Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 30-Mar-18, 23:55
Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30 Points: 5,105, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars federation

more submission matches plz,Lana vs angle was good
The Following User Says Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 03:28
Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,599 Times in 794 Posts

What exactly is a "Sexy Modified Camel Clutch", as used by Lana on Kurt Angle ? I've never heard of this before. How does it differ from an ordinary Camel Clutch. Can someone explain ? Also ( and this is not a criticism ), what purpose do the comments serve, such as "left of camera", "facing the right of screen fans" etc, which are usually in blue ? Are they to give us a sense of being there? I just find them distracting.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 04:02
sablebomb
This message has been deleted by sablebomb.
Old 31-Mar-18, 04:08
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What exactly is a "Sexy Modified Camel Clutch", as used by Lana on Kurt Angle ? I've never heard of this before. How does it differ from an ordinary Camel Clutch. Can someone explain ? Also ( and this is not a criticism ), what purpose do the comments serve, such as "left of camera", "facing the right of screen fans" etc, which are usually in blue ? Are they to give us a sense of being there? I just find them distracting.

I try to paint a picture of where in the ring, moves are happening ( in blue and in brackets), as you alluded to. I try to describe as much as possible as to what is unfolding, so it appears different typos in the match are happening & also how long in between moves things happen, that's all it is.

I appreciate my style isn't everyone's cup of tea & some will find it irritating or annoying or distracting. I appreciate feedback by you, but saying things like sexy camel clutch its just me having some fun, yes doesn't make sense I agree on that point, just my sense of humor, which didn't doesn't always pan out well. And leaving it up to readers to be creative how they view that description. I do get requests via private email of me naming moves with a kinky or sexy adjectives added to it & I try to abide as much as possible to requests. So could mean she is appearing or sexy or in doing it with leg splits, or sitting tugging on his head whilst his chest is still on the canvass, I leave that to readers to make what they will of it.

But other reason why I do things in a certain way on here is because everything I do in life is routine, work, bills, life, on here some I can get crazy, dumb, over the top & goofy, but like to think of it is also fun to read.
so when i get on her, I release the shackles & go wildly creatively & add things that really don't happen in a match anyone. Just look at my show as expecting the unexpected.

Like I said, appreciate the feedback & I hope you see past those things to see it is about me having fun doing them & if people want to read them great. If my style isn't worth the time, then fully respect that too.

Last edited by sablebomb; 31-Mar-18 at 04:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 04:46
Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30 Points: 5,015, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Awesome match sablebomb keep it up bro
Old 31-Mar-18, 09:11
Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100 Points: 55,619, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,599 Times in 794 Posts

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query.
The Following User Says Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-18, 09:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query.
But you have given me some things to ponder & because of it, I will try them out, by tweaking some things. Why not worth a try & see how it plays out.
Old 03-Apr-18, 08:51
Last Achievements

Default Gender wars federation SHOW 4 PART 9

MATCH 12

1 on 3 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

AJ STYLES / BEER MONEY INC
vs
SABLE

BELL SOUNDS

Sable getting the crowd going with her entrance & now about to perform, as she locks up with James Storm in the middle of the ring. Sable whips James Storm to the ropes left of screen, on his return Sable POWERFUL SHOULDER BLOCKS to the point it back peddled James Storm off his feet to which he took a tumble as he got to his feet & ended up in the ropes left of screen. Sable now RUNNING ROUNDHOUSE KICKS James Storm to send him to the outside floor as he is in a bad way on the outside floor at the entrance ramp side of the ring. Sable comes after James Storm as she pulls him up & sts him up, no way Sable SABLEBOMBS James Storm on the outside floor, as she leaves him sprawled out because of her finisher on him on the outside floor. Sable is being told to cut it out, but she pulls up James Storm to SABLEBOMB him a second time on the outside floor, as she walks away strutting her stuff, leaving her opponent helpless as his two tag team partners look on bewildered at what they have just witnessed her do to James Storm. Sable now pulls up a hurt James Storm to ram him back under the ropes & thus into the ring under the bottom rope. Sable climbs onto the ring apron, but AJ Styles RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the chest to send her to the outside floor as she lands on the entrance ramp such was the force of the blow to send her that far off the ring apron. Sable slow to respond, but she is responding as she is getting to her feet. AJ Styles not done yet as he uses the top rope left of screen facing the titantron, as he used it to SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR ELBOW DROPS Sable to the chest as she was getting to her feet & knocks her back down, as the referee is furious at AJ Styles for performing illegal moves on Sable. Sable is pulled up by AJ Styles by her hair as she SNAP SUPLEXES her on the outside floor, but holds onto her to ram her back into the ring, now both Sable & James Storm are both down for the moment inside the ring. Who will get to their feet first, as the referee is monitoring them both very closely.

JIM ROSS
Sable off to an incredible start knowing she needed to being in a 1 on 3 HANDICAP TAG MATCH & Sable took the fight to her opponents early on.

JERRY LAWLER
The gorgeous Sable, the Queen of the ring, was destroying James Storm in the early going & AJ Styles saved him from complete & utter annihilation.

Sable is now pulled up by a sore James Storm as he scopes her up, but Sable drops down behind him to scope up James Storm to BODY SLAMS him instantly as he is sitting up, Sable KNEELING REAR CHIN LOCKS James Storm as he sat up, boy has he absorbed heaps in the early going of this match, but he usually takes a bit of getting going before he gets going. Sable now working the hold as she combats his attempts to grapple out of the hold, as he now stands up, but Sable BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX James Storm then gets up as Sable SUPER KICKS Bobby Roode who came to his partners aid & then AJ Styles FLYING FOREARM SMASHES her face coming off the top turnbuckle bottom right of screen & Sable is down because of the blow. Sable now is helped to her feet, as BEER MONEY INC AIDED SUPLEX Sable to leave her on her back on the canvass. James Storm is in severe trouble, unless he tags out he could cost his team this match. Sable is now in some trouble too, but she has incredible resistances. Sable is now pulled up by BEER MONEY INC whom continually ignore the referee, as they walk her to the ropes main camera side of the ring & then DOUBLE IRISH WHIPS Sable now she counters to REVERSE DOUBLE WHIPS them to the opposite ropes far side of the ring, as they return Sable meets with a DOUBLE SHOULDER BLOCKS, she would make a great tackle for the DALLAS COWBOYS that was brutal BEER MONEY INC is down, both have no clue what the number of the truck that hit them was. Sable now pulls up BEER MONEY INC as she DOUBLE REVERSE BACK BREAKS them over her shoulders as she has them up, J Styles DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the chest to knock her off her feet that hurt, as she is down. AJ Styles now is up straight away & made his way to the top turnbuckle pad bottom left of screen where he launches immediately off the top turnbuckle to SHOOTING STAR SPLASHES Sable as he connects, then drags Beer Money Inc one by one on top of her for a pin fall .... one, .... two, ... SABLE KICKS OUT!. Sable is now pulled up by a groggy James Storm as he ABDOMINAL STRETCHES her using the move to try to get himself right, but Sable counters to HIP TOSS into a JUDO CHOPS him to the throat, that shook him up all over, as Sable now JUDO FLIPS Bobby Roode whom grabbed her by the shoulders, then Sable JUDO CHOPS him to the face to knock him out senseless. Sable now catches AJ Styles off the top turnbuckle to MODIFIED BACK BREAKS him as she countered his move, leaving him sore. Sable now pulls up AJ Styles as she STRONG CORNER WHIPS him into it bottom left of screen. Sable strolls over to him to begin to MULTIPLE CORNER KICKS AJ Styles to the chest, ............. face, ..................throat, ................chest, ....................face, .............................. face, before she lets up. Sable now places AJ Styles on the top turnbuckle pad bottom left of screen, as she climbs to the top to SABLECANRANA ( HURRICANRANA ) to leave AJ Styles on the canvass. Sable now pulls up BEER MONEY INC as she helped them to their feet, as she DOUBLE COMPLETE SHOTS them to the canvass, as they are both out cold. Sable now KARATE CHOPS AJ Styles to the neck as he got to his feet to drop him then SIDE ON CROSS OVER STANDING HEADSCISSORS AJ Styles as she squeezes his head between her toned legs, as she is making AJ Styles tremble, despite him not being the legal man, as he is struggling to break free. Sable is toying with her opponents now. Sable scope up AJ Styles to POWERSLAMS him as she gets up, as AJ Styles is down, as she pulled him up to SABLE BOMBS him on top of BEER MONEY INC both lying on their backs, then Sable places a boot on the pile stacked up as the referee counts the pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

JIM ROSS
What a demolition job by Sable who announced her return in spectacular fashion, as only Sable can.

JERRY LAWLER
Sable proved too much for her opponents as she has left them all requiring medical assistance.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
SABLE

THE END OF MATCH 12
COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 13

MAIN EVENT
1 ON 1 HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

TESSMACHER
CHAMPION
VS
BROCK LESNAR
MANAGED BY
PAUL HEYMAN

BELL SOUNDS
Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman remember crystal clearly what happened the last time these two met, Brock Lesnar attacks Tessmacher in her corner top left of screen, but she DOUBLE HIGH BOOT FENDS OFF the rampaging Brock Lesnar as he is back peddling towards the middle of the ring, as Tessmacher SPINNING BALLET SPIN KICKS Brock Lesnar to the face as he is knocked off his feet to the canvass. Tessmacher comes off the ropes straight away far side of the ring to return swiftly as Lesnat got up to BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX her send her flying to the ropes as she rebounds off the ropes to bounce on the canvass. Brock Lesnar pulls up Tessmacher to GUTWRENCH SUPLEX into a POWERFUL BACK BREAK RELEASES Tessmacher as she feels for her lower back afterwards as she sat up grimacing. Lesnar now DOUBLE HANDED REAR CHIN LOCKS Tessmacher twisting her neck in a awkward angle that has her moaning in discomfort ( maintaining the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten seconds ). Brock Lesnar has come to fight & he is a different person to the one who was destroyed by Tessmacher whom claimed the HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE in the process. Lesnar now allows Tessmacher to stand up as she KARATE KICKS Lesnar to the face standing behind her, as she breaks clear to SIDE KICKS Lesnar whom grabs her leg to DRAGON SCREW TOSSES her to the canvass like a rag doll. Lesnar running DOUBLE THIGH LIFTS Tessmacher standing side on to the ropes left of screen as it sent her on her backside on the canvass near the ropes. Lesnar now using the ropes to STANDING ROPE CHOKES by standing on the upper back driving her throat into the bottom rope, whilst he hangs onto the top rope in the process whilst he faces the titantorn, left of screen, ( maintaining this hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six seconds before releasing her). The referee warned Lesnar about forcing the disqualification if he doesn't adhere to the referee's call. Lesnar shoves the referee off his feet to the canvass. Lesnar now pulls up Tessmacher as he BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES her to the canvass, as he is in the mood for SUPLEX CITY. Lesnar pulls up Tessmacher as he tosses her to the outside floor showing not a ounce of mercy for the champion far side of the ring outside floor, as overhead camera captures her trying to get it together on her back on the floor near the hoardings at ringside.

JIM ROSS
A very determined Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman is making sure his top performer is staying focused no gloating or pandering to the fans, just totally focused on the job at hand.

JERRY LAWLER
Tessmacher humiliated Lesnar, so you could tell this was coming, but the manner in which he is showing this ruthless streak is scary.

Tessmacher is up on the outside floor, but Lesnar is there to MULTIPLE FOREARM CLUBS her to the upper back as he bent her forward .... one, ..... two, ................ third, ................ four times, before he rams her back inside the ring. Tessmacher is rolling along the canvass towards the middle of the ring. Lesnar jumps onto the ring apron & then climbs in swiftly to RUNNING KNEE DRIVES Tessmacher to the face side on to clean her clock with that blow, as he is now looking to & does apply a BODY SCISSORS on Tessmacher on the canvass, as she is trapped in this vice like submission hold. Tessmacher is fighting to escape as she is battling to escape & for good reason as she is reaching out ot the corner turnbuckle she is facing bottom left of screen, as if trying to master every ounce of muscle & determination to reach the corner, but Lesnar not allowing it to happen. Brock Lesnar adhering to the game plan he & Paul Heyman prepared tactically against Tessmacher, as she is being put to the sword. Tessmacher is battling to escape as she rubs up sexy ass against his manhood trying to settle him whilst trapped in his hold, but it's not working yet. Tessmacher seductively talking to Lesnar whilst he has her in his submission hold, but he ignores it & then squeezes harder as if to show he isn't in the mooed for games, just totally focused on defeating her & regaining respectability. Tessmacher is now beginning to grapple out of the hold, as she is turning her body whilst in the hold, as she now is placed in a FRONT ON BODY SCISSORS but she has managed to now grapple with Lesnar too, as they grapple for the upper hand, whilst he is still maintaining the upper hand, but Tessmacher is now beginning to escape as she now LEFT & RIGHTS Lesnar as she broke free to land ..... one, ...... two, ......... three, ........... four, ........ five, ................... six combination blows in succession. Lesnar is now kicking her off as they get up to grapple on their feet. Tessmacher locking horns with Lesnar as she has her sexy ass to the main camera, as she is battling him, as he BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEXES Tessmacher to the toss her again like a rag doll to the canvass near the ropes she ends up, far side of the ring ropes.

Lesnar has Tessmacher on her feet against the ropes far side of the ring, to STRONG ARM IRISH WHIPS her to the opposite ropes main camera, as she returns she ducks underneath his WILD CLOTHES LINE to use the ropes far side of the ring to SPRINGBOARD CROSS BODY SPLASHES Brock Lesnar as she knocked him off his feet, then she gets up to ARM DRUG TAKE DOWN Lesnar into a KNEELING WRIST LOCKS with a ARM LOCK HOLD applied on the challenger as she now works this hold on him. Heyman is bellowing instructions from the outside floor. Tessmacher is working the wrist & arm as she now DROP BOTH KNEES into the arm then DOUBLE KNEE STOMPS his right bicep ..... one, ....... two, .......... three, .......... four times, to KNEELING SHOULDER LOCKS Lesnar as she leans into him with her body. Lesnar is grabbing her by the hair as he gets to his feet & ignoring the referee as he HAIR PULL MAT SLAMS Tessmacher ruthlessly then SCOPE BODY SLAMS her instantly giving no reprieve, but then walks away momentarily to shake his right arm loose as it copped a bit of punishment not long ago. Lesnar now pulls up Tessmacher to BELLY TO BACK SUPLEX her standing in the middle of the ring & hurling her with the move into the corner turnbuckle bottom right of screen as she slammed into the corner upright, but soon enough fell to the canvass in a heap, as she is down. Lesnar strolls over as he skips side to side hoovering over her face down as she reaches out to grab his boots whilst on her midriff using him to pull herself up. Lesnar measures a FURY RIGHT to her face, as that rocked her, as she is down again, as she is now pulled up by Lesnar whom FURY RIGHTS Tessmacher on her feet to knock her down with the blow. Brock Lesnar is total command as he now pulls up Tessmacher to her feet to walk her to the ropes right of screen. Lesnar now SHORT ARM CLOTHES LINES Tessmacher leaving her on the canvass. Lesnar is bellowing at the referee to get out of his face. Lesnar now pulls up Tessmacher to MILITARY PRESS SLAMS her to the canvass as he now applies the KIMURA LOCKas she is battling in agony to overcome this hold.

JIM ROSS
I fear this is the end for the champion, who can't sustain this much punishment & keep fighting back.

JERRY LAWLER
Tessmacher is being asked by the referee will she quit, no she is not, she is yells at him.

Lesnar getting angry, as he is threatening to snap her arm if she refuses to submit, but she won't now she stands up holding Lesnar in her up with basically one arm to SPINEBUSTER SLAMS him to the canvass, what a power move to break the hold by her. Tessmacher now seeks the ropes main camera side of the ring to crawl to in order to use to pull herself up. Lesnar is up as he is furious as he moves in to GERMAN SUPLEXES her to toss her again through the air as she lands on her back beyond the middle of the ring inside this 20 x 20 foot ring. Lesnar now walks over to pull Tessmacher up who is looking ragged now, as he ATOMIC KNEE DROPS her as she heads for the ropes far side of the ring that was a short distance away to REBOUND BELLY TO BACK SPIN OUT POWER BOMBS Tessmacher as he is determined to break her in half as he goes for the pin fall on her .... one, .... two count, as TESSMACHER KICKS OUT & not only that but rose to her feet with Lesnar on her shoulders to TKO him to leave him sprawled out near the corner top right of screen, which he is crawling too, as a shocked Paul Heyman is bewildered at what he just witnessed. Lesnar is sitting up in the corner as Tessmacher ASS-ATTACKS Lesnar then uses her bum to ASS THUMP him to the face ( for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven seconds ). Tessmacher now pulls up Lesnar to have him upright in the corner to SHOULDER THRUST his midsection .................. one, ............. two, .................................. three, ............................ four times, as she took her time between blows. Lesnar felt each & every one of them. Tessmacher now FOREARM UPPERCUTS Lesnar ....... once, .............. twice, ....................... third time, as she leaves him in a bad way suddenly. Tessmacher now MILITARY PRESS SLAMS Lesnar as he strode towards her groggy, as she dispatched him to the canvass, as he bounced on impact.

Tessmacher has climbed to the top turnbuckle pad, bottom right of screen ( as she took .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five seconds to do so ) as Lesanr got up to AVALANCHE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEXES her to the canvass & they are both down because of that high impact move now. Lesnar now has her up, as he got up first slightly ahead of Tessmacher as he has placed her on his shoulders to F 5 her & delivered in spaded with that move as pockets of fans in the crowd jumped for joy that this match could be over with that move, as Lesnar once again KIMURA LOCKS Tessmacher as she is in agony, as she is battling to escape as she grabs the rope middle ropes in fact, main camera to enforce a clean break. Lesnar is furious as he releases her, as his manager reminds him to stay focused, as it has worked during peaks & troughs in this match. Tessmacher is getting up, as she is helped to her feet, as both wrestlers have put their bodies through hell in this main event championship match. Lesnar now places Tessmacher in a STANDING BEAR HUG as he uses his body, powerful frame to try to crash the champion. Tessmacher who has her back to the top right of screen corner, is trying to break out, but she has endured a brutal match ( as he has the hold for .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight, .... nine, .... ten, .... eleven, .... twelve, .... thirteen, .... fourteen, .... fifteen seconds ). But just as that appears certain she could submit, she begins to break clear, as she breaks the hold then FURY RIGHTS Lesnar to the face .... once, ...... twice, ........ third, .......... fourth, ............. fifth, .......... sixth time as he back peddles to the ropes, main camera. Tessmacher now RUNNING ROPE CLOTHES LINES Lesnar but he counters to BACK BODY DROPS Tessmacher in the last moment all the way to the outside floor as she landed from a great height & was winded severely to add to her drained body having sustained so much punishment in this match.

JIM ROSS
This match has taken on huge significance as the match as proceeded. You sense the superstars collectively need this one to gain back so much lost ground they gained in the first hour of the show.

JERRY LAWLER
Tessmacher is trying to make sure the divas finish on a high, but can the superstars bounce back with this win by Lesnar. But something tells me, there will be more twists & turns before this match is finished.

Tessmacher is picked up & BODY SLAMMED onto the top of the steel steps at ringside bottom right of screen. Lesnar now peels her off the top of the steel steps to pull her off by her hair, as he scopes her up effortlessly to MILITARY PRESS TOSS her back into the ring, as it leaves her in a bad way on the canvass. Lesnar is climbing onto the ring apron, as he steps through the ropes, Tessmacher has gotten up to CHEERLEADER BACK FLIP DOUBLE BOOTS Lesnar to the face to send him to the corner bottom right of screen. tessmacher now on the move as she backed up to RUNNING SHINING WIZARD KICKS Lesnar trapped in the corner, bottom right of screen, as Tessmacher now on the attack again, as she instantly deliversBUTTERFACE MARKER II ( FACEBUSTER ) pulling him away from the corner, as it leaves him face down on the canvass. Tessmacher now applies a BRIDGING ARM TRIANGLE CHOKE as Paul Heyman is on the ring apron furious the referee doesn't call this an illegal move, as she is using it against Lesnar who is trying to reach the ropes, but there just too far away, so close, yet so far away. Tessmacher not allowing him to break free, as she is maintaining the hold then breaks it to FRONT FACE LOCKS Lesnar on all fours as she maintains this hold side on to the main camera, side of the ring ropes, which allowed Lesnar to reach out to grab the ropes to break the hold. Lesnar is taking his time to pull himself up, as Tessmacher is up, but frustrated she lost her ring sense on that occasion. Lesnar taking his time getting up, as Tessmacher moves in to BELLY TO BACK SPIN OUT POWERBOMBS Brock Lesnar as she leaves him down on his back. Lesnar is hurting now, as Tessmacher is climbing to the top turnbuckle pad top left of screen ( taking .... one, .... two, .... three, .... four, .... five, .... six, .... seven, .... eight seconds ) then LEAP OF FAITH ELBOW DROPS Lesnar to deliver the blow, as it shock the entire body of Lesnar as she hooks his leg for the pin fall .... one, .... two, .... three count, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

JIM ROSS
What a win, what a match, what a champion Tessmacher proved to be tonight. She fought through the pain barrier to win this match, the fans are beside themselves because of it.

JERRY LAWLER
Tessmacher did what she had to to win, she is exhausted as he glistering covered body of sweat is lying on Lesnar still, as he is exhausted too from this match.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
&
STILL

HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
TESSMACHER
THE END OF MATCH 13

THE END OF GENDER SHOW 4
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AJ STYLES AJS 000111.JPG (83.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg BEER MONEY INC BMI0000111100001111.JPG (130.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg SABLE S010010.jpg (68.1 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg BROCK LESNAR BL010203.JPG (75.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg TESSMACHER T087.JPG (105.9 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by sablebomb; 05-Apr-18 at 03:00.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-18, 10:25
Last Achievements

Finally our Queen sable is back to kick ass
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-18, 18:55
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, very nice to see a 3 on 1 match and the almost dominates through the entire match, so strong!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-18, 07:53
Last Achievements

Know that's we call a awesome match between Tess vs Brock this is one perfect match that is why love your writing skills sablebomb
The Following User Says Thank You to patel77 For This Useful Post: