Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-17, 17:54
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Asking her for Findom

Hello everyone. I've recently started hanging out with someone who seems to be using me (so far, mainly just cannabis). I've "loaned" her a gram, and God knows how much I shared with her. Anyway, I can tell she really doesn't like me, and I feel like either a; she will tell me, eventually, to stop hanging out with her, b; things will stay as they are, or c; this might go somewhere.

I understand normally one would ask a girl out on a date before asking her to satisfy a fetish. However, I feel like she would say no, and drive me way from her. I think if I told her she could use exploit me, she would be interested. She's that kind of person. I'm hoping this could lead to not just spending money on her, but doing things for her too.

What do you think? Is asking for it the wrong move? Should I "ask her out", in hopes she'll see it as an opportunity to use me? Or should I ask nothing, and hope things continue on this path?
Old 19-May-17, 16:15
Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32 Points: 5,778, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Asking her for Findom

if you think she is the kind of person that would use you, then ask her and ofcourse share the story with us c:
Old 19-May-17, 18:19
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

I'd try to come at it like a competition. Next time she wants a gram for free, tell her she can wrestle you for it. If she gets mad you can play it off as a joke. If she seems into it, use it to manipulate the situation into exactly what you want.

Say you'll do half a gram if she wrestles, a whole gram if she wins. If you're into something specific like a headscissor, offer her double for a headscissor victory. Something like that.

I've used this method with some success in the past. Let us know how it works!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 18:36
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

No, you should stay far away from any kind of relationship with this person. Any kind.
Old 19-May-17, 19:13
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I would go with Jericho3's idea. Sounds fool proof.
Old 19-May-17, 19:51
Last Achievements

Thanks a lot Jericho3; I might try this next time I get alone with her.
Old 19-May-17, 19:56
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

It seems to work for me because I prefer the sexual component of wrestling to sort of be left unspoken. Yea it's something I enjoy, but when the girl knows that, it affects the scenario.

When it's presented as a sort of challenge, sure they may understand the pleasure derived from it, but the focus is more on the contest as opposed to the gratification.

The idea is far from fool proof but like I said, I've used it to some success in the past. If the girl already knows/enjoys using you, she views it as another thing to dangle over your head.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 22:26
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

There's no harm in asking. I've been in the occasional bad relationship, too much money spent and I was much too attracted to her. (this was a session wrestler who, we hit it off at the session, I asked her out and she said yes, but there was never any real interest on her part). We did eventually work out a trade of sorts, a head scissor or some trampling or other domination for dinner. The trade idea actually worked in what was otherwise an unpleasant relationship.

Just tell her straight up, "I don't like giving away things for free, but if you make me give it to you, it might be more fun", and maybe she'll like that too, maybe she won't, but it's worth asking. Maybe she's not into wrestling but you cold let her get you in a school-girl pin, maybe pinch your nipples to make you give her your "lunch money". Just a thought.

There's no guarantee it would work but there's no harm in asking. It's not like you'll be losing anything if she's not interested.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 22:54
Last Achievements

So, based on the posts here, I should just be blunt and say "I'll keep giving if you satisfy this fetish for me", though worded better. For example, "if you want some cash or pot, I'll give you some if you'd be interested in choking me". In summary, should I just be clear and blunt about my interests/goals?
Old 20-May-17, 23:57
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCrakeV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, based on the posts here, I should just be blunt and say "I'll keep giving if you satisfy this fetish for me", though worded better. For example, "if you want some cash or pot, I'll give you some if you'd be interested in choking me". In summary, should I just be clear and blunt about my interests/goals?
Yes, but if she's trustworthy. If she's going to tell all your friends that you're a pervert, that's probably not a desired outcome. If you come across as needy, that's usually a turnoff. But if you suggest it as a method of role play, that could work. Ask her to play the role of bad cop trying to find your stash, something cool that won't come across as creepy if she talks about it. Anyone asks, you can just say "she was always asking for free stuff, I thought the game might be fun, or stop her from asking me - either outcome would have been an improvement".

She might not be physically inclined. Many women have absolutely zero interest in wrestling, so that's something to keep in mind. "Wrestle me for it", might come across too strong.

All that said, I think what's important is that you feel like you're getting a fair return. She might be into playing, she might not, so there's absolutely zero guarantee. I'm just saying there's no harm in asking, cause you might get lucky. Asks like this probably miss more than they hit, but there's still no harm in asking.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: