Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-17, 05:15
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I think the best "representative" pic of her is one from her latest update on sessiongirls

Who is stronger, Arekah or Rapture?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 23:43
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who is stronger, Arekah or Rapture?
Arekah is much stronger.
Old 22-Jun-17, 00:45
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

For those that want a little more detailed observation I have wrestled both
Rapture 2X, Arekah 4X

Note these were a few years ago although so they may have changed since then. (Both look stronger IMO)

With Rapture I could pick her up and move her around somewhat and pinned her once or twice on the first meeting (At the end of the match, she finally got me with her legs scissors). However she got lot more skilled in MMA by the second meeting and while I was still a little too big to throw around, she could submit me a lot easier and once in her head scissors there was no escape. One thing that is deceptive about Rapture is her speed. She is a lot quicker than she appears on video and she is a LOT smarter than the way she acts on any of her videos, although don't expect a calculus lesson from her.

With Arekah, she could pick up and basically throw me down on the mat and her big weapon was to get me between her thighs. Once that was in play, there was no way I was going anywhere.

She also has some pretty strong shoulders and back and was able to hold me down with them quite easily.

The most impressive thing I found about Arekah is that she would let me pin her. (I tried the grapevine) and she could break free of the pin and reverse the pin and submit me in about a minute or 2.

The other great thing about Arekah is being pinned by her with her legs in a front head scissors and looking up and seeing this smiling face with flowing red hair taunting you and despite my best efforts being unable to budge her. She also looks more stunning in real life than the pictures. Hard to believe she's 37

Note that she only does semi-competitive but I could go full out and she had no problems pinning me and she has quite the repertoire of insults and trash talk while holding you prisoner.

Last edited by ssgenius; 22-Jun-17 at 06:59.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-17, 11:28
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Default Re: New Arekah Lox Session Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes you are right. Shit can happen: Like in any sport. Actually the percentage of the accidents in other sports is much higher than in arm wrestling. (Also accidents while lifting people). But if you go slow with it (first testing the strength of the other) and later do a semi-competitive much (something that would not be competitive at all if the one is much stronger than the other) then the possibility of creating such an injury is actually zero. (or close to zero).
Here is an example of what i mean:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Look after 04:15
It is not possible for this man to injure this woman while armwrestling her with one hand. (Or even with both hands at the same time, as you see in that video). And (although she is an armwrestler) their match there had to do with brute strength since she didn't use any armwrestling technique, but just hold his hand, no matter how hard he tried.

I had the impression that Arekah (although not an armwrestler) would be so much stronger than an average man, like this woman in that video. That's why i find it pity that she doesn't show it in different possible ways, other than mostly lifting and wrestling.
And the possibility of an injury in a real competitive armwrestling match is of course a bit higher (as we've seen in your videos) but this is again statistically probably no more that 0,5% (even if they are not careful about it) and close to zero if they keep all the armwrestling requirements.

Thank you for the information about her elbow.
I'm not sure everything you say is quite right. There is a video on Youtube with a guy holding a girls arm, just holding there while he is talking to other people, then her arm goes 'snap'

I've also seen some videos with both armwrestlers having good technique, with a break. Its lower risk if you keep your arm central to your body, but still a risk. I once saw someone break their arm arm-wrestling from the winning position.

With respect to Arekah, Its not a given that she would be strong in Armwrestling. I don't think there is any magic formula to it, and I've been really challenged by slim girls. Some of the biggest girls I've armwrestled are quite weak. For instance, I armwrestled a girl with huge muscles, and very very fit (A Pole Vaulter). And I let her win, but it was so difficult to do.

If you follow herbiceps, there are a lot of girls that do that grip challenge, and some of those huge girls are really weak.

Armwrestling is just something you have to keep challenging women with tight physiques.
Old 24-Jun-17, 00:05
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacotico [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Buldozer1986, ever met her ?
Yes ! Post #93 on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 29-Jun-17, 20:35
Points: 1,367, Level: 14 Points: 1,367, Level: 14 Points: 1,367, Level: 14
Last Achievements

I recently had a session in NYC with Arekah Lox. She is the real deal . . .

I'm 5'7" 180lbs and fit, I was hoping for a semi competitive match with Arekah, what I got wasn't competitive at all on my part. She is an absolute powerhouse, and I didn't have a chance against her. She let me feel her leg before the session began, it felt like a rock. She easily tossed me on the bed and had me in constant chokes and submissions, everything made me tap quickly and it felt like she didn't have to try hard. She was really good at using her 190lb frame to keep me pinned. I had made a comment to her that I almost felt like tapping just from her grip strength on my wrist, she then start gripping them even tighter and I really did have to tap, it was that strong! There were a couple of moments thinking this is ridiculous and futile on my part and I was way over my head, if she was legitimately angry at me and on top of me, I'd probably be dead! She was trash talking the whole time which made the whole experience more humbling, and I didn't feel like I was "letting her win", this woman is a real bully when she is in session mode.

I felt the power of her body scissors, it really felt like she could crush my insides between her thighs, unreal. If I didn't tap my ribs would of been done for sure. Her head scissors, forget about it, it's just an automatic tap, no one can take that, if anything you're going to sleep.

Though the one hour session with her was mostly a one sided humbling beat down, she is very sensual. I tend to bruise very easily, at the end of the day, I walked away with some slight bruising that should be gone in a couple of days, that's with me tapping pretty quickly on things. The pics recently posted on sessiongirls and wb are accurate of what she looks like now.

She is the strongest woman I've ever met by far, and she looks incredible.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaybePC For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 17:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I think the best "representative" pic of her is one from her latest update on sessiongirls

Well, even the new one is pretty "representative"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-17, 17:43
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Bulldozer, since you met both - who is stronger - Arekah Lox or Anna M Strong ? I'm only asking about pure power and strength , not wrestling technique and ability .
Old 26-Jul-17, 16:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bulldozer, since you met both - who is stronger - Arekah Lox or Anna M Strong ? I'm only asking about pure power and strength , not wrestling technique and ability .
Well, they're both strong, no doubts about it. Anna is probably a little stronger under a strict "raw" power point of view, mainly due her constant gym training. Arekah has a different physique (taller, heavier, longer levers...) so it gives her an advantage in other situations but, yes, overall, I think that Anna would beat Arekah about lifts and feats of strenght (armwrestling, grip, mercy-game...).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-17, 00:35
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

One other thing about Arekah, she doesn't arm-wrestle that well because (relatively speaking) her wrists are rather weak when compared to the rest of her body

On another similar note, most of these session wrestlers are not that great with arm-wrestling. (which is why they try to get their legs for the submissions)

My experience in arm wrestling. Note that I am only average to maybe slightly above average for a guy. Any competent arm wrestler will beat me easily.

Flexzee - I beat
Blonde Isabelle - I beat
Ms Rayne - Didn't try but I suspect that she would win
Arekah - She didn't try and said I would probably beat her
Rapture - I beat her in both sessions I had but the second time I arm wrestled her it was a very close match and after I did finally beat her, she put me in an arm-bar
Toned Tommi - I beat easily
Dominique Danger - She beat me with one hand, the other was a draw.
Amazon Annie - Tied on one arm, I beat her on the other.
Flamedragan - I beat easily both arms
Nicole P from Germany - I beat both arms
Diana from Germany - I beat both arms in arm-wrestling but she could arm bar me easily and submit me
Nickole the Tiger - I beat both arms
Monica Martin (Monix) - I could just barely beat her but she was surprising strong for her small wrists and could hold my wrists down when I let her pin me
Britta (New York) - I easily beat her

Last edited by ssgenius; 27-Jul-17 at 01:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:

Tags
arekah, lox, severa