Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Oct-16, 17:13
Points: 10,717, Level: 44 Points: 10,717, Level: 44 Points: 10,717, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default When a guy gets desperate...

My strength and conditioning coach is a man about my age. His name is Tom and his job was to make sure I was in the best shape possible when I fought my third and final match with Nancy. I had to include him in on my training sessions with Jim, my grappling coach, because Jim was always wanting to jump my bones.

Tom had experience wrestling against women so I asked him to share with you guys. I've edited the story and helped to keep it descriptive for you. But this is Tom's account of how he became involved with wrestling the fairer sex and eventually wrestling against me.

I guess I met Stacy about 14 years ago. I was 28 and my girlfriend insisted I attend a karate class with her. I couldn't take my eyes off of the hot little karate instructor. My girlfriend sensed this and it wasn't long before she encouraged me to drop the class.

My girlfriend and I used to wrestle often but she was never much of a match for me. Kim was a little five foot two inch brunette who weighed in at about 105 lbs but she never could match my strength. Eventually she lost interest in wrestling but continued with her karate classes.

I'd met another girl during this time and through conversation discovered she loved to wrestle. Britney was my age and built similar to my girlfriend. She was a cute little blonde and was near the same height and weight as Kim.

After talking on the phone for several weeks we knew we just had to wrestle one another. Britney agreed to meet me at my place of work on a Saturday morning when I'd have the place all to myself.

I work at a small airport that is in the middle of nowhere. I work every other weekend and have the whole place to myself. It is very secluded and very private.

I usually finish my run about 6:00am and we decided to meet afterwards to see who was the best wrestler. I am about five feet eight inches and weigh about 155, so I knew she wouldn't be a problem.

She showed up on time wearing jeans and and tee shirt. I was wearing shorts and no shirt because I'd just finished my run.

It was a little awkward at first. We sat and visited for a second and finally I slid over and we wrestled. I pinned her quickly but she was a little wild cat. This was only the second girl I'd ever wrestled and for a minute or two I thought she may be able to get free.

I knew she had a cute little body and I wanted to see it as she struggled underneath me but her shirt barely slid up during the match. Still, it felt great feeling her body squirm to get free.

After about ten minutes she surrendered and we visited a little longer as I gloated in my victory. My knees and elbows were brush burned and I was really turned on. But neither one of us were hurt.

We continued wrestling every other week for a few times, each time she would put up a better fight. Then came the Saturday morning that made it more interesting for me.

I gave her a key to the place and she would drive past me while I was running. Most of the time she would slow down and we'd chat for a second. Then she would drive ahead and be waiting for me when I walked in.

Usually we would get right to it. I'd be all sweaty and out of breath. I guess she figured this was her best chance at winning.

On this particular morning Britney drove past, slowed down and waved and kept going. It was still dark so I didn't get a good view of her. I had about 3 miles left to run and I picked up the pace a bit, excited about our upcoming match.

When I walked in to the Trailor I was surprised to see her standing there in a tiny purple bikini. I'd never seen her in a bikini before so I took my time to enjoy the view.

She was in great shape. Cute butt, flat tummy with a tiny waist. She was sort of flat chested but still sexy as all get out. I thought her waist was so small I could fit my hands around it. But not quite.

We immediately started wrestling and I was very distracted. She was able to get me in a headlock and I felt my face against her soft, bare skin.

It wasn't long before I had her pinned and enjoyed watching her bare body arch and struggle to get free. Her chest was rising up and down as she breathed heavily. I pinned her arms high above her head and if looks could kill I would have been dead. I slowly slid up her body until my butt slid her bikini top up.

This made her fight like a wildcat again and she slipped away from me and we both were on the floor struggling for better position. I pinned her again, only this time I had a full view of her perky little tits as she struggled.

I slide up her body again, this time sitting on her neck with my crotch in her face. She knew she was beat and I couldn't take much more because I was so turned on.

That Monday, when I got home from work, Kim noticed my brush burns and wanted to know what was up. I told her I'd been wrestling Britney. She was pissed and insisted on being there the next time we wrestled.

Then she had a better idea. She would be there waiting on her and was going to kick her ass. Over the next two weeks she would pry me for details. When she found out Britney was wearing a bikini for the last match she insisted on wearing one two. I had no complaints.

Without Kim's knowledge I warned Britney of Kim's plans for our next match. Britney was all for it. When I asked what she planned on wearing she told me she was going to wear the bikini because she wanted to compete for my attention. This really turned me on.

The night before the match Kim stayed at the Trailor with me. She was turned on and wanting to have sex. I told her if she did it would decrease her performance by 20 percent.

She came out in her tiny white bikini and modeled it for me. She was probably the hottest girl I knew. Nice boobs barely covered by the bikini top. She had a flat contoured tummy and sexy oval belly button. Muscular arms and legs and a great ass. In high school she was a gymnast and now she stayed in shape by practicing karate.

The bikini didn't stay on long as I slowed rubbed her body and told her if I jumped her bones she was going to get her sexy little ass kicked. The more I teased and talked the more turned on she became. Finally I had her pinned naked on the bed as I slowly slid in and out of her. She arched her back as she came with violent jerks and moans.

We didn't sleep much the rest of the night in anticipation of the match. Britney knew Kim was going to be there waiting on her. But Kim didn't know she knew.

I left to go on my runs and about three miles from the end Britney slowed down and waved as she drove by. I usually run an 8 minute mile and I picked up the pace because I didn't want to miss a thing as two bikini clad girls fought it out.

Upon arriving at the Trailor I could hear a ruckus inside and was shocked to find the front door lock! I could hear the grunts and groans of two girls fighting but couldn't get in to watch!

I ran to my truck and retrieved my keys and hurried back to the front door. Wasting no time I opened the door and was shocked to see my bikini clad girlfriend pinned under Britney.

Britney was still in jeans and a t-shirt. Kim was in her tiny white bikini. Apparently Kim had jumped her when she entered and she hadn't had a chance to change.

Seeing Kim's perfect body pinned was a real turn on. Britney was working her way up Kim's body as she kept her wrist pinned to the floor. As she sat on her chest I could see Kim's bare belly rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

Britney slid up her chest and slid Kim's top up with her butt, just as I had done to her in our last match. Kim would arch her back to get away and I could see that beautiful contoured belly straining to get free.

It was particularly satisfying because the girl in the bikini was being pinned by the girl wearing clothes. I've got a thing for a girl in a bikini being pinned and I was able to watch the whole thing up close.

"Tom?" Kim said in a most pitiful voice, "Help me, she kicking my ass!" She moaned.

I separated the girls and asked if they wanted to have another go at it. They agreed and Britney went to change into her bikini.

(More later)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-16, 17:49
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: When a guy gets desperate...

Your stories are always so well described and exciting, Stacyann. Thank you for this one. I am really looking forward to reading more of it as you share it with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-16, 18:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

When Britney came out of the bathroom in her purple bikini she looked better than the last time we wrestled. She was smiling and confident because she had just kicked Kim's ass. I could have sworn she was flexing as she tied her hair up in a pony tail.

Kim was pissed. Her amazing body looked sexy as she tried to catch her breath. She adjusted her top and looked intense as she starred her opponent down.

Britney was barely out of breath. I guess that's the difference in someone who does cardio and someone who doesn't. Kim was sexy and stayed in shape doing karate three times a week. Britney ran 30 miles a week and did lite weights.

Kim was much better looking. But Britney was fit and cute as hell.

The match started and Kim was in a typical karate stance. Britney stood waiting for her to attack. When she did Britney easily blocked her punches and took my sexy little girlfriend to the ground.

For a minute I thought Kim had a chance as the struggled and vied for position. But soon Britney was in control in a cross body pin. I enjoyed watching two fit females in bikinis wrestle and this got me hooked on the sport. In a matter of minutes Kim was submitting as Britney twisted her arm in some sort of hammer lock.

The image of my girlfriend in a tiny white bikini struggling to get free will be etched in my mind forever. Her tiny waist looked even smaller as she twisted and arched her back. Her beautiful butt was almost completely exposed as her bikini rode up her butt. Her bikini top would ride up her tits exposing two perfect erect nipples as she struggled.

I wanted to wrestle both of the girls together but Kim was so angry she left and Britney felt it best she leave too after the match since Kim had such an attitude.

Fifteen years passed before I was able to have an opportunity to wrestle another girl. A friend asked me to help train a karate instructor who was preparing for a match against a wrestler. It seems she had gotten her ass kicked by a wrestler and wanted help in getting into the best shape possible.

I met Jim at his house about an hour before Stacy arrived. He got me up to speed on what they had been doing and how I could help. And he warned me that this girl liked to train like she fought, in a tiny string bikini.

My heart skipped a beat at the thought of it. But I would have never thought in a million years that she would be this hot.

Jim introduced us and informed her I would be assisting in her training. I was so happy this was the same instructor I had a crush on years ago. We met and got along instantly. She was funny and cute and you could tell she was used to winning. I wanted to wrestle her really bad.

She showed up on time the next day wearing shorts and a midriff t-shirt. Her training partner wore a typical martial arts gi. When Stacy went to the back to change and she came out wearing a tan micro string bikini I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

She was very fit. Having a black belt in karate and teaching classes all week kept her busy. She also ran and worked out with weights. She was five feet four inches and weighed about 120lbs. Long black hair and dark eyes that would melt you when she made eye contact. Her boobs were really nice and probably a 36d maybe. Her waist looked tiny, maybe 24 inches. And her ass was amazing.

As good as she looked she was very athletic. She took her training serious. Jim would have the bigger girl wrestlers put her in holds and I enjoyed watching her sexy body as she was put in compromising positions and attempt to escape. I particularly enjoyed when she couldn't escape. Watching that amazing body struggle to get free was a real turn on and made me want to wrestle her even more.

Over the next few weeks it was apparent I was distracted. I wanted to fight her bad. Sensing this she asked when would be a good time for us to meet and fight.

(More later)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-16, 18:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I was desperate to wrestle this girl. I never knew muscles could look this sexy. She wasn't over muscular. Just very fit. Watching her strain in a bikini you could barely see the outline of the muscles in her belly. And you didn't even want to get near her legs.

I knew she could kick hard but I was more afraid of her scissors. Her arms were fit and cut and under my Instruction she had gained even more muscle.

She was a turn on when she was wearing clothes. But training and wrestling in a bikini made it almost unbearable. I went home with blue balls everyday.

We agreed to meet at my house. It was very private and we could fight as long as we needed too.

I was sitting on the porch drinking a glass of tea when she drove up in her pickup truck. She got out wearing jeans and a tank top with a small bag slung over her shoulder. I got hard thinking about the bikini in the bag.

We went inside and made small talk for a moment as I showed her my gym. I had pads laid out on the floor for our match.

She went to change and I took off my shirt. This would be the first time she would see me shirtless and I was nervous.

She came out of the bathroom and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I noticed her smiling as she saw my reaction.

Her bikini was almost nothing. Tiny fabric covered her nipples and crotch. I could literally see all of her boobs. The sky blue fabric brought out her natural tan. She was tying her hair up in a pony tail as she walked toward me, giving the appearance of a very long, lean midsection.

I was getting hard and she smiled and asked if I was going to be able to wrestle with that thing in the way. Pointing to my cock.

I was embarrassed but assured her it wouldn't be a problem.

We squared off and I took notice of how tiny she appeared when facing her as an opponent. I also noticed how serious she became as soon as we squared up.

She took a karate stance, lightly bouncing up and down as a boxer would. Except this fighter had amazing boobs that was hypnotizing me.

My plan was to let her attack. Block her strikes and take her to the ground. I was going to pin her and feel her amazing body between my bare legs as she struggled to get free.

She knew of my fetish to see a gorgeous girl in a bikini pinned down struggling to get free. And yet she agreed to fight me anyway.

She moved in with a few well placed strikes. They weren't too hard but they were fast and accurate and I wasn't able to find an opening to grab her.

(More later)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-16, 19:41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I couldn't believe my luck. I was fighting a very beautiful woman who was comfortable wearing a tiny bikini. Eventually I was going to gain control and pin this amazing body down and feel her struggle under me.

She moved in close again, apparently testing my skill and strength. I just needed to block her blows and be patient.

My abdominals were rock hard and could deflect just about any blow. I knew I was vulnerable around my face so I kept my guard up. We agreed no kicks to the groin so I was safe there.

She kicked my legs a few times and they were well placed and very hard kicks. But if I could just grab her foot it would be all over for her.

I was distracted watching her body as she moved in again. But I blocked most blows and even managed to grab her near her waist. She took advantage of my dropped guard with a well placed elbow to my forehead as she twisted to get away.

"No no little boy," she teased as she countered my take down attempt.

Even though my head hurt I was so turned on I and wanted to marry this girl. I had such a crush on her because of her sexy little comments I was getting desperate for a takedown and very distracted.

She moved in again with a series of strikes and I was fending them off as best I could when the bottom dropped out on me. She hit me with a well placed foot in the solar plexus and I crumbled.

My breath was sucked out of me in an instant and I thought I was going to vomit. I remember thinking "please don't let me vomit on this beautiful woman."

As I went down I remember grabbing a hold of her bare waist while I was on my knees trying to steady myself. She stood straight up with her hand on my head and I was thinking how soft her skin was as my face rubbed against her bare belly.

She stepped back and cocked my head with her hands to give herself a clean shot at my jaw. By this time my eyes were watering and I had snot coming out of my nose. I was helpless.

As she turned my head she brought a well placed knee up to my jaw, just under my ear and it was lights out. I don't remember hitting the floor. I had no idea how long I'd been out when I came too. But I was on my back and she had one knee on my bare chest and her other leg on the floor. I remember thinking her body looked amazing as she propped herself on top of me. Her bikini top was slightly cocked to the side and I could see erect nipples protruding around the fabrics.

She hadn't even broken a sweat. And she could kill me in this position if she wanted too. I'd never felt so helpless and embarrassed and turned on in my entire life.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-16, 08:11
Last Achievements

I love the way you effortlessly describe the thoughts and motivations of a beautiful woman who likes to fight men - a very rare and exciting fantasy for a lot of us. I look forward to reading every installment and each installment leaves me hungry for more. Thank you very much, Stacyann.
Old 10-Oct-16, 09:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

It appears I was out for just a second. More stunned than knocked out. Stacy was enjoying this. Straddling me in a tiny bikini while beating me so effortlessly made her smile.

She patted my face. While kneeling on my bare chest with one knee.

"Tom? I've fought girls that have put up a better fight than you. Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Yes, I'm good. I'm want to continue," I said.

I wasn't about to allow this once in a lifetime opportunity pass me by.

Stacy walked across the room to get some water and I enjoyed watching her bare ass in a thong bikini. She turned to face me and I could only marvel at the beauty of this girl. My gaze slowly went up her firm legs, past her bikini bottom that was barely covering up what it was supposed too. Slowly working my way up her flat stomach and enjoying her firm round tits that were covered by a tiny fabric just big enough to cover her nipples. The bikini was held together by a thin blue string.

She smiled when she realized I was looking at her. Looking back at me with that intense gaze that is sexy as hell.

This certainly wasn't the first time she had caught me looking. During her training, when Jim would be explaining a new move or new escape technique, she would catch me staring and slightly cock her head as our eyes met. She may take a deep breath or rub her bare belly, just to let me know she caught me.

I was still trying to catch my breath from the kick to my belly when she asked if I was ready for round two.

I'd never seen her use her karate before. I was brought in by her grappling coach to help increase upper body strength and to increase her stamina.

She was very fit but if she the fight went to the ground for any length of time she would tend to get winded. I helped create a plan to exercise the muscles she would be using in an actual match.

She was beat in her first match by a rear naked choke. I'd get a bigger stronger girl to lay on her back and have Stacy attempt to defend this until she was soaking wet with sweat.

Seeing these various workouts with our fighter in nothing more than a string bikini was mind blowing!

Most all guys love seeing a girl stretched out in a bikini. But to see a girl stretched out and struggling while breathing heavily was hypnotizing. Then, when she looks at you with those pleading eyes needing a break and you make her go a few more minutes. That's even better.

So, I knew she could wrestle. Jim even commented how she had a brilliant mind and explosive strength. She was able to defeat and defend any almost any wrestling hold we would throw her way.

But I'd never seen her use her karate. I'd just assumed it wasn't that effective since she had gotten her bikini butt kicked in front of her class. Little did I know I was fixing to get schooled in ways I never thought possible.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-16, 09:55
Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47 Points: 12,091, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Great work. loving it so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-16, 10:42
Last Achievements

He gets caught ogling a very hot woman in a very small bikini and she blows his mind. I get caught doing it and would end up in handcuffs, most likely. Where is the justice?

Damned good story, Stacyann. Thank you so much.
Old 10-Oct-16, 19:47
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

When she said, "girls have put up a better fight than you," I was humiliated. I had never been beat by a girl, and I didn't intend on letting this one beat me.

I was still trying to catch my breath when she approached me.

"Are you going to stand and fight? Or are you going to sit there all day?" She asked.

"Can we wrestle? I'm not sure about this karate stuff," I said as I slowly got to my feet.

"Awwwww...am I too much for you Tom?" She asked as she stood toe to toe with me a looked up to make eye contact.

Looking down past her beautiful eyes I could see her tits standing proudly. Her hands were behind her back like she was just daring me to attack.

The only way I knew to defeat her was to outlast her. I knew I had more upper body strength. My cardio was probably better. After all, this is why I came onboard, she would get worn out too quick if she was wrestling and using her upper body.

If I could just somehow take her down. I'd witnessed her running out of gas as a wrestling match progressed. Jim would set up an escape and counter move for her to learn. When the night was young she would perform brilliantly. But as the night progressed she would lack the strength and stamina to get free.

For Jim and I it was heaven on earth. Watching her fit bikini body breath heavily as she struggled to get free. Not quite having the strength to overcome.

Her sweaty body, with all her curves and contours, finally reduced to a heavy breathing, sexy helpless girl. Unable to get away. Her sexy muscles bulging. Sweat beading on her exposed body. Needless to say I was getting hard just thinking about it.

We squared up again. I launched an attack, trying to get her in a headlock. This was answered by her ducking and connecting with a firm punch to my ribs.

She backed away and smiled. All the while bouncing and staying light on her feet. Her stomach tight and flat, I found myself starring at her sexy belly button. I wasn't starring long when she dropped and spun and kicked my feet out from under me with some sort of fancy spinning kick.

I wasn't hurt, except for my pride. But I was flat on my back again looking up at a beautiful tanned body in a very tiny bikini.

"What are you doing down there Tom?" She teased.

That was twice in a matter of a couple of minutes that she had put me down. I was embarrassed and desperate.

As I got to my knees I charged her. I grabbed her around the waist with my face up against the soft tanned skin of her very sexy tummy. I continued to stand up and had her draped over my shoulder. I had her now! If I could just get her on the floor I'd wear her little butt out and have her begging to be let up.

She twisted and squirmed and was able to get one leg around my neck as we went to the floor. This was a rough situation for me. My head was now in a scissor lock between her powerful thighs. But we were on the ground where I stood my best chance.

My chin was on top of her bikini bottom as she worked her legs down my neck. My hands were on her bare belly and legs as I tried to steady myself. Every time she would squeeze I'd feel her tummy muscles tighten.

Being between her legs like this and able to freely touch her body was a big turn on. I'd recommend it to anyone who loves to wrestle women. Her powerful thighs could put me out any minute, but I was definitely enjoying the position.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post: