Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which story would you like to hear about next?
"Sparring" and TKD/Physique and Skillset Show-off w/ Paris (Happened in December) 63 35.59%
1st Wrestling Session With Athletic/Personal Trainer Crystal (Happened in August) 86 48.59%
Either one, no preference 28 15.82%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-Dec-17, 11:33
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First *100% TRUE* Story — My Cousin’s Not-Girlfriend Turns Out to Be Deadly

Haha, you named her Paris not without reason, I see.
Old 28-Dec-17, 23:13
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: First *100% TRUE* Story — My Cousin’s Not-Girlfriend Turns Out to Be Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha, you named her Paris not without reason, I see.
lol I didnt name her!! Her parents did! And she explained that you dont say it like the city. You say it like (Pair-ree), but no one ever gets it right the first time and everyone's called her like the city her whole life.

As many of you have requested, here are some pics of the lovely Paris! I'll admit, I was hesitant to share these because she's modeled before and competed in pageants (as you can see below) and done some work for a martial arts studio. But these still keep her privacy, so i'll be fine with that. if she ever found out, i'd fear for my life I contemplated posting pics of myself and Dan, but i have a feeling that wouldnt be as appealing

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

EnjoY! ~

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 29-Dec-17 at 01:25.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-17, 01:11
BJJBlondeLover

ALSO: I've added a short poll for which story you guys would like to hear about next. they're both 100% true just like this one, and there may be more after it, depending on whether it's wanted or not. please tell me what you'd like to see next, since i really couldnt decide and you guys seem to like this story.

Note: the "session" mentioned in option 2 is NOT with a session wrestler that you all would know, but with my PERSONAL fitness trainer; i just introduced her to wrestling as mentioned in this thread here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

i already have the story with the second option somewhat written and just need to make some thorough edits, so i may end up posting that first anyways.

Thanks!

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 29-Dec-17 at 01:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-17, 03:31
Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Posting the picture of Dan will complete the circle of imaginations
Old 29-Dec-17, 04:14
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by findway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Posting the picture of Dan will complete the circle of imaginations
Lol sure if that’s what u guys want. why would u want one tho if i can ask? Was the description of that idiot (i can call him that, were family) in the story not enough?

And to those who requested more pictures of Paris: I’d be happy to oblige, but the ones that i have are more recent of my time with her, and that’s better saved for the next time i tell you guys about it. If you liked the pictures, please leave a like so that i know that u enjoyd it!

EDIT/UPDATE:
wow just wow.
i really didnt expect that many likes so soon on the story. however, i dont plan to stop with this leevel of success, even tho it was my first time posting about one of my experiences and was meant to act as a test run.

So....before i type up my next one, what would YOU guys like to see improved? i see others posting several comments and compliments and critiques on other stories, and i'd like to work to achieve that level of success. Please understand that i generally wont cater to requests to write fiction; i dont really write fiction because i can never make this stuff up lol.

I'm not asking this to be picky, but because I only have so many of these memorable experiences to write about, and i want each and every single one of them to be very enjoyable to you before i run out. THanks!

P.S. WOW -- an overwhelming amount of you chose to hear about Paris. Why exactly did you choose that option over option 2?

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 30-Dec-17 at 06:20. Reason: splice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-17, 06:20
BJJBlondeLover
This message has been deleted by BJJBlondeLover. Reason: redundant
Old 30-Dec-17, 11:51
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Loved the story dude, looking forward to the next experience you're gonna share!
Old 30-Dec-17, 11:58
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Last Achievements

wooooow that's a really good story !! i really like armbar"s stories lol make an other one pleaaase
Old 30-Dec-17, 20:19
BJJBlondeLover
This message has been deleted by BJJBlondeLover. Reason: unnecessary
Old 01-Jan-18, 00:02
BJJBlondeLover
This message has been deleted by BJJBlondeLover. Reason: Saving for next installment, coming soon
Old 01-Jan-18, 03:45
Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Thanks for the story.... but sorry to state the obvious, these two Paris picture sets don't seem to be the same person...
Old 03-Jan-18, 06:34
BJJBlondeLover

Thank you to all who voted. being the idiot that i am, i didnt put a deadline on the poll, so i arbitrarly stopped looking at the results several days ago, and option #1 was the winner on that day. So desptie the fact that option 2 is winning by 2 votes, i'll deliver what people wanted and start work on the next recount/true story about Paris soon!

I think you guys will definitely like this one better than the first one. it doesnt have as much action or wrestling, which is what this forum seems to be about and why you chose option #2 in the first place, but as i've been told, it'll be nice to see her personality through dialogue. this one will recount some events that spanned over a few months, so there'll be plenty of dialogue without making the story unnecessarily long.

Thanks again to all!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 14:41
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Really fantastic and super story. I loved. Thank you so much !!!

Last edited by lisane; 06-Jan-18 at 14:43. Reason: duplicated
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:

Tags
armbar, domination, grappling, hot blonde, humiliation, rear naked choke, strong girl, teen girl, true story, weak male