Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Aug-17, 17:25
Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41 Points: 9,080, Level: 41
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default How to make a JPEG Image from a video??

I Have some Lady Ellen videos on my laptop and I would like to make some images from the video I.E. Video Pictures. How would I go about doing that?? Thanks

Geoff
Old 13-Aug-17, 17:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: How to make a JPEG Image from a video??

Many ways to do it:

- you can use print screen while in full screen mode in any player (PrtScr button on the keyboard) and paste it into an image viewer like Irfanview and save it, or you can even paste it onto an image hosting service like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (click Upload, then press ctrl+v) or [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (just click ctrl+v) directly.

- or you can use the snapshot available in most media players ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), and it will save the snapshot directly onto hard drive as a file. Media Player Classic also allows to make automatic thumbnails from video (a collage of images).

Moved to "Forum".
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Aug-17, 17:46
Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43 Points: 10,111, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 172 Posts
Default Re: How to make a JPEG Image from a video??

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Really simple, really straightforward. Just select the video, tell it how many frames you want, and it makes a file full.