Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-18, 08:19
Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30 Points: 5,094, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Service Fraternity Sex Wrestling Tradition

I’ve always been interested in mixed wrestling. Something about the stigma of mixed competition, the upending of typical gender roles in woman victories and the underlying sexual tension had always fascinated me. But an event in college solidified this as an obsession. There’s been a lot of tournament stories lately which committed me to finally put this in writing. I'm so sorry for it's length, but bear with me, I feel like every detail is important to capture such an important event for me physically and emotionally.

In college, I was part of a coed service fraternity, which we’ll call OPE. We weren’t a traditionally Greek fraternity, we had a minimum GPA of 3, admitted women, and we had no hazing. Aside from those differences, we participated in typical frat bullshit. We had about 80 members, with roughly the same amount of guys and girls.

The only odd thing about our fraternity was the Gunner. The Gunner was a fraternity member that essentially acted as a shadow dictator. The Gunner made decisions on where we’d have our fall retreat, what our keg was, what the party theme would be, etc. The Gunner has a lot of power for a college student. Instead of questioning it, the brothers including myself just played along, considering it a novelty OPE in-joke that we should feel lucky to be a part of.

It wasn’t until junior year that my perception changed. For starters, the Gunner was always strikingly attractive and alluring woman. Every Gunner I knew was beautiful and usually wicked fit, with a nice side of charisma to boot. Many joked that the Gunner was decided by some underground beauty contest, which would end up not being too far from the truth. Joking aside, it became apparent that the Gunner selection process was not arbitrary.

The kicker for me was a party in February my junior year. A brother named Greg who was friends with the Gunner, named Chelsea, spilled a drink on Chelsea. She was not happy. Greg played it off as an accident and didn’t make any effort to help her clean herself. To our bewilderment, Chelsea responded by demanding Greg kiss her feet. The energy of the room completely shifted. Greg tensed and practically dove to Chelsea’s feet, removed her silver flats and gave each foot a prolonged kiss. “Good boy” responded a radiant Chelsea. The party played it off as a Gunner literally drunk with power, but I was stunned. There was a palpable shift in Greg for the rest of the party and it drove me wild trying to figure out the dynamic I was missing.

A few weeks later, I got a phone call from a senior brother named Paul. I liked Paul- I had smoked weed with him a few times and we played pickup basketball, which he was exceptional at.

“Hey Paul what’s up”

“You don’t tell anyone about this conversation or we’re expelling you from OPE. You got that?”

“Uh yeah, sure” I mumbled back, completely taken aback by such a threatening greeting.

“Ok. Meet me in the house basement at 7:30 on Monday. If you got plans, cancel them. You got that?”

“Sure” i feebly responded. It was Sunday. The next 24 hours felt like a week.

I walked into a basement that consisted entirely of juniors within OPE. A group of seniors, included the Gunner, Chelsea, sat on a couch. “Sit down on the ground” She beckoned to the group of about 30. We did as we were told. She pulled out an old, laminated document commented “get ready, this is going to be intense” and started to read from it.

“You’ve probably all wondered how I became the gunner. It wasn’t just luck. We’ve gathered you all for The Gunner Event. This is a physical competition to determine the Gunner for next year. It will test who is the most dominant person here, both physically” she took a deep pause to look at us “and sexually”.

My heart stopped and breathing shortened. The rest of the crowd was a mixed bag, either in shock wondering where the hell Chelsea was about to say, or showing a brilliant poker face.

“The Event is a male versus female wrestling tournament. It’s simple: the strongest, most dominant person here- physically and mentally- will be the next Gunner. This is our most sacred tradition here at OPE. The winner of the Event is the Gunner for the next academic year, and also has their choice of bedroom in the OPE house, rent free.”

I was about to faint. I was going to wrestle a girl, with stakes involved! I struggled to juggle emotions, from ecstasy to anxiety and fear- what if I lost? I could barely think. With a financial bonus involved, the crowd was also more engaged.

“This is going to sound overwhelming so bear with me” Chelsea said, looking up. “The basic rules are this. In each match, first person to 3 submission wins. A submission is a tapout or a pin counted to 20 with your opponent’s shoulders on the mat. The last submission can be a sexual submission- you make your opponent cum. Remember, we said ‘sexual dominance’ too. The semifinals and finals HAVE to end in a sexual submission, no ifs ands or buts.”

I was overwhelmed. I tried to hide it the best I could. I glanced around at some of my potential opponents. Most of the girls in OPE were plenty attractive, and I’d be happy to wrestle with any of them. Other people looked around, probably with the same idea.

Chelsea read the room and said “I know that sounds wild and uncomfortable. But the entire point of this event is to get over yourselves and embrace the intimacy of this tournament. I was intimated last year, until I actually got out there. Then the second I made my first opponent submit, I felt amazing... I felt human.” The room remained dead silent. A tension filled the air.

Chelsea continued to deadpan, “Every match is going to be here in the basement. You can watch your fellow brothers if you want to, or not. We don’t care. Just be honest with us about who wins. We try to watch every match but sometimes other things get in the way. Don’t be an asshole and lie. In fact, that goes with everything. We don’t have a lot of rules because ‘don’t be an asshole’ covers so much. Don’t bite, kick or punch, because that’s what assholes do. Don’t pull hair, because that’s what assholes do. Whatever you do in this tournament, we’re still human and everyone deserves some decency. Just Don’t. Be. An. Asshole.”

“We don’t care what you wear. You can wear a winter jacket, you can be naked. But both competitors have to be on the same page. My advice to y’all: make it a strip match. Wear 2 articles of clothing, and remove one whenever you submit. If you submit when you’re naked... you’re done. This is very sexual in nature, so use that to your advantage! Ladies, whatever makes your ass look good, go for it. Guys, same with your bulge. Distracting your opponent is very effective” Chelsea gave a wink.

Chelsea stood up. “This is voluntary. We’re not requiring you to do this. If you’re uncomfortable... get out right now. If your significant other would castrate you if they found out about this... get out now. There is no judgment, but if you talk about the Event or this meeting to anybody not in this room, you are out of OPE. That goes for everyone.” A couple of people got up and left, thinning the crowd to about 20.

“I’ll give y’all 30 more seconds to make up your mind. If you’re in this room then, you’re participating.” Nobody moved. “Sweet. Ok. Nice. What a nice field this year! I can’t wait to watch some of y’all kick ass! Here’s how it will work. The committee, which is myself and the brothers with me, will choose pairings. If we have too many girls or guys, you’ll wrestle a senior to even things out. If you lose to a senior, you don’t deserve to move on. We’ll send you more information on Facebook- y’all are dismissed.”

We left the room silently. I was completely numb. I had 7 or 8 different emotions brewing inside me and I had no idea which one to express.

I got the notification for the “secret group” invitation a few days later. Chelsea had a massive post. She posted a pdf of common mixed wrestling poses- headscissors, grapevines, armbars, headlocks, etc and a step by step process of how to implement them. I got short breath just thinking about some of the women of OPE putting some of those holds on me- everyone in the field was at least relatively fit and attractive. She also posted a random mixed wrestling video of Mutiny- calling it an “example of how a girl can kick a guy’s ass”. I was familiar with the video, mutiny ended up winning in a cute one piece bathing suit. I was stunned. Lastly, Chelsea out up the pairings.

I was paired with Bella. She was a tan, freckled blonde from the coast, where she surfed a lot. Surfing kept with nicely toned arms and legs. She had cute, perky b-cup breasts and a firm, well proportioned butt. We were cordial but never talked much. I was looking forward to tangling with her.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I stood at 5’8 and 165 pounds. I was decently fit and coordinated. I was training for a half marathon so I had endurance, and I played a variety of other sports and did some light weight workouts. I was nowhere near perfect shape but I thought I was in good enough shape to get things done. Running gave me strong legs for a guy, so I thought I was evenly matched in that department.

I thought of Bella. If I had to guess she was about 5’4 125 pounds. She wasn’t a pushover but I definitely had a size advantage. I felt good about my chances.

The first round wasn’t for 3 weeks, to “let folks train a little bit”. All of the matches fell consecutively on a Saturday in mid March.

Bella messaged me on Facebook a few days later. My heart jumped. She explained that she just wanted to be on the same page attire wise. We agreed to start off tame, donning 3 pieces of attire to start, and we’d figure out how comfortable we were as the match progressed.

Two days before the match, Bella sent me two photos: The first was of a friend taking pictures of her squatting 180 pounds. I was impressed by the audacity. A few minutes later, she sent me a second, a picture of her looking down at her (obviously flexed) legs. I could see a hint of her Nike spandex shorts at the bottom, her tan, caramel legs contrasting nicely with the nylon white. Her legs looked really fucking good. Smooth, with robust muscles showing under her skin. It was my most unproductive day of the year.

Those 3 weeks crawled by, yet passed all the same. That Saturday was warm and sunny, with 70s. Sunlight filtered into the basement windows as I walked into the OPE house. I was the second matchup, but decided to watch the first match to get a sense of what I would be doing. I wasn’t alone- I was joined by about a dozen other OPE members and the Committee including Chelsea. Bella wasn’t there yet.

I looked at the field of competitors. The elephant in the room for me was Alana, who was perfect. She was one of those people that was so unnaturally gifted it didn’t seem fair. Standing around my height at 5’8, she had light brown hair and pale skin. A few freckles punctuated otherwise clear, porcelain skin. She was wickedly smart, about to start an internship at Google over the summer. And she was talented at everyone else, excelling at sports, hobbies, pretty much everything she put her mind to. We all know someone like this, right? Somebody that wins a couple different rounds on the life lottery? This was her. I was close to her and I considered her a great “friend”, but there’s an asterisk attached to that. I asked her out freshman year and she said she was “too busy” for a relationship. Being respectful human beings we carried on our friendship just fine after that but it always gnawed at me how I couldn’t get her.

I had only fantasized about wrestling one person, and that was Alana. Her body followed suit with her talent, with large but firm-looking C cup breasts and a beautiful bubble butt. Her legs looked smooth and powerful, and they rippled with muscle with every step she took. Everything on her body just looked and seemed perfectly proportioned, the perfect balance of femininity and muscle. I both fantasized and dreaded facing her later in the tournament. It was the same feeling as the anticipation of your sports team playing a bitter rival- winning would be incredible, but losing would be heartachingly awful.

It was 9:50, and the first match started at 10. The basement consisted of not a mat, but of those puzzle piece type foam setups. Similar to fight pulse, except ours was just plain light blue. The pieces were to be cleaned by the loser of previous with a heavily diluted bleach solution. We may have been about to start a clandestine sex wrestling tournament, but we were not savages. Hygiene is paramount.

Casey and Peter was the first match. Casey was a pretty blonde with tan hair and fair skin. She was on the club swim team so she kept in relatively good shape. She was a jack of all trades body-wise: nothing stood out, but everything was pretty good. She had firm looking B-cups and a slender stomach, that you could pick out regions of muscle but no defined individual abs. Her has was solid looking and shapey, that descended to solid legs on her 5’5 frame. Her swimming kept everything relatively toned. She was amicable and popular- she lead tours to high schoolers checking out the campus.

Peter looked to be in fine shape, but was very skinny. He ran and had great endurance, but looked like a stiff breeze could push him down. He had defined muscles, but it was hard to tell if it was the product of gym work or his low BMI. He was a fine dude, but kind of immature and boyish. He was only 5’7. People treated him more like a 17 year old than a 20 year old. From the start I thought this was a mis-match.

Chelsea rung a bell. “Alright, welcome to the Gunner Event”. She re-explained the rules, including the diatribe to not being an asshole. She then requested each group to state their ground rules for each match. Ok, easy enough.

Enough sunlight peeked in through the windows to bathe the place in natural light, with the mat illuminated by sunlight. It was going to make for great viewing. I sat on one of the couches on the edge of the room and got comfortable.

Peter and Casey arrived at the center of the ring. Peter explained “We decide to have a strip match starting with two articles of clothing. And the couches are in play”. The room shifted. I felt the same shift I felt at the party where Greg kissed Chelsea’s feet; something primal happened. Peter and Casey stared at each other with matching intensity. Peter took his t-shirt to show loose but short black running shorts, ending about 2 inches up his knee. Casey preceded to completely one up him and removed her OPE shorts and yoga pants to adorn a black one piece racing bathing suit with the college’s logo. She looked stunning. All of her curves seemed to fit perfectly with the suit; light reflected off her suit to subtly draw attention to every curve.

The shook hands and then nervously got into the guard position. We were off! I was beside myself. My first live view of mixed wrestling, such a volatile gender dynamic, was off, and then I was about to participate!

Casey began to creep towards Peter as he began to bounce around. You could already tell his member already somewhat swollen, I thought he was done for.

Casey suddenly lunged for Peter, making a beeline for his torso. Peter dodged the charging Casey, and then was easily able to twist his arm into a headlock around Casey. The stood like this for a second, Peter standing tall with a crouched Casey in his arm, before Peter slowly tried to get to the ground. You could easily see that they had both trained individual submission moves, but were struggling with regular wrestling moves. Peter got to his knees, and Casey, in his clutch, followed. Then Peter made his move. In a swift motion, Peter threw his feet forward until they were on either side of Casey, then jumped onto her, his legs latching on to Casey’s stomach and immediately squeezing. The both went to the ground. It was a textbook guillotine. I was impressed with how studious Peter had been on technical moves. I was also a bit downtrodden- all those videos I had seen were completely staged! Guys really can crush it with not much expertise.

Peter and Casey shifted around a little bit with Casey trying to find any opening, but she was losing hope fast. Peter’s low BMI really helped him, his muscles and tendons bulged and looked much sharper than an average guy, the move looked painful. Casey tapped the mat three times and Peter let go. The crowd murmured a bit as the Committee kept to themselves.

As they got up, it was immediately apparent Peter had a massive boner. He tried to hide it but it was too late: “Gee Peter, your give me a couple of minutes and I think I’ll be able to help that situation that was against my thigh out”. It was game owner. Peter smiled nervously. The other competitors looked wide eye at each other. I glanced at Alana. She give me a devilish grin with her perfect skin and big olive green eyes. Goosebumps pulsed throughout my body as I rapidly got stiffer. I did not need her psychologically intimidating me already so I looked away.

Casey than slowly took off her black bathing suit to produce a tasteful red g-string, staring daggers at Peter the entire time. He was finished. He looked like a defender about to guard Lebron James, not being able to take his eyes away from the thing that was about to destroy him.

“Ok, I’m ready when you are” Casey softly said as she shifted to the center of the mat. She carried herself with an understated confidence that was driving me wild. They squared up and this time elected to both go for eachother shoulders. They were still staring at each other. Chelsea was right, this was full on battle to determine both physical and emotional dominance. It was fascinating. I looked around the room. It looked like the rest of the room had caught the wrestling bug too. Casey looked spectacular almost naked, her bare breasts were round and her nipples were hard. She was having fun too. Sweat began to gleam from her body. It was intoxicating. The amicable campus tour guide was nowhere to be seen; even with her charming face she looked determine to dominate Peter.

Suddenly Casey threw the two to the ground. Peter was obviously not expecting this and collapse like a folding chair, lying on his stomach. Casey went down on her side next to Peter. She immediately started to snake her own legs around his slender figure. She didn’t squeeze hard, which was surprising, but I then realized why. Her firm grip was able to immobilize Peter. He didn’t struggle much, maybe unaware of how dire of a situation he was in. Casey then rapidly took her leg from under Peter out and pivoted on top of Peter, who was still on his stomach. She immediately planted her feet next to Peter’s head and with hands still clasped, began to yank upward. It was a camel clutch. Casey then relaxed some as Peter started to resist some. His resistance was no match for Casey, who’s strong core seamlessly shifted her body weight to where Peter resisted. Casey scooted back a little until her butt was on the small of Peter’s back. Peter stared at one of the shapely calves just inches from his head. Casey then swept Peters arms behind him until her knees caught them: This was a full, classic camel clutch. Peter was aghast, he began to breathe heavily. You could tell his senses and emotions were completely overwhelmed. It would was a tied match if he tapped and he was already unraveling.

Casey wasn’t finished; she then began to chickenwing Peter’s elbows until his hands were bent into her, positioned right on her breasts. The room was silent except for Peter’s struggle and Casey’s lighter breath. “I want you to see how they feel Peter” she whispered, starting to pull his chin up. Peter remained stoic. Casey’s defined biceps began to protrude lightly. “I want you to see how they feel Peter” she whispered again, yanking Peter’s head up further. Peter began to massage them. He had a thousand mile stare. “Ok, good boy. Now I want you to keep on what you’re doing until I say so, and then I’ll let you give up”. It had taken Casey 5 minutes to change from an innocent college ambassador to a savage dominatrix, and she was already brilliant at it. Casey held the position while Peter struggled some, but his efforts were fruitless. Casey finally gave permission with a soft “Ok, you can give up”. Peter writhed in desperation. Casey decided to yank his head the highest it had been and started to rock back and forth some. Peter immediately slapped the mat.

Casey slowly let Peter down, sure to let him marinate in his failure. She bent down so that his hands were forced to cup her breasts for a little bit longer. Casey finally rolled off Peter and they began to get up. There was a silent, tacit understanding among the witnesses that they had just witnessed something remarkable. Chelsea broke the silence with a blunt “well we’re halfway through match one and you all look like you just witnessed both the birth of Christ and JFK getting shot. Welcome to the Event”. It was immediately evident what was on Peter’s mind: His boner looked unnaturally stiff and a quarter sized batch of precum had formed at the tip.

“You have to take your shorts off now” purred Casey, who still moved with the same understated confidence. Peter pulled them off to reveal a dampened grey cotton manthong. It was pretty skin tight and it complemented his skinny frame well. His member’s throb was impressive. Even as a straight male, I had watched enough porn to see he was at the larger end of the bell curve.

But it was no match for Casey and her silky red g-string. She was the showstopper.

It was hard to imagine how Peter could recoup from that. He was physically defeated and looked stunned, his arousal obviously starting to corrode his focus. Casey wasn’t too far off, with rock hard nipples. Peter had done his job. They squared up and this time when Casey threw Peter to the side, he was ready. They both fell on their side facing each other. Both of them interlocked thighs, and bear hugged each other. It was a mutual squeezing match. Peter, with his sharp muscles, was going to be difficult to go against. As they rolled, they both gyrated their hips, it was hypnotic to watch their fit midsections and muscles twist and turn. They both had a ulterior motive in place. Slowly, as he had a size advantage, he got to stay on top of her and slowly pried a leg from Casey’s own legs and swung it to her side. He then snaked his legs around her to form a grapevine. He wrangled her hands and spread them over her head. He slowly began to stretch her out, while keeping the rhythm in her hips. Casey took it with stride and looked to be enjoying it. Casey kept staring at Peter with the same confident grin while staring at him. I watched as Peter slowly shifted his position lower and lower. It was obvious he was guiding his dick closer to Casey’s pussy, but I thought it was a really bad idea. He was way over his head if he thought he was going to claim sexual supremacy here. Just keep the grapevine and wear her out! She will tap! Instead he remained seduced.

It was a trap. As Peter shifted, he lost his grip on Casey’s lower body, as well as positioned himself closer to her breasts. Casey had lulled him into weakly gripping her wrists. In one swift motion, she pulled her hands away and immediately pull him into her breasts. She then flexed out of his grip and kicked her legs out. She then twisted Peter and rolled him until he was on his back, still engulfed in her breasts. Although they weren’t very large, they still made it Peter much harder to breathe. Casey ended up with her legs to the side, she slowly snaked an arm around Peters head and began to apply a headlock, still deep in her breasts. She shifted further and grabbed his right arm and trapped it between her thighs. The sweat on the inside of her bulging muscles kept a tight grip. Meanwhile, her upper body shifted until Casey began to force a breast into Peter’s mouth. Casey tightened her grip one more time and Peter tapped. Casey softly muttered, “if you want to enjoy your dismissal from the challenge, you’ll want to suck it” as she shoved her hard, darkened nipple into Peter’s mouth. Peter did not budge. “Your loss, I was going to swallow” Casey softly said and she began to loosen her grip and roll off Peter. The fact that Casey was already planning a blowjob as her finishing move sent me into overdrive.

Peter made a valiant effort that fall but I thought that it was best he accept his demise. He rose with his breathing heavy and skin flush. He looked flustered and overwhelmed, like a kid that had just taken 3 final exams in a row. Casey got up radiantly with her muscles pumped with a sheen of sweat illuminating her lovely body. Everyone in the room was in desperate need of a cigarette.

“It needs to be off” said Casey, gesturing to the manthong. Peter silently stretched off his thong as his throbbing cock desperately tried to halt the action. His head was shiny from precum, and the member itself looked fully engorged, like a party balloon blown to tightly. He was close.

Casey and Peter squared off, this time Peter limply lunging at Casey. Casey easily dodged and was able to throw Peter to his stomach. Casey threw herself on top, stomach down too, and this time and began to constrict his head into a headlock from behind, while burrowing her legs under his midsection. She began to squeeze, but not too hard.

Peter struggled but did not tap. Casey then suddenly twisted their position again until both their back were facing the floor. Casey looked determined but free as Peter looked broken: Casey was in full control as her biceps bulged as she squeezed Peter’s head. Peter pawed at her grip with no results. Casey’s legs began to scissor Peter. Suddenly, Casey’s feet grabbed Peter’s cock and began to stroke. Peter began to moan. He was toast. “I was going to put you in my ass and give you the best blowjob you’ve ever had in your life” whispered Casey into Peter’s ear but still audible across the room, “but instead you were a bad boy, so now you’re going to choke helplessly while my feet do the job”. A footjob from Casey looked amazing, her feet looked soft and delicate as she made sure to curl her big toes around the cock so they could give extra stimulation to the head. Peter’s breathing quickened. He was close. Casey continued to whisper her triumph into his ear while he remained paralyzed in her grasp. Peter began to convulse, which made Casey tighten her grip. Peter then gasped as Casey’s feet coaxed out a load that surged two feed in the air. We remained transfixed as Peter heaved in both agony and ecstasy. As Peter began to come down to earth, Casey loosened but still maintained her grip.

They stayed in that position, catching their breath for a few minutes. We had no idea how to react so we remained silent. Finally, Chelsea broke the ice “Like we said, use your sexuality to your advantage” and some people let out nervous laughs. Casey gave one last round of humiliation and chirped “good match” as she kissed Peter on the cheek. Peter and Casey began to get up and clean themselves up, and Peter began to mop the mat so my match was clean.

“So just an FYI, usually the winner of each match is entitled to have the loser finish them off in however way they feel, but it’s too late now. Peter, how about you just finish that up while yall are showering”. “Sure” Peter nervously responded while gathering his clothes. He was shook. Casey looked towards the crowd and remarked “I can’t wait to see who’s next” and then followed Peter. Man, that understated confidence. What a killer.

I was about to throw up. That was the most stimulating, arousing, intimate, human thing I had ever witness. And I was next. I hadn’t even thought about what Bella may have up her sleeve. I began to size her up. She was wearing short running shorts, and I noticed how much more toned her legs were than Casey’s. Her ass looked bubblier and firmer too, but it was hard to tell. If Casey was a jack of all trades, then Bella was a lower body extraordinair. It was obvious she had trained hard. Her upper body was about the same as Casey’s with a touch more definition. Well shit. This was going to be tough.
We had a 10 minute grace period between our match, which started at 10:30. I looked at my friend Walker also in the tournament. We exchanged “Holy fucking shit” glances. Most of the room looked pretty off kilter, even Alana seemed preoccupied with something. It wasn’t an uncomfortable feeling in the room, just an intense feeling. I was abuzz. Time seemed to crawl by as the clock reached 10:30. Peter and Casey came back, looking somewhat refreshed. Someone asked Peter how he felt: “well, not that great but she wants to do a rematch so I’ll have redemption. I mean I was a shit ton of fun and a bit of a revelation. You’ll like it.” That was the answer I needed to hear.

I joined Bella in the mat. I was somewhat proud of my get up- a t-shirt and red basketball shorts that would reveal Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I thought I looked spectacular in those boxer briefs. I knew the eyes were on Bella but I was happy with how I looked. Then Bella took her shirt off and her running shorts. She revealed a charcoal grey swimsuit completely skin tight on her patterned with scales. She stretched to show the bathing suit was stretched in a way to enhance her butt shape: It looked spectacular. It was totally better than Casey’s, and Casey had a good butt! Her triangle string bikini also coaxed out what cleavage it could from her B-cups. Her nipples were peeking up a little after the last match. It was unfair. I was already intimidated by how good she looked. The charcoal was the perfect color choice with her smooth, tan skin. I could already see the outline of her powerful quads. “Um, I thought we were doing three articles of clothing” I spat out. “Hmmm, I wanted to change sorry for the short notice” coyly responded Bella. She was already acting like a brat and I couldn’t handle that for long.

We stared at each other. She had almond shaped, brown eyes and a face covered with freckles. She held an intense glare. I tried my hardest to shoot daggers toward her. I shook her hand, which was already sweaty with anticipation. This was going to be fun. I couldn’t wait to feel her body squirm in mine as I made her tap out. I retreated and she immediately charged…
To Be Continued.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to watoss For This Useful Post:
abcabcabcabcabc1, aknight93, axel1140, baller2242, BJJfootfan, bk13, Ced, Chadillac, clcc2222, crossedankles, Croushore, Cutebusterfan, D26, depraved, dirksneath, edge20902, elroy62, ennjay0381, ferocious, findway, fnchly9237, Frnord, Gojiralink, GuyIncognito, Hithere4858, jensmvf, jfbowers369, jgm4343, jims, JulianneMoore, Junkbucket, justbrowsing1462, Kitten, Lac, legant58, lucad, mez261uk, Michelle_G, mixfightor, mksample, Mliop, mr56975, msn0, musclead, nevermind_305, Newsooner, ohadkamma5, Om Kumar, orginelenaam, pacoloco10, parg02s, rassel4fun, sablebomb, salmon2o, saschito, scissorme2tight, Showboat, shulkjin, sjw2214, Sleeper hold dude, Smalpackage, snarkhunter, someone1024, spacey84, stickboy125, stron13, thumbie_21, time2windis, tjc18, Troof99, UwUMaster69, vicpalumbo, weiduke, whateversg, WrestlingVirgin, zaid-as
Old 15-May-18, 09:35
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Service Fraternity Sex Wrestling Tradition

Damn, it is going to be tough to top that fantastic Casey match, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Bella is going to completely dominate with her incredible legs and ass. I can't wait to read the continuation of this story, mate. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Old 15-May-18, 15:01
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Makings of GREATNESS!!! looking forward to some very fun domination stories from both sexes. I'm hoping our Male lead while no Hercules physically actually has a great hidden talent for sexual submission whether girls can't resist riding his face when dominating him physically in these bouts. Or if he gets his fingers or tongue to them his talent is too great and so his physical abilities might not make him the Gunner front runner but the sexual control he has is spades.
Old 17-May-18, 06:35
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Amazing, looking forward to more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 01:33
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I really hope this gets continued. One of my favorite starts to a story in a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-18, 05:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really hope this gets continued. One of my favorite starts to a story in a while.
had a few busy weeks, but second portion is in the works.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watoss For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 04:06
Last Achievements

[First- I appreciate the thanks and support. The first installment was riddled with spelling and grammar issues, as I finished it in a "fuck it, I gotta get this out on paper at some point" kick while drunk and stoned after a night out. I've proofread this a little more, making things a little more accurate and readable.]

I was caught off guard by Bella’s immediacy- she charged hard. She crashed into me and I took a few steps back. Fortunately, what she held in brashness she lacked in technique. Our inexperience was obvious, we both just grabbed what we could. She went for my shoulders while I just bear hugged her. I was happy to put her in it, she felt really good against my body, her tight swimsuit left no wrinkles and perfectly fitted her toned figure. I felt her hard nipples pressed against my abs. I’m sure she could feel my swelling dick below her belly button, but it didn’t matter. It felt human and primal, not awkward.

We remained standing in a struggle. I could feel her strong core contract in my grasp. I took the bearhug as a chance to feel her out muscularity for weak spots- she had none. Her arms were around my head at this point and had a surprising amount of influence over it. These fucking swimmers! First Casey and now Bella! Technically Bella was a surfer but it’s still the same motions right? with maybe a little more upper body strength and balance? They both had the same deal, except Bella put forth the effort to train, and felt bold enough about her physique to brag about it beforehand with the pictures! This was going to be tough.

Bella was breathing heavy. For how in shape she was, this wasn’t going well for her. Bella had a very feminine, high pitched cadence that soon made an appearance in her breaths. Her breaths became sighs and gasps. It was unbelievably hot. I was a sucker for voices like this. Once again, tough shit.

Suddenly, Bella jumped, pulling my head for support. She clasped her tan, powerful legs around my midsection. I grunted. She wasn’t squeezing yet, but she wasn’t letting go anytime soon. It felt amazingly intimate. I had been looking forward to a moment like this for years, and it was living up to the billing.

I eventually went down. Proving I was strong enough to have a 125 pound girl hang from me was a fun party trick but not a way to win a wrestling match. I lowered to my knees and she peeled off me and got down to the floor, facing me, maintaining her grip. As we separated, she grabbed my arms and kept them in check. Those surfer swimmer arms were not fucking around. She had a fine bicep and it started to flex some. I should of thought about my next move, but instead I looked down. I wanted to see her legs in action, and I was not disappointed. I was greeted with the same massive tan pillars of muscle she had sent me a selfie of. They were gorgeous, with her massive quads cloaked in beautiful natural tan skin sculpting out into bulging tendons and abductors near her crotch. I thought about maybe letting her out me in a scissor if I got up 2-0, I just wanted to know what it felt like.

I’m a dumbass. As I let my guard down, she shifted everything to the right and pulled me down with what felt like her legs alone. It was a very athletic move. She then used the momentum of me going down to catapult her on top of me. She took no time in flattening me into a schoolgirl pin. Yikes. She didn’t count, but was able to keep me down while she slowly creeped up her position on me. Soon her crotch was about 6 inches from my face. I could feel heat and wetness on my upper chest. She kept panting in the same high pitched sigh, she sounded like she was having a revelation too.

She abruptly clasped her legs against my head and swayed to the side. It was a classic headscissor. In a fit of major luck to me, she didn’t position me right, and I was still a solid 6-8 inches from her crotch. I wasn’t anywhere near her most intense leg muscles, instead much closer to her knees.. I got the best of both worlds, a headscissor I could both enjoy and escape from!. I looked up. Bella looked majestic, heaving with all of her abs and breast heaving up and down. I could make out the light imprint of her pussy in her swimsuit. I took a little longer to admire her body and my situation before a strong squeeze jolted back my focus. She was still strong, and it still hurt. It was time for me to go on the offensive.

I threw my body on top of hers, and repositioned us so she was on her back. It was a total flip in leverage. I pushed my arms against her upper thighs. They felt firm and strong, but not strong enough to make me tap. After a lot of resistance (and some hurt ears), I popped out of the hold. I had a plan. Bella was still on her stomach with me now on top of her. She started to get up, but it was too late. I quickly pivoted and jumped on her and put her in a headlock. I rolled, and her 125 pounds went with me until our backs were on the floor, similar to Casey’s finishing move. Bella was very strong but I still had the size advantage. I began to tighten my grip and clasped my legs against her lower abdomen and squeezed. I didn’t want bullshit. I wanted her to tap. I could feel her toned butt against my crotch, my dick perfectly fitting in between the cheeks. She was well aware of the interaction and started to grind as a last resort.

If anything, it made me stronger. The surge of adrenaline that followed her grinding coursed through my body. I squeezed with 100% power. She began to gag and quickly tapped. “Can’t wait to hear that sound on my dick later” I jabbed, loosening but still holding her in position. Wait a second, did I really just fucking say that?? I wanted to taunt her but didn’t expect a cocky outburst like to come from my psyche. Hopefully it wouldn’t backfire later. She gave me one more jostle with her hips and started to get up. She was in on the game too.

We both got to our feet and caught our breaths. “Take your top off” I ordered. I wanted to see the spoils of victory. She undid her top, revealing her cute, hardened breasts. and jumped around a bit. Her firm B cups barely bulged, foreshadowing their plump firmness. They looked amazing and I couldn’t wait to sneak a feel in at some point.

“So, here’s my first tip. Scissors like that are one of the most effective things in this tournament. But you can’t be shy. If his nose isn’t inside of you, then you can make a tighter headscissor. And he will tap. What better place to make a man tap than right at your pussy? Just my two cents” Chelsea announced. Come on. Of course she was going to be feeding women advice. It mean, it was good advice. Maybe I could utilize it.

Bella began to get on her knees, “can we start from here Tom”? I obliged and got on my knees. I was a fan of already getting on the ground. Bella was slightly sweaty and still panting a little from the last match. Her tight, tan body silhouetted against the sunlight was a sight. The charcoal bikini bottoms were working overtime to keep her cheeks in.

We shook hands then began to ponder our next move. We stared at each other. As we began to clasp shoulders. I tried to twist her to the side, but her low center of gravity kept her on her knees. Must be nice to have one of the most well formed lower bodies of the entire event. Only Alana’s compared. I glanced at Alana, who was sitting on a couch about 15 feet away from us. We caught eyes and she shot me another grin. I could not wait to wrestle her.

I was jolted out of my reverie by a hard charging Bella. She put all of her weight on me and suddenly pushed, using her massive quads for power. I tumbled down on my back and she followed on top of me. She kept her arms around me and pulled me into her breasts. On the lower end, she tried hard to put me in a grapevine- I knew I was toast if she caught a good grip so I struggled hard. She was able to occasionally catch one leg in something that completely immobilized it. Her bulging muscles contrasting with her silky tan skin felt amazing. But I was strong too, and I resisted hard. I was starting to frustrate her- I wasn’t the subservient dope on some of the videos she may have watched to learn techniques. The breast smother side of things, however, was more effective. Her breasts, while shapely and firm, were still only B cups and I was able to sneak sips of breath through. I tried to pull at her arms but I was completely futile, her powerful biceps kept me in her vice. It was uncomfortable, but I was really enjoying being intertwined with her.

Bella got sick of trying to tie down my legs and instead opted to use her tight grip on my upper body for leverage. While still holding me down in her breasts, she pivoted to the side, so that her legs were to the side as well. I didn’t know what she was doing, so I put my arm in between her legs thinking that it would give me more leverage. That was a major mistake. She immediately clamped down on my arm, rendering it immobile. She was squeezing at what felt like full intensity, and while I loved being encased by her beautiful tan muscles, it also hurt. She then released the hold on my head and sprang towards my other arm, pushing it down with both hands. She had me in a cross body pin. She had been studying.

“One” she began to count through her high pitched panting. Oh shit, she was pinning me! I had to do something. I was in no rush since pins took 20. I took a bearing of my surroundings. To my right, her legs were scissoring my arm. Her huge squads were bulging, and her shapely calves looked good near her crossed ankles. Her butt was huge and bubbly. Her abs and hips were right at eye level, with her breasts pinning my shoulder down. Those toned swimmer arms were fine at keeping my arm down, even though I thought I was stronger. “Two, three, four, five” she had been doing some counting while I had been looking. Crap. I tried to buck her up, to no use. I would have needed my core to lift a 125 human stuck to my upper body, and that was not happening. “Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven”. I was in trouble. She began to grind her hips on my right arm, which was positioned right next to her bikini bottom. It was hot and damp in there, and I could tell she was enjoying herself. The only thing I could think of was to distract her. As she grinded on my arm, I returned the favor and flexed it and matched her rhythm. Did I like being completely used for her pleasure? Not really, but from a physical aspect I enjoyed it very much. I was in a position to grab her ass so I began to massage it. I could spread my hand only over about a third of one of her taut cheeks. It was blissful. I remembered a girl I had dated for a while that was pretty, but had a small and flabby butt. I remember grabbing what felt like an entire cheek with one hand. This blew that out of the water. The Event had already rewired me- I was an assman now.

“Twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen” Losing a fall wasn’t the worst thing in the world I thought, especially with a handful of world class ass as consolation. Bella then took her right hand and in one swift motion navigated my basketball shorts and got a hand on my shaft. I was not expecting that. “Eighteen, nineteen, twenty” she counted as she began to stroke. My dick was already very hard and I moaned in surprise and pleasure as she jogged her hand up and down. This was unfair! All elements of what my normal endurance were thrown out the window- If she kept this up I would be cumming hard in 30 seconds. As she ended the count, she relaxed but kept the hold and kept a hand on my dick. She was in charge. “Not such a tough guy now, huh” she cockily said as she gave my dick a final squeeze. “I’ll finish him off in a few minutes” she said.

Fuck. I was jolted back to reality and began to panic. Bella was building a house in my psyche. Fuck. She slowly got up then helped me up as a show of both sportsmanship and dominance. I went ahead and took my basketball shorts off and revealed my favorite Calvin Klein briefs.

I didn’t look around the room. There were a few scattered oooohs and ahhhhs when Bella grabbed my dick but I decided not to entertain them. I didn’t dare look at Alana. We gathered ourselves then met on our knees at the center of the mat again.

A quick aside- I said that it wasn’t a mat, but a puzzle piece looking foam set up like Fight Pulse earlier in the story. But, “mat” is way easier to say than “foam puzzle piece set up”. When I say mat, that’s what I mean, to clear any confusion.

The momentum was on her side as I looked at her. We kept our intense glares, but now she sported a smirk. We shook hands and she immediately charged for me, and my midsection. Was she going for my cock to turn me on some more and weaken me sexually? No idea, but it was a bad move. As she charged low, I went high and maneuvered over her, and draped myself across her back, dodging her. Suddenly, I realized her head was mingling around my butt, looking towards my feet. I clamped down into a reverse headscissor. What a gift! My legs were no joke either. I took Chelsea’s advice and took one hand and grabbed Bella’s forehead. I had no intentions on being so violent, but I needed this fall. I jerked her head backward into my ass. I wish she was on the other side so she could see my toned ass in her face, but beggars can’t be choosers. I squeezed at 80% power and she grunted in pain, grabbing my thighs trying to pry them apart. No use. What a fucking gift. I had a perfect view of her powerful butt and legs. I guided my hands towards each butt cheek and kept weight there so she couldn’t buck. As she began to slow, I untied her bikini bottom and began to take it off. “Hey you can’t do that asshole” grunted Bella, her first adversarial words of the match. “Well you’re going to tap anyway!” I gloated out of her sight, and I began to massage her ass again. “I will never tap to this weak shit!” she said defiantly and gave a last stand, kicking her legs as much as she could. That was my cue. I squeezed as hard as she could. She screamed a little in her high pitched cadence and tapped. I relaxed my legs but began to sit up on her and scooted up to her ass, putting my dick between her now bare cheeks. Just the simple firmness and muscles of her gluted were able to grip my dick. I was winning but I knew her lower body was going to keep her in the match no matter what position I got her in. “That was fun, can’t wait for the next round!” I boomed. She threw me off in frustration.

We both got up and got on our knees for the next fall. We were both very “in the moment” and didn’t need much rest. I was drinking a vicious cocktail of deep arousal, lust, fear, and determination. Adrenaline coursed through my veins. It was the emotional equivalent of shotgunning a 4 loko and snorting meth and cocaine. I studied her now bare body: She brandished a freshly shaved pussy that was light pink against her tannish frame. There were no imperfections- no ingrown hairs, bumps, anything, just a smooth transition from delicate pussy lips to silky, thick, powerful tan thighs. “Wow, you’re really drooling over me” remarked Bella, obviously proud of herself. “You know, two days ago I hit 200 pounds for a squat. Can you do that?”

I thought about it for a second. I had squatted 255 a year and a half ago, but since had neglected serious, formal leg workouts. I’m sure my legs had atrophied a little from their perfect peak 18 months ago. “You ready to tap to these things? Tap to a girl that is stronger than you, that can squat more than you?” My breath shortened and I got lightheaded. She was searching for insecurities and found one of my largest on her first try. Yeah, right I’m going to tap. Fuck you, Bella. I only need one more fall, I’m about to end you. Indignation turned into rage steaming into me as we got to our knees and I charged for her brawny shoulders as hard as I could.

She was expecting me but was not prepared for the lust-fueled boost in my charge and I knocked her over. Bella landed under me. I tried to wrap my arms around her head and draw her into my chest. It would be a killer move… if I had breasts. But my pecs were nowhere near defined enough to have the same effect. Bella struggled but it was apparent she wasn’t tapping. She tried to bear hug me which felt more like a warm embrace. On the lower body end, she was able to maneuver her legs to scissor my pelvis, I could feel her warm pubic mound on my dick through my briefs. She still had a plan. We struggled for a minute or two- I was fine with staying in the position, I wanted to wear her out. But my complacently allowed her to slowly inch her way forward, until we were face to face. Then she smirked. “Watch this” she mused as she suddenly flexed her scissors, now on my lower abdomen.

