Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-16, 14:08
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: relationship with someone you cannot beat at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I wonder whether he hated it or "hated" it. Or maybe he thought he should say he hated it for reasons unrelated to that relationship itself. I don't know their relative sizes, but a schoolboy pin can be fairly easy to escape unless she's driving her knees into your biceps or shoulders which will make lots of guys give up before they can get out. That pain is no joke...and if that's what she did to him, I bet he did hate it. lol
I knew him pretty well and he knew about my fetish (one of the few friends I shared details with). He sounded like he genuinely disliked it and I believe he did. He didn't mention pain so I don't think that was going on, he just mentioned being unable to throw her off and that genuinely seemed to piss him off, and I think she liked it for the same reason, though I never met her. He seemed, based on the way he talked about her, that he genuinely liked her, at least, as much an average guy likes an ex, but he truly didn't like being pinned.
Old 07-Sep-16, 17:15
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

1 former girlfriend, a few inches taller and weighed a bit less, I just never got even close to pinning her. I won't lie and say I tried 100% to beat her each time, but probably 5 out of every 6 times I tried to see how far I could get with things…and nothing. She didn't wrestle in high school but she'd definitely done a lot of it, I never asked where it came from. She knew I wasn't majorly put off by her winning, it really didn't affect the places in our relationship as I had status that came from elsewhere. She played 1 sport seriously and 2 others regularly so none of it was really surprising. Things ended for distance reasons more than anything else, another page from the doing-X-seemed-a-good-idea-at-the-time file.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-16, 23:07
flameallday

I had a girlfriend that wasn't overly muscular or anything but knew and practiced a good amount of pins/throws/locks/etc. We play wrestled at first but I got pinned, to my surprise and I couldn't get out. We took it more seriously after that and I won about 30% of the time. At first, I was pissed(since I hated losing to a girl) but I grew to love and embrace it afterward, especially since she was a good sport and didn't mind me losing to her. We now both wrestle each other as foreplay now and it's really fun!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-16, 00:35
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

close friends with Julie Squeeze - she made me stars last night..her reverse is legendary I think, and her front hs when applied high and tight is magnificent. still in the afterglow
The Following User Says Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-16, 08:41
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I would love to be in a relationship with a gloriously powerful woman I cannot possibly hope to defeat. But judging from the grand majority of true horror stories I've read on this forum, entering such a relationship is the road to Hell. Because unless this girl is really strong and secure in her own power and strength, her superiority over me will only make her hate me in the long term.

And what makes it worse is that none of the girls have gone out of their way to prove doubters such as myself wrong.

Never once have I ever heard even one of these ever girls say anything like, "Hey, that's not true with all of us. I can utterly destroy my boyfriend / husband like it's nothing and that only makes me love him all the more."

I've never heard the girls say anything like that. And I've been into this fetish since the third grade. Not an encouraging sign at all.
Old 20-Dec-16, 16:52
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

I am sure there are many females trained in martial arts, who while smaller (or same size) could defend and beat a partner.

The issue on this site too is that it is more scissors and domination that men are searching for.

A fun roll is exactly that, but people here want to be humiliated and dominated, which is completely different.
Old 20-Dec-16, 19:53
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
. . . but people here want to be humiliated and dominated . . .
Don’t judge others by your own standards!
Old 20-Dec-16, 21:14
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don’t judge others by your own standards!
Fine not all, but a vast majority are here and openly talked about being dominated, humiliated, scissored & knocked out. Why the issue that I am stating facts.
Old 20-Dec-16, 21:14
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am sure there are many females trained in martial arts, who while smaller (or same size) could defend and beat a partner.

The issue on this site too is that it is more scissors and domination that men are searching for.

A fun roll is exactly that, but people here want to be humiliated and dominated, which is completely different.
Speak for yourself dude. There are also people who just like rolling around with a good looking woman, better than with a sweaty guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-16, 22:01
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:

What do you say to the guy who wants that experience, but wants it to be fantasy only? That is, he has no problem with losing, so long as he believes he did not give 100% in the effort to "defeat" the woman. In his mind: "I could have beaten her if I'd really wanted to".....only, what is in his mind does not align with reality, because the reality is that with him giving 100%, she defeats him at least 9 times out of 10.

What do you say to that guy, generally? And what do you say to that guy who is in - or SEEKING TO BE IN - a relationship with the woman who will win 90% of the time, if not more?