Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jul-16, 13:06
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts
Default Diamonds are forever

...like this scene...a diamond forever

The effectual video:
Diamonds are forever (IMDB)

A diamond smuggling investigation leads James Bond to Las Vegas, where he uncovers an evil plot involving a rich business tycoon.

The affecting scene:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Why has this affected me:
An early experience. And a different one. As I saw this scene my very first time, I got attracted by Thumper, the athletic ebony Trina Parks, which catlike moved and snapped. Her elegance and power was astonishing. Her slim shaped muscles so sexy. I loved this woman and her dangerous skill. Later growing up with time and experiences, I changed focus on Bambi (Lola Larson). Itīs because she was obviously stronger and more athletic than Thumper, and she had Bond trapped in an immobilizing headscissor, which is one of the longest and most acrobatic ones ever filmed on mainstream movies. I focussed on her well defined thighs, which obviously caused much pain to Bonds head and her strong arms, hanging on the high bar. Wow. What a powerful and mean girl.

Just a word upshot:
So this scene needs two femme fatales to beat up the man. Itīs obvious they are only stronger than him when teaming up and would lose each alone, but hey, itīs still enough female supremacy to me. Unfortunately, when they kick him out to the pool, the choreography totally turned over and made some silly crying chicks out of those two female warriors, but hey, itīs a Bond movie, what do you shall expect...
Attached Images
File Type: gif DaFe.gif (1.05 MB, 113 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-16, 19:16
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

The effectual video:
Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (IMDB)

Three go-go dancers holding a young girl hostage come across a crippled old man living with his two sons in the desert. After learning he's hiding a sum of cash around, the women start scheming on him.

The affecting scene:

An early experience. Not really into it but watched it again and again. And every time I did, I was fascinated. Itīs the hard way she hits with her accentuated Karate Chops, which had sustainable influence on that move for me. Learned that strike being hard and effective. Ice cold moment, when he doesnīt move any more, she killed him by breaking his back. Thatīs shocking violent. Total female supremacy.

First part of the scene was more rolling soft around, more like a catfight. It totally turned when he dared to beat her. From that moment, she went into killer mode and totally destroyed him.

Just a word upshot:
A strange scene with legendary Tura Santana not really convincing, but anyway frightening. Good moments of satanic impressions apart of that, a true trash bullshit movie.
Attached Images
File Type: gif FPCKK.gif (1.35 MB, 100 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jul-16, 19:32
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Re: Collection of historic Cinematic moments

The effectual video:
Serum X (IMDB)

Billionaire desperately seeks for the secret serum which could turn an ordinary human into a super being. The serum is hidden in the body of some guy and can be transmitted via sexual intercourse, and that turns to be the basis of his evil scheme.

The affecting scene:

Well, to be honest, it was first to get an eye on beautiful Shannon Tweed. I was a big fan of that woman back to nineties. I hoped to see her kicking some ass, but it came out, that another woman, Lara Daans, playing one of the villains, was affecting me instead. From her very first scene, with her sexy dance performance she got my attention and when I saw her acrobatic beating up the protagonist, she made me very hard each time. With flic-flac moves and kung-fu she fells him very convincingly. Her trash talking all the way emphasis her bad attitude and superior strength.

Just a word upshot:
Ok, the film is bad. Even though the potential of Shannon Tween and Lara Daans was purely wasted it had some fantastic scenes of female vs. male supremacy and made it into my list. Lara Daans is one of the hottest villains I`ve seen, always in leather and always focussed on her wonderful muscular thighs, and I think she made the fighting scene herself, as she seemed to be a very sporty woman.
Attached Images
File Type: gif SX.gif (1.07 MB, 199 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-16, 01:16
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Faster pussycat kill! kill ! was a good female domination movie. However I didn't see Tura Satana try to fight the big muscular guy who was mentally challenged. She tried to kill him with a car.
Old 16-Jul-16, 02:22
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The effectual video:
Serum X (IMDB)

Billionaire desperately seeks for the secret serum which could turn an ordinary human into a super being. The serum is hidden in the body of some guy and can be transmitted via sexual intercourse, and that turns to be the basis of his evil scheme.

The affecting scene:

Well, to be honest, it was first to get an eye on beautiful Shannon Tweed. I was a big fan of that woman back to nineties. I hoped to see her kicking some ass, but it came out, that another woman, Lara Daans, playing one of the villains, was affecting me instead. From her very first scene, with her sexy dance performance she got my attention and when I saw her acrobatic beating up the protagonist, she made me very hard each time. With flic-flac moves and kung-fu she fells him very convincingly. Her trash talking all the way emphasis her bad attitude and superior strength.

Just a word upshot:
Ok, the film is bad. Even though the potential of Shannon Tween and Lara Daans was purely wasted it had some fantastic scenes of female vs. male supremacy and made it into my list. Lara Daans is one of the hottest villains I`ve seen, always in leather and always focussed on her wonderful muscular thighs, and I think she made the fighting scene herself, as she seemed to be a very sporty woman.
This came out on video in 1996 under the title Electra. Lara Daans was electrifying as the henchwoman. Did she have any similar roles?
Old 16-Jul-16, 03:03
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Diamonds are forever

can not get mega to work anymore. did you upload it any where else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...like this scene...a diamond forever

The effectual video:
Diamonds are forever (IMDB)

A diamond smuggling investigation leads James Bond to Las Vegas, where he uncovers an evil plot involving a rich business tycoon.

The affecting scene:else

An early experience. And a different one. As I saw this scene my very first time, I got attracted by Thumper, the athletic ebony Trina Parks, which catlike moved and snapped. Her elegance and power was astonishing. Her slim shaped muscles so sexy. I loved this woman and her dangerous skill. Later growing up with time and experiences, I changed focus on Bambi (Lola Larson). Itīs because she was obviously stronger and more athletic than Thumper, and she had Bond trapped in an immobilizing headscissor, which is one of the longest and most acrobatic ones ever filmed on mainstream movies. I focussed on her well defined thighs, which obviously caused much pain to Bonds head and her strong arms, hanging on the high bar. Wow. What a powerful and mean girl.

Just a word upshot:
So this scene needs two femme fatales to beat up the man. Itīs obvious they are only stronger than him when teaming up and would lose each alone, but hey, itīs still enough female supremacy to me. Unfortunately, when they kick him out to the pool, the choreography totally turned over and made some silly crying chicks out of those two female warriors, but hey, itīs a Bond movie, what do you shall expect...
Old 16-Jul-16, 08:32
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This came out on video in 1996 under the title Electra. Lara Daans was electrifying as the henchwoman. Did she have any similar roles?
Nope. But in 2013 she produced a film called Hit it. This might be worth to watch. She built up to really sexy hard body. Had no luck yet, not sure where to get it.
The Following User Says Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-16, 09:27
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sorry to read that. I strongly suggest to fix that, as mega is the most reliable free file hosting service.
Old 16-Jul-16, 16:25
Points: 4,471, Level: 28 Points: 4,471, Level: 28 Points: 4,471, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Try this on Mediafire. I usually get quite high download speeds with it.

Old 16-Jul-16, 20:55
Points: 493, Level: 7 Points: 493, Level: 7 Points: 493, Level: 7
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

Quote:
Are you using Chrome? I had the same trouble but the links worked fine on Firefox.