Oh my god. The hype was real, for… everything really. Her legs. Bodyscissors. Scissors in general. Girls wrestling in general. It was then that my focus snapped into place, that this was real. Female physical superiority wasn’t just fancy acting in a section of clips 4 sale. It hurt like absolute fucking hell. My knee jerk reaction was to push off of her and sit up on my knees, where she easily kept up. I looked down. Everything was bulging, from her quads to her tendons connecting her legs with her pelvis, to the smaller muscles near her knees at my sides in perfect harmony to make me suffer. It hurt, but it was an intoxicating feeling, Bella grinding me down with her amazing thighs. But I had a match to win. Years of repressed sexual energy came out and powered me to the only solution I could think of- to stand up. I was hoping that would peel her off.

I slowly positioned myself to stand, then in a burst of my thighs, surged upward. I was standing, but to my dismay, Bella took it in stride. Bella simply used her abs to lift herself and and reattach her arms to a hug around my shoulders. It was amazing. It looked like something out of a fitness app ad, with a girl wrapping her legs around a punching bag and doing vertical sit ups. Instead, it was on me.

Bella pulled on my shoulders as she quickly jumped and repositioned herself upward, now her shoulders were level with my head. She reapplied her grip, including a headlock this time, while clamping down on my torso. I wasn’t going to last long in many departments- not only was the pain unbearable, but by pure luck my dick had found its way in the crevice between her cheeks. I needed to think quickly. Bella continued with her high pitched sighs as she looked over me, her hot breath on my shoulder.

I decided to get dirty. I dropped to my knees and slammed her to the ground. The force of the impact loosened her grip. “Fucking asshole! Chelsea said don’t be an asshole!” Bella was both focused and pissed now. She was right too! I was being an asshole! I tried to escape by crawling backwards and resetting the fall- bad bad mistake. Before I could clear her legs, Bella immediately clasped them and caught some of my head. It wasn’t a strong hold but it was too late. She then sat up, her 8 pack showing, and pulled my brown hair straight into her crotch. My head followed. She took Chelsea’s advice and pulled me until my nose was inside her. Then she clamped and squeezed. I honestly don’t remember what I was doing to prevent it because it was such a bang bang action. “Hey fuck yeah Bella! Fuck him up!!” I heard Casey yell from her chair. She was the first to break the barrier and actually actively cheer somebody.

When you’re in school and you learn about the Titanic sinking, they’ll always touch on the water pressure: How it was so hard to find because submersibles couldn’t withstand the awesome water pressure or something like that. 3 years later, that’s the only thing I can think of when I think of that headscissor. She wasn’t scissoring my neck, she had applied both thighs the the entirety of my head so I could barely see over her pubic mound facing her. Her thighs were incredible, muscular enough to obviously hurt but still feminine enough and with enough fat to form to my face. I couldn’t hear, as her thighs created an airtight seal on my ears. I really felt like I was underwater, my head outside the submersible experiencing the indescribable pressure of the deep sea. Bella smelled strong and feminine, and I was entranced by the primality of her odor.

I wasn’t going out without a fight. So of course, I tried to use my arms to separate some of the most powerful and impressive lower bodies of the event. I didn’t go far. Bella grabbed my arms and pulled them towards her, resting them on her breasts. She said something but I had no chance of hearing. I tapped her right breast to give up. Bella loosened her legs but didn’t let go. She pulled my hair some more to scissor my neck instead, so I could hear her. “Tom, if you ever slam me to the ground like that again, I will squeeze you so fucking hard you’ll need surgery.” She gave one more pulse through her godly thighs and then let me go. I scooted away while she still sat. If that wasn’t her hardest squeeze, I didn’t want to find out what was.

We got on our knees for the next fall. She was still mad but horny. When my nose entered her, she was plenty wet and her nipples poked out like pencil erasers. I had a plan, but it would take some acting. “Take your fancy underwear off, don’t be shy” mused Bella. Almost forgot. I snaked my Calvin Kleins off, showing my dick, still at full throttle.

I was not a man whore but any means, but I was pretty confident in my sexual prowess. I’d had a nice variety of long-ish relationships and short flings over college to keep my game up. I wasn’t a two pump chump. Down there, I was slightly longer than averaged and well proportioned, I didn’t have a huge shaft and a tiny head or anything like that. So, I apologize for being TMI in this regard, but in such a sexualized environment, everything needs context. Everything.

I began to wave my dick around. “Is this the best cock you’ve ever seen? Are you not entertained?” I began to jaw at Bella. I wanted to make her mad. “No that shit is small as hell”. We both know this wasn’t true. Bella wasn’t a good shit talker. “You’d be lucky to ever get dicked down by a guy like me. I can-” I was cut off by a charging Bella. “SHUT the FUCK UP” she screamed as she barrelled me down and buried me in her tits. I flopped onto my back as Bella sat on my stomach and tried to smother me with her tits, arms pulling my head inward, similar to a couple of falls ago. Her arms were just as hearty and strong as before, and it was hard to shift position. Meanwhile, her breasts pushed against my face and left me sneaking air. We struggled for a minute or two like this, vying for position. Bella had me pinned, but whenever she began to count I would easily raise a shoulder. She had a firm grip on me, but she didn’t have complete control.

Slowly, Bella was able to grab both of my arms and force them down as she began to sit up a little. She slowly began scooting forward. I got a perfect view- she was heaving, making her abs rise and fall. Her tits were firm and hard with not a touch of sagging. She was staring me in the eye with lust and focus, her freckles driving me insane. Those fucking freckles. How could something so cute be on the verge of dominating me? She continued to edge forward. It was getting harder to raise my shoulders when she began to count. Her legs began to snake around me and pressed against my cheeks. She was thinking about another headscissor. I could feel the heat from her crotch on my chin, about 5 inches away at this point. Bella in a swift motion raised my right arm then brought her leg forward, trapping my arm. She did the same for the other arm. It was a classic schoolgirl pin, and she was playing right into my trap.

Here came the moment of truth. Bella’s pussy was now two inches from my nose. If she wanted, she could just sway to the side and make me tap with another scissor. But hopefully I had gotten her riled up for her to want a dominating conclusion.

It worked. Bella scooted until she was almost sitting on my face, her pussy on my chin. She looked down on me. Everything looked amazing. It was a dominating position, words can put into justice when you look up at a girl through the space between her breasts and catch her beaming. I sat there for 10 seconds, soaking things in. She was on my throat, but I could breath. The adrenaline masked any pain it brought me. I smirked back.

“I’m still going to win this match” I sputtered between her thighs. “Oh yeah? You couldn’t take these things last time, you ready for round 2?” “Bring it bitch”. Enough fucking around. It was go time.

In one swift movement, I used all my force to suddenly shoot my arms outward, breaking her grip. I grabbed onto the small of her back and pulled. I contracted my abs to pull my core inward. Bella was tough to budge, but the plan worked, her pussy was now pressed against my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and got to work.

Bella gasped as I entered her.I got right to work, swirling my tongue around her clit. She loosened her grip on me and tried to buck me off, but it was too late. Her high pitch gave me an excellent barometer on how close she was to cumming. I had an excellent grip on her back and my mouth was fastened to her crotch. Wrestling was excellent foreplay and Bella was already excited. I flitted my tongue back and forth and Bella writhed in ecstasy, pulling and tussling my hair. She tasted salty from the exercise and a little sweet; it was a wonderful taste. She was losing focus. She tried to squeeze me into a headscissor, but whenever she did she would just engage her abductors and pull me closer, putting more pressure… and pleasure... on her. She tried to sway back and forth, but my arms kept her upright. In a last ditch effort, she spit on her hand, leaned back, and began to stroke my cock.

I was 90% done. This was my plan all along, to lure her into a position where she thought she could win but put her pussy near my mouth. The wildcard was simple sexuality: Guys are pretty straightforward, but many girls have different preferences on how they orgasm. I was taking a gamble, especially now that my time was limited. What if Bella didn’t like oral? Bella was an excellent stroker and knew the nuances to a handjob. I began to feel tingly and wondered if my plan was all for naught. I started to get caught up in the gorgeous thighs still wrapped around my head, and the surfer’s body with her cute breasts and great biceps looming over me. Casey had broken the ice and people were cheering us on, making it feel more “normal” instead of some supernatural event where everyone was quiet. I tried to think of nuns. I felt a sharp tug on my hair.

“hoooAAHHH! AH! Oh my gosh! AH! Fuck! Ahhhh!”! Bella almost choked me with how much she was pulling me in as she began to orgasm. Mission accomplished. I kept servicing her as her as her convulsions started to get less and less in intensity. A few guys, some buddies of mine began to clap. “Yeahhh Tom! Pussy eating is a fucking art man!!” Bella repositioned herself and began to catch her breath. “Fuck you” were her first words. “You totally knew I was going to try to crush you again didn’t you”. “Yeah, aren’t I smart?” I came back. She scowled as she began to edge off of me. I, still with a full load, wanted to wrestle more. “Hey, if you suck my dick and make me cum in one minute, I’ll give you a rematch!”. “You’re fucking on, jerk.” Bella crawled towards my dick, pulled her hair back, and took it in. Bella was skilled, although with how horny I was I would probably have called anyone “skilled” Bella cupped my balls as she circled her tongue around my head. I didn’t last long, and I grunted as Bella kept me in about mid-shaft deep and swallowed. She looked at her stopwatch. “46 seconds. Keep me posted” she said as she winked. The tension between us had evaporated and had reverted back to a playful college dynamic, with some kinky twists. We put our clothes back on. Bella, as per tradition, took a few minutes to wipe down the mat, then Chelsea directed us to a bathroom to wash up.

I was radiant. The hype was real. Not only did I get the closest I had ever felt to a woman in a primal manner, but I had beat her with shit on the line- with my tongue nonetheless. Rational thought began to stream back as I came back from the euphoria of Bella's blowjob.

“I’m really sorry about pulling your hair so violently, that was an asshole move” said Bella in the bathroom, feeling remorse. “I was just pissed you slammed me like that”. “Yeah, I’m sorry I slammed you. But other than that it was a really fun match. You trained a lot. You’re really fun and really, really hot to wrestle with Bella. I hope you’re serious about that rematch”. “I am serious”, Bella retorted. “That was a lot of fun, and you know you’re not too bad yourself there big guy” Bella said, tapping my ribs. “I feel sorry, and I’m completely jealous of any girl that has to deal with that tongue of yours,” Bella said as she bit her lip. “Glad you liked it, can’t wait to try it out again for our rematch!” I said, feeling myself. ‘Who said our rematch was going to be sexual? I just want to wrestle! I want to crush you. I’m pissed I never got to do the reverse headscissor thingie I saw, so, you know, I want another chance at that”. I stopped to think about a reverse with Bella. Then I said “I’m going to need practice for my next match, I’m ready when you’re ready”. “I’ll keep you posted” said Bella, as we shuffled out of the bathroom, somewhat cleaner.

I decided to stick around to watch a few more matches. I looked at the schedule. There were 8 more matches to go, so I might as well see how others react. I watched my friend Walker dominate Lizzie, an innocent seeming girl who ran on the university club cross country team. Lizzie never got comfortable, sporting plain black yoga pants and a sports bra, and Walker wiped the floor with her- headlock, headlock, headlock. Walker barely popped a chub as Lizzie limped around during the awkward match. They cleaned up and Walker said “damn dog, how did you struggle so hard?”

“Walk”.

“Yes Tom?”

“Look at Bella’s thighs. Now look at Lizzie’s.” Lizzie’s thighs looked like arms compared the Bella’s powerful build.

“I’m just giving you shit. We’re surviving to see the light of day, you know?”.

I watched some other matches and cheered the guys on- It was a front loaded docket for the girls, with 4 straight guys including me winning. I wasn’t expecting that to continue though: Looking through the schedule some great prospects still had to wrestle: Estelle was a curvy, thick redhead in theater just an inch shorter of me. She played golf? It wasn’t a sport conventionally connected to hot athletes but here she was, in a loose t-shirt and shorts looking hot as shit. She was incredibly outgoing and oozed charisma, outspoken and blunt, looking to find a career in broadway. Kindra was slender and petite, half Asian with silky black hair. She was a former gymnast and a yoga buff, with a limber frame and definition on her arms and legs. She currently worked as a personal trainer. And then there was Alana.

Estelle won. Her opponent, Eddie, was frail and cocky. My least favorite brother, he needed to be put into his place. Estelle breast smothered him twice and applied a killer bodyscissor in an 80s aerobics outfit. She looked good. Kindra also won, showing unexpected technical proficiency on her opponent Taylor, a nice but somewhat meek and feminine boy too shy to engage Kindra. She efficiently placed two armbars and a full nelson on an unaggressive Taylor.

For my mental health, I shouldn’t of touched Alana’s match with a 10 foot pole. But my intrigue was stronger than my resolve. Alana was facing Macon, one of the more stereotypical frat guys we had at OPE. He was a fine enough guy, but you could catch some whiffs of misogyny and pride off of him. I don’t think he really “got” what was going on, and that the guys who lost just weren’t masculine enough. If anyone was going to cry, it would be Macon this tournament against Alana, who every intrinsically “got” that she had a chance to be the Gunner. She had the look.

Both wrestlers began to strip. Macon, the proud frat boy he is, showed a green Southern Tide swimsuit with ducks embroidered on it. Then Alana began to strip… To Be Continued.

[These installments are taking forever to write- I'm a deliberate writer with attention to detail, a pretty lethal combination for time's sake. Expect maybe on a month? I hope? Anyway thanks for reading, take care yall.]

Last edited by watoss; 14-Jun-18 at 13:59.
Old 14-Jun-18, 09:06
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Mate, the level of detail and description in your stories are off the charts. No matter how long you take to write new installments for us, the result will be well worth the wait. Thank you so much for taking what was great about part one and making it even better. Truly amazing and enjoyable stuff.
Old 14-Jun-18, 10:21
Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24 Points: 3,308, Level: 24
Last Achievements

man, this is becoming a classic...
Old 15-Jun-18, 06:08
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Your very good, hope to see many, many more & if you have, would like to read them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:

Tags
college, fraternity, mixed wresting, sex fight