Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-17, 20:35
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Wifes rules for our match

Its been a while since I posted about our matches, and we have had many since the last post, but this one was different so I thought you might like to read about it.

It was my birthday on Saturday, and she mentioned that she would like to have match. She said she knows how much I enjoy them, and she would think of something special

In the afternoon she went out for a while, and when she came back I could see that the bag was from the shop where she likes to buy her "outfits" for our matches, so I thought that should be interesting.

We went out to dinner to celebrate, and when we got back she told me to go sit out back for a while while she gets changed.

She eventually called me to come into the sun room where our mats are set up. Apparently her new outfit consisted of red top and red fishnets, she looked very sexy which is always a distraction lolol

Anyway, she said that for our match tonite, she had new rules. Basically that she could only use her legs to apply submission holds during the mtach

Asked her what rules I had to follow and she said usual rules, since I usually dont win anyway lolol

Now I know how strong her legs are and how well she applies holds with hem so I had mixed emotions, but I said okay.

We got into our kneeling position on the mats and she charged hard, but I was able to roll her over onto her stomach and apply a one legged boston crab. My thinking was to soften her up ussing legs holds, well as you can see that didnt work. I kept pulling on the leg but she would not submit. She reached back and grabbed my arm, and then pulled me over to the side forcing me to release the crab.

She is very quick, and before I knew it she had me on my stomach sitting in the small of my back

Next thing I realized is that she was applying a lotus lock which is a tough hold to get out of. She applied, it, rolled to her side and started pushing her legs straight out to maximize the hold. For those of you who have never been in a lotus lock, its sort of like a full nelson, but with the maximum strenght of the leg muscles.

She kept straightening her legs, and I eventually conceded the fall.

I expected her to start with a scissor hold but I must admit the lotus took me off guard.

We started the second fall, ad we were rolling around when she got me in a SGP. She shifted he body up so that her pubis area was putting pressure on my throat and it was starting to hurt. Next thing you know she grabs the back of my neck and pulls it into her crotch area, She sort of looked at me for a sec, then roller over on her side while applying a full frontal headscissors. She then started thrusting her legs so hard that they were actually shaking all the while pulling the neck into her crotch area.

I could hear her grunting as she squeezed and at one point she was just starting down at me with a look of satisfaction in her eyes.

After one really hard minute of squeezing, I have up

We rested for a minute before we started the next fall

I was kinda pissed and said to myself that I have to get her to submit at least once before the match ends

We started again and swapped a bunch of holds. At one point she had me in a dragon sleeper body scissors combo, but she did not ask me if I gave.

Instead, she changed it to a figure four headscissors which is one of her killer holds. It started out as a regular headscissor form behind but soon she put me in the figure four with her calf pulling really hard against my jaw.

I know this is one of her best holds and it would only be a matter of time, so despite my pulling at her legs, I knew she would maintain the hold until she was ready to release it.

As one point she lifter her body up on her hands, pushed the inner thigh against the back of my head, started pulling hard on the the calf to maximize the pressure. I was almost perpendicular to the ground at that point and I started yelling my submission. Se mantained the hold for another few seconds before she let go.

I told her that I had enough, but she said she still wanted to apply what she thought was my favrorite hold.

She got me on my back and applied a wicked reverse headscissors. She would tense her glutes and raise my head with her legs wrapped around . I did try and capture her in a headscissors as well, but she grabbed my legs and folder then under so I was totally trapped.

With that said, she slowly took me into her mouth and while maintanig a tight squeze gave me one of the best bj's I ever had

Wonderful Birthday preent lolol
Old 23-Oct-17, 21:42
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts
Default Re: Wifes rules for our match

WOW! You have an awesome wife ... you're so lucky!

We envy you!
Old 23-Oct-17, 22:01
Last Achievements

Yup I am very lucky

She loves to wrestle and has gotten quite good at it with a whole array of holds

The last couple of years she has taken a liking to the asian pro style holds which can be very painful

When we first started wrestling, I usually let her win

Now its a battle for me not to lose lolol
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 00:01
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Happy birthday, Joe, you lucky bastard! Great birthday present!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Raptor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 08:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

After that fantastic birthday present you had better go above and beyond when her birthday rolls around, mate. She sounds fantastic, both from the appearance you've described and for her fun loving and exiting personality. Very lucky man, indeed.

Happy birthday, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-17, 13:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happy birthday, Joe, you lucky bastard! Great birthday present!
Thanks

Cant wait to see what her xmas present will be lolol
Old 24-Oct-17, 17:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After that fantastic birthday present you had better go above and beyond when her birthday rolls around, mate. She sounds fantastic, both from the appearance you've described and for her fun loving and exiting personality. Very lucky man, indeed.

Happy birthday, mate.
Tanks for the bday greetings!

Will cook up something for her for xmas lolol

She is fantastic, she is fun, smart, attractive, and she is one hell of a wrestler

What more could a man want!
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-17, 15:09
Last Achievements

So we got talking last nite and she asked me how I liked the match last weekend

Told her it was great fun, even though it was a little different

Told her we should try it again, and she said she already has plans for the next match llolol

Maybe this weekend I will get lucky
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-17, 19:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

You are already really lucky, mate.
Old 27-Oct-17, 19:34