Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-12, 21:10
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Men knocking out women

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lucia Rijker is considered the greatest pound for pound woman boxer in history. Against women she is 54-0 with 39 kos.

The only time she ever fought a man she lost.

This is what happens when a woman fights a man with a comparable amount of experience and skill. The guy she fought was not a tv personality, a comedian, or a "bar brawler" with a beer belly--the usual lineup of men who fight women in mixed bouts.

The male kickboxer made her look really bad. He kept feinting a kick with his left leg and nailing her with a jab. He must have caught her 5 or 6 times with that move and she never learned to avoid it.

What this should tell you is that the quality of woman's boxing is really bad. It is a joke.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlingclown For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-12, 02:44
Points: 6,071, Level: 33 Points: 6,071, Level: 33 Points: 6,071, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Men knocking out women

this is a totally irrelevant male shauvinist pig remark..we do not speak about comparable skilled matches in this forum in this sense. lucia R. could beat an AVERAGE male into sheer pulp with her skills and strength.
if you have points like this to make go to a tea party convention and leave this forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to mike1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-12, 03:18
sud

well obviously, whats your point?
Old 19-Dec-12, 11:32
dall11us
This message has been deleted by dall11us.
Old 19-Dec-12, 11:33
Points: 3,454, Level: 24 Points: 3,454, Level: 24 Points: 3,454, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1969 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
this is a totally irrelevant male shauvinist pig remark..we do not speak about comparable skilled matches in this forum in this sense. lucia R. could beat an AVERAGE male into sheer pulp with her skills and strength.
if you have points like this to make go to a tea party convention and leave this forum!
Overboard you think Mike???? Duh...
Old 19-Dec-12, 13:54
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1969 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The word is spelled "chauvinist."

Is stating fact considered chauvinist here?

An average athletic man, if he trained for just a short period of time, could beat Rjiker.

In my opinion woman's boxing is a joke.

Are we not allowed to state unpopular opinions on this message board?

BTW,

I belong to the Green Party which is on the opposite political spectrum from the Tea Party.
Old 19-Dec-12, 14:59
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

Guys I do not think there is need for name calling and frayed tempers. It is a male vs female forum where we meet to discuss a particular fetish which we are not able to discuss in real life so please show respect to your fellow members, otherwise we would not be able to continue a discussion. Counter arguments and points by counter points not name callings.

Wrestlingclown : The women athletes who box train very hard to reach the stage that they do under very adverse circumstances created by the society which many a times frown upon such activity so calling the whole females boxing a joke is unfair.

And I think the moderators will agree with me that leaving politics out of this board is desirable

A good discussion about the fight will enlighten all of us
Old 19-Dec-12, 15:28
Points: 9,614, Level: 42 Points: 9,614, Level: 42 Points: 9,614, Level: 42
Last Achievements

I am two-sided on this argument. I do believe men need to respect the fact, that a woman could very well be capable of defending herself, especially with the available training out there today.

However, there should be a limit to women who seek out to challenger skilled men, in order to try and prove physical gender dominance over them. There are somethings that just wont happen 9 times out of 10. This doesn't mean I don't respect women in mixed combat. Having my butt handed to me by a few women has taught me that.
Old 19-Dec-12, 15:31
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Boy do I second that as one who also has had his ass handed to him moe than a few times lol
Old 19-Dec-12, 17:43
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

I sparred with a few bigger women and surprised myself that I was so much better than them. Then again, they were no Rijkers. At the very least, I'm not in the shape she's in to go 10 rounds
Old 19-Dec-12, 18:00
Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I think some people are missing the point; this forum is surely all about fantasy, none of us want to see a woman actually beaten up and hurt, do we? Im pretty sure there are forums and sites which cater for such desires, but I for one steer well away from them. Yes, I do see wrestlingclowns point, and have always thought it pretty obvious, but also I imagine Lucia would probably beat any "average" guy too; so what? I enjoy watching FANTASY mixed matches where the beautiful woman loses, and I like these to be as "real" as possible without anybody getting hurt; of course this forum also discusses real fights, FvM and FvF too. As for womens boxing, pro or amateur olympic style, I think it is wrong to compare it with mens and out of order to call it a joke; like men, some women are better than others and though the best females may not match up to the best males, the women deserve as much respect as the men. But again, I prefer the fantasy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redmanx For This Useful Post: