Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-17, 02:14
Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Guest Instructor

The police academy was going well. I was 22 years old, and in great shape -- your prototypical young, dumb, and full of, ahem, vigor, dude.

They don't warn you about how boring the academy is. Most of the days are spent in the classroom passively receiving lectures from below average instructors on topics some bureaucrat decided we needed to be "trained" on before unleashing us on the poor general public with a uniform and a gun. As a result, we all spent our time looking forward to the less common (but infinitely more fun) skill-based training blocks where we practiced doing fun cop stuff like fighting, driving fast, and shooting. Usually that line in the schedule gave a vague, enticing description of which nuance we would be focusing on in the skill block. Things like "high risk traffic stops," "dynamic takedowns," or "close quarters shotgun."

Toward the end of an unusually painful three hour lecture on an aspect property crime law that few cops would ever confront in a 30-year career, I glanced at the schedule and saw that the next block was "defensive tactics: carotid restraint." Huh, I thought to myself. I wonder what that is.

After lecture, we all hit the locker room to change into our gym clothes while commiserating on the subject of classroom boredom. After racing back to our designated class rally point, we lined up and filed into the mat room, ready to rock and roll and practice fighting.

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was a hot girl. Specifically, the way her little black yoga shorts hugged the curves of her perfectly round butt. Her legs were shapely and athletic. She was talking to our two usual defensive tactics instructors, and dressed like she was ready to participate. A new cadet maybe? She was no older than mid-20’s and pretty small -- maybe 5'5", 120 lbs. Overall she looked fit and pretty strong, for a smaller girl. The kind of girl who is probably at the gym regularly but I could pick her up and twirl her around without too much trouble.

I tried not to overtly ogle her. As she appeared to engage on a new conversation topic with one of the instructors, I figured it would be relatively safe to steal another look at that first-rate ass. It was a thing of beauty. And I had a great angle to admire it. The firmness. The bulk. The -- OH FUCK, I'm staring. I looked up and, of course, she was staring right at me with a “hope you're enjoying the view asshole” look on her face. Totally busted me checking her out. I looked away, embarrassed.

The other instuctor then called the class to order and we lined up. After some warmups, he announced we all had the benefit of a guest instructor: Alicia. Yup, Alicia was the hot yoga shorts girl.

Just as I thought to myself, Damn, I wouldn't mind rolling with her, Alicia announced, "Ok, let's start with a demonstration," and started scanning the class. I'm not really a guy to volunteer to be beat up in front of all of my classmates and future colleagues, by a girl no less, so I avoided eye contact as the room fell silent. After an awkward pause, I finally glanced over at her and, once again, found Alicia staring right at me. Like she'd been staring at me for a while, waiting for me to gather the courage to meet her gaze. "You, congrats, you win, come on up!"

Shit. Oh well. I jogged to the front and stood beside her. Alicia leaned over and asked in a hushed tone whether I had any grappling training background. I said no, not really besides some wrestling in middle school. Her response, in retrospect, was significant: she looked into my eyes, smiled, and said “Perfect.”

Then she raised her volume and instructed me so that everyone could hear: "Ok, I'm going to tell you that you're under arrest and grab your wrist, and I want you to resist by pulling away." Ok. No problem. I can do that. And that's what we did: facing each other, she announced I was under arrest and grabbed my left wrist with her right hand. I yanked my hand back against her grip.

What happened next was a bit of a blur. She released her grip on my wrist and moved her hand up toward my shoulder in a crazy quick, practiced movement that engaged my own momentum as she changed from pulling my left wrist to pushing my left shoulder. At the same time, she grabbed my right tricep with her left hand and pulled my arm towards her, effectively spinning me to my left as she slid her right arm up from my shoulder and encircled my neck.

Before I realized what was happening, this girl had spun me around with a choke already sunk in pretty deep. I felt her start to engage the choke with a squeeze while she pulled me backward off balance.

Ok, that little ninja move was pretty nifty, but I can escape this. Just take a second and figure out how to get out of this. I instinctively reached for the arm around my neck and pulled it down to relieve the pressure.

Responding to my defense, Alicia brought her left arm up and hooked her right hand into the crook of her left elbow, slid her left hand in behind my head, and locked in a full rear naked choke.

What really concerned me was not only that Alicia seemed about three steps ahead of me and anticipating my movements, but that she continued to “lecture” the class and explain what she was doing as she did it. Her voice was unnervingly calm.

“Guys will always try to muscle out of it at first, just like you saw. That's why you have to secure the hold with your non choking arm. Doesn't matter how strong he is now, he won't be able to overcome the leverage of the hold.”

She was right. I had briefly created a little room between her arm and my neck but then lost that ground as she cinched up the choke with both arms and started to squeeze. I felt the pressure on my neck increase, but it wasn't particularly painful and I could still breathe so I was not panicking.

As I began to contemplate how best to regain my balance, I heard Alicia calmly announce to the class "Now it's just about taking away escape hatches one by one.”

Huh? Just then, Alicia collapsed my leg by kicking the back of my knee, and forced me to the ground in a seated position in front of her while maintaining the choke and keeping herself tight to my back. She continued, “You don't want them mobile and upright.”

Her squeeze felt really tight and I could sense some kind of pressure building in my head. “Uh oh, I think he's almost at sleepy time already! I'll loosen this up a bit for demonstration purposes.” She relieved some of the pressure of the hold, and I felt the blood flow return to full as I found myself still in a very compromised position with her arms still locked in around my neck.

“If you have a really feisty one he might try to get back up or gain better position and continue fighting all the way until he's unconscious. Most people don't realize they're almost out.”

Annoyed by her unwavering confidence and dismissal of my resistance as an afterthought, I planted my feet and tried to brace against her to either push her off balance or disrupt her thus far unhindered movement flow.

“There you go sport, right on cue. So the last step is to control his hips to prevent the separation he needs if he wants to get out.”

Alicia pulled me back and wrapped her legs around my torso as she sat back,digging her heels into my inner thighs. "Once you have your hooks in, there's not a whole lot he can do, but I like to stretch them out a bit too for good measure.”

I then learned that “stretching out” meant pressing her hips forward and arching her back, preventing me from turtling up and having any kind of base for movement, while her hips stayed tight with mine. She rolled me on on to my side and continued the stretching movement to the point my back was beginning to arch backwards. My arms grasped aimlessly at hers, and my legs were flailing ineffectively.

OK, fuck it. I’m done. I began tapping her arm, signaling surrender. I was totally helpless, and had no real escape options. Also, I was eager to stop getting destroyed by a girl in front of my classmates.

Alicia's response was hard to process, both because I didn't expect it and because she had re-engaged the choke to full power and everything was starting to get hazy. “People might tap in the street, but this isn't a jiu jitsu tournament. They already fought with you. How do you know they won't keep fighting if you let up? Besides, he's almost out, and I want you to see what his body does--"

When I woke up, I was very, very confused. I felt like I was coming out of a deep sleep. What day was it? Where was I? Why was it so bright? As my senses gathered, I started to become aware of my body positioning. I was on my stomach. A female voice was talking. My arms were pulled behind me, and I heard metallic clicking sounds as I felt cold metal against one of my wrists. I was still in an in-between state where I was vaguely aware of what was happening but my body was not yet ready to respond to my instructions. I then heard the clicking sounds again as I felt metal close around my other wrist. Handcuffs, I realized. I had just been handcuffed. A weight was on my shoulder,keeping me pinned to the floor.

My brain started to review and process what the voice had been saying. “--everyone is different. People who were fighting you hard might wake up fighting, especially if you let go as soon as they go under. I usually hold it about 3 or 4 seconds after they go out, which puts them in a nice deep sleep for about 10 or 15 seconds and they tend to wake up pretty docile like this little guy here. He was pretty classic with the snoring and the jerking movements. Hey fella, you back with us yet?”

Alicia rolled me up into a sitting position, where I remained, handcuffed, as I continued to reorient myself to full consciousness. She kept a hand on my shoulder pushing me down into the seated position, maintaining her control.

Now I began to fully appreciate that a 120 lb girl had just choked me out and handcuffed me when I was legitimately trying to fight back.

“Can someone unhandcuff Sport here? I'm done with him.”

Last edited by derekwilliams923; 10-Dec-17 at 04:47.
Old 10-Dec-17, 04:54
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,100 Times in 971 Posts
Default Re: Guest Instructor

Fantastic story!
Old 14-Dec-17, 10:49
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I prefer true stories so I didn't read this when you posted it, but I came back to it after your comment on the choke-out video thread... glad I did
Old 14-Dec-17, 15:32
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Really well done. Nice pacing, good dialogue and great action.
Old 14-Dec-17, 16:31
Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31 Points: 5,626, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Hey thanks man. This is my first foray into any kind of fiction. All feedback, positive and negative, is welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-18, 20:28
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Nice story. Wouldn't mind a follow-up.