Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-18, 05:51
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Ultimate Surrender! For real !

LOTS of stuff happening now!

New evolved lesbian edition here: (=ultimate surrender)

Jasmeen Lefleur vs Cheyenne Jewel, winner fucks loser!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

trash talk from daisy ducati and Sam Solo (Very very good, cant wait for full match!!!)

Bloopers and Out takes from EV32 Tony "The Psycho" Orlando vs London River is loveable

Same as above but with some nudity…

+ one Picture of faceoff Miss Kara vs Jack friday

PS: Evolved fight no 32!!! Did they already got 32 shots/matches?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dlyw7TGU4AA3Py7.jpg (185.6 KB, 467 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-08-24-23h54m02s484.jpg (115.1 KB, 1461 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 13:57
Points: 3,397, Level: 24 Points: 3,397, Level: 24 Points: 3,397, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can anyone post the preview pics from the fights which have been released? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Sep-18, 22:13
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maronb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can anyone post the preview pics from the fights which have been released? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted some here:

and here is the lineup for 5 matches :-)

+
one new match uploaded today:

DaisyDucati VS SamSolo
MixedWrestling Winner Fucks Loser

daisy Ducati is a very experienced Wrestler. She is known for her strong legs that could snap a man's head off. This is why she has her nick name "Lethal Legs". Sam Solo did some wrestling in highschool but his experience isn't vast. He's significantly smaller and weaker than our beautiful Amazon today. Sam doesn't start out too well. He gets trapped in Daisy's Leg scissors and immediately feels her power. She crushes him so hard he can barely breath and from there things get worse. He is deemed useless for this match. Daisy owns him entirely. She puts him in gift-wraps and holds him with her legs as she controls him and make him submit himself with his own loser arm. The prize round is even more humiliation for this poor little weak man. Daisy owns him physically and sexually. She sits on him and makes him worship the bottoms of her dirty, sweaty feet. She puts him into doggy position, ass up/face down and she pegs his cute tight virgin ass. The loser is thrown down and made to worship the winners feet while she flexes her powerful muscles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EV10 LuxLivs vs JayWest.jpg (111.6 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg EV11_BrandiMae_Marcello.jpg (112.7 KB, 503 views)
File Type: jpg EV12 Miss Kara vsv Will Havox.jpg (173.0 KB, 436 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-01-22h53m23s062.jpg (99.8 KB, 470 views)
File Type: jpg EV9 Savannah Fox vs Shawn fox2.jpg (233.5 KB, 510 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 13:56
Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted some here:

and here is the lineup for 5 matches :-)

+
one new match uploaded today:

DaisyDucati VS SamSolo
MixedWrestling Winner Fucks Loser

daisy Ducati is a very experienced Wrestler. She is known for her strong legs that could snap a man's head off. This is why she has her nick name "Lethal Legs". Sam Solo did some wrestling in highschool but his experience isn't vast. He's significantly smaller and weaker than our beautiful Amazon today. Sam doesn't start out too well. He gets trapped in Daisy's Leg scissors and immediately feels her power. She crushes him so hard he can barely breath and from there things get worse. He is deemed useless for this match. Daisy owns him entirely. She puts him in gift-wraps and holds him with her legs as she controls him and make him submit himself with his own loser arm. The prize round is even more humiliation for this poor little weak man. Daisy owns him physically and sexually. She sits on him and makes him worship the bottoms of her dirty, sweaty feet. She puts him into doggy position, ass up/face down and she pegs his cute tight virgin ass. The loser is thrown down and made to worship the winners feet while she flexes her powerful muscles
Based on those screencaps of the head-to-head cards, I think Evolved Fights should standardize the way they take the photos for them. Same camera, same distance, same camera height, same photo cropping position. They're getting a weird mishmash of photo sizes that don't correspond with the fighters' actual heights compared to each other. Ends up looking less polished than it could.
The Following User Says Thank You to jizaboo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-18, 20:59
Last Achievements

Here is some more info about Evolved fight + lez edition:

I know I’ve posted before about my mixed wrestling project. While working on the mixed wrestling site….and after hearing that potentially Ultimate Surrender will not longer update ( at least I know I will no longer be involved with it) I knew there would be a market for a new high quality lesbian wrestling site. After dealing with the pain in the ass that is building an adult site. I don’t think I will invest into a stand alone site for the lesbian wrestling content. I will host it on clip stores and update about ever 2 weeks. Building a site from scratch is costly and frustrating on so many levels so I’m just not going to do that again.
I hope to launch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in September 2018.

