Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 30-Dec-17, 14:57
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default The trash-Talking Hall of Fame

Ever since I joined this forum back in 2015 I've been trying to figure out my likes and dislikes in stories. While I find my interests evolving, the one element I really enjoy in just about any story is the trash-talking. Especially when uttered by a supremely confident young girl.

I thought I would start a thread with a few of my favorite quotes and invited others to share theirs. Here are my nominations for the Trash-Talking Hall of Fame;

From "JuJitsu Sister" by wsxqaz

I ended up looking away and she laughed again and asked “are you really afraid of a little girl?” Then when I couldn’t respond, she said “oh wow, you are afraid!” and started really giggling along with her friends.

From "School Wrestling Tournament" by Wrestler35

Dani: "Did my ass leave an imprint on your face?" She teased. "You were down there for a while."

From "Can a woman rape a man?" by nicepuppy

Liz was disgusted. "If he can't outwrestle you, he deserves to be raped," she sneered. She rose and stomped out of the room.
Katie looked down at me. "What should I do first? Sodomy? Forced ejaculation? Or do you want me to ride you to cum inside me?"

From "My 'neice' Laurie the dancer" by mbpmbp

Laurie said, mockingly, "I'm stronger than you," and took my hand with her small one, gripping mine very tightly. She looked up, challenging me to deny her words.
I was pretty sure she wasn't. Laurie barely came up to my upper chest and I was more than twice her weight. But I could envision myself spending the night at her mercy as she applied hold after hold.
"Yes," I said.ť

From "Babysitting gone wrong" by davosseaworth

“She’s not wrong you know, you probably should just give up and let me sit back on your face, it was actually really comfortable. Hey look at that, something your finally good at, being my chair.” Dany mocked me and Katy roared with laughter. “Besides you have to admit, my ass is perfect. It’s so firm and round and kissable, why would you wanna do anything else?”

From "Muscleman humbled by young gymnast" by jiminy

“Aww. Poor wittle baby! Wants to take his ball and go home.” She continued mocking him with his ball pressed to her hip. “No.” She returned defiantly. “I won, I'm keeping it.” She finished in between chomping on her bubble gum. “Run on home then and practice... Maybe if you practice hard enough, you'll be almost as good as me one day... Then again pigs might fly.”
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 15:30
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,824 Times in 1,933 Posts
Default Re: The trash-Talking Hall of Fame

Hi Andy and thanks for including the quotes from my 'Muscleman vs Gymnast' story. Coming from such a prolific and well liked author such as yourself, I really appreciate the nod.

Personally, I loved working in the subtle but stinging playground line "why don't you just quit while you're behind" - such an arrogant way to bask in her superiority, bullying and knowingly goading him into further shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 15:37
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Andy and thanks for including the quotes from my 'Muscleman vs Gymnast' story. Coming from such a prolific and well liked author such as yourself, I really appreciate the nod.

Personally, I loved working in the subtle but stinging playground line "why don't you just quit while you're behind" - such an arrogant way to bask in her superiority, bullying and knowingly goading him into further shame.
where can I read 'Muscleman vs Gymnast' story????
Old 01-Jan-18, 15:40
Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100 Points: 57,916, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
where can I read 'Muscleman vs Gymnast' story????
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Jan-18, 16:09
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"why don't you just quit while you're behind"
Awesome!
Old 01-Jan-18, 21:00
Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25 Points: 3,569, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That was one of my favorite stories ever posted on this forum. I only wish there could have been more stories featuring that character. I know there was another one revolving around a Go-Kart race, but that went unfinished.

Added after 14 minutes:

I feel weird posting this one since it's from an unfinished one of mine that was never posted anywhere:

(The plot revolves around a spoiled rich girl in her mid teens who, after following a relatively basic rudimentary workout regimen, managed to achieve a level of raw strength and toughness that allowed her to utterly dominate a twentysomething personal trainer who had spent her life busting her ass in the gym)

"Daddy says I have great genetics. I like that. It's just a fancy science-y way of saying I was just plain born better than you."

Last edited by WeaponZero; 01-Jan-18 at 21:00.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 21:28
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponZero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was one of my favorite stories ever posted on this forum. I only wish there could have been more stories featuring that character. I know there was another one revolving around a Go-Kart race, but that went unfinished.

Added after 14 minutes:

I feel weird posting this one since it's from an unfinished one of mine that was never posted anywhere:

(The plot revolves around a spoiled rich girl in her mid teens who, after following a relatively basic rudimentary workout regimen, managed to achieve a level of raw strength and toughness that allowed her to utterly dominate a twentysomething personal trainer who had spent her life busting her ass in the gym)

"Daddy says I have great genetics. I like that. It's just a fancy science-y way of saying I was just plain born better than you."
wow i like that why don't you finish some and post it
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-18, 23:01
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Jiminy, you are being modest. There were so many great lines in that story I struggled to find just one. How about this line;

“Yeah, you tell 'em girl. What do you think happened, loser? You think I can't make grown men cry like little babies too?” Ashley bragged, swinging her hips arrogantly as she stood in a pair of cut off blue denim shorts, and white halter top.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-18, 20:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponZero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Being into lifting weights, I would definitely like to read that story if you get around to finishing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-18, 19:54
Points: 2,118, Level: 18 Points: 2,118, Level: 18 Points: 2,118, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

From "Lilly - Teen Boy Gets Wrecked by Younger Neighbor Girl"

Lillys perfectly white teeth were exposed in a vicious smile. "Don't tell me I'm emasculating you, my little sissy-bitch."
Tylers cheeks flared bright red with burning shame and he felt like he would cry. She was not wrong he was a tall and strong fit teen, who had just a few days ago thought himself big and powerful, and now he was squirming backed into a corner by a five feet tall girl with a pretty girlish face that had to stare up at him. But even now that Lillys amazing body was hidden from sight he felt helpless like he was shrinking down in front of her.
"Oh my god, you're not going to cry again, are you?", spat Lilly and wrinkled her nose in disgust, "You're so pathetic!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bolt2112 For This Useful Post: