Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Mar-17, 17:16
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Purposelly Making Self Weaker

This isn't something I would want to do myself.

I'm more inclined to make myself stronger (but not heavier necessarily) and get in good shape through calisthenics and running so that I can maintain a physique that attracts women.

Then, once I hang out wit them, wrestle and scale back the effort if necessary to make the match even or tip the scales toward her.

But, for me, matches rarely happen. I attract women and date them, but I find it difficult to get them to wrestle.

So, maybe you are on to something.
Old 05-Mar-17, 17:31
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

This topic is ...interesting I'll explain

Myself, I'm a pretty short(5'7) and skinny guy. I'm still in my 20's, but despite that I haven't seen much of a reason to be "unfit" other than lazyness on my end(meaning that being lazy or making excuses is the only reason I'm personally really skinny right now and not because I want to deliberately lose against women)

Being fit(lifting weights, cardio, etc) not only makes me feel good, but I gain muscle and feel stronger. It's also healthy. This is a benefit to me, because being extremely scrawny doesn't seem appealing to me at all. When i'm at my best, I feel a lot more confident about myself, my body, and not looking weak. I don't to get my ass kicked, or look weak to the point where i'm not taken seriously be anyone. And I certainly don't want to deliberately be fat and look unattractive.

WITH THAT SAID

At my weakest and skinniest(due to not lifting or being fit. ) two session women have told me that I'd make a good victim for videos . I've even been invited to taking part in more professional videos. Most likely because as of now, i'm pretty scrawny and it's a lot more believable for a woman to dominate me, KO me relentlessly or even wrestle me, kick my ass and win. From a viewer perspective, I personally like it when women KO and dominate small guys who look weaker, compared to men who are extremely tough and buff.

Myself, I always do KO sessions where I get dominated and Knocked out as much times as I can handle. All the session women I've faced seemed to enjoy it, and even getting out of stuff like headscissors or RNC's has been impossible for me, even when trying.

I think being a healthy weight+fit is probably best...for me anyway. Don't need to be 200lbs of muscle, but it's not really good being 110 or 100lbs imo. I'm trying to be at a weight where I still look slim and have strength, but also don't look like i'm malnourished or too skinny for my own good. For sessions, I just get dominated anyway. And even if I ever do a session or video where I actively resist, I would just hold back anyway.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 05-Mar-17 at 17:36.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-17, 17:59
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

To chime in again, if you have no real wrestling skill or experience, you can be strong and still get your ass kicked. I've curled Robin and almost curled Cheyenne Jewel during sessions but they still defeated me badly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-17, 19:26
bundlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This isn't something I would want to do myself.

I'm more inclined to make myself stronger (but not heavier necessarily) and get in good shape through calisthenics and running so that I can maintain a physique that attracts women.

Then, once I hang out wit them, wrestle and scale back the effort if necessary to make the match even or tip the scales toward her.

But, for me, matches rarely happen. I attract women and date them, but I find it difficult to get them to wrestle.

So, maybe you are on to something.
I think it's just because of the odd situation i'm in. I'm surrounded by athletic girls who could easily make the average guy beg for mercy within seconds, but i feel like i'm too strong sometimes to be that weak victim
Old 05-Mar-17, 19:34
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

curled?
Old 07-Mar-17, 02:32
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I've wondered if there are drugs that could be taken that would make one weaker during a session, perhaps some kind of muscle relaxer. There would of course be practical matters such as acquiring the drug, and dosage, and if the drug interferes with being able to enjoy the session too the fullest.

Anyone with medical knowledge could chime in.
Old 07-Mar-17, 03:21
Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30 Points: 5,078, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thumbs down Re: Purposelly Making Self Weaker

Weird idea
The Following User Says Thank You to KingArthur For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-17, 00:51
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Yeah it was a pretty hilarious point in the session. She was making a move, but had only wrapped herself around my arm. I was able to get to my knees... just watched the video, it was more like a half-curl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51.JPG (13.3 KB, 106 views)
Old 09-Mar-17, 01:48
Points: 4,904, Level: 29 Points: 4,904, Level: 29 Points: 4,904, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I think you making be thinking too hard. A few drinks would probably do the trick. I used to wrestle someone I was close to evenly matched with though I did go easy to let her win. A handfull of tequila shots one day tupped the scales easily in her favor. You don't need drugs or medical advice...you just need a decent happy hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've wondered if there are drugs that could be taken that would make one weaker during a session, perhaps some kind of muscle relaxer. There would of course be practical matters such as acquiring the drug, and dosage, and if the drug interferes with being able to enjoy the session too the fullest.

Old 09-Mar-17, 07:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think it's far easier to just work yourself to exhaustion first. Do a full set of weights before the session, or crossfit or run 5 miles, or don't eat for 24 or 48 hours - that'll sap your stamina, but it might not be as much fun wrestling hungry.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: