Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Mar-17, 17:56
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default next door challenge

I was home alone when suddenly the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened the door. In front of me stood this pretty girl with curly blonde hair. She checked me out with bright blue eyes without saying something. "Hello, can I help you?" I started. She snapped out of her stare: "Hi, my name is Sandra. I am your new neighbor and I would like to invite you to meet us." While she was talking I took a quick look at her body. She is a little on the short side but pretty curvy in the right way. "Sure, only my parents are gone for the weekend." I reacted. "Doesn't matter, my friends and I are more of your age then your parents I guess." She smiled, "May I ask how old you are exactly?" the blonde asked. "18 years. you?" I responded. She looked a little bit shocked, "I expected you a little bit older. I'm 21 years old."
I grabbed my keys and locked the door behind me. "So you live here with your friends?" I asked. "Yes," Sandra said, "my two best friends." I followed her and her behind drew my attention. She had a very sexy walk, swinging her wide hips from side to side.

I walked into the room and saw to more beautiful girls sitting on the couch. The closest to the door had black hair and a slightly darker skin. She stood up and I quickly noticed how tall she was for a girl. "Hi, I am Alana." She gave me three kisses after I introduced myself. Alana was at least 1.80m and had a very sexy body, full on the right places and a little bit of fat on the other places. While I moved to the other girl I noticed they don't have a coffee table. Before imagining a reason why there was no table I got snapped to attention. "Hello, my name is Hailey." I lowered a bit to give the brunette three kisses. "Take a seat!" Hailey said. Her body was hard to guess because of her sloppy clothes, but by her sharp jawline, complemented by her bobcut, I could guess she was pretty thin. I could see that her breasts weren't small, because it was the only place her loose clothes accentuated. "Want something to drink?" Sandra asked. She had very revealing clothes with jeans shorts and a wide purple top showing her waist. "Yes, some Cola please." I reacted. She returned with the drinks. After taking a sip I remembered there was no table: "Where do I put my glass?" I asked. "You can just put it on the ground." Alana said. I put my glass down and decided to just ask the reason for the missing table. They looked at each other and Alana started talking: "We want to tell you, but there is one term." I didn't really know what to think. "You have to participate in our game, if we tell." Sandra said while adjusting her top. I had no idea what to expect from this game. What was the worst that could happen? "Okay, I am in." I reacted. I heard a little giggle from Hailey. I was extremely curious. "First you need to choose between: Youngest, fastest and toughest." Alana said. Without thinking I said youngest. Hailey started talking: "Okay, we all have this hobby we do together and we need some space for it." "Can't you just shove the table aside when you need the space?" I interrupted. "We considered it, but because we do it almost every night, we decided it would be easier and cheaper to not buy one." She explained while the other girls stood up and walked into another room. "So what is this hobby?" I asked her. "We wrestle." I was about to interrupt, but she started talking again: "And that's the game we are gonna play." I certainly did not see this coming. "Like WWE?" I asked her. "No! Real wrestling." She smiled.

In the mean while Sandra and Alana are placing mats in the living room. I was still confused about this situation. "Have you ever wrestled before?" Hailey asked. "Well, no. Certainly not a girl." I felt very unsure suddenly. "Don't worry about it." The brunette tries to calm me. When the mats were in place Sandra started explaining the rules. The first to submit has to answer a question of the winner. Alana picked up a white board and made a table. "Who will I wrestle first?" I asked them. "The youngest," Sandra answered "Hailey." I looked at her and she winked at me. "Have you ever wrestled with a boy?" I asked her. She smiled at me "Maybe.." She started removing her upper clothes. She was indeed very slim. She had a very pale and smooth looking skin. She wore a dark blue sportsbra, full with breasts that are pretty big for her figure but just small enough to fit in the total picture. She turned away from me to walk to the far side of the mats. Her ass is perfectly shaped for her body. Her black boyshorts revealed a sexy amount of ass in a cute way. Her full cheeky butt jiggled a bit with every step she took. "If you are a real man you would wrestle in your boxers." She said in a challenging voice. I looked at her as she sat down on her knees and looked at me with big puppy eyes. "Well, okay." I said, giving her a cute little smile. I first took off my shirt. "Not bad." Sandra said. I had some muscle, but only for show.

"Good luck!" Hailey said while approaching me. We came in range of each other and started trying each other out. She suddenly lunged at me. I quickly caught her with my arms wrapped around her body. One of her arms around my neck, while the other is trapped within my arms. I press her chest against mine. "That was luck." She whispers in my ear. She puts her feet to the ground and pushes us over in an attempt to gain control. I land on my back with Hailey still in my hug. I know she is in distress, because of her moans. "Sounds like you're uncomfortable.." I whisper in her ear. "Never had a girl on top of you moaning?" She reacts. I grab her trapped arm and twist it behind her back. Her moaning increases. I roll us around getting on top of her with my arms still around her. "They are always moaning beneath me." I whisper back. Suddenly I feel her legs around my waist. She starts to squeeze and now I moan as much as Hailey. "Looks like you're uncomfortable, between a girl's leg." she says a loud. The other girls giggle. Where does that strength in her legs come from? We are both struggling to win. I lay my head on my shoulder hoping she would soon run out of energy. After a while I release my hug and use my arm to escape from her legs. I manage to unlock them for one second but they lock again. Hailey then grabs my head and pushes it into her bra. My nose and mouth are placed just under her breasts so I can breath. There's only one problem, I can't see. I try to free my head with my hands, but then she squeezes more. I can't hold out much longer so I tap. Hailey unlocks her legs and pushes my head away from her chest, she rolls us over and makes a victory pose. after a kiss on my forehead she gets up.

"So, what do you think." Sandra asks. "That she is a hell lot tougher than she looks." I say while gaining my breath. "But did you enjoy?" Sandra asks. "I think so," Hailey giggles, "just look what is happening in his boxers." The girls all laugh. I quickly sit straight up and defend myself. "It's hard not to." I hope not to sound as a pervert. "Okay but now my question." Hailey looks me right in the eyes. "Are you still a virgin?" that devilish laugh is on her face again. "Well... sort of..." I react. "How do you mean sort of?" Alana reacts. "Well, I had a girlfriend, but the only thing she would do was a handjob." I explain. "Oh, when did you break up?" Hailey asks. "Couple of months back." I tell. "You know what you could do?" Hailey comes to sit next to me again. "You could stay here this weekend." Hailey seems very flirty. "When will your parents come back?" Sandra asks. "Sunday." I react, completely forgetting I just lost to a pretty skinny girl. "So we have the remaining of this day and the entire saturday." Alana says. "And what man wouldn't want to stay with three single girls?" Sandra says. "Well, I am more than fine with this!" I laugh. "We can share my bed." Hailey says to me. "Not so fast!" Sandra reacts, "Maybe I want to sleep with him." The girls start arguing over where I will sleep. "Girls, girls, don't worry. There is enough me for the three of you!" I said. "Now don't get arrogant cutie, you still lost to me." Hailey laughed. "You know what," I started, "We'll continue the tournament and the winner decides." the girls all nodded and Alana noted the score of last game.

The next match was between Alana and Sandra. The two went all out for it. Alana, in a bright red swimsuit, used her size to her advantage but had a lot of trouble against the quickness of Sandra. There were lots of holds but both girls didn't give in easily till Alana got the best of Sandra. They were both exhausted and had sweat dripping over their sexy bodies. "What happens now?" I asked, "I don't think there is something Alana doesn't know about Sandra." Everybody was thinking till Hailey suddenly came with an idea. "The winner could decide the match-ups for the next round." We all agreed. Alana matched me with Sandra. luckily for me because Sandra was pretty much exhausted.

She immediately sat up on her knees. She pulled of her shirt en shorts and was now dressed in pink lingerie. Her curves well exposed now. "Bring it on!" she got on all fours looking up to me with those big blue eyes, lowering her back a bit to push up her ass. "And don't get all excited.." She said in a soft voice. She knew I would get excited. I jumped forward trying to get on top of her. She tried to evade but I got on her back, holding her waist and my head resting against her lower back. She dropped to the ground and my head was now laying on her soft ass. She did her best to get out but this position wouldn't make her tap, So I had to come up with something. I released her waist to turn to her head, but she grabbed my leg and rolled us around. I quickly grabbed her waist again, so we were in the same position but then with me down. I tried to get more control but it wouldn't work, so I made riskier moves. Suddenly she used one of my attempt to escape. She quickly sat up, grabbed my head and put it between her legs while sitting on my chest. "You're in trouble." She said while grabbing my hair. I tried to push her off me, but she used it to her advantage. She rolled to the side and kept my head between her legs. She locked her legs behind my head and started to squeeze. The pain was unbearable and I had to tap.

To be continued. (this is all fiction)
Old 06-Mar-17, 20:33
ap643

Default Re: next door challenge

Nice, looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 06-Mar-17, 22:23
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Add me to your subscribers list : )
The Following User Says Thank You to azbwc For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-17, 05:59
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I want neighbours like these girls.

Thanks for a very interesting and exciting start to your story, mate.
Old 07-Mar-17, 11:48
Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Great story, looking forward to the continuation...
Old 08-Mar-17, 16:45
Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31 Points: 5,333, Level: 31
Last Achievements

"Fuck that hurts." I sigh. "It's called a headscissor." Sandra says. "You may ask a question now." Hailey says. "Who do you think is prettiest of us?" I look at the blonde with her devilish grin. "Oh god." I say now looking at the girls on the couch. "Don't be afraid, you won't hurt anyone." Hailey says. "Okay, don't get mad, but I like Hailey most." I say. "Ah thank you!" She smiles. Suddenly my head gets pulled from behind and two legs appear from the sides of my head. "What the hell?" I say. The legs lock and my head gets squeezed. "We wouldn't get hurt, we said nothing about you." Sandra laughs. "Hey!" Hailey interrupts, "The man can't do anything about his good taste!" Sandra releases the hold again and we continue.

Next up are Hailey and Alana. A very intense match and when things don't seem to come to an end, Alana quits. "My knee can't take it anymore!" she says. After making sure she is all right. We've sat down to talk a little. "You know there is one more match then." I said. "Yeah but I'm to hungry now." Sandra said, Hailey was leaning against me. "I have a proposition. Hailey is champion of the competition if I get to choose the game after dinner." Sandra continues. "Okay, I agree." Hailey reacted. "Okay, but I would like to ask you guys a question first." I said. "Did you win something then?" Hailey giggled. I grabbed Hailey and wrapped my arms around her neck. "You bitch!" she screams. "Let me ask my question and I'll let you go." I say. She doesn't react. She moves on top of my lap. Her juicy ass grinding against my crotch. "First you attack me without warning now you backstab me!" She says while giving some moans now and again. "Backstabbing?" I ask her. "Yeah, your excitement pressing against my booty." she says. The other girls laugh. Then the doorbell rings. "Please let me go!" Hailey suddenly wants to get out. "Will you answer my question honestly?" I ask. "Yes, yes!" She begs. I release her finally. Alana, who was already dressed again went to the door. Before Hailey left my lap completely, she grabbed my balls. "You'll pay for this, mister." she whispers.

Alana enters the room again with the pizza. When we all have our pizza, I ask my question: "Are you three sexually attracted to eachother?" "Just as much as I am to you?" Hailey says. "Please stop the flirting, Hailey." Alana complains. "I don't have any problem with it." I joke. We talk a little further till we are done eating. "Okay, Sandra." Alana begins, "What's your plan for the evening?" "Okay, the three of us are gonna do a little tournament. Strip wrestling, to be precise. We are going to get dressed, and when you lose a round you lose a piece of clothing." She smiles, "Alana is gonna pick cards for each match-up." "How many pieces may you wear?" I ask. "two." She says while throwing my shirt to me. Alana gets a bowl and put three papers with our names in it. She pulls the cards: "Sandra... and Hailey." They both get up and get ready.

When they wrestle each other they give everything. Those matches are so intense. Just not wanting to give up. Sandra then finally gives up against a headscissor from Hailey. Sandra removes her bra revealing those breasts of her. Then I am matched up against Hailey. We get on the mats and start. We lock hands and I slowly push her down. I should have known to be more careful. Her legs quickly wrapped around my waist. I release her hands and try to open her legs. Of course to no good. When she sees I can't get her legs to open she lays back, giving me an idea. I move from sitting on my knees to sitting on my ass. I throw up my legs over Hailey and lock my own scissor. I now push my upper body backwards, using my leverage to open her legs. I turn her around and sit on her back. I grab her legs and put them under my armpits. I lean backwards forcing her legs in a unnatural position. It doesn't last long before she taps. I give a little pats on her ass and get off her. She removes her sport bra, making her look even more sexy. Her measurements are just so perfectly sexy balanced. Her boobs just not big enough to exaggerate in comparison with her flat stomach.

"Hailey," Alana draws her card again, "...You can get your revenge." "Okay, let's go!" Hailey says. Isn't she tired? well let me at least take adventage of it. She immediately rushes at me. We fall to our side and struggle for control. After a while I gain control. I keep her upper body down with my body laying horizontal to her. "That's a good girl." I gasp. Still I don't have control. Her struggling changes our position a little. Just far enough for her to throw one leg around my head and push it away. Her other leg quickly joins and my head is trapped. She stretches her body and turns us around so I lay on my back. In front of me is her wonderful ass. At first she didn't really pressure enough to hurt me. I took a moment to enjoy that gorgeous behind, while feeling the soft skin of her legs to the sides of my head. She then suddenly starts squeezing. How could such soft legs turn so painful suddenly? It's not long before I tap.

She Releases the scissor and sits on my face. She wiggles and moves down my body. She then turns around and sits on my hard dick. She grabs the bottom of my shirt and rolls it slowly up. She pulls it out and lowers her head next to mine. "You think you want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy." Hailey kisses my cheek and turns to the other girls. "Will you two leave me to him?" she asks. "Give me one more round with him and he is yours!" Sandra says. Hailey agrees and Sandra immediately jumps at me. I have no time to respond. I try to push her away but she grabs that arm, twists it, puts it between her legs and stretches backwards. My arm feels like breaking and I immediately give up. Sandra laughs and says goodnight. both girls depart to their rooms now.

[To be continued]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pizzabakker95 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-17, 02:03
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

pizzabakker95, this is great! I keep checking back to see when the next chapter is posted