Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Feb-18, 10:49
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Who are the Best, Sexiest Judo-based Female Wrestlers?

Guys, who do you think is the best judo-based female wrestler in the industry?

Let me explain what I mean by:

- judo-based?
A girl who has received judo training and it shows in the way she places some standup throws and pinning techniques.

- Best, Sexiest?
I know this is subjective here, but by "best" I mean a female who usually does the following in her mixed (or even female) wrestling matches:
1 - She has a few very signature standup moves such as 1 to 3 technical throws.
2 - She uses fundamental judo-type of pins to control her opponent.
3 - She is the type to calm down the male ego, gradually removing the life energy ouf of him as the time goes by, to end up completely owning him like a snake.
6 - Bonus 1: She might amused herself submitting the guy with chain submissions, from chokes to triangle to armbars during a part of the match. But her real thing is to come back to more "natural submission wrestling" to enjoy full domination (breast smothers, facesitting, SGP...).
7 - Bonus 2: She enjoys wrestling in bikini, or even topless, to show her feminity.

Does that make you think of any female wrestlers out there?
To sum it up, I am trying to describe:
A GIRL WITH FORMAL JUDO TRAINING WHO USES HER JUDO SKILLS AS SPECIAL SPICES & WEAPONS ON TOP A TRULY TRADITIONAL (EROTIC,) SUBMISSION WRESTLING STYLE.

A few judo girls to start:
Diana,
Alyssa (FCS)
Who else and why (signature move, specialties), etc.?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-18, 11:52
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who are the Best, Sexiest Judo-based Female Wrestlers?

I'm excluding the very best judo girls (Sheena & Izabella from Budapest) and they are strictly non-erotic.

Cypruss Allure definitely springs to mind. But I don't know her well enough to list her signature moves or specialties.

I agree with Diana though. She is the most beautiful of all wrestlers for me. Not just the judo girls.
Old 11-Feb-18, 14:09
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

For me definitly Sheena is top. Great skills combined with a lovely personality. No erotic stuff of course, except you catch the erotic out of her power and skills, as I do. Just met her today and had a great time.

Izabella is even more skilled and heavier, so from point of best she might be top ranked.

Of course I agree to Diana, also a great fighter.

Want to add Miesha, also from Prague. Former judoka, now the only female bjj-black-belt in Czech republic.

And finally not to forget Gabi from Bulgaria.

Haven't met Cypruss yet, arranged a session with her in London in april and looking forward to it.

Who is Alyssa? Also available for sessions? Europe or USA?
Old 11-Feb-18, 15:26
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Thank you for the Sheena and Izabella recommendations. Miesha isn't my type but the other two look insanely hot, strong and dangerous!
Old 11-Feb-18, 16:49
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Don't know about the europeans, but Cypruss Allure is a totally different wrestling experience from other US girls because of her Judo. Its a totally Judo focused experience, which is a lot of fun
Old 11-Feb-18, 17:18
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

I agree about Diana, and Cypruss Allure definitely seems promising in her style.

The Submission Room in London also announced a new session wrestler (Amaryllis), credited as a judo brown belt.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 11-Feb-18, 17:26
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naycherboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Allure is a totally different wrestling experience from other US girls because of her Judo. Its a totally Judo focused experience, which is a lot of fun
Very interesting.
You are pointing out what I have in mind, I think.

Could you please elaborate: How different is the experience?
I mean in the details? Regarding the several aspects?

Judo girls are quite rare in the US indeed.
Old 11-Feb-18, 20:53
Last Achievements

I'll try to describe without being too technical or tedious:

- Her ground game doesn't revolve around a specific position, its very opportunistic. The BJJ players will focus on side or full mount while the wrestlers tend to focus more on grabbing a submission hold

- She's not afraid to give up her back (unlike many BJJers) and will do so just to have you where she wants after she reverses you

- She fully uses Kesa Gatame (headlock on the ground) as a position to set up other holds, including scissors (which isn't judo, but she uses them frequently)

- She prefers being on top as opposed to bottom, although she has bottom submissions (BJJers tend to accept being on bottom a bit more)

- She'll defend your submission attempts with classic judo positioning (turtling, hand fighting, etc) as opposed to wrestling strategy

- She uses makikomi both standing and on the ground to gain advantage

- If you stand with her, prepare to be thrown. At the least, she is skilled at getting you far off balance, but will probably stop before throwing you over her hip. She will take advantage of a foot sweep however

- She has a full array of submissions: chokes, cranks, scissors, facesits, elbow, shoulder and wrist locks

- All this is without a gi. If you put gis on, I'm sure the judo would be even more amplified. That said, its a dominant effect without a gi

Hope this helps. As for sensuality, she fits what you're looking for I believe in terms of using her body to cause that effect. Look at clips4sale.com for some of her videos (there are about 10) to see for yourself.

Last edited by naycherboy; 11-Feb-18 at 20:57. Reason: Adding detail
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-18, 16:51
Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20 Points: 2,428, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naycherboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll try to describe without being too technical or tedious:

- Her ground game doesn't revolve around a specific position, its very opportunistic. The BJJ players will focus on side or full mount while the wrestlers tend to focus more on grabbing a submission hold

- She's not afraid to give up her back (unlike many BJJers) and will do so just to have you where she wants after she reverses you

- She fully uses Kesa Gatame (headlock on the ground) as a position to set up other holds, including scissors (which isn't judo, but she uses them frequently)

- She prefers being on top as opposed to bottom, although she has bottom submissions (BJJers tend to accept being on bottom a bit more)

- She'll defend your submission attempts with classic judo positioning (turtling, hand fighting, etc) as opposed to wrestling strategy

- She uses makikomi both standing and on the ground to gain advantage

- If you stand with her, prepare to be thrown. At the least, she is skilled at getting you far off balance, but will probably stop before throwing you over her hip. She will take advantage of a foot sweep however

- She has a full array of submissions: chokes, cranks, scissors, facesits, elbow, shoulder and wrist locks

- All this is without a gi. If you put gis on, I'm sure the judo would be even more amplified. That said, its a dominant effect without a gi

Hope this helps. As for sensuality, she fits what you're looking for I believe in terms of using her body to cause that effect. Look at clips4sale.com for some of her videos (there are about 10) to see for yourself.
you are talking about Cypruss? Sounds fantastic and is similar my experiences to Judo-girls. However I absolutly recommend to do at least a part of the session in Gi to get the full experience.

btw: what clipforsale shop you are talking about?
Old 12-Feb-18, 20:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you are talking about Cypruss? Sounds fantastic and is similar my experiences to Judo-girls. However I absolutly recommend to do at least a part of the session in Gi to get the full experience.

btw: what clipforsale shop you are talking about?
I think it's Grappling Girls....but simply type 'Cypruss Allure into the search box and the videos will come up

Tags
judo, pins, sexy