Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-17, 21:18
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default For F vs F fans, do you like stories like this one that recently happened?

Personally I admit that it sometimes turns me on if one woman athlete soundly dominates and/or humbles another woman athlete in sports, especially if the victorious woman is cocky and talks trash.

There was a nice story in tennis that happened recently with Maria Sharapova vs Eugenie Bouchard. Sharapova got banned for doping and has now returned. The much younger up and coming woman tennis star Eugenie Bouchard talked a lot of trash about Sharapova, calling her a "cheater" and questioning if she deserves to be back in sport and was just extremely disrespectful to the veteran.

The two ended up facing each other in Madrid on the 8th of May and Sharapova was a big favorite going into the match with people expecting her to put the disrespectful young girl in her place and show her who the boss is. But then the opposite happened and Eugenie managed to beat Sharapova and humiliated her further!

Here are the highlights:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She also disrespected Maria by not apologising after net cord winner:

Tennis etiquette dictates you always apologise to your opponent if you happen to win a point after your ball hits the net cord, no matter how much you dislike them.
But Bouchard threw that all out the window during a tense game in the first set on Tuesday.

To make the matters worse she seemed to be gloating about her victory and acted really cocky about it, some people commented on her hand shake after the game being disrespectful as the humbled Maria showed class and congratuled her saying "well played" while Eugenie didn't really respond with anything and barely looked at her opponent, acting contemptuous.

She then posted this tweet as well: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This behavior provoked the otherwise classy Sharapova (who only few days ago before that said that she is "way above that" after being asked about Eugenie's comments about cheating) to respond on twitter and sharing a modified cover of Eugenie's book to insult her back:
The original cover says "unstoppable: my life so far"

I actually wanted Sharapova to win and didn't like Eugenie's attitude but at the same time it was a turn on because like I said it's exciting to me if a younger cocky and arrogant woman manages to humble an established veteran in a serious sport. I felt like she somehow "beat" me as well as someone who was cheering against her. She really humiliated Sharapova.

Eugenie Bouchard is a beautiful woman too, I attached some pics of her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C4-2J5IVUAA9sfU.jpg (116.7 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg 10919180_600019096798441_1902193877_n.jpg (119.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg post-36262-Eugenie-Bouchard-hot-blue-tigh-YvtQ.jpg (283.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg s_5286.jpg (35.6 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by al89; 20-May-17 at 21:31.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 05:59
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Re: For F vs F fans, do you like stories like this one that recently happened?

I don't think they've liked each other for a few years. It's pretty hard stuff from Bouchard when you look into Sharapova's ban. The substance she was banned for was only on the banned list for a couple of weeks. Before that, it was legal. There's been mixed reaction and feeling. A lot of people felt a 2 year ban was harsh and celebrated it being reduced to 1 year.

I think the animosity goes back to 2014 - Eugenie's breakthrough year when reached the semifinals of 2 majors.

Look at this pic I attached from the WTA Finals in Singapore that year. Bouchard and Sharapova clearly want nothing to do with each other and don't need their phone to pretend they're preoccupied either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I felt like she somehow "beat" me as well as someone who was cheering against her.
That's a good point. I also think that is/was a strong factor in the amount of hate Ronda Rousey copped from (mostly male) long-time MMA fans. She talked herself up and made a lot of bold claims such as beating 100% of male bantamweights, Floyd and Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances. She, the media and her (mostly female) casual fans hurt men's egos. All this hype was being shoved down our throats and for a while, she seemed invincible. It was like she was dominating and tormenting her haters as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B0OgeH1CQAEghBQ.jpg large.jpg (79.5 KB, 76 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 13:58

Default Re: For F vs F fans, do you like stories like this one that recently happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think they've liked each other for a few years. It's pretty hard stuff from Bouchard when you look into Sharapova's ban. The substance she was banned for was only on the banned list for a couple of weeks. Before that, it was legal. There's been mixed reaction and feeling. A lot of people felt a 2 year ban was harsh and celebrated it being reduced to 1 year.

I think the animosity goes back to 2014 - Eugenie's breakthrough year when reached the semifinals of 2 majors.

Look at this pic I attached from the WTA Finals in Singapore that year. Bouchard and Sharapova clearly want nothing to do with each other and don't need their phone to pretend they're preoccupied either.
I love these female vs female rivalries in sports, I think women athletes are generally just so much more passionate in their rivalries and dislike for each other than men athletes. I love to fantasize about these two wrestling each other to settle their differences with a clear winner in the end who would flaunt her victory and triumph with a prolonged schoolgirl pin or a victory pose. Who do you think would win in a wrestling match between the two of them? The bigger Maria or would Eugenie win as an underdog once again? She seems to have an edge over Maria mentally and it looks like she's in her head.

Quote:
That's a good point. I also think that is/was a strong factor in the amount of hate Ronda Rousey copped from (mostly male) long-time MMA fans. She talked herself up and made a lot of bold claims such as beating 100% of male bantamweights, Floyd and Cain Velasquez under the right circumstances. She, the media and her (mostly female) casual fans hurt men's egos. All this hype was being shoved down our throats and for a while, she seemed invincible. It was like she was dominating and tormenting her haters as well.
That's a very good point. She was definitely tormenting a lot of men when she was winning and flaunting her arrogance and dominance. You could sense a lot of frustration and insecurity among many male MMA fans when it came to her.

It was especially shown in her rivalry with Miesha Tate who is the kind of girl that most men like and has that kind of character that even if she would beat a man in some physical challenge she would make it look like playful and harmless fun and make sure he wouldn't be too devastated by that. Miesha Tate is the kind of girl who you can tell was always popular. Ronda on the other hand had the character that most men would describe as an arrogant "bitch". It's quite telling that Ronda wasn't popular when she was in high school (she admitted that several times). She was always very competitive and had a dominant character and most men don't like that and would absolutely hate to lose a fight to a girl like that who would look to humiliate them as much as possible and would enjoy doing it. Ronda was even bragging about beating men in the past and shamelessly brought up stories about her beating and humiliating boys.

A lot of people say that the hate for Ronda started when her and Miesha were on TUF reality show together and the contrast in their character was shown, with Ronda being mean to her. So when Ronda completely humiliated Miesha Tate in both of their fights and acted like a bitch to her and refusing to shake her hand, that was really a form of tormenting her haters. To make the matters worse she then even taunted and called out Miesha's boyfriend saying that she would beat him and Miesha in the same night. I think that a lot of male haters of Ronda identified with him because they were as powerless as him when they were watching Miesha (someone that they loved and cheered for) get dominated by Ronda and there was nothing they could do about it. A lot of people were really emotionally involved in Ronda's fights and were definitely hurt when she was winning if they hated her.

If you think about it, Ronda was also basically the first person to really push this mixed wrestling "fetish" into mainstream in some way. I don't think that male vs female fight scenarios were ever seriously debated in public before. That was also a form of tormenting her haters because a lot of them were insecure and probably felt like they would lose to her as well, especially when she looked invincible. She was basically taunting male fighters and males in general. On the other hand her female fans were supporting her to the point where she briefly became the biggest star in a manly sport.

The problem with Ronda though was that she didn't really realize that acting like this would make her a "heel" and I think she was genuinely surprised at the number of fans who were happy when she lost and was definitely hurt by those reactions. I don't think it was her intention to torment men at all, she was just being herself.

I think that in the future some intelligent dominant female fighter should seriously consider deliberately tormenting the male fanbase by talking trash, acting arrogant and making bold statements about potentially fighting men. She would get a lot of haters this way but in the fight business this only means money and stardom anyway and the casual female fans would rally behind her. Basically a woman should copy the Mayweather approach and target the white male demographic and their money by making them hate her so much that they would pay to see her lose.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 14:38
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Personally I admit that it sometimes turns me on if one woman athlete soundly dominates and/or humbles another woman athlete in sports, especially if the victorious woman is cocky and talks trash
I'd recommend some of Mel's videos at Fighting Dolls, because she's like this. She's very cocky, especially after winning her matches. Sometimes saying "You need to train more", or "You'll never beat me" in a very serious manner.

Here's some FvF matches at Fighting Dolls I'd recommend that have this:

It seems to be a bit rare to find this kind of attitude in our industry, since usually the girls are good sports afterwards... but above shows the attitude and cockiness of Mel.

Last edited by ryandev; 22-May-17 at 17:06.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-17, 20:56
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,011 Times in 623 Posts

I think in the event of any fight breaking out between Sharapova and Bouchard, Maria would snap her in half pretty quickly. Overhead press dropped onto an over the knee backbreaker I recon, with acompanying Sharapova screech.
Old 24-May-17, 00:35
Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100 Points: 57,557, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

FWIW, my money would be on Maria too.

To answer the original question, I don't think these kind of rivalries quite stack up to those of MMA and other combat sports where, ultimately, they have to physically fight each other to see who the better girl is. A game of Tennis is just not the same climax.

That said, the drama is still fun and there is a sting when the winner brags of her superiority, compounding the loser's shame.

I like CoCo Vandeweghe too. She caused a stir at the Aus Open for her style of celebrations as she put out #1 seed Angelique Kerber and last year's French Open champion Garbine Muguruza. Typically when a player hits a winner, a fist pump or a "come on" has become accepted in the noble game of Tennis. But Coco started her own trend of holding her arms out and puffing her chest with a "how good am I" look on her face. Many fans consider her arrogant and insufferable.

This article calls her "The Ronda Rousey of Tennis"

She's also a big, powerful girl. Would probably easily beat up an average man. 6'1 and according to google, 154lbs/70KG. Personally I think a lot of these girls weigh a good bit more than what the official stats tell us. Probably more like 160-170lbs. Same as with Sharapova.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-doc-kc7sk-O020GYltl5602869704d7efd86c-462_634x422.jpg (55.9 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 542358608.jpg (26.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Untitled-23.jpg (27.1 KB, 41 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 18:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FWIW, my money would be on Maria too.
Imagine how devastating it would be for her if she ended up losing in a catfight to Eugenie though, especially after what that girl has already done to her with the trash talk and by beating her in tennis. If only we could get them to do an ultimate surrender match.

Quote:
To answer the original question, I don't think these kind of rivalries quite stack up to those of MMA and other combat sports where, ultimately, they have to physically fight each other to see who the better girl is. A game of Tennis is just not the same climax.

That said, the drama is still fun and there is a sting when the winner brags of her superiority, compounding the loser's shame.
I think for women pro tennis players it can be just as humiliating to lose to a bitter rival in their sport as it is for a woman fighter to lose a fight. They've been playing tennis their whole lives and think they're the best at it and then some woman comes along and proves to be superior. You need to keep in mind that these women (elite athletes) are extremely competitive and don't like to lose, they're not like regular people.

On the other hand due to the nature of the sport a loss in MMA can be much more humiliating, especially if it's by submission or a KO. I think this is especially true if you look at Ronda's fights, in all of her high profile fights she either completely humiliated her opponents (Miesha, Cat Zingano, Bethe) or ended up humiliated and publicly shamed herself (by Holm and Nunes). It's not that surprising that she broke down mentally.
Old 03-Jun-17, 22:43
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Tennis at a high level is a very lonely sport (with a lot of travels) and it can easily provoke some harsh comments (more than some combat sports). And the WTA Ranking puts a lot of pressure as everybody can be a rival.

About Bouchard, she indeed talks a lot but this side of herself can also be disappointing. Her tennis career is far from the promising year when she was a Wimbledon finalist (the recent win against Sharapova was an isolated performance), and she appears not to be focused enough on her game....it's why i wouldn't be too confident in her abilities in a "fantasized" wrestling match against Maria. But Eugenie has a lot of time to redeem herself and she still has potential.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 22:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd recommend some of Mel's videos at Fighting Dolls, because she's like this. She's very cocky, especially after winning her matches. Sometimes saying "You need to train more", or "You'll never beat me" in a very serious manner.

Here's some FvF matches at Fighting Dolls I'd recommend that have this:

It seems to be a bit rare to find this kind of attitude in our industry, since usually the girls are good sports afterwards... but above shows the attitude and cockiness of Mel.
Thanks. I know Mel, I remember her completely dominating Eva N in several matches. Thanks for your recommendations.