For now, I have my first lesbian wrestling shoot up on wrestlingclips. It stars Cheyenne Jewel and Jasmeen Lefleur. I want to thank all of you who have contributed to the surveys I’ve been putting out. I have gotten some really outstanding feedback and I believe I have made a pretty unique and fun new sex fight format that is completely different than anything I’ve ever seen online. The Evolved Fights “Lesbian Edition” focuses on wrestling skill and sex fighting. It has a pretty simple scoring system that rewards good skilled wrestlers as well has good dirty sex fighters. So someone can be a great wrestler but if they aren’t being very sexual, their opponent can win. We have 3 people in the room who act as judges, myself and my camera crew. The three of us watch the match and decide who wins the round we just saw.

We evaluate techniques, such as effective Pinning with shoulders down, effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defense, Sexual aggression from the top or bottom position, number or submission successfully applied.

Evaluations shall be made in the order in which the techniques appear in above, giving the most weight in scoring to effective grappling, Shoulders down PINS, control of the wrestling area and effective sexual aggressiveness ( fingering, kissing, tribbing pussy licking) and defense ( not gettin fingered, not getting kissed, not being trib fucked and not being face sat and also reversing holds or getting out of submission attempts) These are all things that are pretty obvious to the viewers at home. There is not arbitrary point system where a ref hands out points for touching a boob for a set amount of time…its a very simple system…very easy to follow but I have a few more details listed below on how we judge each round.

Effective grappling is judged by considering the number of successful executions of legal sweeps or reversals. Examples of factors to consider are any position to mount position or side control, passing the guard to mount position, and the top position trapped in the guard being able to pin the shoulders and perform sexually aggressive moves on their opponent

Effective aggressiveness means moving forward and constantly looking for sexual aggressive attacks ( IE fingering, pussy licking, oral, penetration when applicable)

Effective defense means avoiding being taken down or reversed while countering with offensive attacks and defending sex points

The following objective scoring criteria shall be utilized by the judges when scoring a round:
a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round;
a round is to be scored as a 10-9 round when a contestant wins by a close margin, landing the greater number of effective Sex points, grappling and other maneuvers;
a round is to be scored as a 10-8 round when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by doing more sexually aggressive moves or grappling in a round.
a round is to be scored as a 10-7 round when a contestant totally dominates doing more sexually aggressive moves or grappling in a round.

If you are familiar at all with how boxing or MMA is judged, you will be familiar with how our matches are scored as well. simply put….If someone looks like they are a better sex fighter, then they will win the match. They must be aggressive sexually to win the round.

We have also made a new rule to keep things fun and sexy when we get uneven match ups where one wrestler simply keeps submitting the other inexperienced wrestler. We have 20 second penalties. Once a submission is successfully applied, the clock is stopped and the person to submitted her opponent gets 20 seconds to do anything sexual to her opponent. Because the clock is stopped, the judges can not take this sexual part into consideration towards the scoring of the round. However it is highly likely that the person getting the submissions is also dominating sexually while the clock is going so it is highly likely they will win the round anyway.

We loved this rule so much we are now implementing it into our mixed wrestling matches….so after the Bella vs Ruckus match that will upload at the end of 2018, you will see our new mats and our new rules on evolvedfights.com. As you can see…..we are already evolving. Keep the feed back and amazing suggestions coming gang however do not write me asking me for what will end up being a custom match. Please do not send me a breakdown of everything you want to see in one match…that’s a custom….send suggestions like “it would be cool if in the prize round the girls could do lift and carries”….thats an example of a great suggestion……but writing me which models you want to see and what positions using what toys and how you want close ups of belly buttons….well folx….that’s a custom….we can shoot that and charge you a fortune…but that will never ever see the light of day on the two 100% competitive wrestling sites I run.

without further ado, here are some sample photos and the trailer for the video
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 07:09
Last Achievements

Another great Evolved fight here.

It looks like Micky Mod.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-04-01h44m34s333.jpg (158.3 KB, 571 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-04-01h44m42s483.jpg (156.3 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-04-01h44m52s472.jpg (128.2 KB, 488 views)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-18, 21:22
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

I've bought some Evolved Fight video and I don't regret it. Exciting girls, real domination, no violence and offence. Like a play between odd lovers. In my personal opinion, the only aspect that need to be improved is ... wrestling! We all know that the most difficult thing for a mixed wrestling promoter - or film maker - is to find the right man, who really tries to win, not just do sex or be paid, and put him against a woman with equal possibility to win. Generally, strength against flexibility, aggressiveness against skill. Like the mixed with Viktoria, Denise, Ziggy, Racquel, Mistique etc. The Evolved Fights that I've watched remember me more the Flamingo videos - that weren't bad at all, performed very beautiful and talented girls - or some of Joan Wise.
My personal suggestion to Miss Ariel - I'm kneeling while I'm writing her beloved and adored name - is to change the rules: devoting the first round only to wrestling, not permitting sexual maneuvers that advantage more the girls (we men are frail and easy to be pray of excitement), and allow the harassment only from the second round. And - of course - to choose males less "politically correct", who give all without hurting our precious girls!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 19:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've bought some Evolved Fight video and I don't regret it.
wrestling! We all know that the most difficult thing for a mixed wrestling promoter - or film maker - is to find the right man, who really tries to And - of course - to choose males less "politically correct", who give all without hurting our precious girls!
Here is one man , Lance, who giving it all...

PS. It's Evolved match 31 !!!! love to see the other 30 … :-)

Charlotte Sartre is going to win your heart after you watch this match. She weights about 105lb when she is soaking wet and yet she is willing to take on an experience, powerful, muscular god like Lance Hart. Lance starts out going easy on this little girl. It appears he's trying to be nice and lets her get some pins or holds but as the match goes one we learn, he's just being a really big asshole and by letting her THiNK she's actually good. For Lance, this is just foreplay. He's like a cat playing with his mouse before the real attack starts. And when the attack starts, it is relentless. Lance pins this goth girl down, steals kisses from her, penetrates her and chokes her. After 3 hard fought rounds, Lance is the winner and this is the prize you've all been wishing for. Before launching, we put out a survey and asked you fine folks what kind of stuff you want to see in the prize round. Several of you wished to see cream pie with impregnation. Well, Lance is a mind reader because that is exactly what he wanted too. After putting his toy into submission after submission, he tells his victim exactly what he's going to do to her. He's going to pin her, hes going to fuck her and after he's had his fun, he is going to cum inside her and leave his seed in her so that he owns her and the baby he is going to put into her. Charlotte must worship his feet, licking the soles and sucking his toes. She is fucked good and hard until her eyes roll back in ecstasy. Once she is aroused enough, Lance knows she will be in the perfect condition for breeding. He fucks her good and hard and cums deep inside of her. Then is Lifts her up and carries her and his baby off the mat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h53m20s150.jpg (117.8 KB, 307 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h53m27s336.jpg (120.8 KB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h53m34s772.jpg (116.7 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h53m46s280.jpg (121.0 KB, 444 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h54m00s601.jpg (137.1 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h54m19s582.jpg (114.4 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h54m31s739.jpg (132.1 KB, 335 views)
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2018-09-07-18h54m41s816.jpg (129.9 KB, 580 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 23:43
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

I kinda' like that he got her face in his bare ass. Not sure if he did but it would a bit of a nice turn-around if he buried it in there for a good period of time.
Old 10-Sep-18, 15:00
Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24 Points: 3,373, Level: 24
Last Achievements

any chance of posting some pics like u did with kinktestshoots in a story form?
The Following User Says Thank You to bitch For This Useful Post: