Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-17, 11:04
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Abby Meow and Lacey Legs reviews

I just had an incredible 2 vs 1 session with Abby Meow and Lacey Legs.
I was in the Clearwater, FL area and contacted them about a 1 hour session. They were very good in response time to my inquiry and the session set-up was the easiest so far. I was also particularly pleased that they did not require a deposit.
They actually showed up 20 minutes early to my hotel room. Both are even more beautiful than their pictures. We seemed to click early on, personality-wise (though I am twice their ages) and discussed my preferences for the session.
The session began with Abby putting me in a high, tight, reverse headscissor which had me gasping for air within seconds. Next, Lacey had me in a side headscissor making me tap within 10-15 seconds. Later on, Abby had me in a headscissor, then rolled me over into a Figure-4 headscissor while Lacey was straddling my torso. What was incredible was that Abby and I were holding hands as I struggled in the Figure-4 pin, and both girls spent some time admiring my wedding band! The session continued on with schoolgirl pins, more reverse scissors, side scissors, and grapevine pins.
Then, what was probably the most fun of the session....tickling!! At one point Lacey was behind me, pinning my arms down with her outstretched legs and Abby had straddled my torso, tickling me without abandon. All along, both girls laughing as I struggled.
In my 17 years of sessioning, this was the most fun I have ever had. Abby and Lacey are young women in their mid-20s and are MUCH stronger than you would think by looking at their pictures. I don't want to commit them to anything, but they never looked at the clock or even mentioned the time (which I have had session wrestlers do in the past). They legitimately seemed to having as much fun as I was and didn't care about the age differential. If you are ever traveling to the Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL area you must have a 2 vs 1 session with these two girls. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Those interested can visit their profiles on [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and also see their first video work on Reality Girls, Grapplinggirls, and Brattybeatdowns.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikebelemy For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-17, 20:00
Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25 Points: 3,713, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Abby Meow and Lacey Legs

Didn't see there was already a thread on this.

Scheduled a session with Lacey on her trip to Ohio with both her and Abby. Scheduled about 1 month in advance. She requires a deposit, 1/2 of session fee to "hold your spot", which I provided and we settled on a time and date. Texted her one week prior to the session to assure everything was still good to go for the session, she confirmed all was good. Four days prior to the session she texts me and says that she needs to fly out early and needs to session the next day or we would be unable to session. Not only that, but I would now have to cover the cost of the hotel. I had already planned my work schedule accordingly and could not get the time off on less than a days notice. Needless to say, no session. Asked about my deposit and was told it would be returned. Still have not received anything. Ended up losing my deposit as well as taking a day off of work. I have all the text messages and emails confirming all the details. Schedule at your own risk.
The Following User Says Thank You to A14jvx For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-17, 00:55
Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1 Points: 80, Level: 1
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

You’re more than welcome to post all the text messages and everything else. As you know there was an emergency and I had to fly out early. But yet you’re continuously bashing me, after I told you that your deposit was going to be returned. Not that it’s affecting me anyways. But if you cannot understand that emergency’s happen and that I am a human just like you are, than excuse yourself. I have NEVER in the 5 years had this happen, I’m not scamming people, I Session every single day with deposits put down. Unfortunately AN EMERGENCY HAPPENED. I tried to Session early with you and tried other ways to still session but clearly our timing wasn’t right. Sorry it happened, it’s not like it was intentional, as you’re acting.
Old 20-Dec-17, 15:05
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have NEVER in the 5 years had this happen, I’m not scamming people, I Session every single day with deposits put down. Unfortunately AN EMERGENCY HAPPENED. I tried to Session early with you and tried other ways to still session but clearly our timing wasn’t right.
I usually allow a few weeks for deposits to be returned, things happen etc. But that timeframe's now about up in this case.
If I've heard she's otherwise trustworthy, a further delay in exchange for something such as a slight discount on the session happening in the not to distant future is acceptable.
Old 21-Dec-17, 09:30
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

She seems cool with her response, please let us know if or if not you get your deposit back.
Old 21-Dec-17, 15:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You’re more than welcome to post all the text messages and everything else. As you know there was an emergency and I had to fly out early. But yet you’re continuously bashing me, after I told you that your deposit was going to be returned. Not that it’s affecting me anyways. But if you cannot understand that emergency’s happen and that I am a human just like you are, than excuse yourself. I have NEVER in the 5 years had this happen, I’m not scamming people, I Session every single day with deposits put down. Unfortunately AN EMERGENCY HAPPENED. I tried to Session early with you and tried other ways to still session but clearly our timing wasn’t right. Sorry it happened, it’s not like it was intentional, as you’re acting.
I left a review on my experience. I've not "bashed" you or made one comment on how you are as a person. I was also very understanding when you had to leave and tried my best to work with you on the session. You never mentioned any emergency, you simply showed me a screen shot of available flights out of Ohio and said there were none on the day you planned to leave. Again, I have all of the communication still. I'm trying not to go there, but if I have to start posting it to prove my point then I will. I wished you a safe flight home and simply asked that my deposit be returned as I did not cancel the session and took many steps along the way to schedule early and then follow up to make sure no changes had to be made. To date I've received nothing from you and no communication outside of your response to my post.

I did not once say that you are scamming anyone or intentionally doing anything. I have no way of knowing what your experiences over the last five years have or have not been and frankly, it doesn't really matter because this is a review based on my interaction with you. The only things I know is that we scheduled a time, I sent a deposit to secure that time, I confirmed everything was okay in close proximity to the session, you had to cancel, my deposit has not been returned, and unfortunately my only recourse is to leave a review. There's a very simple way to make this right. I'm glad it has "not affected" you and don't wish poorly on anyone. It is unprofessional and if that doesn't bother you then why are we even having this comversation.

Last edited by A14jvx; 21-Dec-17 at 15:39.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A14jvx For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-17, 13:01
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I reread this exchange just to be certain and there's definitely no bashing in the post. It seems to be written very fairly and fact focused. The response completely ignores the central concern of having not yet received the return of the deposit money and minimizes the inconvenience caused to the poster in having to incur additional costs, expenses and hassles. Of course, emergencies unfortunately arise from time to time and there could be good grounds for a last-minute cancellation, but it does not appear as if you communicated very well, and I personally think even a few weeks is too long to wait for the return of a deposit. There's nothing wrong with his posting his experience. I would like to know how this resolves itself
Old 30-Dec-17, 01:31
Last Achievements

It has been almost 1 month and I have received no deposit or additional communication. I have posted my review in multiple places and, based on the responses I've been getting, others have not had positive experiences.

At this point I think it's a long shot she returns anything and is content with at the very least being very poorly organized. At the worst, I suppose it amounts to stealing, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully others can save themselves the trouble based on my experience.
Old 30-Dec-17, 07:47
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

hello
i would contact jennifer thomas on session girls she might be able to get your deposit back
good luck
Old 30-Dec-17, 14:49
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by A14jvx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It has been almost 1 month and I have received no deposit or additional communication. I have posted my review in multiple places and, based on the responses I've been getting, others have not had positive experiences.

At this point I think it's a long shot she returns anything and is content with at the very least being very poorly organized. At the worst, I suppose it amounts to stealing, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully others can save themselves the trouble based on my experience.
Email Jennifer thomas. Her e-mail is " Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com "

in another thread relating to someone with the deposit situation , she has mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. Unfortunately stuff like this does occur. If you want, you can send me a complaint on Jenny to Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com , I can email her to let her know a complaint was filed since she is also listed on SessionGirls . I usually give the girls a week to refund the deposit, if she does not follow thru, she is removed from the SessionGirls site. The least I can do , is not promote girls who take deposits and fail to do the agreed session. I would also need to see proof of deposit just in case she decides to contest the complaint.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post: