Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Apr-17, 19:28
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Two Bored Girls Torment Big Brother

Poor Brad. When captured by cute teenage girls, he has to endure an afternoon of wrestling, forced kissing, imprisonment and a touch of facesitting. The horror!
------------------------------------------

Megan really idolized her neighbor Brittany. Even though only a year older, Brittany had already blossomed into a beautiful young woman, with clear, flawless skin, gray eyes and a full, voluptuous figure, with curves that drew stares wherever they went. Megan was more like a tomboy, a couple of inches taller at 5’6”, long blonde hair parted down the middle, and with a slim, athletic build that was just beginning to show signs of maturity. Brittany had assured her friend frequently that she would grow out of it, just as she herself had.

Many younger girls would have been envious, but the two were not only neighbors, but best friends as well. They had grown up together and shared everything - shoes, food, likes, dislikes, and secrets. Right now, they were discussing their two favorite topics - boys and clothes.

“Do you know what you’re going to wear to my cousin Erik’s wedding?” asked Brittany.

“No,” Megan said. “My Mom’s supposed to take me shopping tomorrow.”

“You better make sure she does! It’s only three weeks away.”

“I know, I know. What are you going to wear?”

“I think I’m going to wear that white dress with the blue stripes that Dad says makes me look like a slut.”

“Haha! Why does he say that?”

“He says it’s too tight. Do you think it’s too tight?”

“No. He’s just being a dad.”

“Hmmm…” Brittany tapped her forefinger on her front tooth, as she often did when she was thinking, “Maybe I should get a second opinion from someone.”

“Like who?”

“From a guy. A guy like Brad.”

“Brad’s not a guy, he’s your brother!”

“He’s both. And he has a pretty stylish girlfriend – remember Amanda?”

“Yeah, you’re right, she is cute .Okay, let’s get Brad’s opinion.”

Brittany looked down between her legs. Her 20-year-old brother Brad, all 5’10and 175 pounds of him, was lying flat on his back on the floor beneath her. His arms were pinned tightly to his sides by her knees and thighs. He had been there 20 minutes. Occasionally he had gathered his feet underneath him and attempted to buck her off but she had countered by seizing his arms, raising her bottom, and dropping her full weight onto his stomach. His face was beet red and he was making muffled sounds .Brittany said, “What do you say, Brad? You up to giving me a little fashion advice?”

His muffled sounds grew louder. “Oops - I almost forgot!” She leaned over to look him in the eye. “If I let you talk are you going to go all crazy and start cussing again?”

Vehemently, he shook his head from side to side in denial.

“All right then,“Brittany said, and reaching into his mouth while making a face, pulled out a damp, wadded up sweat sock. “Ick.”

“I’ll get you for this,” wheezed Brad.

Sitting cross-legged on the floor next to him, Megan leaned over and said, “You better not make her mad. You’re in no position to make threats.”

Brad smacked his lips, trying to get the taste of sweat socks out of his mouth.
Brittany bounced on his stomach a little, giggling at the look on his face.

“I can’t believe you beat him up so easy,” said Megan. “Remember how he used to always hold us down and tickle us? Now you can do it to him.”

Brad couldn’t believe it either. He thought back to how the day had turned so terribly wrong….

He was home from college on Christmas break, in his room sitting on the edge of his bed Skyping with his girlfriend Amanda when the two girls had burst in, giggling and making a big commotion and demanding he take them to MacDonalds for a peppermint shake.

“Beat it,” he said, “I’m busy.”

“Aw c’mon,” said Brittany, “we’re tired of being cooped up in here.”

“Yeah,” chimed in Megan, “break us out of this prison.”

Brad sighed. He was quite fond of his them both, but sometimes they could be a real pain in the ass. “No. Maybe later. I told you I’m busy.”

Brittany took him by the arm and began pulling. “Come on Megan, let’s get him moving. He just needs a little encouragement.”

Laughing, Megan grabbed his other arm and began pulling. Brad found himself pulled upright, his laptop clattering to the floor as the two girls showed surprising strength and began to drag him forward.

“Damn it! Knock it off!” Brad wrenched his arm free from Brittany, who fell back and banged her head on the closet door.

“Ow!” Brittany said crossly, feeling the back of her head to see if there was a lump. “You don’t have to be a butt about it.”

Megan flitted over to her side to see if she’s been hurt. “Yeah, jerk.”

Before Brad could apologize, Brittany marched over to him and got in his face with her hands on her hips. “You know, you used to be a lot more fun. Now that you’re a hotshot college boy you think you’re too good to hang out with us.”

Now Brad was getting a little angry. “First of all, I’m not a college boy, I’m a college man. And second of all, maybe it never occurred to you, but people grow up. I’m too old for your little teen drama.”

Eyes flashing, Brittany moved in closer, now standing toe-to-toe. He was a good six inches taller, so she had to tilt her head up a little, but she showed no fear as she said “You know, you’re not the only one who’s grown around here. We’re not so little anymore.”

Brittany didn’t notice, but when she stepped up, her breasts inadvertently brushed up against Brad’s chest, which freaked him out a little. He was touching his sister’s breasts! Instinctively, he pushed her shoulders back to move her away from him.

That set her off. Harboring frustration with her brother going back over a couple of years, Brittany reacted by suddenly leaping forward and throwing an arm around Brad’s neck and pulled him forward, capturing him in a headlock. Brad was now irate. Not only had she attacked him, but he now found his head being squeezed up against her breast, the very breast he had wanted to avoid touching. He grabbed her around the waist and tried to peel her off of him, but she stubbornly clung to his neck, and even tightened her hold by clasping her wrist and tightening. She tugged his head downward.

“Let go!” Brad shouted angrily, his voice slightly muffled by her chest.

He was beside himself and determined to teach her a lesson. His attempt to pull at her waist was futile so he switched tactics. Lurching around the room, he got a good grip on her wrists and strained to pull them apart.

Astonishingly, he couldn’t do it. As much as he pulled, he couldn’t break her grip. By now they had been staggering around the room for a good thirty seconds and he was still caught. This couldn’t be happening! Finally, by using both hands on one of her arms he managed to pull her arms apart. Breaking free, he squinted at her fiercely and said “Now you’re going to get it!”

Megan jumped to her friend’s side, ready to combine forces. “No, you’re going to get it!” she said.

“Stay out of it Megan,” said Brittany. She crouched a little, preparing herself for whatever Brad was going to do. “This is between him and me.”

“Are you sure? He looks pretty mad.”

“Yes. I’m not afraid of him.”

Brad couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His fifteen year-old-sister was challenging him! The little brat! “You are going to be so sorry you ever messed with me.” He charged at her, planning to gather her in a bear hug, march her out into the hallway, and dump her on the floor. But she surprised him. As he leaped, she spun to the side and instead grabbed him in a bear hug from behind. While he twisted and turned, she squatted a little, tightened her grip, and actually lifted him off the ground! He was bewildered at how she was able to do that. His legs kicked uselessly in the air as she spun him around in a circle. After a couple of turns she let go and he stumbled and crashed into the wall, sending posters crashing to the ground.

“One point for Brittany!” shouted Megan.

Now Brad was both angry and embarrassed. Charging at Brittany he seized her upper arms to push her out of his room. She responded by doing the same. They stood toe to toe pushing at each other like a pair of Sumo wrestlers. Brad was amazed to discover how big Brittany’s upper arms were. What he had thought was baby fat was actually just a layer of feminine padding over another layer of muscle. With Megan cheering her on and her sturdy legs digging in, Brittany began to slowly push Brad backwards.

Brad was nearly frantic. This could not be happening! As he began to inch backwards he grew more desperate. Sister or no sister this could not go on! Gathering his strength he gave a burst of energy and managed to twist to the side and break free of her grasp. Lowering his head, he charged into her like a linebacker making a tackle.

She was ready for it. As his shoulder hit her midsection she deadened the impact by suddenly hopping backwards and wrapped both arms around his upper torso. Then with a mighty twisting-pulling motion, she threw him to the ground and leaped on top of him.

“You got him Brit!” said Megan.

Brad was stunned to find himself flat on his back with his sister sitting on top of him. She seized his wrists. Brad tried to pull his arms free but soon discovered a horrible, shocking fact he would never had suspected in a million years; his little sister was stronger than him! He could do nothing but watch as she forced his arms down and then moved up higher onto his chest and planted her bottom solidly on top of him, her legs pinning his arms tightly to his sides, rendering him immobile. She brushed her wavy black hair out of her eyes and watched with amusement as her brother squirmed in futility beneath her, her hands resting on her hips. She had won. She had beaten her older brother. She felt an incredible surge of excitement.

Brad was having a difficult time accepting his defeat. He was struggling with all his might, but his sister was firmly in control. He began to utter angry threats. “You better get off me right now Brittany! I don’t know how you did it, but when I get free, you’re going to be in big trouble! I’m going to beat the crap out of you!”

Brittany listened to his threats and curses for a while, staring down stoically while waiting for him to accept his defeat. Finally she said “That’s it Brad. I’m tired of your pottymouth. I beat you fair and square.” She reached over and picked up a sweat sock from the floor. Holding his chin, she forced his mouth open and inch by inch shoved the sock into his mouth until his shouts were no more than a muffled grunt, Megan laughing hysterically as she did.

And that’s where Brad stayed for the next 20 minutes while the two girls idly chatted as if he wasn’t even there. By the time Brittany pulled the sock out of his mouth he was spent and felt defeated.

Forlornly, in answer to Brittany’s question he now said “What kind of fashion advice?”

Brittany looked over at Megan, her eyes lighting up excitedly. “Hey, remember when we used to play Fashion Model? When we’d take turns pretending we were walking down the runway in the latest styles?”

“Yeah! That was so fun!” said Megan. “We haven’t done that in a long time.”

“Okay, here’s what we’ll do. You keep Brad in here and I’ll go in my room and change. Then I’ll come in and model clothes and Brad can tell us what he thinks.”

“How am I going to keep Brad in here?” Megan said doubtfully.

“You can do it,” said Brittany. She looked around the room. “I know. Come on over here. Brad, don’t try anything funny or that sock is going right back in.”

Brittany cautiously rose to her feet, keeping a tight grip on Brad’s wrists as he rose also. After lying helpless for 20 minutes Brad was a little stiff, but his mind was racing as he tried to figure out how to escape. He wanted to tear his arms loose but he wasn’t sure he could and he definitely didn’t want to wrestle Brittany again.

Brittany led him over to the bed and directed Megan to pile up a couple of pillows. “Sit on those and spread your legs.” Megan did as she was told and Brittany pushed Brad back until he was seated on the edge of the bed with Megan behind him sitting up on the pillows. Brittany pulled Brads arms down to his sides and slightly behind him. “Wrap your legs around him and lock your ankles,” she told Megan. Megan did, and Brad found himself now imprisoned by Megan. She had long legs with good muscle definition, and when she tightened her ankles he could feel the pressure. Then Megan glued herself against his back and wrapped her arms around him for good measure, holding him securely and resting her chin on his shoulder.

“I think this works,” said Megan. “He’s not going anywhere.”

Brittany stood back and looked over her handiwork. Brad looked like he couldn’t move a muscle with Megans legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his chest. “You sure?” she asked Megan, who nodded confidently. “I’m not as strong as you, but I’m pretty strong. I can hold him. Remember that time in the park when those two boys were picking on that girl and I beat them up? They were sixteen.”

“Well, I’m not sixteen,” said Brad.

“Yeah, but there were two of them.”

“Wait, what are you saying – that you beat up two boys at the same time?”

“She sure did. And she was thirteen at the time.” Brittany blew them a kiss. “Okay. I’m going to change then I’ll be right back.” She skipped out of the room.

Brad was fuming. After suffering the indignation of being sat on by his sister, there was no way he was going to be held prisoner by a 14-year-old. They had to be out of their minds. Stealthily he gathered his feet beneath him, then suddenly rocketed upright, Megan clinging to his back. He then threw himself backwards onto the bed, momentarily stunning Megan and loosening her grip. That was all the break he needed. He broke free of her hold and bolted for the door, determined to win his freedom.

Megan recovered quickly. Seeing him make his move she leaped from the bed and landed on his back. They crashed to the floor. Megan rolled off to the side and Brad was on her. With her lying flat on her back he kneeled between her legs, leaned over her body and grabbed her arms. As he struggled to control her he didn’t notice her right knee drawing up to her chest. Using every bit of her flexibility, she managed to get her sock-clad foot underneath his shoulder. Then, sliding her foot up past his ear, she quickly wrapped her leg behind his neck. Surprised, Brad turned his head for a moment to see what she was up to, She took advantage of that and grabbed his right arm with both hands, twisting it and holding it firmly against her chest. His head swiveled back and forth trying to figure out what was going on.Her other leg kicked up and locked onto her ankle behind his head. Now his arm, shoulder and neck were locked in a triangle choke. She tightened her grip.

The pain was excruciating. His head and shoulder were being squeezed together and his arm was sticking up awkwardly. With a simple turn of her hips Megan flipped him onto his side. Then it was one more twist and she was on top of him, her legs squeezing his neck and shoulder unmercifully. He opened his mouth to scream in pain. Megan didn’t want him to make any noise, so she did the first thing that popped into her mind to muffle his screams. She sat on his face.

Only Brads eyes were visible from between his legs, and they looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets. Megan looked down and shushed him with a finger in front of her lips.

Brad was frantic. The little ninth-grader was suffocating him! As much as he twisted and squirmed he couldn’t break free of the hold her legs had on his neck. Just when he thought he would pass out she suddenly rose to her feet, uncrossing her legs and pulling him upright. She had his wrist clasped to her chest, and one hand clamped behind his elbow applying downward pressure. He was bent from the waist as she led him back to the bed.

“Did you forget about all those years I took Tae Kwan Do?” Megan said, “Remember how you used to mock me when you saw me in my gi? You’re not laughing now, are you Brad?”

Brad could only groan as Megan sat him on the edge of the bed, clambered up behind him, and re-established her former position, arms and legs once again imprisoning him.

Brittany struck her head into the doorway, “What’s all the racket? He trying to get away?”

“No,” Megan said sweetly. “We’re just moving around to get a little more comfortable.”

“Okay. I’ll be right back, I’m almost ready. I want to put some lipstick on.”

Megan rested her chin on Brads shoulder. Her lips were right next to his ear. She whispered “You don’t know how much Brittany idolizes her big brother. Even though she it may seem like she’s tormenting you, she really looks up to you. If she found out that I can beat you up too she’s going to be mortified.”

“You didn’t beat me up,” Brad protested weakly, “You got lucky by getting a good hold on me.”

“Hush,” whispered Megan. “It’ll be our little secret.” Then she surprised him by kissing him gently on the cheek. Inwardly, she was thrilled. She’d had a crush on the older boy for years, and to have him under her control was very exciting in a way she had never felt before.

“Here comes Beyonce!” shouted Brittany from the hallway as she made a dramatic entrance. She was holding a small hand-held battery-powered fan aimed at her face to blow her hair back and she swiveled into the room in her idea of how supermodels walked the runway. She was wearing high heels and a dress that wrapped around her body and left her arms and shoulders bare. Her hair was teased and she wore dramatic eye makeup and dark red lipstick.

“Wow!” said Megan, “you look awesome!”

Brad tried to remain stoic but inside, he was flabbergasted. His little sister looked unbelievable. The low-cut dress showed her bosom to an amazing advantage, the tops of her creamy breasts mounding like two big scoops of vanilla ice cream. The dress was made of a clingy white material that wrapped around her body and was highlighted by bold navy blue stripes in a random pattern. She held the fan in front of her face so it was blowing her hair back, posed one hand on her cocked hip and made kiss lips at him.

“What do you think, Brad? Too slutty?”

Brad didn’t know where to begin. She was more beautiful and sexier than any girl he had ever been out with, and he had been out with plenty. But how could he say that about his own sister?

“Come on,” Brittany said impatiently, “I don’t want any lame description like “It’s cute”. I want to hear a thoughtful, honest judgement. Tell me what you think.”

Brad spoke slowly, feeling like he was in dangerous territory. “I can see why Dad objects. It makes you look like a woman. You’re not his little girl any more in that dress. You’re not anybody’s little girl. The fabric is clingy, and highlights your curves. The vertical stripes are supposed to be slimming, but in your case, all they do is show off your figure. It fits you perfectly.”

Brittany was stunned into silence by his favorable review. Megan nodded her head in agreement. “He’s right. You’re the bomb. Nobody is going to look at the bride when they see you in that.”

Somewhat flustered, Brittany turned towards the door. “Oh… okay, then. Thank you. I’m just going to get the next thing I want your opinion on.” She vanished into the hallway.

After a moment, Megan placed her head on Brads shoulder again, resting comfortably. ”Do you think I’ll ever look that hot?” she asked wistfully.

Brad didn’t answer.

“Let me ask you something.” Megan said, “What was going through your mind when I was sitting on top of you a few minutes ago?”

“You were lucky,” Brad muttered.

“Was I? It felt more like skill. You know what else?” She nestled in even closer, squeezing him a little tighter. He couldn’t get over how firmly she was holding onto him. He had been trying ever since she had trapped him to wiggle a little breathing room but she had him too good. “I think I’m stronger than you,” she whispered into his ear.

“That’s a bunch of crap!”

She propped her chin on his shoulder, studying the side of his face and smiling. “If anyone saw us sitting like this it would sure look like it, wouldn’t it? You can’t move a muscle.”

“When I get out of this…”

“What, Brad, what? Are you going to tackle me? Tell me everything you’re going to do to me. It sounds exciting.”

Brad felt his face growing hot. He so wanted to put Megan in her place. The way she was looking at him with amusement, not even surprised that she was able to wrap up someone six years older, and probably outweighing her by 50 pounds. It was like she took it for granted!

“I’ll tell you what I was thinking,” she said, “It started when I saw how Brittany was able to make you her captive. I was watching you struggle underneath her and I started to imagine how it would feel to have you underneath me. Then when I looked down and saw your face looking up from between my legs I got such a rush I almost went woozy. I felt so powerful, like I could make you do anything…”

Grinding his teeth together, Brad said “Stop talking like that. You had had no business doing what you did.”

“You mean when I sat on your face?”

“Yes!” Brad hissed. “Just be quiet about it!”
“Awww,,,,” Megan kissed his cheek, “I hurt your feelings.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Brittany once again sweeping into the room. This time she was wearing a ruffled top that bared her waist and a pair of jeans that looked like they had been painted on.

“Next question, Brad”, she said breezily. Turning her back to him she looked over shoulder and said “The big question every girl wants to know – Do these jeans make my ass look fat?”

Brad sat there uncomfortably as he realized his sister was inviting him to closely examine her ass.

“I don’t think so,” Megan said loyally. “I think they look great.”

“Trisha said I had a Kardashian butt.”

“She’s just jealous because her butt is as flat as a tortilla.”

Brittany laughed and said “What about it Brad? What’s the jury say?”

He sighed. “The company that makes those jeans should print a poster of you wearing them that says “This is how our jeans are supposed to look.” Your ass is not small, but it’s very well shaped. You can tell you work out.”

“Ohhh… that’s sweet. I’ve almost forgiven you.” She bent over and kissed him on the forehead. “Isn’t he sweet, Megan?”

“I could just hug him,” said Megan, and they both laughed.

“One last outfit,” said Brittany, skipping out.

Megan said “What are you going to do when I let you go, Brad? Are you going to get all sulky, or are you going to hang out with us a little?”

“You’ll find out.”

“You know, you’re talking pretty tough for a guy who’s my prisoner.”

In reality, Brad’s mind was reeling. He would have never imagined that the little girl from next door would ever be in a position to hold him helpless like this. And when he was on his back watching her lower her bottom onto his face he nearly lost his mind. How had she been able to do that?

Brittany breezed back into the room and Brad’s mind was sent further reeling. She was wearing the skimpiest bathing suit he had ever seen. It was bright yellow, and the lower triangle was no bigger than a playing card. The back bottom half covered no more than twenty percent of her behind and the top struggled to cover an area slightly bigger than her nipples, while underneath and on the sides, her breasts swelled provocatively. She said, somewhat shyly, “I ordered it online. Too much?”

“Whoa,” Megan said, “I hate to say it, but you look like a 25-year-old porn star.”

Brittany giggled. “I don’t want to look like a 25-year-old porn star – I’m only 15! Does it look that bad?”

“For the city pool? Yes.”

“What do you think, Brad?” And once again he was placed in the uncomfortable position of having to comment on his little sister’s body. He hardly knew where to begin. She posed with one hand on her hip and tried to imitate the models she had seen in the ad. Her body was a ripe peach, bursting with sex appeal. Her firm round ass looked like two ivory bowling balls, and her breasts seemed impossibly large. Brad gulped.

“If you wear that to the city pool you’ll cause a riot,” he said flatly
“What do you mean?”

“You are exposing way too much skin. You have too much body. You have too many curves.”

“I think what he’s trying to say is that it’s too sexy”, said Megan.

“Really? You think I’m sexy Brad?”

Brad could only nod dumbly.

“Oh my god!” Megan said suddenly. “You’re not going to believe it, but I think Brad has a boner. I can feel it against my leg.”

“What! From looking at his own sister?” Brittany was shocked, and straightened up so fast every part of her seemed to jiggle.

“It’s not my fault!” Brad protested.

“How could you? That’s mega-creepy.”

“Well, you may be my sister, but you’re also super-hot, and parading around in front of me wearing practically nothing.”

Brittany looked at him and blinked. “You think I’m super-hot?”

“Duh.”

She smiled. “That may be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. Isn’t he sweet, Megan?”

“Well, he’s super huggable,” she said.

“I think I forgive you now Brad. You can let him go, Megan. I’ll go change.”

She turned to exit, but spun around in the doorway just before exiting and said, “Here’s a little present for you Brad,” and with both hands lifted up the bottom of her bikini top, exposing for one brief moment a glimpse of truly glorious breasts before laughing and ducking into the hallway.

“Wow, she has beautiful tits. I’ll never have tits like that,” Megan said glumly.

Brad couldn’t speak for a moment, the memory of big pink nipples still firmly imbedded in his brain. Then he said “Did you hear what she said? You can let go of me now.”

Megan scooted herself around to the side, still holding him tightly. Now she could see his face better. “I don’t know. I kind of like you like this.”

“Knock it off. Just let me go.”

She hugged him a little tighter and smiled. “Make me.”

Brad struggled furiously as Megan just laughed. He was going nowhere unless she allowed him.

“I’m stronger than you, remember?” she said.

“You most definitely are not.”

“If you say so.” She released him and scooted back. Brad shook himself to relieve the stiffness. Before he could get up Megan threw herself at him.
Totally taken by surprise, Brad was knocked onto his back. Megan planted a knee on either side of him and looked down. “If you’re stronger than me, prove it.”

His legs were hanging off the bed, so he didn’t have much leverage, but he reached up and pushed. She countered by grabbing his wrists and started pushing down on them. Brad tried sitting up, but he couldn’t. He tried wrenching his wrists free, but he couldn’t. He tried rocking from side to side to throw her off, but he couldn’t.

She was slowly forcing his arms down and Brad realized the devastating truth - that she may have been right. The lanky blonde was stronger! He battled with everything he had but couldn’t stop her from pinning his arms. Then she made it worse. She laid on top of him, her body pressing down on him, their noses touching, and whispered “Tell me how you’re feeling and I’ll tell you how I’m feeling.”

“I’m feeling like you need to get off me,” Brad said hoarsely.

She rose up on all fours, still keeping a firm grip on him. “You know, you never did say what you thought of my breasts,” she said. “I know Brittany is a hard act to follow, but I do have a pair too. What do you think?” She was wearing a white cotton top that showed the faint outlines of her bra underneath. She now shook from side to side just over Brad’s face, her pert breasts swaying slightly.

“For God’s sakes, you’re fourteen! I’m not looking at your tits!”

“Aww, now you’ve insulted them.”

“Get off me!”

“Not until you apologize."

“For what?”

“You insulted my breasts. You refused to look at them. As if they’re not big enough.”

“I never said that. I just said you’re too young.” Brad was really getting desperate. He couldn’t throw her off and she insisted on taunting him by toying with him. When would it end?

“Apologize and I’ll let you up.”

“All right! I’m sorry!”

“Not to me. You have to apologize to my breasts. You hurt their feelings.”

“I’m not apologizing to your breasts!”

“Too bad.” With that she dropped her chest onto Brads face and grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him tightly into her body.

Brad gave a muffled protest and clutched at her arms trying to pull her loose. Once again he was struck by how much strength was in those arms. He rolled from side to side. Her breasts were big enough to cut off his air supply and his yelling was muffled as he struggled beneath her. Breathing was becoming difficult. Finally she rose up a little and Brad sputtered “I’m sorry, breasts!”

“Aw, isn’t that sweet" She looked down at her chest, "girls, Brad wants to make up. Do you forgive him?” She was back on all fours again looking down into Brads face. “So I defeated you with my legs, I defeated you with my arms, and now I defeated you with my boobs. I’m running out of body parts!”

Now firmly in control, Megan used both hands to hold his head while she demonstrated her utter dominance over him by pressing her lips to his and thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Finally, as she felt him reacting to her, she pulled away and held his gaze as she stood up and looked down at him while he shakily sat up.

“This is our little secret, right Brad? Brittany doesn’t have to know anything. You can be my secret boyfriend!”

“I’m not your boyfriend” Brad wearily said, in a defeated tone of voice.

She ignored him and pointed to his bedroom window. “Leave that window unlocked. After everyone’s asleep I’ll come back and we can finish what we started.”

“ What do you mean finish what we started? What are you going to do?”

Megan stood next to the bed and smiled mischievously. “Whatever I want to do. If I want to kiss you, I’ll kiss you. If I want to wrestle you down and hold you, I’ll wrestle you down and hold you.” She leaned over for emphasis and ran a finger down his nose. “If I want to sit on your face I’ll sit on your face.” When she saw the look of consternation on his face she laughed. “Don’t worry; whatever I do I’ll make sure you enjoy it too.”

“You can’t…”

She giggled. “Then try to stop me. That’ll make it even more fun. I can be the big evil cat and you can be the scared little mouse.”

“Where did you get this mean streak?”

“I’m not mean, I’m just playful. Don’t you want to play?”

Brad just looked at her, his mind in a whirl.

Brittany came back in, wearing her normal clothes. “That fashion show was fun. Are you ready to get those peppermint shakes?”

Brad sat up shakily. “Give me a moment. I’ll meet you in the living room.”

“Okay. Come on Megan.” As they headed out the door Brittany said “Did he give you any trouble?”

“Oh no. He was a model prisoner.” Megan blew a kiss at Brad over her shoulder as she left the room.

The two girls gone, Brad looked around his room. It looked like a tornado had hit. He got up and saw his laptop lying on its side. He picked it up and saw the screen was lit. Oh my God, he thought, Skype!

He flipped it over and there was Amanda, staring at him with a look of horror. “That was pretty much the most perverted thing I have ever seen,” she said.
Old 15-Apr-17, 06:39
Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29 Points: 4,953, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Two Bored Girls Torment Big Brother

Good story! There should be a followup with Megan in a gi using Tae Kwan Do on Brad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacet For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 01:18
bigbadbootyboy

Awesome how effectively and playfully these girls totally dominated the young man! It would be cool to read a sequel. Just one detail, what is Brittany's weight?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 14:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Once again you have written us a piece of gold, mate. Thank you very much. I really enjoyed the playful way the girls overpowered Brad. His girlfriend's reaction was funny, too, but I wonder if he'll be able to put Megan out of his head. I do hope he finds himself at their mercy again. Again, thank you for a very enjoyable story, mate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 19:01
Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I agree, this was one of the best stories to have come around in a long time. As Mixfightor already mentioned, I also loved the reaction of Brad's girlfriend at the end of the story.

While that story is perfect as a standalone story, I would love to see more of Brittany & Megan vs. Brad...so I'm definitely in the "would love sequels" camp on this one, without a doubt.

Very well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhinos For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-17, 02:27
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The only horror is the wait between boyandy stories.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 14:15
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

You're very gifted. I've enjoyed reading your stories on this forum very much, and I'm glad you're getting positive reactions from the rest of the group!
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 21:05
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Brittany was eating dinner with her parents in the dining room when her Mom turned to her Dad and said "I spoke to the prodigal son today. I told him we weren't signing the tuition papers until he came home and visited before classes start."

Her Dad grunted, "Good. I'm tired of going up there to visit all the time. Why can't he come here? That's why we bought him a car, for Pete's sake."

"I know. That's what I told him. He'll be here in time for dinner tomorrow."

"Brad's coming home?" said Brittany, suddenly sitting erect.

"For a week. You miss your brother, don't you?" Her Mom smiled indulgently.

"Heck yeah. I haven't seen him since Christmas break."

"I know," her Dad said, "It's like he's been avoiding us. No visits in eight months!"

Brittany pushed her food around on the plate with her fork. "Did Brad say anything about why he might be reluctant to come home?"

"No," her Mom sighed, "It's a mystery."

"Can Megan come for dinner too?"

"Of course," said her Mom, "she's like family."

After dinner Brittany went up to her room and called Megan. "Guess what!" she said, "Brad's coming home tomorrow."

"Really?" Megan's excitement was palpable. "What time?"

"For dinner. You coming?"

"Heck yeah. It's been eight months!"

"I know. It was so fun last time he was here. We need to figure out something to do while he's here."

"Something really fun."

"Really, really fun," said Brittany.

They were all eating dinner. Mom and Dad at opposite ends of the table, Brittany and Megan facing Brad, who had so far tried to avoid making eye contact with the two girls.

"And how's Amanda?" Mom was saying.

"She's good," said Brad, shooting a look at the two girls. "She's flying in tomorrow. I'm picking her up at the airport at four."

"That's nice," said Mom. "Such a sweet girl. She must really miss you - I saw her and her mother only two weeks ago at the supermarket."

“Yeah. She said she wanted to keep an eye on me,” said Brad.

“I hope she was just joking,” said Mom.

"Hey, Champ," Dad said, "You been working out? Looks like you put on a few pounds."

"Yeah, I have," Brad said, flexing his shoulders, looking directly at Brittany while he spoke. "I've been really hitting the weights. I gained six pounds of muscle."

"All right," Dad said approvingly.

"What a coincidence," Brittany said, "I've gained six pounds, too. But mostly because I grew an inch-and-a-half. I’m catching up to you!"

"And I gained nine pounds," Megan said, "And grew two inches. They moved me up to the net on the volleyball team. I'm 5'8" now."

"Great," muttered Brad as he shoveled in a bite.

"Did you grow too, Brad?" asked Megan.

"No."

"I'm afraid Brad's probably done growing." said Mom. "Looks like he's going to be 5"10" from now on. Which is fine. That’s the same as his father."

Megan said "My Dad is 6’2”. The doctor said my growth spurt is just starting. I even needed to buy bigger bras."

A silence fell on the dining table.

Finally Mom cleared her throat and said, "Brad probably didn't need to hear that, dear.'"

“Oh,” said Megan, “I just wanted him to know I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm fifteen now!"

"I'm sure he knows. Would you like some more potatoes?"

Brittany said, "Megan might even grow to be taller than you, Brad. Wouldn't that be funny if she did? If she grew bigger than you? She might beat you up!"

Dad laughed, and everyone joined in. "Brittany, you are a piece of work," he said, "beat Brad up. That's funny."

Everyone laughed again, but looked over at Brad when he kept laughing after everyone else had stopped, with a hollow, fake-sounding laugh.

The next morning Brad forced himself to sleep late, eventually stirring just before noon. As he shuffled into the kitchen for coffee his footsteps echoed in the silent house. His parents were at work and although he paused and listened, he didn’t hear Brittany. He ate some cereal, went back to his room and showered and got dressed in a T-shirt and shorts.

Looking for his car keys and phone he started wandering through the house. He usually left them on the kitchen counter and couldn’t understand where he might have put them. Just then, the old wall phone rang. He had forgotten they still had a land line. He hesitated, then answered, expecting some sales pitch from someone. It was Brittany.

“Good morning bro! Whatcha doin’?”

“Uh, nothing.”

“I bet you’re looking for your keys and phone, aren’t you?’

Suspicious, Brad answered “As a matter of fact I am. Might you know something about their disappearance?”

“I might. Why don’t you join me and Megan in the back yard?”

Brad looked out the kitchen window but could only see the patio. He hung up and went outside. Towards the rear of the yard, in secluded, tree-screened area, Brittany and Megan were lying on a blanket taking advantage of the hot, sunny day to work on their tans. Megan had a shiny black bikini and Brittany wore a white one.

“Hi Brad!” They chimed and waved him over.

“Oh, crap,” Brad mumbled under his breath as he walked over.

Thankfully, Brittany wasn’t wearing the yellow bikini from before. This was more of a normal one, but it still showed off her amazing, lush figure. She looked like an ancient fertility goddess with exaggerated hips and bust. Brad averted his eyes and noticed that Megan had indeed filled out. She had perky, C-cup breasts and her hips had gotten curvy as well. He had to admit they had really matured. He figured they even though Megan was two inches taller they each probably weighed about 130 pounds.

Brad said “Where’s my keys and phone? I need to run some errands and then pick up Amanda. She’s going to be pissed if I’m late.”

“See,” Brittany said, “I knew you’d say that. You’re looking for any excuse to not hang out with us.”

“After last Christmas, do you blame me?”

“Aw, come on. That was a lot of fun. Didn’t you have fun?”

Brad sighed heavily. “You held me down and sat on me for 20 minutes. That was not fun.”

Brittany rose to her feet and approached, jiggling as she walked. Brad turned his head to avoid looking at her. “It was fun for me. But what about the Fashion Show? Wasn’t that fun?” She stood in front of him with her hands on her hips, noticing that she didn’t have to tilt her head back much to look at him now. “And the part when we wrestled. I really liked that. Didn’t you?”

“No. Can I have my stuff, please?”

Megan hopped up and joined Brittany. “What’s your hurry? Hang out with us.”

“I’ll make you a deal,” said Brittany. She held up a plastic bottle. “Put this sunscreen on me and I’ll tell you where your keys are.”

“Oh, for Christ’s sake. Are you serious?”

“Yeah. Come on, it won’t take you that long.” She dropped down to the blanket and lay face down; her head turned to the side, and held up the bottle. “Be a good brother.”

Brad bit the corner of his lip nervously. He didn’t want to touch any part of her while she was practically naked. But he also wanted out. “All right,” he sighed.
Brittany wiggled comfortably and rested her head on her arms as Brad took the bottle and squirted some lotion into his palm. He dropped to his knees and started at her shoulders, somewhat in awe of the muscle he felt just under her soft skin. He rubbed her big, solid upper arms and down her back, her spine a deep cleft between her back muscles. He hesitated when he got to her bottom half, staring at her barely-covered buttocks.

Brittany shifted her hips. “Don’t be shy. You don’t want me to sunburn my ass, do you?”

Brad quickly rubbed lotion onto her jiggling cheeks, then moved down to her thighs, each one a solid, creamy-smooth pillar that required two hands to properly cover. Finally, her trailed down her shapely calves and ended at her ankles. He sat up on his heels and noticed that his hand was trembling slightly.

Brittany rolled over onto her back and said, “Now do the front.”

“Oh, come on! You can do your front!”

She shaded her eyes and said “I want you to do it.”

Brad was fuming, but after a brief staring contest, did as he was told. He rubbed her shoulders and down her arms. Again, he hesitated and looked down at her chest and her twin globes of ivory skin swelling out under her top. He licked his suddenly-dry lips. “I’m not touching your chest, “he said firmly.

She was watching his face. “You scared of breasts?”

“I’m not doing it.”

She sighed. “Whatever. Just get on with it.”

Brad smoothed the lotion over her flat stomach and down the sides of her hips, again using two hands on each thigh. He finished at her feet and sat back up on his heels. “Now where are my keys?”

“Not so fast,” said Megan. “Now you have to do me.”

“That’s right,” said Brittany, covering her mouth as she giggled.

Brad just wanted to get it over with. He was angry but didn’t say a word as he massaged the lotion onto Megan. He couldn’t help but notice how well her ass had filled out, so firm it was almost muscular-looking. She too had a creamy-smooth complexion, and watched him through half-lidded eyes the entire time he applied the lotion. It was already almost ninety degrees, and Brad found himself sweating profusely by the time he was done.

“I want my keys,” he said as he rose to his feet. Both girls were lying on their backs looking up at him through movie-star sunglasses.

Brittany said “I want to wrestle again.”

“No way!” Brad’s reaction was swift. “We had a deal!”

“Oh, come on. You said you put on some muscle. Maybe you’ll win this time!”

Brad paused. Part of him really wanted to put her in her place. He had worked like a demon in the weight room to add muscle solely for the purpose of defeating his younger sister, but now that the opportunity was at hand he wasn’t so sure. She looked supremely confident, and the memory of looking up at her sitting on him was still fresh and raw. He licked his lips nervously, trying to summon the nerve. She was only 16! He was 21! He should not let her intimidate him!

While he was thinking Brittany said “Well, can I at least have a hug? You’ve been treating me like a stranger. You’re my one and only favorite guy!” She got up onto her feet and held out her arms. Reluctantly Brad responded and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. He flinched a little when she squeezed him close, all too aware of the amount of her skin he was now touching.

Brittany nested her head comfortably against his shoulder, arms wrapped around his waist. After an uncomfortable minute Brad released her and tried to move back but she held onto him. “Okay, Brit,” he said.

“I like hugging you. I want to do it a while. Unless you’d rather wrestle me.”

“Can you let go? I’m not wrestling you.”

“Okay, how about this – if you can get out of this hug, I’ll tell you where I hid your stuff. If you can’t get out you have to hang out with Megan and me for two hours.”

“What? Don’t be ridiculous. Let go.”

“Nope.” She snuggled her head even closer and tightened her grip. “I’m keeping you right here.”

Brad became aware of the position he was in. There was nobody around, Megan was standing by expectantly, and Brittany had him in her grasp. She had planned the whole thing.

“Why, Brittany? Why do you want to wrestle me?”

“I just loved how it felt, to have you under my control. My handsome big brother, completely at my mercy.”

Suddenly Brad made his move, leaning back and pushing at her shoulders but she was ready. She hunched her shoulders and leaned in, flattening her cheek against his chest. “Damn it Brittany!” He managed to get one hand in and pushed her jaw back, but she had amazingly strong neck muscles and resisted, even managing to tighten her grip around his lower back and clasping her wrist for a better hold.

Brad hooked his heel behind her knee and kicked. Her knee buckled and they staggered sideways.

“Watch it, Brit!” shouted Megan.

Slowly, like a tree in the forest, they toppled sideways onto the blanket, Brittany maintaining her hold, but loosening slightly on impact. Brad used his weight advantage to roll on top of her. She looked up at him grinning. “See, isn’t this fun?”

Brad used the opportunity of her somewhat looser grip to wedge his hands down between her slippery arms and his body, intending to spread her arms apart, but he underestimated her strength. She saw what he was doing, loosened up just enough to let him slide his arms in, then clamped down even tighter. Then she got her legs out from underneath, raised them up and locked her ankles around his hips in a scissors hold.

Brad realized that he was now truly screwed. He was on top of her, but his arms were pinned to his side by her arms, and her legs had him scissored. Even now, she gave him a squeeze with her thighs just to show him her hold. Even worse, she was almost naked and her face was just below his, smiling up at him. “You’re my prisoner,” she said happily.

Brad tried violently rocking from side to side, anything to break her grip, but it was useless. She let him squirm but never loosened her hold. Then she began to tighten her scissors hold. Brad gasped as he felt the power of her legs, her hourglass figure, her firm and solid arms. She squeezed him tighter and tighter, watching his expression change as she applied force.

Now acutely aware of her nearly-naked body, feeling her large breasts pushing against his chest, her hips pressing against his, her breath on his cheek as inches away, her eyes glistening as she murmured “I have you now, Brad. You’re never getting away. I’m going to hold onto you for the rest of your life…”

“Wow,” Megan said. “You know what it looks like you two are doing from here?”

“What’s that?” Brittany said distractedly, staring up at her big brother.

“It looks like you’re having sex.”

“Brittany! For God’s sake!” Brad gritted desperately. He knew full well what it looked like from Megan’s vantage point. The way Brittany was holding made him feel like he was being dry-humped by his little sister. She had him completely wrapped up, and as he was rocking, trying to get free, she was unwittingly rubbing her vulva against him, back and forth, back and forth. The sensation was unbearable. And he couldn’t stop her!

Brittany blinked, and her eyes cleared, suddenly realizing where she was. With a sudden shift, she rolled onto her side and released her scissors hold. Sliding her legs out as she did, she captured Brad’s wrists and continued rolling as she came out on top, pinning him securely in a schoolboy pin. Looking down on him, her face was flushed and her breathing ragged. “Well,” she gasped, “I really had you there, didn’t I?”

Brad looked up at her silently, but a look passed between them that acknowledged the strong feelings that had been aroused in both of them. He felt ashamed at how his body had responded, but also realized that he had not had any choice in the matter. She had caused the whole thing.

“If you really cared about me you’d know how humiliating this is,” said Brad. “My little sister is bullying me. You know how that makes me feel?”

Brittany looked thoughtful. “You’re right. It’s no doubt a huge hit to your ego. But I don’t look at it as me bullying you – we’re just playing! I like being around you.”

“I’m happy for you.”

“You want to wrestle Megan? That way you can feel like a winner.”

Brad turned his head to the side and looked at Megan, who was kneeling off to the side. “You want to tell her, or should I?”

There was a long, uncomfortable silence before Megan cleared her throat and said “Brit, I have a confession to make. You know how we always tell each other everything?”

“Of course. That’s what best friends do.”

“I’ve been keeping a secret from you. I feel really bad.”

“What? What is it?”

Megan sighed heavily. “Last Christmas, when we did the Fashion Show, I made Brad my secret boyfriend.”

“What?!”

“You aren’t the only one; I’m also stronger than he is. When you weren’t in the room I held him down and kissed him over and over. Then, later that night after everyone was asleep I climbed back into his bedroom window and stayed almost all night.”

Brittany looked down at Brad, incredulous. “You let her hold you down and kiss you?”

“I didn’t have much choice.”

“What did you do all night?” Brittany asked Megan.

“Mostly kissed. Then, when he tried to get away, I sat on his face.”

Brittany’s lower lip began to tremble. Then to Brad’s astonishment, a tear trickled out of Brittany’s eye, ran down her cheek and splashed onto his face. “How could you?” she said to Megan.

Megan looked down at the ground. “I don’t know what got into me. I just wanted to feel what it was like to kiss a boy.”

“Wait a minute,” said Brad, twisting his head to the side. “You were kissing me like I’ve never been kissed. How did you get to be such a good kisser?”

Megan looked up at Brittany. “You want to tell him, or should I?”

Brittany scooted farther up Brad’s chest and pinned his arms underneath her shins, freeing up her hands, her crotch uncomfortably close to his chin. She straightened up, wiped her eyes, and brushed her hair out of her face. “I guess this is a day for secrets,” she said, looking straight down at Brad. “Here’s mine; Megan isn’t just my best friend; she’s also my girlfriend. Or at least she was. Now that she’s been kissing you I guess she’s your girlfriend now.”

Megan quickly came over and dropped to her knees directly behind Brad’s head, facing Brittany. “Brit, that’s not true. I was just curious to see what it would be like to kiss a boy.”

“Is he a better kisser than me?”

Megan reached out and took Brittany by the shoulders. “Look at me. Nobody is a better kisser than you. He’s not really my boyfriend. I was just teasing him. You’re the only one I like.”

“Do you really mean that?”

“You know I do.”

“Answer me this – when you sat on his face were you naked?”

“No! Absolutely not! I just liked the feeling of controlling him.”

“Glad I could be of service,” said Brad.

Brittany stuck out her lower lip and said in a little-girl voice, “Am I still your little Brit Bear?’

Megan stuck out her lower lip and said, “Am I still your little Megasuarus?”

“Heck, yeah,” they chimed in together.

Megan leaned forward and the two girls, facing each other and still kneeling directly over Brad’s head, embraced.

Flat on his back, still pinned by Brittany’s shins and Megan’s knees planted on each side of his head, Brad felt like his head was in a jail cell that had four walls made of the inner thighs of teen girls. The plump triangles of bikini cloth between their legs were only inches above his face. He wished one of those little V’s didn’t belong to his sister. Even now, as he looked up, he could see a delicate black hair escaping from its white fabric prison. He gulped and turned his head to the side and watched a drop of perspiration run down the inside of Megan’s inner thigh. He gulped again. Brad watched their hips meet, tightly press against each other, and then their stomachs and breasts flatten against each other. The sweat was now pouring down his face. His struggles didn’t even seem to merit Brittany’s attention.

“It looks from here as though you need some privacy. Can you let me up please?” said Brad.

A slight gasp came from Megan as Brittany slid her hands down Megan’s back, underneath the bikini bottom and cupped her ass.

“Jesus Christ,” said Brad.

Megan then did the same to Brittany, her hands kneading and fondling Brittany’s ripe ass. “I’m sorry Brit Bear,” Megan murmured. “You know I would never do anything to hurt you.” The two girls shared a long passionate kiss, their bodies shading Brad.

“You’re groping each other right above my face,” said Brad, “Do you really think that’s appropriate?”

“I guess I can’t blame you Megan,” sighed Brittany. “I’ve wondered the same thing about kissing a boy. The only kisses I’ve had from a boy were from that creepy Larry in the ninth grade. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and then immediately grabbed for my boobs.”

“I remember,” Megan said, “you beat the crap out of him.” She slid her hand out of Brittany’s bottoms and moved it up to cup Brittany’s breast. “I think every boy in school is afraid of you because of that, which is just as well. These boobs reserved for me.” She leaned her head down and planted her lips onto the upper slope of Brittany’s breast.

Brittany sighed a little and leaned back, pulling Megan’s head tightly against her chest.

Brad was kicking his legs furiously and squirming from side to side but having very little effect. “Get a room, why don’t you?”

“Your breasts have gotten really nice this past year,” said Brittany. She reached behind Megan and untied her strap, pulling the top off and throwing it to the side. “But I haven’t inspected them lately. How are they doing?” Shifting her weight slightly, but not enough to free Brad, she cupped Megan’s breasts and nodded approvingly. “I think if you look up the word ‘perky’ in the dictionary, you’ll see a picture of these two cuties.”

“I’m sure they’re amazing,” said Brad, “why don’t you let me up and you can examine each other’s boobs all you like?”

“I wish I could feel what you felt, Megan,” Brittany said. “At least once. The curiosity is killing me. How does a boy kiss different than a girl? How does it feel to run your hands over a male body?”

“Speaking of which,” Megan said, “how is Brad doing?”

“He’s still squirming, but he’s not going anywhere.”

“Here’s an idea,” Brad said, “how about you let me get on with my life?”

Megan said “If you could pick one guy to kiss. Who would it be?”

“That’s the trouble. No one appeals to me except… well…. you know. There’s only one guy I wouldn’t mind kissing. The only guy who gets me. Who doesn’t have a mean bone in his body.”

Megan giggled. “Is he who I think it is?”

“Yep.” Brittany backed up a little and lowered her bottom onto Brad’s chest. “How are you doing Brad?”

“Well, hallelujah,” said Brad, “You remembered I was here.”

“I felt you wiggling around,” Brittany said. “What do you think about what we just told you? Tell me your real feelings. After opening up to you I need to hear some honesty right now. I’m feeling very vulnerable.”

“Well,” Brad said, choosing his words carefully, “I don’t think it’s for me to decide. It’s your right to care for whomever you like. If you’re happy, I’m happy. It’s nobody else’s business.”

“That’s what I love about you. You really don’t judge. You care about me as a person.”

“Well, aren’t you?”

“Yes. But what about the other thing – the longing I have to be kissed by that one special guy?”

“You need to work that out with Megan and whoever that guy is. That could be really complicated. I’m not sure you can arouse passion in somebody and not have it affect your relationship with Megan.”

“See, Megan?” Brittany said, “He’s not just a pretty face. He’s also smart and sensitive.”

“Does that guy know how you feel about him?” said Brad.

“I don’t think so. Sometimes he’s kind of clueless.”

“Who is it? Do I know him?”

“Well, he was the best babysitter Megan and I ever had; the only one that would watch cartoons with us and let us eat cereal for dinner.”

Brad frowned. “I can’t think of who that would be…”

Megan leaned over and got right in Brad’s face. “You moron. It’s you.”

“What?!”

Brittany slapped his chest. “Is there no male intuition? Can’t you see that the only guy I ever liked is you? Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been crazy about my big brother.”

Brad gaped up at her, his mouth opening and closing like a fish with no sound coming out. Finally he managed to sputter “But you can’t kiss me! That’s so wrong! A brother kissing a sister? What’s the matter with you?”

Brittany sighed. “I know. That’s what I felt for a long time. But here’s the thing – when Megan and I discovered our true feelings for each other way back in junior high, we fought it. Then when that didn’t work, we hid it. Everything we had ever read, everything we had ever heard, said that girls loving girls was wrong.”

“But it felt so right,” interjected Megan. She had now scooted around and was sitting cross-legged on the blanket next to them.

Brittany nodded. “That’s right. After a while I came to realize that so much of what we had been taught about love was false. And now I’m thinking; what else have we been taught is false? Could it be that a sister who loves her brother and wants to kiss him is also a natural and normal thing?”

Brad was shaking his head violently from side to side. “No, no, no…”

“There are examples all throughout history!” Brittany raised her voice a little, now very animated. “Listen to me- in ancient Egypt, where the Pharaohs were walking around with no underwear, I read that the High Priest came running up and said “Yo, Prince Rameses – I just had a vision. If you don’t have sex with your sister right now the kingdom will be beset with plagues. What do you say?” and Rameses said “Normally I wouldn’t, but the people have been so great building me a Pyramid and all, I guess I’ll do it. Go find my sister, Princess Nefertitties.”

“I don’t think that’s how it went,” said Brad, “and I think Nefertitties is a made-up name.”

Brittany ignored his protests. “And up in the Arctic Circle, it’s the middle of winter, it’s been dark for two months and it’s ridiculously cold. Young Nanook, bundled up in the family igloo and watching his mom and dad hump each other right in front of him, sees a bare ankle sticking out from underneath the furs that belongs to his sister Debbie, or whatever her name was, and thinks “Hey, I bet there’s some nookie under those furs somewhere.”

“Debbie the Eskimo? Come on now...”

“Yes. Listen to me. This is something that has happened throughout human history time and time again. When Adam and Eve left Eden and began having sons, and those sons began having sons, where did their wives come from? Doesn’t it stand to reason that they were doing it with Mama Eve?”

“Whoa!” Megan said. “My mind has just officially been blown!”

“Or how about this – you’re Cersei Lannister, lusting after the Iron Throne, but the Targaryens stand in your way. If you have children with your brother Jamie – “

“That’s from Game of Thrones! You can’t use that example, it’s fiction!”

"And Adam and Eve isn’t? Give me a break. Anyway, I could go on and on with history lessons but the point is that maybe, just maybe, it’s not the mortal sin people say it is.”

Desperate, Brad looked over at Megan, momentarily distracted by her bare breasts. “Can’t you talk some sense into her? This isn’t right.”

“I’m on her side,” said Megan. “You’re all sweaty. You need to cool down.”

“Good thinking,” said Brittany, “Let’s take his shirt off.”

“Oh come on!”

Despite his protests, Megan grabbed the bottom of his sweat-soaked T-shirt and pulled it up over his head while Brittany scooted back onto his stomach, leaving him wearing only his cargo shorts. “There now,” Megan said, “maybe you won’t be so agitated.”

“Hey,” said Brittany, “I’m the only one that still has a top on. That’s not fair – I’ll get tan lines!”

“You’re right,” giggled Megan.

“Don’t do it Brittany, don’t you dare,” warned Brad, but Brittany stared him down as she reached behind her, pulled the tie loose, let her top slide forward, then flung it aside. Brad tried to avert his eyes but was mesmerized by the sight of her bare pink nipples.

“Aw, jeez…” he said weakly.

Brittany leaned over him, breasts swaying. “I’m not talking about sex. I just want a little kiss, Is that so bad?”

“He’s a good kisser,” said Megan. “And he goes a little crazy if you lick his ear.”

“Does he now…” Brittany said, now so close her breasts grazed his chest.

“Brit,” said Brad, “you know this isn’t right.”

“Oh, it’s just a little kissing,” said Brittany, “I could make you kiss me if I wanted, but I’d rather have your cooperation.”

“Will you let me up if I do?”

“Sure.”

“Eventually,” said Megan as both girls laughed.

With that Brittany scooted back, freeing Brad’s arms, lowered her head and pressed her lips to his lips. He felt the fullness of her plump lower lip and tried to keep his lips clamped together. She kept pressing against him until his resistance melted away and her tongue teased its way into his mouth. It was a long, thorough, kiss and he instinctively let his hands go to her body and felt the weight of her breasts on his palms.

Eventually Brittany lifted her head and looked in his eyes. “I knew you’d like it,” she said.

“I didn’t like it,” Brad said.

“Well, I did,” said Brittany.

“That was hot,” said Megan. “I kind of feel a little jealous of both of you. How does that make any sense?”

Brad realized his hands were still cupping her breasts and snatched his hands back. Brittany stayed on top, holding his gaze while thoughts raced through their minds.

“Hey,” said Megan, breaking the spell. “I know - let’s make a Brad sandwich.”

Brittany laughed. “Awesome!”

She slid off Brad and lay alongside, with Megan on the other side. Now Brad was hemmed in with slippery thighs, hips, and breasts pressed against the length of his body, the three of them clad only in bottoms.

“He needs some lotion,” said Brittany, retrieving the plastic bottle. She squeezed some lotion into her and Megan’s palms and they began rubbing onto Brad’s chest, both of them facing him on their sides with their heads propped up on their hands and laughing as they anointed him with SPF 50.

“This is fun, isn’t it Megan?” said Brittany.

“Really fun,” said Megan.

Brad protested weakly but the girls were determined and they had him outnumbered. Besides, it felt really good. He felt their hands caressing him. He felt the heat of their bodies. He smelled the flowery lotion and a hint of perfume. He closed his eyes so he wouldn’t have to look at Brittany’s breasts.

He heard the slam of a car door.

He raised his head and saw through a gap in the hedge a yellow taxi as it pulled away from the curb and drove away. He heard another sound and looked towards the patio where Amanda was standing with a small carry-on bag in one hand and her cellphone in the other.

“I’ve been calling all morning,” said Amanda, holding the phone high overhead, “I was able to catch an earlier flight.” Pointing with her phone to their three nearly-naked, glistening bodies, she said, “And you know who’s going to burn in Hell? You, you, and you.”
Old 28-Apr-17, 08:07
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Very nice, I hope they tie him up & sit on his face!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 07:33
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Better and better.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl