A BATTLE OF THE SEXES BETWEEN AN AUSTRALIAN POSTMAN AND POSTWOMAN DOUG AND JACINDA.

A summary of a story from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

SAPPER JUNIOR GUEST WRITER STORYBOOK PAGE:

LIFE UNDER JACINDA. A BATTLE OF THE SEXES BETWEEN AN AUSTRALIAN POSTMAN AND POSTWOMAN DOUG AND JACINDA. JACINDA AND DOUG ARE RIVALS AT WORK AND REALLY DISLIKE EACH OTHER. DOUG IS THE UNION REP FOR THE POSTAL WORKERS AND JACINDA DOESN’T BELIEVE IN UNIONS OR SEE THE NEED FOR THEM. DOUG HAS NOTHING BUT SCORN FOR JACINDA AND THE FEELING IS MUTUAL. DOUG ALSO HAD A GIRLFRIEND MABEL WHO IS ALSO A POSTAL WORKER.
EVERYONE IS SURPRISED WHEN JACINDA ASKED DOUG TO HELP HER LAY A NEW GARDEN PATH, AND EVEN MORE SURPRISED WHEN DOUG ACCEPTED. JACINDA USED THE OCCASION TO SEDUCE DOUG BOTH SEXUALLY AND PHYSICALLY, BY DOMINATING HIM SEXUALLY AND BEATING HIM AT BOXING. JACINDA KEEPS DOUG A PRISONER IN HER HOUSE WITH THE HELP OF HER COUSIN JENNY. SHE CONTINUES TO BEAT HIM AT BOXING AND DOMINATE HIM SEXUALLY. HER GOAL IS TO SUBJUGATE HIM COMPLETELY AND MAKE HIM HER SUBMISSIVE HOUSE BOY, A VIRTUAL FEMALE.
WHEN SHE HAD ALMOST SUCCEEDED SHE INVITED DOUG’S GIRLFRIEND MABEL AND HIS FRIEND JASON TO HER HOUSE ONE AFTERNOON. JACINDA GOADS AND SHAMES DOUG IN FRONT OF MABEL AND JASON AND JENNY SO MUCH THAT DOUG TURNS ON HER. THEY FIRST DECIDE TO BOX, THE WAGER BEING THAT DOUG COULD GO IF HE WON OR WOULD CONCEDE TO BEING JACINDA’S HOUSE BOY IF HE LOST. THEN JASON SUGGESTED THEY WRESTLE INSTEAD. THE WAGER IS THEN INCREASED - AS DOUG, MABEL AND JASON THINK DOUG WILL WIN - TO NOT ONLY DOUG BECOMING HOUSE BOY IF HE LOST BUT SIGNING OVER HIS HOUSE TO JACINDA AND LEAVING THE UNION. THE REWARD FOR WINNING FOR DOUG WAS HS FREEDOM, ALL HIS MONEY BACK AND JACINDA JOINING THE UNION.
THEY FIGHT A HARD UNCOMPROMISING WRESTLING MATCH WHERE JACINDA TOTALLY DEFEATS DOUG IN FRONT OF MABEL AND JASON AND JENNY. JACINDA THE WINNER TAKES ALL AND HER ULTERIOR MOTIVE THEN BECOMES CLEAR AS SHE VIRTUALLY ENDS THE UNION AT WORK. A LONG TOUGH BATTLE OF THE SEXES WITH THE MALE BEING BEATEN AND SUBDUED PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY BY A SUPERIOR FEMALE.
Old 14-Aug-18, 07:30
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Life under Jacinda (summary)

Can you not use capital letters? Makes it terrible to read...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-18, 09:37
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The site this is lifted from, Friars Fighting Fiction, always seems to write the summaries in capital letters. I'm not sure why this short preview has been posted, but it does sound good and I'd love to read the entire story. I haven't bought stories from FFF before, because I find the system of paying for the story and then waiting a day or two for it to be sent to you a bit antiquated. Has anybody used that site who can recommend it?
Old 19-Aug-18, 14:41
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Just for information Sapper Junior is still alive and living in Sydney Australia. He's 85 now and although his physical health is not great his mind is still functioning well.
As far as I know he's not written any new stories for a few years.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissored For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-18, 23:31
Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33 Points: 6,344, Level: 33
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The site this is lifted from, Friars Fighting Fiction, always seems to write the summaries in capital letters. I'm not sure why this short preview has been posted, but it does sound good and I'd love to read the entire story. I haven't bought stories from FFF before, because I find the system of paying for the story and then waiting a day or two for it to be sent to you a bit antiquated. Has anybody used that site who can recommend it?
Yes I did. No problem.
I sent the guy (multiple times) an email , tell him which story I am interested in. He sends you a PayPal request . After you paid you will get the story in pdf format.
Sometimes It takes (less than) a day, sometimes a little longer.
He once made a mistake, and after I sent him an email he fixed that within a few hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-18, 01:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just posted it because I thought it was kind of an exciting story, even if it's just the summary.
Old 20-Aug-18, 08:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I did. No problem.
I sent the guy (multiple times) an email , tell him which story I am interested in. He sends you a PayPal request . After you paid you will get the story in pdf format.
Sometimes It takes (less than) a day, sometimes a little longer.
He once made a mistake, and after I sent him an email he fixed that within a few hours.
Thanks, mate. Maybe I will take the plunge and try it out.
Old 28-Aug-18, 19:26
Last Achievements

Here's a better version of the story summary:

A BATTLE OF THE SEXES BETWEEN AN AUSTRALIAN POSTMAN AND POSTWOMAN DOUG AND JACINDA.

A summary of a story from Sapper Junior

SAPPER JUNIOR GUEST WRITER STORYBOOK PAGE:

Life Under Jacinda. A battle of the sexes between an Australian postman and postwoman Doug and Jacinda. Jacinda and Doug are rivals at work and really dislike each other. Doug is the union rep for the postal workers and Jacinda doesn’t believe in unions or see the need for them. Doug has nothing but scorn for Jacinda and the feeling is mutual. Doug also has a girlfriend Mabel who is also a postal worker.

Everyone is surprised when Jacinda asks Doug to help her lay a new garden path, and even more surprised when Doug accepts. Jacinda uses the occasion to seduce Doug both sexually and physically, by dominating him sexually and beating him at boxing. Jacinda keeps Doug a prisoner in her house with the help of her cousin Jenny. She continues to beat him at boxing and dominate him sexually. Her goal is to subjugate him completely and make him her submissive house boy, a virtual female.

When she has almost succeeded she invites Doug’s girlfriend Mabel and his friend Jason to her house one afternoon. Jacinda goads and shames Doug in front of Mabel and Jason and Jenny so much that Doug turns on her. They first decide to box, the wager being that Doug can go if he wins or concede to being Jacinda’s house boy if he loses. Then Jason suggests they wrestle instead. The wager is then increased – as Doug, Mabel and Jason think Doug will win – to not only Doug becoming house boy if he loses but signing over his house to Jacinda and leaving the union. The reward for winning for Doug is his freedom, all his money back and Jacinda joining the union.

They fight a hard uncompromising wrestling match where Jacinda totally defeats Doug in front of Mabel and Jason and Jenny. Jacinda the winner takes all and her ulterior motive then becomes clear as she virtually ends the union at work. A long tough battle of the sexes with the male being beaten and subdued physically and sexually by a superior female.