Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Feb-14, 11:42
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: beatdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I noticed shefights and the original pc guy no longer exist on Clips4sale.

Why the hell do I go and delete all my videos, damn shame sometimes gets the better of me. I have found some videos of cassidy on yt recently, I swear she has a mssively powerful punch its scary. I also found a Sunshine video somewhere (from shefights) Not sure how guys are getting them cos their store is closed. brut-beauties do some good beatdowns too.

Some of the most brutal she fights were too much for me, cindy and that other brunette were psycho, too much blood, and I have a phobia for blood.
Maybe you should check out the clips4sale videos of the company MMADomination. The Lia LaBowe beatdowns there are my favorites.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-14, 12:38
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe you should check out the clips4sale videos of the company MMADomination. The Lia LaBowe beatdowns there are my favorites.
Yeah I've been right through that site. My favs were

Amber Black
Scarlett Devine
Wenona

I'm a little over Amadahy to be honest.

Unfortunately I've deleted my collection a while back, and I'm regretting it. Although I managed to get half of it back. And I don't have much money to keep buying clips, so I'll keep it to the really awesome ones.

I'm finding Brutal Beauties are probably catching up to mma tbh. They have 4 beatdown videos I liked. Only thing I don't like is the guy is trying too hard to be a smartarse. Its painful to listen to, its so fake you couldn't possibly expect the female to react. I really want to see Nessie do a hard beatdown.

Noone can beat cassidy from shefights though. She has a deadly punch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-14, 12:41
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Think lexi from shefights has some beatdown fights on that "girls fight boys" clip store. So does that "upgrade" girl.
Old 09-Feb-14, 13:37
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim k [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Think lexi from shefights has some beatdown fights on that "girls fight boys" clip store. So does that "upgrade" girl.
I remember that one now. I bought one video I think, was very disappointed. Was the one outside with upgrade. If C4s Pissed off all the shitty gif imaging, they could give stores 30 second previews in better definition. I can't make out shit from these previews. Tehy look piss week compared to mma and brutal beauties.

On a side note, I went through my other hard drive, and forgot i put most of my collection on there, but deleted it, and now I'm undeleting it. Kinda happy about that, found a heap of stuff I didn't know I had with brutal mixed boxing from some new zealand girls on that mark guy.
Old 09-Feb-14, 13:56
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

One video were lexi beats up that one dude pretty good you might like. She bloodys him up pretty bad. Think it's called training day.
Old 09-Feb-14, 14:21
Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32 Points: 5,716, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Some shefights videos on this link. Not the greatest quality but worth a watch. Also try searching kick and beatdown for a few more videos

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OverpoweredMale For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-14, 17:28
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah I've been right through that site. My favs were

Amber Black
Scarlett Devine
Wenona

I'm a little over Amadahy to be honest.

Unfortunately I've deleted my collection a while back, and I'm regretting it. Although I managed to get half of it back. And I don't have much money to keep buying clips, so I'll keep it to the really awesome ones.

I'm finding Brutal Beauties are probably catching up to mma tbh. They have 4 beatdown videos I liked. Only thing I don't like is the guy is trying too hard to be a smartarse. Its painful to listen to, its so fake you couldn't possibly expect the female to react. I really want to see Nessie do a hard beatdown.

Noone can beat cassidy from shefights though. She has a deadly punch.
How can Brutal Beauties be catching up when they haven't released a beatdown video in ages?
Old 09-Feb-14, 18:23
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Have you ever tried to organize a beatdown with a figure model or crossfit athlete?

I was also thinking about the beatdowns, and something I'd love to see in a beatdown, but would be hard to organize, would be a trained mma fighter vs an untrained smaller guy, she's stronger, and also more skilled. The match would be competitive, she would let him get on top in the first two minutes, giving him some confidence. Only rule is she can't kick, otherwise she'd probably kill the guy in under a minute. After the first two minutes, she starts with the holds, dominating the crap out of the poor guy, then after a lengthy session of the submission type holds, she starts with the punches, then finishes with a brutal ground and pound.

What I like about this, is that the guy is allowed to try, and that he does his best, but gets smashed, and hopefully, hopefully the guy really does not want to lose. That would make for an umbelievable video.
The bodybuilder Beatdown. Is with a figure competitor she is a bit more muscular than most but she competes in figure comps. Nyx does crossfit. Just not the easiest to convince new girls or girls who haven't done anything like this to shoot
Old 09-Feb-14, 19:27
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

what about a beat down by a hot tempered female street fighter. the man would fight back but don't know how to fight. and just hitting the girl once results in a really nasty
beating?
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-14, 20:12
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what about a beat down by a hot tempered female street fighter. the man would fight back but don't know how to fight. and just hitting the girl once results in a really nasty
beating?
Not a bad idea. Thanks for the feedback