Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-14, 07:43
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: House on the Outskirts of the City (Anne Kills)

Extract from 'Goldeneye' the novel, by John Gardner.

It's a CrushO'gasm, the death of Admiral Butthead in print.

On the bed itself, late on this warm and luxurious evening, Xenia Onatopp coupled with Admiral Butthead who was slowly understanding that he had never had it so good. She had taken control almost before locking the door to the stateroom and telling him that nobody would disturb them.She had stripped him, pushed him back onto the great bed and said - 'For this night, Butthead, I want you to enjoy me fully. Think of me as the ultimate pinnacle of your sexual dreams.'

She had slowly undressed for him, gently revealing her body, not in the vulgar grind of a striptease artist, but with the flair and professionalism of a ballerina. Each movement seemed to have been choreographed just for him, and at last when she was totally naked she came to him, whispering in his ear, rousing him almost to a frenzy, helping him, instructing him as a perfect body slave until he became pliable, and left with a sense that he owed her a great sexual experience.

It was then that she began a true domination of him: straddling his body and riding him, goading him onwards until their sweat mingled and he was completely at her mercy.He cried out as he reached his summit for the third time in two hours, and, as he did so, she made a quick subtle movement with her thighs, flipping him over so that he lay face downwards on the bed.
With soft, soothing words she began to wrap her strong legs around his body, moving slightly so that eventually she held him in a scissors grip, her thighs wrapped around his chest, slowly loosening and tightening her hold in a manner which made him gasp with pleasure until she suddenly began tensing the muscles as though she were attempting to draw his entire body into hers.

He gasped and cried out - 'Xenia ... No. I can't breathe ... I ... No.'
It was doubtful if she even heard him as she flexed the muscles even tighter. This was the technique of a boa constrictor and she felt the bones crack in his chest, with half her mind registering the inevitable crunching horror of ribs crumbling.

At the moment of his asphyxiation, Xenia Onatopp cried out in her own final and conclusive orgasm - 'Yes ... Ahhhhh ... Yes! Yes! ... Yeeeessssss!'
It was a technique she had used many times during her life, and her masters knew how effective she could be. A secret weapon like a spider who consumes its mate after the sex act.

She swayed to and fro, still rubbing herself against his corpse, moaning and supremely satisfied in her moment of glory.She flicked the dead body onto its back, then slowly unwound herself, as though woken from a trance by the soft knock on the stateroom door. She opened up, unconcerned about her nakedness.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-14, 05:05
Banned
Last Achievements

I`ll list Valkyrie authors as I find them on this post.

First one is called "Taz" and he has his own folder of stories.

Second is called "ANTMAN" he might have a folder also.

Third is "Mick Sloan" might have a folder

I have a story from Valkyrie called "The Ultimate Exercise Of Power." Great Story but I cant find who wrote it.

Another favorite of mine is "Her Death Scissors" by Tom Walker.

Another one is only identified by his nickname Sgjc883, He wrote the "Mature Beauty" series that is scattered in their misc folders. Great stories , they should have given him his own folder.

I got a few others here that I can`t find an author for so I may end up posting them.

Last edited by bruce911187; 09-Jan-14 at 05:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-14, 17:48
Banned
Last Achievements

Anybody got anymore of these? Post them here
Old 06-Jun-15, 21:27
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Don't forget kickfan. Own folder on thevalkyrie.
I really love his stories.
I think I've read them about 30 - 40 times each.

Kandor is another author who has written some stories where the girl/woman kills the man.
Old 06-Jun-15, 21:29
Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25 Points: 3,759, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Any other authors out there with the same kind of stories?
Old 09-Oct-15, 07:14
Points: 3,952, Level: 26 Points: 3,952, Level: 26 Points: 3,952, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My mentor would be one of mention, he went by the moniker Mr. Nobody. He was quite influential in my direction with Heidi back when I first gave writing a try. He greatly helped me see the light of the dark-side..so to speak. It's much more fun to write an unpredictable bad girl than a good girl, protagonists tend to be overly predictable. Not sure if any of his stories still exist on DTV. I know he had them removed early on around 1999-2000 when the creepy factor in his e-mail requests were getting out of hand but I think he re-posted some of them in the following years up until he sadly departed this earth in 2005 to my still mourning grief. Over ten years have passed and i still miss our AIM rants and stream of consciousness verbal volleys going back and forth making up a graphic story scene freestyle. Will never be anyone like him again. Kick
Old 09-Oct-15, 12:39
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My mentor would be one of mention, he went by the moniker Mr. Nobody. He was quite influential in my direction with Heidi back when I first gave writing a try. He greatly helped me see the light of the dark-side..so to speak. It's much more fun to write an unpredictable bad girl than a good girl, protagonists tend to be overly predictable. Not sure if any of his stories still exist on DTV. I know he had them removed early on around 1999-2000 when the creepy factor in his e-mail requests were getting out of hand but I think he re-posted some of them in the following years up until he sadly departed this earth in 2005 to my still mourning grief. Over ten years have passed and i still miss our AIM rants and stream of consciousness verbal volleys going back and forth making up a graphic story scene freestyle. Will never be anyone like him again. Kick

It nice to see somebody looking at this thread. This website is less liberated then one might expect. There is a very nice (for Hollywood) death scissor scene in the movie Demon Keeper. I won`t post the link because I`m not sure that a link to a full movie is allowed. Banable offense
Maybe but anyways if you search for Demon Keeper, youtube will pull it up for u. I won`t say where the death scissor scene is because I want you to watch and enjoy the movie In my youth I thought it was very hot and even now I think it is pretty sexy. I rented it several times years ago
Old 06-Jan-18, 13:56
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwatts [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bruce arrives at an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. He was there to pick up a shipment of a hundred-thousand dollars in cocaine. However upon arrival he sees his boss Mike Rozell, in his two thousand dollar suit, standing in front of his white stretch limousine. Immediately Bruce knows something is amiss.

“Mike,” asks Bruce trying to stay calm, “what are you doing here?”

“I know what you’ve done you can’t fool me,” said Mike.

“What are you talking about?”

“Cut the crap, I know you stole $500,000 from me over the last year. We figured it all out in the computers.”

“Mike you gotta believe me I haven’t stolen anything, let’s talk about this—”

“No I’ve had it with you, this combined with some of your other screw-ups…your time is up.”

Mike knocks on the window of his limousine. Out steps Anne.

Immediately, Bruce protests “Please not her, please Mike, get this crazy bitch out of here. Don’t do this to me.”

Anne looks at Bruce and smiles condescendingly. She is 6 feet tall with a beautiful face and pulled back black hair. Her skin is alabaster white and she wears bright red lipstick. She wears an expensive white winter coat covering most of her tall statuesque body.

“Sorry Bruce, but this is the way it has to be…and who knows you might even enjoy it a little,” says Mike.

Anne unzips her winter jacket to reveal herself in a gorgeous black dress. This act also reveals muscular, toned arms and legs. A few blue veins snake their way across her thick forearms. Clearly a body that takes much time to achieve and maintain.

She walks toward Bruce whose eyes immediately widen while he unconsciously backs away.

“Bitch you don’t wanna do this.”

“Really? Why is that?”

“Cause I will fuck you up.”

He quickly moves forward and throws a winding punch. Anne ducks and retaliates with her own to his gut. Bruce feels like the air has been sucked out of his stomach. He leans forward where Anne puts her arms around his neck and whispers, “Try to make it a challenge?”

She sends another punch to the gut, then violently knees his crotch. Bruce crouches down holding his groin. Anne moves in. Bruce then grabs her foot and she falls to the ground.

She laughs a husky, almost-manly giggle as she prepares for Bruce to keep her down. He jumps on and slaps her hard. She’s still giggling and he slaps her again. He then punches her drawing a little blood from the nose. This brakes her out of her comic reverie and she widens her eyes and like a furious cat quickly grabs his right arm and pushes him over with her now on top. She sends two quick punches to the face that hit their target as Bruce isn’t fast enough to hold them back.

Anne gets up, takes a few steps back and unbuttons her dress, now revealing her full muscular, magnificent body in a very sexy black bra and panties.

She crouches into a fighting stance. Bruce spits out some blood then manages to follow suit a few seconds later. Anne lets out a war cry and attacks. Her arms fly like guided missiles in quick, rapid succession which Bruce mostly cannot avoid or defend. Kicks follow that batter his head side to side like a punching bag.

Bruce now thinks of escape routes and bolts away from Anne. Anne quickly catches up and jumps on his back wrapping her brawny arms around his neck. She pulls him to the ground with now her legs and arms wrapped around his body. Anne now starts moaning and becoming aroused. Soon she will desire final satisfaction.

She wraps her arms around Bruce’s stomach and begins to squeeze. Bruce yells out and begins to flap around on the ground like a fish out of water trying to break free…but she is too strong.

At first just a tiny splintering sound, then Anne exerts more force yelling out a guttural moan both from the energy just exerted and the sexual arousal it has caused, then a terrible amplified crackling like kindling being broken in half.

Three of Bruce’s ribs are now broken. His pain now worsens and he starts pleading for mercy.

Still calmly standing by the limousine Mike just smirks and shakes his head sideways. Anne’s leering eyes look towards Mike, who nods. Anne grins and delicately picks Bruce up and puts her hands on his shoulders and looks into his face.

“Now, now Bruce have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes, please…please stop.”

“Well Mike says its up to me and the more I think about it,” she steps closer to whisper in his ear, “you haven’t.”

With lightening speed she grabs his right arm and turns away from him then bringing it over her shoulder she powerfully bends it down—breaking his right arm. She then elbows him in the face as he falls back down to the ground.

Anne knows it soon time…she rips open her bra and it falls to the ground, she then slowly steps out of her panties. Now nude—now a Amazon Goddess bent on the utter destruction of this man’s body.

Bruce coughs up blood from the broken ribs while trying to somehow nurse his broken arm. Anne comes over and lifts his body cradling it in her arms. She looks down and smiles. She then lifts him up above her head and drops him. She quickly gets her knee in front and breaks his back. Two of his vertebrae bones have been severed.

Anne now is ready to finish the job. She gets down on the ground and wraps her thighs around his head, positioning his chin to stimulate her clitoris. She wriggles his head sideways and back and forwards working his chin to approach orgasm. Finally as she feels it comes and as her juices burst out over his face, she snaps his neck with her thighs—killing him.

As Anne catches her breath, Mike claps and says in great amusement, “Bravo!”

Wonderful and very sexy and hot story.
I loved.
Thank you so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-18, 17:26
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I had forgotten about this story, I love this one.
Old 06-Jan-18, 18:43
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

Great story. This is more the kind of story I like, as it is a life and death struggle between a man and a femme fatale. Thanks for posting this one.