Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jan-18, 06:56
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

I haven't had a chance to armwrestle any session wrestlers but I don't think the bigger ladies are necessarily as strong.

Mistress Kara has beaten everyone afaik at ultimate surrender.

I've seen Tia lose to a guy on clips4sale, but win left handed. Veve doesn't look that strong, and I think Annie is reasonably strong but not as strong as the average guy. Raptures armwrestling videos look pretty fake. She doesn't seem that strong.

I've seen Tia vs Jen Cowan and I'm not sure if Jen let her win. There is one video of Severa armwrestling a tiny dude, but it still looks fake.

One thing I must add is that I never go full attack when armwrestling a female, but when I take on a guy, its no messing around. Even with a slight drop off you could only be hitting 75% of your potential.

What matches have you seen online that compare two women? I'm trying to work out who the strongest are.

There are a few with anastacia on C4s
Old 28-Jan-18, 07:49
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't had a chance to armwrestle any session wrestlers but I don't think the bigger ladies are necessarily as strong.

Mistress Kara has beaten everyone afaik at ultimate surrender.

I've seen Tia lose to a guy on clips4sale, but win left handed. Veve doesn't look that strong, and I think Annie is reasonably strong but not as strong as the average guy. Raptures armwrestling videos look pretty fake. She doesn't seem that strong.

I've seen Tia vs Jen Cowan and I'm not sure if Jen let her win. There is one video of Severa armwrestling a tiny dude, but it still looks fake.

One thing I must add is that I never go full attack when armwrestling a female, but when I take on a guy, its no messing around. Even with a slight drop off you could only be hitting 75% of your potential.

What matches have you seen online that compare two women? I'm trying to work out who the strongest are.

There are a few with anastacia on C4s
Some ones I've noticed (you could PM me for a link if you can't find them, but I suppose I might not be able to re-find every single one myself):

Empress Amazon (her name is Maria and maybe she now has a new session nickname on wb270 too) vs Rita Sargo
(If it is fully genuine which seems feasible if I remember correctly, Maria is impressive and wins on the right arm but loses on the left I think)

Rita Sargo vs Anna M Strong
(Anna wins on the left and Rita on the right, so if fully genuine it does show Maria did great on her right vs Rita)

Anna M Strong vs Renata Hronova
(Anna wins on the right after taking an early advantage, although her elbow did lift slightly after Renata resists well just as her hand is being put down)

Amazon Annie vs Hans Vanderkill
(Not so recent I think, but she won fairly easily and it didn't seem fake - his reaction seemed like "wow, I didn't have much chance there haha" in effect I think)

Amazon Annie vs Veve
(Annie wins fairly easy)

Kara vs Veve
(Kara wins)

Personally I definitely felt the Tia vs Jen match-up seemed genuine. I know Jen did go into the lead and at that time seemed a bit more muscular in her arms/shoulders, but bearing in mind Tia's capabilities at it and her height and the fact that I know she had some very decent bicep in her arm when she flexed it at that time (after I saw her I think, but not at her very strongest/biggest probably), probably it's not surprising even though I think she's left handed and that was a right hand match. Jen doesn't seem to ease off or anything to me, but Tia just reverses the situation and then has the advantage (and this time it is Tia's reaction that seems genuine, and I doubt Jen would throw the match without Tia's knowledge while Tia was trying her best if you know what I mean).

I think I know the Severa one and I think it is basically genuine but she wins without needing to try a lot, as she is much stronger/taller.

Added after 25 minutes:

Another Rita Sargo one that comes to mind is vs Oana who is on Herbicepscam
(I think Rita wins on both sides, and Oana is strong and I think I noticed her win vs a guy called Robbie who Lizzy Bierschneider also wins against)

I think not so long ago Rapture might have won against the guy from Herbiceps who does a lot of armwrestling videos (I forget the name right now though somehow!) - he does sometimes win against some girls who try against him, that are obviously on the site due to being strong and into building their biceps etc, and as far as I can tell he likes to try his best

Venom did say that Anastaxia was great at armwrestling

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 28-Jan-18 at 07:49.
Old 28-Jan-18, 10:53
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I can see how Dominique Danger is better than Amazon Annie based ,, but I am really curious about Mahea and Anat so please let me know how Anat compares with Annie .
Old 29-Jan-18, 05:15
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] when did you wrestler Annie? perhaps she was weaker then. Out of the girls I listed nobody comes close, with the exception of Anna M strong who is extremely strong in armwrestling but not as Annie. I’d be really surprised if Goddess Anat or mahea would smash me like Annie did. They are both listed as around 5-4 or 5-5 around 130-140 lbs and I always put up a fight against similarity built girls.

Tia is one of the best armwrestlers out of the “pure”wrestlers (e.g not bodybuilder or power lifter) but she’s around 170lbs and still she didn’t smash me like Annie.

On a side note,Tia is indeed stronger than Veve in Armwrestling. In wrestling however I believe Veve is one of a few that can defeat Tia fair and square.
Wrestled Annie about 2-3 yrs ago. Maybe she had an off day, like I said I was surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by bum8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with the above posts...Tia is definitely surprising. On her left she would be the toughest session girl who I have armwrestled. Next would probably be Hardbody Cynthia...she has strong hands and thick wrists. KO is probably not a surprise as she is muscular and strong. However, I was present when KO armwrestled a MMA girl who is now in the UFC and that girl gave KO problems...but KO still won. I also armwrestled the MMA girl and she was quite good...strong hands. In terms of other session girls Tyler Dare is definitely stronger than she looks and I think she might surprise some session guys. I have sessioned with Mahea 6 or 7 times...but have not armwrestled her. It doesnt surprise me that she is challenging as she is much stronger than her size would indicate. In fact, I think she has got bigger and stronger recently. Her traps, shoulders and back were definitely bigger when I sessioned with her in December.
Yeah, Hardbody Cynthia was really strong, one of the longer arm wrestling matches I have had
Old 29-Jan-18, 21:20
Points: 1,432, Level: 15 Points: 1,432, Level: 15 Points: 1,432, Level: 15
Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5% Activity: 1.5%
Last Achievements

who was the mma-fighter that armwrestled KO? and was KO still ripped back then or only massive?

I njever saw KO lose to another woman in armwrestling
Old 30-Jan-18, 15:12
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

From my experience probably Skylar Rene. I was several inches taller than her and pretty similar in weight and I thought it would be a close and tough match but she won in a couple seconds.
Old 30-Jan-18, 16:59
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Most of the top women beat me rather easily at wrestling but only a few have beat me arm wrestling. Most surprising? Jolie crushed me.
Old 22-Feb-18, 14:03
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Last Achievements

List from strongest to weakest female armwrestlers combining all the above experiences:

Great posts guys! Allow me to make a list, since lots of you have armwrestled the same women. Please correct the list, where ever you don't think is right or questionable, and please do add your opinion.

(overall strength with both hands, not separating them because it is not mentioned on all the above experiences. Of course this is problematic since some wrestlers are much stronger at one hand than the other> example Tia with left). Only a few women can come on this list since most of the women in this thread have not been armwrestled by more than one person

First place:
Amazon Annie, Goddess Anat, Mahea

(But it's difficult to say which one of the above might be the strongest)
>
This was statistically calculated combining different experiences of you: Ranked on the first place you have these three ladies, with whom more than three members have armwrestled. But this is open to debate since according to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]> Amazon Annie should be the strongest above all, and according to willhill she should be weaker than Goddess Anat or Mahea and even weaker than others (like Tomiko, Redd Hardbody Cynthia) who can not be included in this list, since only wilhill have armwrestled those)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you had to choose who would be stronger: Goddess Anat or Mahea? Or is anyone from the above three - Tomiko, Redd, - Cynthia - might be even stronger than those?

Second Place: (Mentioned from a to d as the strongest to weakest, but without being sure: This is open to debate)

a) Anna M Strong (I have seen her beat Renata)
b) Dominique Danger (According to you as strong or a little stronger than Renata)
c) Renata Hronova (Still very strong. I've seen her beat countless guys)
d) Tia (Probably weaker than the above with her right arm, but maybe also stronger than the above with the left arm(?) What do you think? I'm not sure about it.
In the same category as "second place" are the following:
Kathy Gifford, Venom, Kasie Cavanaugh, Severa, Maggie Jennings, Shawna Pierce, Ina Black, KO, Madam Mysteria, Ironfire, Starr, Shelby Beach, Maria Garcia, Rada.
(but I can not rank them compared to the above a,b,c,d. Some of them might be stronger, some weaker. What do you think?

Third place
I could continue another time if you are interested, since I have no more time now. But maybe all of those guys here who have armwrestled lot's of the above women, could continue with this list, and gladly also correct it.

I am very interested my self to know if Godess Anat and Mahea for example are really so strong because I would like to travel to them, and mostly it would be great to know if other session girls based in Europe have the strength of tia (even if only one hand) being at the same time attractive and feminine and not bulked like the hulk with steroids.

Unfortunately my own experience from all the above had only to do with Madam Mysteria (a nice match that ended as a tie) and 10 years ago with Diana Ball with whom it was like I was trying to push a wall. I don't know if she sessions any more and how her strength is now, but I think she could handle most of the guys with above the average to average strength like toys
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulmate For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 16:08
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
List from strongest to weakest female armwrestlers combining all the above experiences:

Great posts guys! Allow me to make a list, since lots of you have armwrestled the same women. Please correct the list, where ever you don't think is right or questionable, and please do add your opinion.

(overall strength with both hands, not separating them because it is not mentioned on all the above experiences. Of course this is problematic since some wrestlers are much stronger at one hand than the other> example Tia with left). Only a few women can come on this list since most of the women in this thread have not been armwrestled by more than one person

First place:
Amazon Annie, Goddess Anat, Mahea

(But it's difficult to say which one of the above might be the strongest)
>
This was statistically calculated combining different experiences of you: Ranked on the first place you have these three ladies, with whom more than three members have armwrestled. But this is open to debate since according to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]> Amazon Annie should be the strongest above all, and according to willhill she should be weaker than Goddess Anat or Mahea and even weaker than others (like Tomiko, Redd Hardbody Cynthia) who can not be included in this list, since only wilhill have armwrestled those)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you had to choose who would be stronger: Goddess Anat or Mahea? Or is anyone from the above three - Tomiko, Redd, - Cynthia - might be even stronger than those?

Second Place: (Mentioned from a to d as the strongest to weakest, but without being sure: This is open to debate)

a) Anna M Strong (I have seen her beat Renata)
b) Dominique Danger (According to you as strong or a little stronger than Renata)
c) Renata Hronova (Still very strong. I've seen her beat countless guys)
d) Tia (Probably weaker than the above with her right arm, but maybe also stronger than the above with the left arm(?) What do you think? I'm not sure about it.
In the same category as "second place" are the following:
Kathy Gifford, Venom, Kasie Cavanaugh, Severa, Maggie Jennings, Shawna Pierce, Ina Black, KO, Madam Mysteria, Ironfire, Starr, Shelby Beach, Maria Garcia, Rada.
(but I can not rank them compared to the above a,b,c,d. Some of them might be stronger, some weaker. What do you think?

Third place
I could continue another time if you are interested, since I have no more time now. But maybe all of those guys here who have armwrestled lot's of the above women, could continue with this list, and gladly also correct it.

I am very interested my self to know if Godess Anat and Mahea for example are really so strong because I would like to travel to them, and mostly it would be great to know if other session girls based in Europe have the strength of tia (even if only one hand) being at the same time attractive and feminine and not bulked like the hulk with steroids.

Unfortunately my own experience from all the above had only to do with Madam Mysteria (a nice match that ended as a tie) and 10 years ago with Diana Ball with whom it was like I was trying to push a wall. I don't know if she sessions any more and how her strength is now, but I think she could handle most of the guys with above the average to average strength like toys
It is a nice idea to do some combination analysis, so that's why I just added you a thanks (also for the effort put in).

I do think it is difficult though, as some of the posts can seem to contradict each other a little bit (which is not such a surprise though I think considering diffferent years or even months sessions took place plus various other factors).

Maybe I should clarify some things for you a little bit, since I concentrated before on what was or wasn't surprising more than who was actually best/strongest at it, but actually your second place list order does pretty much go along with my experiences anyway - it is just that I can't comment on the first place list but probably I have doubts that Anna M Strong wouldn't be there (it is hard to say but it seems the difference in experience with Madam Mysteria and her for me was probably about the same as between Madam Mysteria and Diana Ball for you - trying to push a wall seems about right lol - I could believe that those two, and possibly Annie on a good day might be at the top of everyone mentioned, but yes I never met Anat or Mahea and it's possible they are surprisingly strong and with great technique for armwrestling too). Maybe the best thing to do would be to see what ssgenius says about Anat when he has seen her I would suggest, as then you will have the reference regarding what he said about Dominique Danger and also Annie (taking into account that overall Dominique Danger got a better result with him - for me she is a clear second after Anna M Strong if that helps too lol - those are the two that clearly won against me!).

In the same level as Renata Hronova, based on my experience, would be Madam Mysteria indeed, Meg R Strong, Lizzy Bierschneider, KO and maybe Tamara Makar. This category would be for mixed results, and mostly overall draws (but as I said before my right arm seems quite a bit better than the left as a rule, and for some of these it might be the opposite way round even).

In the same level as Tia could be Calista (who are also best on the left I know, but I didn't experience right handed matches with them but still think they can be good on that side too), and close behind Viktoria, Ironfire and maybe (not too far behind anyway) the others you list except Maggie Jennings, Ina Black, and probably Shelby Beach and Starr....plus KO as I had her higher already of course, and I should clarify I didn't see Maria Garcia and Rada...but will talk below about overlaps with Royh where I have some so maybe that will help....maybe! This "same level as Tia" is for being very close and sometimes being able to win single attempts (I suppose Ironfire lost overall but conversely mostly won on the left, just for extra info and to confuse you more lol!).

I'm not sure if Bum implied that Tia did better than KO though or not (or again maybe she just surprised him more). I could believe that would be possible, but tend to think the other way slightly.

Yes, so overlap with Royh is also limited but....
Anna M Strong - mentioned already.
Over a long period, the trend with Viktoria would overall have been that she was better on the right relative to Ina Black than Royh suggested, and closer to Tia on the left. But I saw her 4 years before I saw Tia, and then 5/6 years after so it is hard to say. I think Tia would have the edge on the left probably indeed (the right I wouldn't be sure, but I don't really have any reference at all from my own experience).
I saw Bora when I first saw Viktoria, and actually relatively speaking Royh's descriptions tally with how it went in armwrestling with them (Bora was maybe closer than Ina Black was for me, but the gap is then 8 years and I think I'd be stronger by the time I saw Ina for sure myself).

Ok, that's probably as much clarification and analysis of my own I can offer! Nice attempt anyway, but yes maybe see what ssgenius says about Anat I think if you want to try to inspect whether you ought to be changing anything regarding the top group. Re: Anna M Strong, Bulldozer who is very strong and posts here said she was very strong even though he could win with getting towards 100% effort if I remember correctly. But I am not aware he ever saw Annie (though I did read he'd met Veve for a wrestling session so it's possible), Anat or Mahea either!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 19:09
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Great analysis armwrestlefan and soulmate. Just a couple of observations. Tia and KO would be a great match on the left...I dont know who would win...Tia gave me a bit more trouble on the left...but I was bigger and stronger when I armwrestled KO...maybe 10lbs. Venom is nowhere near those 2 from my experience. Shawna Strong is better than Tia on average of right and left...but not as good on her left. I have sessioned with Anat...but didnt armwrestle her...she is deceptively strong...but more so...at least to me...in her back and legs. Anat feels as wrestling strong as Mahea and Skystorm. I have armwrestled Skystorm but she is not so good at armwrestling. 2 girls that are quite decent armwrestlers are Tyler Dare and Cococrush. Tyler has strong wrists and forearms and whilst not really close to Tia...she would beat Venom I think. Cococrush was a strong 150lbs when I armwrestled her and she was really keen to beat me...she put in 100% effort to the armwrestle for sure. Ironfire would be similar to Coco...but not at the level of Tia or KO on the left.

So probably as an outright challenge.

KO and Tia on the left. KO on average of a better right.
Shawna Strong/Hardbody Cynthia
Then too many variables to separate the otbers.

Last edited by bum8; 22-Feb-18 at 19:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post: