Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 08-Jul-18, 00:33
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Clay,

Coming back to the erection topic: Aren't you excited by wrestling so beautiful women? Aren't you excited to live to experience your fetish live?
So, how do you explain you don't have a hard-on most of the time?
Are you controling it?
Do you think you would have even more pleasure if you wrestled with an erection?

Has Neko moved out to France or was it just a visit?
It would be fun to meet you some day. Let me know if you happen to plan coming to France.
You could be one of those rare guys I might accept seeing wrestle my girlfriend. Who knows...
Old 08-Jul-18, 04:20
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

On camera, or in front of a crowd, the matches are usually a certain way ...I usually don't get an erection. I worried that this might happen and prevent me from being an effective jobber lol, for some reason. But it was not a problem. Of course, I prefer a private match over the filmed matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 07:30
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,250 Times in 493 Posts

Great to have you here, Clay. I really enjoyed your match against Inferno. She wore a red bikini. I know SAW or whatever that company was stag s matches, but that one looked pretty authentic, especially the sexy pins and your efforts to escape them. Do you remember that match at all? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 08:38
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Clay, one last question about your not hiding your face: I understood about your parents watching TV series (lol), but what about your coworkers?
In what domain do you work so that it is of no worries for you if they knew?

I guess in Corporate America (office jobs), some managers might call you a weirdo and even fire you if they learned about our passion for mixed wrestling.
Old 08-Jul-18, 16:46
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On camera, or in front of a crowd, the matches are usually a certain way ...I usually don't get an erection. I worried that this might happen and prevent me from being an effective jobber lol, for some reason. But it was not a problem. Of course, I prefer a private match over the filmed matches.

It's odd how we guys can have the fetish but not get turned on in the heat of competition.

But that's the way it is with me as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 17:07
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Clay:

How did you get involved in doing the wrestling videos? Did Neko have much wrestling experience before she started dating you? That was an impressive video when she totally dominated Devon. Seemed that Devon was unable to do anything to her. Who do you think was the strongest girl you ever took on. I really liked the two videos of you taking on Tyger. Seemed that she liked you a bit in that first match. She looked really strong, and seemed to know what she was doing on the mat.
Old 08-Jul-18, 18:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Hi Clay

Thanks for the answers. Fun read.

Can I ask what your experience was with Lady Deadpool. she looks interesting from the preview. I've not bought the video yet.

And an old one. Christie (I think that was her name) from Philly. That was a short video and I don't think it's up anymore. it was filmed inside on mats and looked like a hotel convention space. Not the usual format.

I agree with you on Yasmin. She had a great squeeze and she was so good with the Ju Jitsu too. Amazing wrestler in her prime.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 18:43
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,836 Times in 9,934 Posts

Hey Clay!
Please tell us more about these photos titled Lindsey vs Clay: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . When did this take place? Was she your gf? Were the photos staged or from a match? Are there more? Is there a video?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 19:35
Points: 10,738, Level: 44 Points: 10,738, Level: 44 Points: 10,738, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Clay!
Please tell us more about these photos titled Lindsey vs Clay: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] . When did this take place? Was she your gf? Were the photos staged or from a match? Are there more? Is there a video?
Yes if i remember that was great, too bad it's in a restricted area now, that's why i was not able to find it anymore. Anyway i am curious too, to know what Clay can tell about this.
Old 08-Jul-18, 23:49
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

As far as my career, I've worked as a freelance artist, a barista, a security guard(nothing serious!)...nothing prestigious. I'm not worried if my boss sees me online.

Lady Deadpool is a friend of mine from Toronto, she's married now and out of the biz, but still trains in MMA. She and I got along, and we fought a lot, but never got romantically involved. I actually kicked her ass a few times, since she is also a masochist! haha shhh it's a secret.

Christie Ricci is who you're describing, she's was more used to pro wrestling with other women at the time, I think! It was a fun match. She's known online. That was at the Women's Wrestling Convention in San Diego. For MixedWrestlingZone and FightingStyle(let's not forget about them!)

I can't see the Lindsay pics, but it's either one of two Lindsays! I have old photos of two fights, one when I was 19, getting dominated by a sturdy blonde in jeans. The other Linsdsay is a rockabilly chick I met at a bar with Neko and my friend Brad. We all had a buzz on so I managed to convince them this grappling was a good idea. Photos where produced! haha! I had to scan them at Kinkos and upload them.

I could eventually find these and share them, but I might have to sort through stuff I left in Toronto. I'm not so organized, which is why i don't make these films myself! I still might, I suppose. With the right help!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post: