Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-17, 05:17
Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62 Points: 20,366, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Does fantasy incest bother you [survey]

Quote:
Originally Posted by depraved [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
would love to see part 3 of stone's birthday bash
Thank you. I did do a part 3 but was unhappy with the outcome so you've given me some inspiration to finish up this long forgotten series. Any requests of what you'd like to see happen? I only had 4 chapters total in mind.

Stone

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no desire to have any form of sexual activity with family, however incest fiction is fine, I don't necessarily enjoy it but some I do like, though not if it involves intercourse.
Interesting subject though, I find it strange that though I lust after many women, if they have any connection with me or my wife (ie, they don't even have to be blood relations) I have no sexual attraction. So I have very attractive sisters in law and adolescent nieces, but have no sexual attraction to them which I find interesting.
Yeah that's sort of the fantasy aspect; like an earlier poster said I'm not actually fantasizing about screwing or wrestling a member of my family. I have no zero attraction to them but substituting a model or adult film star into the equation somehow makes the fantasy hotter; again I believe like a different poster was saying that it's that environment of when you were younger I suppose. I did mention I could change it to a teacher or neighbor character quite easily but for me it would lack that taboo nature which I find adds some tension at least. I'm grateful for all your feedback, negative as well as positive, and will give the topic some thought before I post this chapter I have kind of half-done. Though it won't be everyone's taste I'm sure I have an audience on here.

To the other fan, thanks I guess I'll just stick with Yahoo again since it's the devil I know.

Stone

Last edited by Stone; 14-Feb-17 at 05:17.
Old 14-Feb-17, 15:24
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Let’s go to suppose a very restrictive and closed society: Islam Today, or Spain 1939-1960, Victorian Great Britain 1870-1910, Ultra conservative Christian sect like Amish People, etc…
Two young girls are burning with desire and lust. They are 18-19 years old. They can’t meet boys because the school is segregated, No boys and girls together on the same school or High school, ¡Even in the University, the classroom and the centers are segregated by gender! A guy can’t invite the girl to cinema or dancing because movies and music are forbidden. (or you father say ¡NO! It’s a sin, it’s a scandal)
The male brothers, perhaps 16-17 years old or younger, had less restrictions, (usually males had more privileges and factual freedom than females) but they had little options because almost all the doors are closed. Perhaps the housemaid, or prostitutes...
In this context, a fight between siblings can be a clandestine way to have sexual games. Sister and brother trade punches and kicks, fight body to body, lost clothes, see each other naked, and feel the naked skins of the opposite sex as they grapple like enraged demons in heat. They cum one and another time, they face sit each other, attack on the groin, but “officially” this is not sex, they are only fighting and roughhousing.
After the guys are exhausted, the sisters attack each other, officially because they had to train hard to fight their brothers, extra officially, because they need to cum more.
Next chapter: The sisters began to invite female friends to join their clandestine mixed fight club. The price: The female friends had to invite the sister to her home. This way, the sister had the chance to fight secretly with nice guys (The brothers of the female friends) and perhaps to find a good husband.

Another plot: Young aunt (perhaps 33 years old) seek excuses to fight dirty her 18 years old nephew. The divorced mother (39 years old) arrive in the moment her sister and her son had sexual intercourse. Mom and Aunt come to blows and the winner lezbo rape the loser, her own sister, before to enjoy the guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 18:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've probably gotten as many answers as you need by now, but for whatever it's worth, my response is much like New York's. That is, I wouldn't bring it up myself, but since you ask, yes, I dislike it when a family scenario turns sexual. There are a lot of stories I would read if they didn't involve families, but won't read because they do. It's not a principle, just a taste.

I also agree that just about any scenario that ends in sex is the guy winning, which is not exactly what I'm looking for.
I agree but I suppose I want to promote female empowerment by having her use the guy as a sexual object; a fuck-stick. Sure he does get enjoyment but maybe there's an added bit of humiliation verbal or physical--like having to eat her out after he finishes inside her--or just how his tool can't compare to say her new boyfriend (or vibe). Just trying to turn it around where if a guy wins and uses the female for sex afterwards--not rape but maybe reluctance, like they had agreed upon the stipulation beforehand--then turnabout should be fair play? Also I'm trying to make it friendlier to read like Hamster's stories; he has this fun, cartoonish flair that doesn't make reading his stuff as bitter as other stories.

But I respect your opinion and thank you for sharing it (sincerely),

Stone
Old 14-Feb-17, 18:59
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Like many said if it come to oral or intercourse I am not for that if its a bit of her making reference to him being turned on and her fondling him (also a little ball playing) and threating to completely jack him off especially in front of her girlfriends is ok with me .
Old 14-Feb-17, 19:05
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

It kind of depends for me I guess. It's not something I look for in a story, but there have been stories by boyandy and jimp that I've really enjoyed that have had brother and sister sexual elements. They've also been well written stories with developed characters that were great despite the incest. I don't have any sisters, so that might factor in there as well. I've found myself offput by any story I've read with mother and son incest, but they also haven't been nearly as well written as the stories I've enjoyed.
Old 14-Feb-17, 21:27
ap643
This message has been deleted by ap643.
Old 14-Feb-17, 21:36
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

Sex with old woman is very disgusting to me. Teenagers' moms and aunts are too old, tooooo old, all of them Sorry
Old 15-Feb-17, 08:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sex with old woman is very disgusting to me. Teenagers' moms and aunts are too old, tooooo old, all of them Sorry
Have you never heard of milfs or cougars? I guess to each their own I suppose? I prefer a woman with experience
Old 16-Feb-17, 03:16
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Yes, it bothers me. Incest is one of those lines I believe no one should ever cross (Pedophilia also included, though I consider it worse than incest since kids can't really consent), so fantasizing about it seems border-line to me.

I believe in the whole "your kink is not my kink" thing - you should be able to do what you want sexually, as long as it doesn't harm others. But incest objectively harms others. Whether you can write about it a bit of a different story, but it gets close to that line of encouraging illegal and highly immoral behavior that I don't like getting too close to or crossing.

I do get that you can fantasize or write about things you would actually never do. But it gets a bit too messy for my taste.
Old 16-Feb-17, 05:40
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Yeah, I find mostly of it rather disturbing.

I also find pineapple on pizza disturbing.

Why does it matter?
The Following User Says Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-17, 01:41
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I could give a lot of reasons for my "incest yay" attitude, but I'll refrain and keep it at a simple "no problem with it."