Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-18, 00:31
Producer
Points: 6,927, Level: 35 Points: 6,927, Level: 35 Points: 6,927, Level: 35
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hello from Amazon Annie!

3 on 1 Beatdown

Ashley Wildcat is podcasting Amazon Annie and Bella Rush’s visit to her pool in sunny Florida [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sneaking up on them unexpectedly, Khan thinks he can get an anterior view of the ladies in their bikinis, and man do they take it the wrong way! Bella jumps up, Ashley screams, Annie grabs the camera and then, WHAM! his butt is on the mats and these ladies are angry!

Tossing the camera back and forth, while the other two work him over! Bending him this way and that, double pinning while the woman holding the camera trash talks and at times gets her feet into the humiliating action. They bodyslam and victory pose, scissor and contort him, pinning him in agony as the ladies work him over!

Finally leaving him, just with his camera to watch the footage after the fact.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error815.png (1.07 MB, 16 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error812.png (1.08 MB, 26 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error205 (1).png (1.10 MB, 21 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error402 (1).png (1.45 MB, 34 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 21:41
Producer
Last Achievements

SMILE!! Vanessa Vilano

Produced from a custom script:

Vanessa talking to the camera “…tired about Steve Johnson ordering all these clips where Amazon Annie is beating up all these people with camel clutches and sleeperholds!!” “Well that won’t happen to me because I’m here to whip her ass!!”

Annie comes up behind Vanessa and quickly wraps her arms around her head putting her in a super tight sleeper asking her “what did she just say about not getting put in a sleeper? ”

Vanessa stays on her feet for a little bit fighting the effects of the sleeper, she puts her arms in the air trying to stay conscious but Annie just increases the pressure on the jawline of Vanessa.

“Oh we have a fighter good let’s see how much fight you have when no is going to your brain baby!!”

Vanessa starts to fade and she drops to a knee and Annie starts slowly add more pressure asVanessa gets glassy eyes and finally slumps back into Annie lap.

Annie sits her up and starts squishing Vanessa limp face.

Annie: “What was that about this stuff wasn’t going to happen to you? Your so cute when your asleep but it’s time to wake up!”

Annie rolls Vanessa on her stomach and puts her in a fishhook camel clutch

“Smile for me!!”

After a few seconds Vanessa wakes up and moans in helplessness “What you want me to stretch your mouth wider?” Annie pulls back further with the fishhooks giving Vanessa a big joker smile!

Annie: ” I’m going to give you a chance to quit and we can end this ok? Do you quit?”” BeforeVanessa can say a word you change the fishhooks to a traditional camel clutch..”What’s that I can’t hear you!! Annie is really enjoying the pressure she is applying to Vanessa and talks trash the whole time: ‘”I wonder how far back your neck can bend? I want you to look me in my eyes LOL!!’

‘What your sleeping again?’ Annie releases the camel clutch and sits Vanessa up one more time and gets behind her squishing her cheeks until she wakes up again(30 seconds to a minute)

Vanessa wakes up trying to apologize for everything and Annie says that she accepts that but she still has to put Vanessa to sleep.

Before Vanessa can move Annie has her in another face squeezing sleeper and the scene ends with Annie looking into the camera sayin: ” thanks for getting me another victim Steve! I had fun but I don’t think Vanessa did LOL!!” Sleeper ends the clip as Vanessa slowly fades//////

Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error333.png (944.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error046.png (1.00 MB, 21 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error948.png (1.27 MB, 19 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-18, 20:05
Producer
Last Achievements

Beach Boxing Squash Match

What is this guy thinking?!?

He is about to go against Amazon Annie who is 6ft and 220 lbs with 10 years of fighting experience. Jobber Mike is only 5’4″ and 110 lbs. How is he every going to stand up to someone so intimidating and strong??

Well the answer is, not very long at all.

This match was set up from the get-go as a squash match and splat does he go. Trying to get any advantage he can Annie lets him set up the first few shots, but with no reaction on the Amazon’s part, she goes full throttle connecting with his chin and sending him FLYING!!

Good thing the sand is soft, because this guy is about to get plowed, and so he goes in for some serious concussion-inducing head shots. And when she has him on the sand she, she goes right into a ground and pound situation, pinning him with a knee to the stomach and pommeling him in the mouth and belly.

He gets up, she kicks him down, he’s down and she picks him up to knock him down again. This happens until this guy can’t even take another hit. Annie knees him in the face and he goes down HARD.

She does a 10 count and moves out of the way as the tide comes in to sweep this guy away.

Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error007.png (1.41 MB, 8 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error127.png (1.34 MB, 7 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error443.png (1.02 MB, 3 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error575.png (1.51 MB, 15 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error339.png (1.66 MB, 5 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error533.png (1.55 MB, 17 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-18, 22:33
Producer
Last Achievements

Classic Pro Holds with Woozy Amazon Annie

Amazon Annie is about to make a video explaining how no one can beat her in wrestling...when lo and behold, sneaking up behind her without would be someone who has come to prove her wrong. And wrong is she ever!!!

While talking to the camera, Annie gets hit over the head with a folding chair and is seeing birdies.

Grabbing her by her chin and cranking it, she is stunned and is uncertain what to do. Applying a full nelson, Annie is being yanked from side to side and she falls into man hammerlocks, shoulder locks, chicken wings and becomes a human surfboard. He yoinks her into an ab stretch.

Splaying her down on the mats, Annie is put into a tortuous camel clutch, rocking chair and box and arrow. If the humilation wasn't ennough, she is spread full eagle, into a matchbox pin. Two angles are shot as the jobber sadistically puts Annie into this excruciating hold.

Finally as Annie won't be able to take much more, the evil jobber puts Annie in a sleeperhold, the viewer see the up close constriction as the whole episode is wiped from Annie's memory as her eyes roll back in her head. The evil jobber doesn't spare a chance to get some juicy evidence of Annie, covered in sweat, whites of her eyes showing, splayed out in her thong bikini pro-gear. He kicks her over to see the backside and is sure to document it all.

Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error407.png (1.83 MB, 17 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error313.png (1.99 MB, 13 views)
File Type: png vlcsnap-error580.png (1.70 MB, 9 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post: