Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-17, 01:27
Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else into forced crossdressing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Personally I like scenarions with elements of forced crossdressing involved.

Women clothes are often designed in a way to reflect their submissive role and are made out of softer materials. Historically, in Victorian era there existed petticoat punishment where mothers would punish their sons by making them wear girly clothes if they misbehaved which would make them more docile and quiet. The theory is that a male dressed in extremely feminine clothing naturally starts acting more submissive and feminine as women clothes were designed to make women look pretty, pasive, submissive and subservient, so that in this way they would have a psychological effect on men wearing them.

It was a very humiliating punishment which is why it is not used anymore, but it does exist in fetish:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I like a scenario where a woman establishes her dominance over her man in a fight/wrestling and then has him wearing certain feminine outfits to degrade him further and make him more submissive to her, basically literally showing him who wears the pants in the relationship.
I've had a few sessions that have involved enforced cross-dressing in one way or another, and have always enjoyed them. The humiliation of being made to wear womens underwear just adds to the overall experience of being dominated by, and in the total control of, the woman/women you are with. And, as has been mentioned elsewhere, there is definately something appealing about the feel of the material you are being made to wear, adding that extra little element of shame that, secretly, a part of you actually likes it.

I've attached a pic from one of my recent sessions as an example. Made to wear knickers and hold-up stockings then thoroughly face sat. Wonderful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5911.JPG (179.4 KB, 219 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 17:07
Points: 4,426, Level: 28 Points: 4,426, Level: 28 Points: 4,426, Level: 28
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the awesome thread, guys! I'll contribute a couple of pictures from Doom Maidens production of "Bondage Beauty Pageant."

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChuckV For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 13:44
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Does anyone know any good stories with forced crossdressing?

elements i dislike in 99% of stories i have found -
  • forced homosexuality (not homophobic, but i am straight and these elements are a turn off)
  • weak reasons for crossdressing (boy looses clothes has to wear sisters etc)
  • mother/ sister/ family members ( do not want to think about family when reading these stories)

What i would like is for the man to be beaten by the girl/girls, showing her/their physical superiority. Preferably the girl would show as many feminine qualities as possible (smaller than man, wearing female clothes like a dress etc). Then the story would essentially show the forced crossdressing/feminisation element.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 06:06
Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andithsmith [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know any good stories with forced crossdressing?

elements i dislike in 99% of stories i have found -
  • forced homosexuality (not homophobic, but i am straight and these elements are a turn off)
  • weak reasons for crossdressing (boy looses clothes has to wear sisters etc)
  • mother/ sister/ family members ( do not want to think about family when reading these stories)

What i would like is for the man to be beaten by the girl/girls, showing her/their physical superiority. Preferably the girl would show as many feminine qualities as possible (smaller than man, wearing female clothes like a dress etc). Then the story would essentially show the forced crossdressing/feminisation element.
I would really like to know if someone get these types of stories or even better some good videos. It is ha4d to find them!
Old 23-Jan-19, 18:51
Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29 Points: 4,893, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Very interesting thread! I've never been forced to cross-dress, but sometimes when my wife is out, I'll put on her workout clothes.

She's 5'7" and 145 pounds, and I'm 5'11" and 180 pounds. She goes to a powerlifting gym and has a muscular build, while all I do is run and play tennis and have pretty narrow shoulders. I can lift more than she can for upper body 1-rep-maxes, but she's way fitter than I am.

At first, I'd only put on her soft running panties and spandex shorts, which fit just fine. I never used to put on her tops because I was afraid I'd stretch them out, but one time I put on one of her gym sweatshirts and was shocked to find that it fit me through the shoulders. Then I started putting on her tank tops and they were a little tight, but not that tight. She also has an old pair of jeans-shorts that she complains are too tight for her muscular thighs, and, well, they're not too tight for mine.

I really want to tell her about it so she can tease me, but, while she's well aware of my strength fetish, I haven't found the right moment. But god, I'd love it if she demanded I put on some of her workout clothes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lterp For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-19, 15:12
thewimp

Not forced, because I was quite willing, but an ex-girlfriend who was stronger than me, suggested I dress as a girl because I was weaker than her. It started with me wearing her swimsuits and tights when we wrestled. Then sometimes when her flat mate was away on holiday, she’d dress me head to toe. She bought me as a present a nice dress, lingerie, and high heels. She even did my make up. I hated looking at myself in them because I didn’t look girly at all, but they felt amazing. Lycra, nylon etc are really comfortable to wear, and getting carried around her flat, or being picked up underarm and being set on a table, and being called a Princess was strangely arousing. We had a game when she would overpower me and fuck me.

When we split up I got to keep the clothes, but I didn’t like wearing them on my own as much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-19, 09:30
Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%

Not sure that women's hockey is that girly, to be honest, even if the attire is!

But another one here into that kind of stuff. In fact I have in the past taken it further to the point where I've been out an about in proper tranny mode....
Old 13-Sep-19, 18:48
Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23 Points: 3,112, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Very much so, its my driving forcein the fetish world♡