Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 21-Jun-16, 16:16
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 449 Posts
Default Re: Bad experience with keri spectrum

hello, you kow what is really sad ? that she knows about this thread/forum(from twitter ) and, no response from her. strange
The Following User Says Thank You to zell04 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-16, 16:54
Producer
Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43 Points: 10,137, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,139 Times in 194 Posts

Thanks for the info. At least a warning to all who where considering a business with her.

Although I have made some bad experiences like this on my own, e.g. Miss Eliza Devine ripped me off by taking 700 USD for a three part video on prepayment base and delivered just the first part of it and totally ignored me after that, I canīt tell itīs the expected case. Most of any custom cooperation went smooth on both sides. Itīs absolutely ok to use paypal with family option as it saves fees. Also itīs ok to do this as prepayment as the costs of the production need to be covered safe.

In any case itīs a risky business for both sides. I bet she getīs dozen of requests each day. She takes the money and she canīt deliver in time but she probably has spent the money otherwise or she has lost control over those things. Itīs a business built on thin ice and will crash sooner or later.

However, spamming and stalking a person in public will never help to solve this problem. You might have made it even worse by spamming and stalking her social network. She might have come back to you sooner or later, but you lost this small chance by doing that way, mho.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-16, 19:20
Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24 Points: 3,542, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the info. At least a warning to all who where considering a business with her.

Although I have made some bad experiences like this on my own, e.g. Miss Eliza Devine ripped me off by taking 700 USD for a three part video on prepayment base and delivered just the first part of it and totally ignored me after that, I canīt tell itīs the expected case. Most of any custom cooperation went smooth on both sides. Itīs absolutely ok to use paypal with family option as it saves fees. Also itīs ok to do this as prepayment as the costs of the production need to be covered safe.

In any case itīs a risky business for both sides. I bet she getīs dozen of requests each day. She takes the money and she canīt deliver in time but she probably has spent the money otherwise or she has lost control over those things. Itīs a business built on thin ice and will crash sooner or later.

However, spamming and stalking a person in public will never help to solve this problem. You might have made it even worse by spamming and stalking her social network. She might have come back to you sooner or later, but you lost this small chance by doing that way, mho.
I've never dealt with Keri Spectrum before but I too lost money with Eliza Divine roughly the same amount. I've gone months without hearing from her but the order is nearly a year old now so paypal can't assist either. It's sad how these people continue to get away with it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scottylevy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-16, 19:53
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

This is more widespread than just her. Stick with long time reputable video producers and people. Myself, I have had a very good experience with both Ashley Wildcat and Robin. They were both extremely professional, accommodating and fast fast communication. They also were very interested in making sure I was happy with the end product.
Unfortunately, in other cases Good Wrestler does not equal = Good Businessperson.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-16, 19:58
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts

The original poster kalautanak and burnlikeanerd are two accounts by the same individual. I have banned now both accounts. I advise everyone not to take this topic seriously, as the only reviews posted were by this guy and by someone who just registered to make a post. If there is no review / feedback from a normal account within the next day, I will remove this topic.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-16, 13:47
Points: 2,404, Level: 20 Points: 2,404, Level: 20 Points: 2,404, Level: 20
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The original poster kalautanak and burnlikeanerd are two accounts by the same individual. I have banned now both accounts. I advise everyone not to take this topic seriously, as the only reviews posted were by this guy and by someone who just registered to make a post. If there is no review / feedback from a normal account within the next day, I will remove this topic.
I registered to make a post because I thought it's important to share my experience. I can show you my PayPay receipts and the email threads related to this transaction (with identifying info redacted ) if you'd like to see that these concerns are legitimate. Not sure what's gained by bowdlerizing this board and removing threads like this, unfortunate as they may be.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feedbackdude For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-16, 21:17
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,833 Times in 9,934 Posts

Update. I received private messages from two normal accounts confirming the general outline. The topic stays then. It's sad that these things happen.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-16, 22:54
Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

Default Clearing the Air

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to anybody here that genuinely has had any communication issues with me, especially as of late. The end of 2015/2016 has not been very kind to me in a lot of ways, and luckily (for the most part), my fans/friends have been super supportive. You guys are absolutely the best, and I love/cherish you all. You guys really are the super stars, even when you are mad at me. I don't walk around with an inflated ego. An 'ego' isn't what kept me from posting here...I wanted to see what you guys had to say, without my immediate interjection.

Harith Spidey (as I know you, or your Twitter alias, whichever, where you acted as a 'friend'), may I correct you on a couple counts? First, you ordered two 5 minute customs. Second, you received a free minute custom with Veve when there was a delay, and that was delivered immediately. I kept in contact with you via multiple platforms (which I am happy to provide proof of, shall the occasion arise), until I was repeating myself as Lia is NOT a local model. You knew that once Lia was local, your custom would be shot immediately. You can contact Lia herself: she has not been back to me since last year.

I suffered a terrible back injury and had emergency surgery last year. Many people know this. I don't expect sympathy, it happens! But many customs were put on delay. I won't go in to details, but production delays snow balled and I am playing a LOT of catch up work.

I am so sorry to those of you experiencing these delays due to my email, technical (camera/memory) and medical issues.

I have always loved being in this industry as a fan, a friend, a competitor, a fetishist, a producer and enthusiast. This has never been about the money for me: it is about making things a reality for you, and getting your great reviews afterwards. Please believe me: seeing things like this kills me inside.

I am aware of everything negative I see. On any platform. Keri Spectrum has been and is always here to stay, whether or not you guys stay on my side or not: because I love this world we are in. This is where I belong.

Thank you for years of support, love, and crazy fun! Hopefully we have a lot more together. I love building these fantasies with you.

xoxoxo
Keri
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KeriSpectrum For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-16, 13:50
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

So does this mean you will return the money sent to you?
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-16, 14:34
Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12 Points: 955, Level: 12
Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5% Activity: 10.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So does this mean you will return the money sent to you?
I'm not sure who is who on this feed, but if you are referring to Harith, of course I agreed to a refund already. That was another point that was left out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KeriSpectrum For This Useful Post:

Tags
keri spectrum, scam