Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-18, 04:51
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Absolute Victory - wrestling for sexual dominance

Here is another great example of what Zweig should be going for. This time with Daisy Ducati.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If one looks hard enough, there are more Daisy Ducati videos where she is using a strap on.

Going back to the original demo video, I was fine with the Zoe domination of the 2 guys including the strap on.

The parts where little "Foxy" is getting pummeled is a little harder for me to watch.

Its probably that I am looking for female domination of the male and not the other way around.

One thing that I have learned is when asking for feedback on anything and a person puts in a detailed response, I would pay a lot more attention than someone who says as Beavis or Butthead would say "This blows"

The fact that I have put in some long posts on this means that I really do want Zweig to be successful with this as there are VERY few videos that cover what he is attempting.

I have posted almost all the links that I have found covering this. Note: Most of these I also purchased when they were first released.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 07:30
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I like sexual dominance in a session, for that means one or more of the following: getting a hand job; giving her oral; receiving oral; full sex. Personally I have no interest in strap ons - unless it’s strapped into my face & she sits on it, have done this a few times - wonderful!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 10:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also, I have noticed that Zweig (which is not his real name but I think everyone here knows that) has yet to appear in any Fight Pulse video to my knowledge.

Perhaps if he is considering a strap-on ending (Notice that most people on this forum, including me, are against it), he could voluteer to be a victim.
It's a very elaborate way to say "fuck you" to somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The other thing that I did NOT really like was the young small lady, "Foxy" getting beaten up and sexually dominated by both Zoe and the 2 guys. Be CAREFUL as to what you publish as in some areas that could be considered sexual abuse. (even if Foxy had agreed to it)
Something like that could potentially shut down Fight Pulse and this new site.

Should Zweig think that he can hide behind the internet, he has published enough videos that with a little research, the site of the gym that is being used could be found and shut down!!!!!
I have already taken the utmost measures to protect myself and the project legally. No one's hiding anything. This is a legitimate business, and everything is transparent. That being said, there's always a risk with sado-masochistic practices, and I'm not afraid of taking it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 22:21
Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a very elaborate way to say "fuck you" to somebody

I have already taken the utmost measures to protect myself and the project legally. No one's hiding anything. This is a legitimate business, and everything is transparent. That being said, there's always a risk with sado-masochistic practices, and I'm not afraid of taking it.
Pun intended? LOL!
The Following User Says Thank You to redmanx For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 06:34
Points: 2,852, Level: 22 Points: 2,852, Level: 22 Points: 2,852, Level: 22
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

When you have the stats in the beggining of the video, be sure to include bra size!
Old 23-Jun-18, 07:47
Points: 1,937, Level: 17 Points: 1,937, Level: 17 Points: 1,937, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Pleasure (/Erotic) Weapon Sex-Wrestling
aka "Way of the Gentle Defeat"

- a game idea by Mr. E.
- latest revision June 23/18.
- for the public domain.

Here is a female-vs-female and female-vs-male wrestling game made more "honest" by the fact that it is done in the nude with genitalia exposed, and where it is respected that men and women have differing strengths and weaknesses but overall can provide even matches for each other, and where genitalia may be used as either as a weapon or a vulnerability, and where the primary goals of a match are to:

1) Force enough sexual or sensual pleasure upon your opponent to weaken him or her. (There are however NO points given for orgasm - while a match can be won in other ways as you will see…)

2) Derive enough sexual pleasure from the action to increase your strength and endurance while avoiding being stimulated to the point of weakening (unless that is allowing this to happen mitigates being overly sexually distracted without too much cost of weakening).

3) Win the match by being the last wrestler after some maximum match duration to have held the other in what the fighting venue would consider to be a "sexually dominant hold" - although not all such holds might require sex (such as a "thigh-to-crotch pin") and anal penetration might even be disallowed at least for some matches.

4) As a way to win the match earlier, do so by achieving the tremendous challenge of gaining 5 more submission points than your opponent - where a submission can be from a non-painful immobilization (which is highly encouraged, and makes for very sexy long, lingering struggling action!) or a legal pain-inducing hold (but which is not as encouraged). This goes beyond merely quick pins or quick submissions!

Safety first! Penetrative sex and/or the use of a strap-on (dildo) should only be used if both wrestlers agree to it, and precautions must be taken to mitigate any physical pain (as opposed to physical fatiguing or mental humiliation) induced by such actions. Some pain-inducing holds like air chokes and joint locks, depending on the fighting venue and what the wrestlers agree to, may be brutal enough to be agreed to be illegal, while others such as the crotch grab may be legal and useful to gain an advantage in sexual domination and/or to escape an opponent but not worth any points. Some holds or combination of holds (or certain holds combined with erotic actions) may be worth more than one point. Release your opponent when a submission is given, and protect your opponent! Being knocked out in a hold due to failure to verbally or physically gesture a submission will be considered a legal submission, and a sex-wrestler's use of erotic distraction that may help to cause this is allowed. Here for instance it is possible for a small woman to knock out a large man by imposing both an arm triangle choke on him and sexual domination of holding his penis in place with her vagina from a strong mount position!

Erotic asphyxiation as in that example can be a sensually fun, civil wrestling weapon compared to say the striking of boxing and MMA (which is not allowed here), but caution about it must be exercised! It can then be argued that sexual domination as a wrestling maneuver in our underground sport is more civil than the brutality of the bloody striking in prime time MMA where many female fighters are now the stars.

Female fighters in the sex-wrestling art can now show their prowess against both male and female opponents, and prove to be admirably brave and strong even when they are losing and tolerating attack but looking, as always when one has a fighting spirit, to gain the upper hand! Here is a game where skill and the ability to avoid overly weakening from being stimulated to sexual climax (often a female strength over males) can overcome an opponent with more muscle!

Sometimes a wrestler is capable of tiring out a larger opponent through the use of sex. In the case where one wrestler weighs less than the other, the lighter wrestler may request a "preliminary sex-match" which takes place prior to the main match and which allows you to try to fatigue your opponent with sexual stimulation before the match duration is over. However, points for bear/bare hug submissions will also be allowed. Where typically (albeit not always) a male wrestler may has the the superior upper body strength to a smaller female opponent, the female opponent may prove to be the superior "sexual athlete" who weakens less from orgasm! Here is wrestling where a male erection is associated with preparedness and strength of the male sex-wrestler (and in some cases intersex female wrestler), but the loss of the erection is associated with the likelihood of the male being weakened.

[End].
Old 23-Jun-18, 22:36
Points: 6,767, Level: 35 Points: 6,767, Level: 35 Points: 6,767, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,613 Times in 284 Posts

Has anyone got the link to the promo video? I subscriber, but I haven't received any link.
Old 24-Jun-18, 11:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin1971 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone got the link to the promo video? I subscriber, but I haven't received any link.
Check your "Promotions" tab in gmail.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Jun-18, 13:01
Points: 4,626, Level: 28 Points: 4,626, Level: 28 Points: 4,626, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'm more into clothed wrestling but I wish you all the best with this new project Zweig !
Old 27-Jun-18, 16:52
Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20 Points: 2,401, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Zweig when is going be live,because said is 28 june saturday?and tomorrow is 28 but is Thursday