Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 11-Mar-18, 02:31
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Showdown with little sister

Zee plot thickens...

3-D is not exactly the sharpest spoon in the drawer, is he? Although while it would be highly entertaining, I don't think Julia will beat him up in public. That'd draw too much attention to her as well, never mind potential criminal charges for assaulting a US representative. Although that still leaves a private pummeling open... Knowing Julia, she probably holds a lot of resentment against him for 'ruining' her plans for Jason. She probably thinks if she had had proper time to prep Jason and Samantha they would've gone for her scheme (I disagree but Julia is rather self-absorbed; I can see her rationalizing her failure like that).

Looking forward to see this new path you're charting for Julia. Hopefully she'll learn a little humility and empathy; I think she'll have a happier life that way.

I did realize that assuming she breaks up with Dan after breaking him, the blackmail Samantha used to drive her away from Jason is no longer valid. I assume you're not going to go back that route but that is a plot point that would need to be plugged.

Excited for what is to come.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-18, 20:24
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts

Julia didn’t say anything for a long time. Viktor’s question hung in the air – “What are you going to do about it?”

Her fists clenched and unclenched, still seated at the lunch counter staring straight ahead at the wall, trying to take in the enormity of Dan’s betrayal. Not only had he screwed his way through Washington DC, he had conned her to the tune of millions of dollars. The shallow-brained schemer had conned her! A fucking low-life, insincere pretty-boy who wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for her!

As her breathing grew faster she let the rest of it roll in; the shame, the degradation, the way he had pimped her out. Always dangling the carrot of future rewards and of course, the condo. Dozens of times she had gone up to those hotel rooms with skeezy politicos all for the sake of those future rewards. He had totally played her. He had used her finely-tuned body like a condom. She was beyond feeling dirty. She was filthy.

Viktor watched her cautiously from the side, not daring to speak while she was seething with anger. He could see her entire body quiver as adrenaline raced through her.

Julia’s shame burned white-hot. The only thing she had been able to hang onto was the comfort of knowing she was financially secure. Now that he had stolen that from her she had less than nothing. Her fists clenched again. She wanted to lash out, hurt somebody, break things, scream until her lungs bled.

Viktor’s voice was soft but direct, “What are you going to do about it?”

Her head whipped around and directed her furious gaze on him. The large sunglasses concealed some of her anger, but not all of it. “He’s going to pay…” Her voice sounded like she’s been gargling gravel it was so choked with emotion.

“Are you going to sue?”

Julia barked a bitter laugh. “He has more lawyers than I do.”

“Are you going to hurt him?”

“That’s my current plan. How much is still under consideration.”

“You’ll be arrested.”

His calm logic angered her even more. “All right Viktor, what do think I should do?”

Viktor place his palms flat on the counter and spoke slowly, each word carefully enunciated, “Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

“Are you telling me to be patient? Fuck that.”

“Think about it for a moment – is Dan the sort of person who can come up with a plan like that on his own?”

Julia paused. “Of course not. He’s an idiot. He had to have had help.” Her eyebrows furrowed. “His father!”

Viktor nodded. “Thomas Cullen, president and CEO of SoCarolCo Trust.”

“I’ll destroy him! I’ll make him eat this fake deed!”

“That would be incredibly stupid,” Viktor said flatly. “If you really want to hurt him you’ll keep quiet about this for a little bit and try to turn this to your advantage. They don’t know you know. Use that.”

Julia looked at Viktor with new eyes. He was composed, but alert. Something told her that he knew where everybody in the restaurant was at any given moment. His tall, trim physique was not overly muscular but hinted of a tensile strength. She recalled that when they had gone to bed he had not put up much of a struggle. He was testing her. She really didn’t know him at all. Perhaps it was time to find out more.

Julia said, “Something tells me you have something specific in mind. Something utilizing your unique skill set.”

Viktor allowed himself a hint of a smile. “Indeed. My main area of interest lay in monitoring financial markets. I find it fascinating to watch enormous sums of money change hands. Particularly if one of those hands is mine.”

“What does this have to do with me?”

“Let me ask you this – how angry are you at them?”

Julia shook her head and gripped the edge of the lunch counter to keep her hands from trembling. “You don’t even know.”

Viktor leaned in and almost whispered, “Are you angry enough to strike back?”

Julia turned and stared. She knew this was not an idle question. She suddenly realized that this is why he had come; this was crux of the matter. She also knew that when she considered the question an icy calm had spread within her. There suddenly was an answer to her rage and anguish. “Oh, yes…”

“This is where I can help. Together we can make them wish they had ever dared underestimate you.”

“You have a plan?”

“Yes.”

She nodded. “Let’s hear it.”

Another Saturday night, another fundraiser. Another round of speeches, many rounds of alcohol, and the ballroom of the Intercontinental Suites was like the body of an enormous well-dressed sea creature with hundreds of tentacles. Julia stood off to the side watching while everyone else got drunk.

Near midnight the crowd had shrunk by half, leaving the dedicated alcoholics more room to stagger through the room. Tom Cullen came out of the men’s room and stopped at the dark top of the steps overlooking the floor. He glanced off to the side and saw his daughter-in-law standing next to him in the shadows. As usual, she wore her gown better than any of the other women and her ripe curves were on display even more than typical. He pasted a grin on and spoke, “Hello, Julia. Are you having a good time? Lots of people with deep pockets out there.”

Julia looked back at him with half-lidded eyes. He had never warmed to her; she was the ice queen as far as he was concerned, not bothering to hide the disdain she felt for he and his friends. She said, “I’m glad I ran into you Tom, I’ve been wanting to speak to you.”

He frowned. Their conversations usually turned into arguments and he was not in the mood. “What about?”

To his surprise, she leaned in and placed a hand on his arm. “I know you are aware of the sacrifices I’ve made for Dan.”

“What sacrifices?” He looked at her bleary-eyed.

“The men, Tom. The men I’ve taken upstairs.”

Tom jerked his arm back, his eyes narrowing. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Julia laughed in a low musical tone. “I’m not accusing you. If anything, I’m grateful for the chance to help his campaign. I think we have a great future ahead of us. I’m happy to do it.”

“I told you I don’t know what men you’re talking about!”

Julia persisted, “Those men wield a lot of influence. We wouldn’t be where we are without them.” She gave a warm smile. “How do you know who to choose? I don’t think Dan could have done it. I think it takes someone who’s been around the block. Someone like a savvy pro. Anybody like that in Dan’s inner circle?” She gave him a nudge with her elbow. “I can think of only one.”
She gave his arm a squeeze and leaned inward to give him a view of her cleavage and a whiff of Chanel.

Tom was wary, but couldn’t pass up the opportunity to boast. Sneaking a lingering glance down at her breasts, he said, “I’ve been called the Kingmaker of South Carolina. I’ve been around a few campaigns.”

“I can tell,” Julia had him in the spotlight of her dazzling looks and sexuality. She leaned in and he felt her breast pressing against his arm as her grip tightened. “You can almost smell it. Power is an aphrodisiac with its own scent. Very few men have it.” She was close now, her face upturned, the tip of her tongue teasing her red lower lip. “You have it in spades.”

Tom felt the heat from her body and for the first time felt a tinge of envy for his son. Normally spics turned him off, but Julia was a special case. He had tried to talk his son out of marrying her, but up close like this, he knew how she could lure him in. A man would have to be a statue to turn her down.

Julia turned her head away from the room and put her mouth close to his ear. “I’ve always thought it was a shame that I had to please all those other men when the one who mattered most was so close, but yet so far away.” She let her other hand trail down his back until it came to his buttocks. She slowly caressed him.

Tom was breathing faster. The shock of what she was suggesting was drowned out by the feel of her rubbing up against him. He put a hand on her shoulder to push her back but she reached up, took his hand and slid his finger into her mouth and sucked. A jolt ran up his arm as he jerked his hand away. “Julia!... I can’t…. what are you doing?”

“I’m trying to get you to come up stairs with me. I’m going to –“ She placed her mouth by his ear again and whispered something. His eyes widened in shock and his breath quickened even more.

“My god, Julia! I…I…”

She looked around and gave his arm a tug, “Come on, it’ll only take a few minutes. Nobody will even know you’re gone. You owe it to yourself.” She pressed the back of his hand against her chest.

“But what about Senator Kane?” he blurted out
Turning her head, Julia’s mouth tightened. That was all the proof she needed. Only Dan was supposed to know tonight’s victim.

She turned a lazy grin towards him. “I think the Senator had a little too much to drink. His wife took him home.” She stuck out her lower lip and looked up at him. “And now I don’t have anyone to play with.”

Tom found himself stumbling towards the elevator, like a moon trapped in her gravity.

Up on the fourteenth floor they slipped unnoticed out of the elevator and into a room. Once inside Julia turned to face him and slipped one shoulder strap off. Tom Cullen was loosening his tie as fast as he could, his pulse racing. Julia slipped the other strap off and let her gown fall, standing before him bare-breasted.

Tom’s breath caught in his throat. My god she was gorgeous. His eyes greedily took her in as he stripped out of his clothes. At last they were both naked, his tall, flabby body in stark contrast to her chiseled form. Julia stepped forward and placed a hand behind his neck. As he reached for her she tensed her body and slammed her fist into his solar plexus.

His eyes widened in shock, he staggered back and doubled over, both hand clutching his midsection as he gave out a strangled gasp. Julia stepped forward and took his head with both hands and pushed it down as she stepped forward and locked his neck between her thighs and squeezed. He was wheezing incoherently as his hands pawed at her legs. He dropped to his knees as she held him in place. She snatched his left wrist and jerked it upwards, holding it rigid with both hands.

“What…what are you doing?!” He finally managed to get out, “what is this?”

“This is payback, Tom.” The seductive tone was gone, replaced by one much more business-like.

“For what? I haven’t done anything to you!”

“Really? Who took out the mortgage on the condo? Who mortgaged my future?”

He was silent, breathing heavily. His right arm was trying to get a piece of her, clawing ineffectually at her hips.

Julia put one hand on his elbow and the other on his wrist, straightening his arm and began to slowly pull it back towards her. He yelped in pain.

“Stop! My arm! You’re going to break it!”

“Not exactly,” Julia said, “I’m going to dislocate it.” And so saying did just that, pulling steadily until there was an audible crack and Tom screamed.

Viktor had chosen this room carefully. No one would hear his scream. Julia dropped his arm and it dangled uselessly at his side. Then she took his other arm and pulled it upwards.

Ton Cullen wept for the first time since he was a child. “Why are you doing this? What do you want?”

Julia said, “This is for the condo you screwed me out of. My financial security, Dan promised me. Whose idea was it to mortgage it, yours or his?” She pulled his arm back. His head, trapped between her thighs, stared down at the carpet, his face turning beet red
“Ahhhh!!! Mine, it was mine! I’m sorry!”

“Sorry doesn’t cut it, Tom,” Julia said, and pulled until his other shoulder socket popped. He screamed again.

Julia stepped off him, his kneeling body wracked with angry sobs. His two arms hung awkwardly at his sides. She watched as he struggled to rise without the use of his arms, casting a twisted furious gaze at her. “You…you’re a monster! Why did you do that?” He finally managed to stand, weaving in the middle of the room.

“I told you why,” Julia said calmly, “That was for screwing me out of the condo.” She stepped over to the bedside table and opened a drawer. She pulled out a device with straps and plastic and began to fasten it around her hips.

Tom recognized the device as a strapon dildo and staggered backwards in disbelief. “What… what is that? What are you doing with that?”

Julia finished strapping it on and turned to face him, an enormous pink cock bobbing in front of her. “This is repayment for convincing Dan I needed to fuck his way to the top. This is for pimping me out.”

“You can’t! You can’t!”

“You’re going to feel like what is to be truly fucked,” Julia said as she slowly advanced, standing between him and the door blocking his exit. He turned from side to side, desperately seeking an avenue of escape. One quick step forward and Julia grabbed him by the throat and forced him toward the bed. She planted one foot in his butt and shoved. He landed face down, his legs dangling over the edge of the king-size bed. He gave a strangled moan as his face planted in the duvet.

Julia kicked his legs apart and came up from behind. Using one hand to guide, she positioned the tip of the dildo. Then she grabbed his hips and thrust savagely.

“My god!” He nearly shrieked like a banshee as the pain ripped through his anus. “Ohhh…jesus…” He tried to kick and twist but it only made the pain worse. Julia held his hipbones in an iron grip, firmly and methodically pounding him steadily, each penetration a little bit deeper than the last. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” he wept.

“Humiliating, isn’t it?” she grunted, “You are such a pathetic little bitch right now.”

Tom was sobbing uncontrollably, his body shuddering with each deep thrust. “I’ll get you for this… you’re going to suffer…” Tears rained down his cheeks and soaked the bed as his arms flopped at his side.

Julia kept it up until he had dissolved into a whimpering pile of flesh. Once he had stopped moving she pulled out and unstrapped the dildo. She slid out of the straps and put it back in the drawer.

“Well, Tom, this party’s over. Time to go now.”

She put her gown back on, slid her feet into her heels, went over to the bed and bear hugged him from behind, pulling him back upright until her could regain his feet. While he stood there blubbering she began to dress him item by item, keeping a running commentary as she did.

“You should really keep yourself in better shape, Tom. You’re weak and unhealthy. If you think about it, your daughter-in-law shouldn’t be able to throw you down and fuck you in the ass. That’s not right, is it, Tom?”

She finally managed to get his shirt buttoned and slip his jacket on, with him crying out in pain every time she moved an arm. She was not gentle.

He grimaced angrily through his tears. “You’re going to pay for this. If it’s the last thing I do, you’re going to pay.”

“Oh, come on, Tom! What are you going to say? You were raped by a girl? You’ll be the laughingstock of the city.”

“I don’t know… you’ll see…”

Satisfied that everything was back in place, she took one last look around the room and opened the door. “All right. Let’s move. You probably want to see a doctor, don’t you?” She looked outside to make sure they were alone. Once again Viktor had planned well. The floor was deserted.

“You’re going to pay…” He sniffled as they moved out into the hallway, shuffling lifelessly.

“Not the elevator,” Julia said, “The stairs.” She opened the stairwell door and motioned him forward. The door wheezed shut behind them. At the top of the stairs, Julia halted and faced him.

“You know what? I’m going to take you at your word for once. You’re not going to view this as just and reasonable punishment, are you? You’re never going to forgive me.”

Tom shot a venomous sideways glance at her. “You are going to be so, so, sorry…”

Julia nodded. “That’s what I thought.” She shoved him in the chest.

His rear foot reached out into space behind him, seeking a step that wasn’t there. His face froze in fear, then toppled backwards, his head slamming off the cement steps as his body bounced and slid ten feet down. He gave a gurgling moan as Julia paused to listen for any other sounds and stepped down to where he lay. His body lay inert and his head was at an awkward angle. He gave a whispered groan.

“Almost done,” Julia said cheerfully. Carefully, avoiding the blood that was beginning to pool from a head gash, she spread her legs and lifted him upright as much as possible. She dragged him across the landing to where the next flight of stairs began. He hung limply in her arms as she reared back for leverage and pushed him out into space again.

This time he landed heavily with a wet crunch and rolled all the way to the bottom. By the time she walked down he was still. She picked up an arm and felt for a pulse. Feeling none, she dropped the arm and began to descend the stairs, checking her gown for bloodstains.

She walked down three floors then slipped out into the hallway and caught the elevator down to the main ballroom. She blended into the edge of the crowd and slowly made her way through to Dan’s side. He was engaged in the retelling of a raucous off-color joke to a group of lobbyists, who roared obligingly when he had finished. She stood patiently by.

After a few minutes Dan leaned over to her and said, “Have you seen my father?”

Julia shrugged. “No. I’ve been looking for Senator Kane.”

Dan shook his head. “He got hammered. His wife took him home.”

“Oh what a shame, “Julia murmured, “I was so looking forward to meeting him.”

The next afternoon while the Cullen family was gathered in near-hysteria in the hospital hallway, Julia stepped off to the side and pulled out her phone. She brought up the website of an off-shore bank and logged in to her account using the encrypted password Viktor had texted her. She scrolled down the page until she saw a recent deposit had been made of $1,000,000. Satisfied, she logged off and went back to join her weeping husband.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 10:06
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Damn. Dislocating both arms, strap-on ass rape and premeditated murder. We thought Julia was crazy before, but she's taken it to a whole new level. Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-19, 12:16
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was really looking forward to my senior year in high school. That was going to be my year. I had a car, I was popular, and years of upper-classmen rule were over. There was only one thing looming on the horizon that threatened my visions of a rosy future. My sister.
Julia was an incoming freshman, normally too low on the totem pole to be of any consequence. But she was not your typical freshman. Not only was she a Brainiac , she was one of those girls that had started developing early; in the sixth grade she had noticeable breasts. In the seventh grade she was a B or C cup - the size of most adult women. But she didn't stop there. By the time she finished eighth grade she was at least a D-cup and stopping traffic wherever she went. As a freshman she was going to have among the biggest boobs in the whole school. On top of that she was pretty, with shoulder-length dark hair, athletic (having swam and played basketball for years) and everybody loved her, which was the heart of the problem. My parents had built us a great basement getaway with a big-screen TV, video games and a pool table. It was a great place to hang out with my friends, but in the last year every single one of my friends that came over stopped whatever we were doing as soon as they saw Julia. They fawned all over her and she enjoyed the attention. The whole time we were supposed to be hanging out was spent in laughter and flirting and I was left hanging. High school made it worse. Even as a freshman she was invited to more parties than I was, made more friends, and by mid-year instead of Jason, I became known as Julia's brother. It really got to me and I took it out on her at home by being mean and hard to get along with. It all came to a head one Saturday in January when our parents were away for the weekend.
I was in my room with my headphones on when Julia came in and motioned for me to talk. I took off the headphones. "Yeah?"
"Mom said she left $20 with you to give to me. Do you have it? I'm going to the mall."
I stood up and reached in my pocket, pulling out a crumpled twenty. "You mean this?" I said, holding it up.
"Yes." She reached out her hand to take it but I stuffed it back into my pocket, She stared at me in confusion.
"I decided I need it more than you do. Sorry."
Her eyes squinted and she walked over. The top of her head came to my chin so she had to look up to see me. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed the top of my jeans pocket. Her other hand dove inside looking for the bill. "Hey!" I said, and reached down to grab her wrist. But despite my efforts, she fished around and found the money, holding it up and smiling, then stepped back and shoved it into the pocket of her shorts. I was bewildered at how fast she had been, and furious. I grabbed her arm and tried to get into her pocket, but she took my wrist and somehow kept me from getting the money. We struggled like that for a few minutes before I realized I wasn't going to be able to do to her what she had just done to me and stepped back, glaring at her. She looked back defiantly. I decided she needed to be taught a lesson.
I lunged at her. My plan was to grab her by the shoulders and shake her violently, but no sooner had I seized her than she knocked off my hand and snaked an arm around my neck. She was trying to get me in a headlock! All the frustrations of the past year came to a head; me resenting her, and she reacting to my shitty treatment of her. In one brief second we went from talking to a full-blown fight. She hung from my neck trying to pull me down and I grabbed one of her legs and we toppled to the floor. I tried to pin her down but she was kicking and squirming so much we ended up rolling around on the ground like two battling cats. Back and forth we went as I got madder and madder that I wasn't able to get on top of her. My big size advantage seemed to be offset by her quickness and agility. A crazy thought popped into my head - it was as if we were evenly matched! I scrambled to my feet and tried to grab her legs but she was kicking too much and I was knocked backwards. She jumped up and flew at me and we fell back onto the bed, bounced off, landed back on the floor, and rolled around some more, both of us silent except for gasps and grunts as we both struggled for an advantage. All over the bedroom we staggered, kicked, and pushed. A lamp was knocked over, a picture came off the wall and we went at it like it was World War Three. We destroyed that room. I just couldn't believe how difficult it was to pin her down! And she was so determined! I had never seen her so intent. At one point she was on top of me with both hands around my neck trying to strangle me and I had to knee her in the stomach to get her off. Then she tried to climb on my back and get me in a chokehold but I slammed her into the wall and broke free. She then kicked my leg out from under me and jumped on me when I fell, trying to get my neck in a scissors hold. I managed to pry her leg off me and rolled off to the side when she jumped on my stomach with her knees, knocking the wind out of me. She grabbed my arm, planted her feet on my ribs and it felt like she was trying to pull my arm out of the socket. She almost dislocated my shoulder before I escaped. I rolled away from her and stood up. She jumped to her feet and was preparing another charge at me but I put up my hands and, gasping for air, said "Julia, wait a minute. Just calm down for a second. This is ridiculous."
She hesitated, suspecting a trick. "You started it" she said.
"It doesn't matter who started it." I leaned forward with my hands on my knees gasping for breath. We had been fighting for a good ten to fifteen minutes and I was exhausted. I had fights before and they had seldom lasted more than a couple of minutes. This battle was the longest of my life. She, on the other hand, hardly looked winded. I had at one point tried to pull her top over her head and trap her arms but had succeeded only in ripping off all the buttons but one, so I could see that she had a film of perspiration on her but that was it. I caught my reflection in the full-length mirror on the closet door and I looked like I had been in a fight. My hair was disheveled, my cheek was red where she had caught me with an elbow and my T-shirt was ripped at the neck. It occurred to me that after that first charge from me, all of the action after that had been me fending off her aggressiveness. She would attack me and I would spend the next few minutes trying to escape. I had been playing defense!

"Let's just call a truce," I said.
She put her hands on her hips and studied me. "A truce," she repeated.
"Yeah."
She acted like she was thinking about it. "Let's see. A truce, as I understand it, is a pact between two equals, right?"
"Yeah," I said, not sure where she was going with this.
"So you and I are equals."
"Okay."
"Equal at wrestling."
I hesitated, not wanting to admit that a fourteen-year-old girl was my equal in wrestling skills, but at this point it was obvious to both of us. "Yes,” I said.
She laughed. "So you admit it!"
"I said yes," I snapped.
"How about strength? Are we equal in strength?" She smiled knowingly at me.
Now she was asking for it. I not only was a good six inches taller, but I probably outweighed her by fifty pounds. Not to mention she was a freshman and I was a senior! I really wanted to put her in her place, but the thought of restarting the fight gave me pause. If I said no she was liable to attack me again. She saw my hesitation and laughed.
"Make a muscle Jason. Let's see what you got."
"Don't be ridiculous."
"C'mon! What are you afraid of?"
Irritated, I held up my arm and flexed. I knew my arm measured a little over twelve inches around and I had a decent bicep. She laughed again. Her arms looked solid, but when she held up her arm and flexed I could see she had a much more defined bicep. It looked like she had a baseball under her skin!
Okay," I muttered, staring down at the ground. "Equal in strength." What a thing to admit!
She looked down at the tattered front of her sleeveless top, holding together by the bottom button, took both sides and ripped it apart. She dropped the top on the floor and stood there in her shorts and a white sports bra. I saw, for the first time, what a physical specimen she was. Not only were her arms well-developed, but she had a ridge of muscle running down the front of her flat stomach and her thigh muscles were very pronounced. Much bigger than mine. She was 125lbs of firmness. "It must be hard to admit that your little sister is as strong as you," she giggled.
I was having a hard time looking at her standing there in her bra. Had I not known better, I would have assumed that her huge breasts, because of their firmness, were fake. She didn't need a bra for support - she needed it to strap them down. The fact that she was my sister made me very uncomfortable.
Looking down at her chest to see what I was staring at made her laugh. "What's the matter Jason, haven't you seen tits before?"
As a matter of fact, I hadn't. My virginity was a sore subject with me. I had touched a few breasts, but had never seen them so blatantly displayed. I swallowed and held my tongue.
“It’s nice that you admit we're equally strong," she said, " but you're wrong. In case you hadn't noticed, I was winning that fight. I think I'm stronger than you." Hands on her hips, she stepped in front of me and looked me in the eye.
What a cocky little bitch! My outrage was tempered by the fact that deep down, I was afraid she was right. I didn't say anything, too humiliated to speak. A fourteen-year-old girl was daring me to contradict her and I was too afraid of her to do it.
She then stepped even closer, so that her breasts pushed against the front of my chest. Speaking slowly and deliberately she looked up and said “I think I'm a better wrestler too. In fact, I think I was beating you up. Don't you think that too?"
What a spot I was in! I either had to admit that she was physically superior or fight her. I did not want to fight her again. It was hard to admit, but she was right. Her confidence only made things worse. The only thing to do, I decided, was to run away. I knew how cowardly that was, but if I stayed I was going to lose to her.
With a sudden burst, I shoved her to the side and bolted for the door but she was quicker and caught me from behind, redirecting my momentum to slam me into the wall beside the door, where she pushed me face-first into the wall. She took my right wrist with both hands and twisted it behind my back, shoving me even harder. I flailed behind me with my other hand but she held control of my trapped arm with one hand and seized my other arm. Pulling me away from the wall, she tripped me and threw me to the floor like a rag doll. Face down on the carpet I had no strength to continue the fight. I lay helpless as she flipped me over on my back and dropped to her knees and planted her bottom onto my chest. Rising up briefly, she grabbed my wrists and pulled them under her legs, trapping them between calf and thigh. She looked down at me, a grown man held down and thoroughly beaten by a teenage girl. It was the lowest I had ever felt in my life.
She began slapping my face from side to side. "What's the matter Jason? Little girl got the big man down? Why don't you push me off and show me who's boss?"
I didn't say anything.
She gave me a harder slap. "I asked you a question! Why don't you push me off?"
I mumbled something.
"What? I didn't hear you. What did you say?"
"I said I can't," I blurted out.
"You can't," she repeated. "And why can't you? I'd like to hear it from your own lips."
"Because you're stronger than me!" I blurted.
She stopped slapping me, looked down and smiled. “I’m a lot stronger Jason. And tougher. I think I can kick your ass pretty much any time I want to. That's something you should keep in mind in the future, don't you think? Let's hear you say it."
"You can beat me up whenever you want," I mumbled.
She laughed again, delighted with my subservience. "Stay here," she commanded, and jumped to her feet and ran out of the room.
I don't think I could have moved if I wanted to. Not only was I physically beaten, but mentally I was in despair that I had been so thoroughly dominated by a little girl. I was also disturbed to discover that looking up at her sitting on me, staring at her enormous tits, was giving me an erection. My own little sister! I lay there miserable. In a few seconds she skipped back into the room. She was holding her phone.
"Just hold still," she "I want to document this." She stood over me and placed her foot on my throat. Looking down through the lens of her camera she said "Say cheese," and snapped a picture of me on my back with her foot holding me down. Next, she turned sideways facing the mirror. I turned my head and saw the reflection. I looked like a mess. She looked fresh and beautiful. She stood next to me, put one foot on my chest, flexed her muscle like Wonder Woman and snapped a photo.
"Please," I said, "don't show those pictures to anybody."
"I'll do what I want," she said casually, "but I agree it would pretty much ruin your reputation if it got out that your little sister beat you up so badly. How about this - I'll just keep them handy in case you ever piss me off. If that ever happens I'll post them on the internet. How does that sound?"
"That sounds like blackmail."
"Well, if you don't like it why don't you get up and take the phone away from me?"
I rose up on my elbows. She made a sudden move and I flinched, causing her to laugh. "You're not going to do anything," she said. “Or I'll slap you silly." With that, she turned around and strolled away. All I could do was watch her perfect ass disappear from view.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Exelent written. I think, thats now the start to a continue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-19, 08:20
dpecheur

now i just want to see a short film based on this story.
Old 12-Oct-19, 07:12
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Does anyone know why boyandy has quite publishing anything?
The Following User Says Thank You to l0000 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-19, 02:35
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Dangerous Heels Re: Showdown with little sister

I miss boyandy too! Hope he writes again.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-19, 22:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts

Hey guys - appreciate the shoutout!
I haven't gone anywhere, I still check in pretty regularly (mostly to see if VVP has written another chapter to "Ned and Susan"), just haven't written anything in a while. Seems like my particular niche, wherein a smaller, younger girl defeats and humiliates a bigger, older guy, is not much in vogue.
I totally understand; after all, this is the "Mixed Wrestling Forum", but I just can't get into the idea of muscle babes. Reading about grown women duking it out with guys just doesn't do it for me and I can't write about that. But, while waiting for inspiration to strike it seems like time just got away from me and months have gone by.
Bummer!
It may be I don't have another story in me, but time will tell. In the meantime, thanks for the support!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 01:28
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I always enjoyed your stories boyandy. Maybe because we have the same name.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-19, 03:51
Temporary group
Points: 5,440, Level: 31 Points: 5,440, Level: 31 Points: 5,440, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys - appreciate the shoutout!
I haven't gone anywhere, I still check in pretty regularly (mostly to see if VVP has written another chapter to "Ned and Susan"), just haven't written anything in a while. Seems like my particular niche, wherein a smaller, younger girl defeats and humiliates a bigger, older guy, is not much in vogue.
I totally understand; after all, this is the "Mixed Wrestling Forum", but I just can't get into the idea of muscle babes. Reading about grown women duking it out with guys just doesn't do it for me and I can't write about that. But, while waiting for inspiration to strike it seems like time just got away from me and months have gone by.
Bummer!
It may be I don't have another story in me, but time will tell. In the meantime, thanks for the support!
Are you kidding!?! Your style is my absolute favorite! I actually have your profile favorited in my web browser. Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatalfinish For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young