Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 29-Apr-18, 19:43
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts
Default USA wrestling tour

A few months ago, a mailing list I'm suscribed to sent me a very good deal for flights between Europe and the US. The idea of a wrestling tour immediately came to my mind: I had been very disappointed to learn that Scarlett Devine was retiring, and there were several wrestlers I wanted to meet while they were still active. Since I didn't know when/if they would ever visit Europe, and had no particular reason to come back to the US, I thought that I might as well take advantage of the deal and organize a little wrestling tour.

I booked the flights, took a week off, planned an itinerary and contacted almost twenty wrestlers in the cities that I would be passing by. A couple wrestlers I really wanted to see aren't available, sadly, but I received many positive replies. By now, six sessions are confirmed and two more are pending (I hope I won't have bad surprises with those...)

Tomorrow morning, I'll hop on the plane to Los Angeles, the first step of my trip. I should have my first session tomorrow afternoon and I'll make sure to post a review shortly after!

Now, I'll finish packing my luggage and try to catch some sleep despite the excitement. Can't wait to wake up!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-18, 20:15
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: USA wrestling tour

Safe travels and hope you have a great time on tour.
Old 01-May-18, 08:50
Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37 Points: 7,586, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Have fun
Old 01-May-18, 15:42
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Who are the confirmed ladies? No reason to keep us in suspense.
Old 12-May-18, 11:35
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few months ago, a mailing list I'm suscribed to sent me a very good deal for flights between Europe and the US. The idea of a wrestling tour immediately came to my mind: I had been very disappointed to learn that Scarlett Devine was retiring, and there were several wrestlers I wanted to meet while they were still active. Since I didn't know when/if they would ever visit Europe, and had no particular reason to come back to the US, I thought that I might as well take advantage of the deal and organize a little wrestling tour.

I booked the flights, took a week off, planned an itinerary and contacted almost twenty wrestlers in the cities that I would be passing by. A couple wrestlers I really wanted to see aren't available, sadly, but I received many positive replies. By now, six sessions are confirmed and two more are pending (I hope I won't have bad surprises with those...)

Tomorrow morning, I'll hop on the plane to Los Angeles, the first step of my trip. I should have my first session tomorrow afternoon and I'll make sure to post a review shortly after!

Now, I'll finish packing my luggage and try to catch some sleep despite the excitement. Can't wait to wake up!

How did the tour go, TC?
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Well, I took my sweet times, but I finally reviewed the wrestlers I met during my wrestling tour.

Here they are:

LOS ANGELES
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

LAS VEGAS

NYC

ATLANTA

I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't manage to meet more wrestlers, to be honest. I had contacted way more, but many never answered me, or answered too late. Notable regrets:

- Kordelia Devonshire (it's the third time now that I've tried to meet her, and every time she writes me back a few months after my trip)
- Janira Wolfe (she did reply to my enquiry, but she never exactly said what she was offering during sessions, except to state that she didn't knock people out, so I decided that my money would be better spent elsewhere)
- Skylar Rene (we couldn't find the right date and place during my short stay in LA)
- Morgan del Ray (we were supposed to meet but she never showed up, I only had to ask once to get my deposit back though)
- Cicely de Leon (we "tentatively" booked a session but she stopped replying and Lisa from Tempest told me she wasn't wrestling anymore, even though she's still on their page under the name Charli eight months later)
- Cypruss Allure (my bigest dissapointment by far, we exchanged quite a few long email about our interests on her instigation, we picked a time and place, but once I got to Philadelphia she never confirmed).

All in all, I'm glad I did it but I think it will remain a one-time thing. Many wrestlers aren't reliable enough for the planification such a trip requires.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:36
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I took my sweet times, but I finally reviewed the wrestlers I met during my wrestling tour.

Here they are:

LOS ANGELES

LAS VEGAS

NYC

ATLANTA

I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't manage to meet more wrestlers, to be honest. I had contacted way more, but many never answered me, or answered too late. Notable regrets:

- Kordelia Devonshire (it's the third time now that I've tried to meet her, and every time she writes me back a few months after my trip)
- Janira Wolfe (she did reply to my enquiry, but she never exactly said what she was offering during sessions, except to state that she didn't knock people out, so I decided that my money would be better spent elsewhere)
- Skylar Rene (we couldn't find the right date and place during my short stay in LA)
- Morgan del Ray (we were supposed to meet but she never showed up, I only had to ask once to get my deposit back though)
- Cicely de Leon (we "tentatively" booked a session but she stopped replying and Lisa from Tempest told me she wasn't wrestling anymore, even though she's still on their page under the name Charli eight months later)
- Cypruss Allure (my bigest dissapointment by far, we exchanged quite a few long email about our interests on her instigation, we picked a time and place, but once I got to Philadelphia she never confirmed).

All in all, I'm glad I did it but I think it will remain a one-time thing. Many wrestlers aren't reliable enough for the planification such a trip requires.
But Janira Wolfe is known for her KOs.
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:40
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

In her videos, yes, that's why I contacted her. But she told me she didn't do them in sessions, before I even had the chance to ask. It must be a common request.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 21:41
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
In her videos, yes, that's why I contacted her. But she told me she didn't do them in sessions, before I even had the chance to ask. It must be a common request.
That's very sad and disappointing to know.
Old 03-Jan-19, 09:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:

Here they are:

LOS ANGELES

LAS VEGAS

NYC

ATLANTA

Thanks for the reviews.

I don't know why the US is a tough place to session but it seems that way. London and other locations in Europe may be easier for setting up multiple sessions, at least, it seems that way.

I know that Skylar is very busy. She's tough to book. and Cicely is apparently having some success in the music world. Somebody wrote that, so I'm not surprised she's retired. Lisa will keep photos up for some time. She's done that before but she'll tell you they're unavailable when you call her.

Kordelia surprises me, but maybe she's reaching retirement age, not sure. She was easy to book when I saw her a few years ago.