Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Oct-17, 02:29
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts
Default Re: Facesitting hands over head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The combination of eye contact, forced deep scent inhalation and juices slowly invading the mouth as inveitably you try to suck wind there is deeply humiliating and erotic. Can't underestimate scent since in my experience it is quite individual. Also, with your crotch when he tries to suck in air he's getting some hair as well perhaps. No doubt who is in charge.
Ooh george,
You've got it in one. Total, sexy domination. I can't describe how utterly thrilling it is to have my victim in this position other than to say that I get extraordinarily wet and swollen and can cum on his face for hours.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-Oct-17, 16:38
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ooh george,
You've got it in one. Total, sexy domination. I can't describe how utterly thrilling it is to have my victim in this position other than to say that I get extraordinarily wet and swollen and can cum on his face for hours.
Is it more rewarding in a competitive fight to finally get someone in this hold and finish them off?
The Following User Says Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-17, 22:04
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is it more rewarding in a competitive fight to finally get someone in this hold and finish them off?
Dear Aray,

Because it's such a dominating, intimidating and sexy hold it is perfect for finishing off my opponent. Of course, I always like to make him submit a few times with painful holds
and then, when he's weakened by that, to spread him on the floor and mount him in this hold. Then I can pin him with a lingering smothering facesitting pin and take ages to count him out.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 26-Oct-17, 18:49
Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is my wife's favorite way to facesit me. We don't full out wrestle, she just knows I love this so she will indulge me with the occasional facesitting or scissors.

The first few times she would get me in this position and see if she can make me submit. She could completely cut off air, apply pressure with her thighs and keep me immobile. I didn't overly try to escape, the point being more how long I could last, and it usually didn't take long before I'd have to submit in order to breathe.

Now, instead of that, she will get me locked into the position and just sit there and read or play with her phone. Normally for at least 15 or 20 minutes, ignoring me the whole time. Obviously I can breathe, but she does make it challenging and every now and then will completely smother me, letting up before I get to the point of submitting.

It is an unbelievable feeling being trapped like that, being completely helpless, while the whole time she's reading without a care in the world lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to D26 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-17, 18:58
Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25 Points: 3,556, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=Breathless50;304001]I love this hold. Properly applied it is impossible for my victim to escape from. Properly applied means having his arms tightly pinned inside my thighs so that he has no leverage at all with me sitting in a slightly slumped position, commonly referred to as a bully pin, which concentrates my weight on his face and shoulders. If he tries to move I can lean down and pin his arms.

I agree. My wife does this the same way you do and once she has it locked in, I have no chance to get out. Also like you, she is in no rush to let me free and makes sure she has her fun first
The Following User Says Thank You to D26 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 12:19
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

for some reason this hold seems to stick mentally for me. I've been beaten with other submission holds before but this pin specifically is very intimidating to be finished off in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 20:21
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I agree with what most of you have said. The psychological pain resulted from it was definitely bigger than other holds. I was trying to push her off but I guess I lacked experience then. She ended up on my face with her skirt covering my face. During the count out , first I felt pleasure then I felt trapped and distracted and at that point it was definitely hard to escape. The mental pain came briefly afterwards because you realize that A girl sat on your face and won
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-22, 07:29
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Escaping from this hold is difficult for most guys. The only ways to escape are if you have plenty of grappling experience or if you are crazy flexible. Powering out of this hold is not likely without injuring your arms due to gravity and body mechanics.

I cannot escape from this hold if a woman knows what she is doing when she applies it.

As for whether or not it is hard to breathe, again just depends on the lady.
Old 28-Oct-23, 16:31
Points: 2,117, Level: 18 Points: 2,117, Level: 18 Points: 2,117, Level: 18
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Very difficult. The best feeling is when you truly enjoy it, but actually cannot escape even really trying. What an AH YES moment .

Added after 21 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love this hold. Properly applied it is impossible for my victim to escape from. Properly applied means having his arms tightly pinned inside my thighs so that he has no leverage at all with me sitting in a slightly slumped position, commonly referred to as a bully pin, which concentrates my weight on his face and shoulders. If he tries to move I can lean down and pin his arms.

My victim is 183cm or 6ft and weighs 200 lbs and is very strong but he has no chance if I get him in this pin. Of course, I often cheat and weaken his arm/s with an armbar beforehand.

I often sit on him like this and once I do, I stay there for as long as I like and that can be several hours. His whole world is just my thighs, my pussy and my face laughing down at him as I taunt him. And when he is completely exhausted, I am so horny that I have a long, long orgasm on his face. His nose is usually deep in my pussy then so I'm never sure if he can breathe while I cum but the beauty of this hold is there is nothing he can do...... and I don't care whether he can or not!
I have been pinned like this many times, and can attest to it’s effectiveness. Knowing the feeling of helplessness, I would still give anything to feel Lily, the queen of this maneuver (and probably all others) , do this to me.

Last edited by Rada; 28-Oct-23 at 16:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rada For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-23, 00:19
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rada [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very difficult. The best feeling is when you truly enjoy it, but actually cannot escape even really trying. What an AH YES moment .

Added after 21 minutes:

I have been pinned like this many times, and can attest to it’s effectiveness. Knowing the feeling of helplessness, I would still give anything to feel Lily, the queen of this maneuver (and probably all others) , do this to me.
Well, Rada, you'd have to think up a few ways to let me know you submit to me. Considering you'd be unable to move or speak, that'd keep you busy!

Lily xxxxxx

The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit