Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-18, 11:53
Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45 Points: 11,143, Level: 45
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,359 Times in 180 Posts
Default Did Barbara ever have any matches with throws ? tomoenage etc ?

Always a big fan of Barbara, love her looks, her incredible body, the smooth flat stomach with the six pack when she tensed them up, but I have never found a video with her throwing, or on the receiving end of throws in bouts ?
Has she ever done any videos with lots of throws ?

Many years ago i asked someone who said she was in a video in which she actually was thrown a few times with a tomoenage throw ? but I have never come across this one ? does it exist ?

I hope someone out there is aware of or knows of any bouts she did which included a lot of throws, not just a trip type, proper skilled spinning wrist throws, tomoenage, snap mare throws etc, she was an excellent skilled wrestler so i would have thought throwing opponents around would be natural for her.
Thanks

Pity she is not on the scene any more, she was a total turn on package for me, she just had that attitude to go with her incredible sexually charged body !

PM me or on here is great thankyou

G.
[IMG]http[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] by [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][/IMG]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grimblebash For This Useful Post: