Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-18, 01:55
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Default Maria and the beach

Maria was the youngest of our little group of friends but it didn’t bother me. I was dating this 18 years old latina girl that I have known the last month at a friend’s party. She was six years younger than me and from the first moment I thought that this age disparity could have been an obstacle for our relationship. On the other side I must admit that she attracted me a lot. Her little and flat belly drove me crazy as well as her ass and her sexy feminine voice. But overall I liked her, I liked her personality and her steely character, uneasy for her age.

That day we were with my group of friends, two girls and three guys. They knew Maria a little but there was not much feeling. She had confessed me that she felt uncomfortable with them because they treated her like a child. I don’t like such behavior so I had organized a day off at the sea all of us together, Maria included. Maybe knowing her better would have helped to improve their relations.

It was an hot summer and the scour smell of the Ocean filled our lungs as we arrived at the crowded beach. I was happy to stay with her and with my friends but she was hardly sharing this feeling. After an half hour of sunbathing and small talking I tried to engage her more in our discussion “Maria..ehm honey are you listening us?”. “No, sorry” she replied distracted, watching me from behind her sunglasses. She was wearing a black and white bikini swimsuit evenly matched with her tanned skin. “We were discussing about the changing gender roles and the fact that many men even today don’t accept the women’s independence”. “Yes it’s true” she answered after a few seconds “What is worse I think is that neither the men well instructed and educated, like you for instance, do not accept all the consequences of our independence and our new roles in the society”. I was intrigued “What do you mean? You are implying that there is a sexist hidden side in all of us?”. “Yes that was precisely my point Andrew. You want a fragile girl to protect, who needs you and that can feel herself like a princess. Let’s give a look to what is happening in the world. A man touches a girl’s ass and is convicted in jail. What if I touched a man’s ass? Nobody would care. This is an example of a sexist society”. “Yes, ok” I tried to reason with her “But a woman can be scared by a man and the opposite is hardly happening..”. “Why is that?” she asked, dry. Our friends were listening.

“Well I guess that It’s because we are physically stronger..”. She laughed. “See? This is what I was talking about. Are you stronger than me for example? We don’t know, you just presume to be stronger”. My female friends started to laughing “What?” she asked defiant, putting her glasses down. “Come on Maria!” answered one of my friend, a blonde sophomore named Clarisse. “You are a girl just accept it. I agree with you, we live in a chauvinistic society but unfortunately the physical strength is still on their side”. Maria was getting upset. “Really? I don’t believe that. I’m not scared of the men just because they have some different organs”. She looked at me “I want to prove it. I’m not scared for example to armwrestle a man like Andrew, but maybe he is the one scared between us!”. She was provoking me but I couldn’t help but smile “Maria I’m a guy older, heavier and quite taller then you. You can’t win an armwrestling challenge”. “Come on!”, my male friends were curious “Don’t be an asshole, give her a try!”.

I shook my head. I didn’t want to do that but I needed to demonstrate that I wasn’t so old fashioned. I accepted her challenge and went in position, rising my arm on the towel. I looked an evil fire on her eyes and she followed me on the sand, rising her arm. That was ridiculous, why was her embarrassing herself like that? My friends began the countdown “3,2,1..ok go!”. I hold my arm stationary, waiting for her pushing. As she began to push me I measured her strength: it was not bad at all. She was strong for being a girl. I charged a 50% of power in my muscle and she tried to resist. I increased moment after moment the strength in my arm and her hand started to fall down. I saw her red face and smiled. In a last effort I pushed on her arm with all my strength and her defense collapsed. She looked at me angry. “Good job! You are a really strong girl!” I tried to congratulate her but Maria didn’t answer. Instead she went on her knees. I sat on the towel, fixing the red swimsuit around my hips. I was ready to drop out the argument on the gender’s role but she surprised me insisting on it “You have not won yet!” she said. I looked at her astonished “What do you mean?”. “Maybe the men are usually stronger but as I said we don’t need you to defend our self and I still wanna prove it”. I looked at her wondering what he had in mind.
“Do you believe in your masculinity Andrew?” she asked me provocatively “Yes, of course..” I replied, “..and do you really believe in the gender parity?”. What the hell was she talking about? “Yes I do”, I answered in an unconvinced voice. “You have a chance to demonstrate it. Let’s try something that you would do with every your male friend. Wrestle me!”.

That was one of the craziest thing ever heard in my life. Ok, the idea of touching her body and submit her might have been arousing but I scarcely knew Maria after a month and I didn’t want to end our relationship embarrassing her in a wrestling match. Also I didn’t want to hurt her in any way. She read my mind “I don’t want to hurt you and you don’t want to hurt me. That’s fine. It won’t happen. If you win I will be happy for you and very proud for the chance of a true competition with a strong man”.

I puffed. Maybe she was convincing me. Maybe wrestling her I would have scored some more point in her esteem. Why not? She was quite brave. What girl would challenge an older guy to wrestling in front of his friends? She wasn’t afraid of the consequences, probably hoping that I was about to go easy on her. I accepted the challenge and we went on our knees. Our friends formed a little circle around us. How could I submit Maria without humiliating her dignity? I had to made up something. I waited for her attack like before. She didn’t disappoint and tried to grab my arm tentatively. I fought back and pushed her slender body trying to knock her down.

I expected Maria to counter me, instead she slid on my right side and caught my head under her arm. After that she put her weight on me, tilting my whole body on the left side. I was surprised by her strong determination and aggressiveness. I needed to react, hurting her a little if necessary. Rotating my waist I tossed her on the sand and she lost her headscrissor on me. It was the time to finish her off. I tried to sit on her belly but she blocked me closing her tights and scrissoring my midsection. I felt a little pain but it was bearable. Her legs were preventing me to do any move so I had to rip them off. I chose to use my brute strength and after a brief but intense struggle between her legs and my muscles I succeeded to opening her guard.

I looked her eyes widening, surprised. Thinking that my fight with this 18 years old girl had lasted enough I kept her ankles and bent them toward her chest. I rose up and looked my friends who were just to intervene to stop me, but surprisingly for all of us she didn’t give up. I bent her legs more forward asking her to submit. She wasn’t groaning nor showing any sign of pain and I was getting nervous. Unexpectedly with a flip she writhed her body and got freed her legs from my grip.
I jumped on wanting to recatch her somehow, when all of sudden I lost the support of my knee. I don’t know how but she had managed to drop it down. I ruined forward with the face in the sand. Soon I sensed Maria on me. She leaped on my shoulders and then sat on my head, closing her tights around my neck. At the same time she took my left arm, rising it up to immobilize my upper body completely. I wasn’t seeing anything except the sandbox, my faced buried by her weight. I heard her voice giggling “I’m a gymnast, idiot! What were you doing?”. I tried to warn her to let me go immediately but what I made was a disarticulated sound which filled a lot of sand in my mouth. I couldn’t believe what was happening. This little girl was beating me in front of my friends. My ears captured another muffled sound, like a girl laughing “Look to that couple! Over there! She is making him eat the sand!”. I started panicking.

Gathering all my strength and my only free arm I rolled to get her off me. Unfortunately she was expecting this move. We rolled together but I felt in the meantime her legs closing on my arms. I landed on my back. Looking up I saw her face smiling satisfied. My arms were hold down by her crossed tights. I tried to get free but I had used my arms a lot struggling against her. Besides all the leverages were on her side and her athletic tights were really strong. I couldn’t move, just watch the sky. My head was resting on her bikini’s slip.

From this dominant position she gave me some weak slaps on the cheeks. I looked around moving my sight as far as I could: there were 5 or 6 strangers that were watching us: men and women, all of them with a smile depicted on their face. I looked to my friends, they had a shocked and horrified expression. Eventually I looked up to Maria as she began talking “You know, I believed that you would have defeated me in one snap. After all you indeed are a big and strong guy. Instead I’ve dominated you. Just surrender in front of all this people and I will free you instantly..”. I couldn’t do that. It was too much. Admitting my defeat in front of my friends, a lot of strangers and last but not least to the girl that I was dating was unacceptable. I renewed my struggles. My resistance was irritating and at the same time amusing her “Andrew just admit that a younger girl has kicked your ass. It has already happened, just accept it”. Her voice was not angry or tough but almost maternal.

I was wiggling on the left and the right like a crazy man. “Give him a lesson!” shouted a woman from the small crowd. She nodded her head and did something that pissed me off. She took my defenseless nipples between her nails and squeezed them with all her force. My impulse was to scream out and I was barely able to just emit a strange sound from my throat. It was like a nightmare, she was emasculating me in public. In a desperate attempt I chose to try my last chance, lifting my legs to catch her head between them. Her tights under my armpits were a good holding point to contract my stomach and jump my feet high enough to attempt my move. As I launched my legs backwards I understood immediately that I had not caught her off guard. Her hands fenced off her head and then quickly caught my ankles in order to bend them close to my chest. I wasn’t ready for the pain that exploded in my body as she bent my tights downward. The muscles under my legs were screaming as much as my back. I was in an humiliating position. My ass was up, exposed on the air to the watching of the people around us. I blushed, admitting my complete defeat “Please stop Maria..I give! I give! You won. Let me go now!”. Mercifully hearing these words she released my legs and my arms.

As I tried to seat though I saw suddenly her ass before my eyes. She was sitting her big ass on my face! I couldn’t believe it. The people was laughing and I saw many of them looking for their phones. I couldn’t feel the blood in my mishandled arms and legs and was enabled to fight back. “Maria..” I begged with my face compressed by her weight on the ground “Stop..don’t do that..you are embarrassing me!”. Probably she realized what she was doing because she stood up immediately. I sat up, dizzy, realizing my situation. Feeling my eyes weeping I got up without observing the people around me and walked to the restroom. I needed some time to think and calm down. Maria ran on my side “Andrew wait! Where are you going?”. I reached the toilet and tried to close the door but she opened it walking in “What do you want??” I asked her with a sharp voice, some tears rolling on my face. Ten minutes before I was a man and now I was like a child. She was upset for my behavior. Rising her hand she closed her fingers on my throat, pushing me on the wall. I started chocking but she fortunately relaxed her grip a little.

“Listen” she said me getting closer “I’ll tell you what we are doing: we are going together back to your friends, explaining them that you have lost on purpose and we were just acting to give them a show, all right?”. I was thinking. It would have worked probably “If they don’t believe us we can staged another wrestling match and I’m going to lose this one, ok?”. I nodded my head, more relaxed. She smiled. “Now big boy” she kept saying, getting even closer to my naked chest and face “You must know that I like you. You are a smart and gentle man and I don’t think that our age gap will be a problem for us”. I was astonished, she was settling everything. Maria kissed my chest and sneaked her free hand in my swimsuit, touching the boner that had grown in the last seconds. I tried to say something but failed. She kissed me on the lips and then stared my eyes, starting to jerking me off “I don’t mind to acknowledge your masculinity outside there but we both know the truth of our relationship, right?” she asked. I could only whisper a low “Yes..” before my body startled. She gave me a last smile and then walked out the bath.
From that day I became prisoner of this sexy and dominant girl in love with me.

Last edited by John3; 21-Mar-18 at 12:53.
Old 21-Mar-18, 13:17
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Maria and the beach

Nicely done!
Good setup and great dialog. Thanks!
Old 21-Mar-18, 18:28
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Last Achievements

wow great story , thank you very much
Please write more parts of it , I'm really enjoying your stories
Old 23-Mar-18, 02:02
Last Achievements

Thank you mates! I hope that reading these stories might be for you as much enjoyable as is for me writing them.
Old 24-Mar-18, 14:11
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Sure we enjoying your stories , thank you
Are you planning to write another chapters for this story
Old 24-Mar-18, 17:06
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Amazing story...yes,please continue
Old 30-Mar-18, 18:27
Last Achievements

Maria and the bully

After that summer I got engaged with Maria. I didn’t regret the choice, she was smart, witty and beautiful. I loved her smile and her tanned body, the ass solid but quite big for a gymnast, the short nails and the sensual voice. We had a normal relationship in public, but in private was another story. She was sweet the most of the times but on occasion, especially in intimate situations, she displayed an hidden aggressive and dominant side. Since I loved her I didn’t mind as much. I let her do whatever she whished though wondering in my mind what if I had tried to contrast her somehow. This thought found an answer in another hot day of the following September.

It was Sunday afternoon and I was in the gym of our campus, playing basket with three college mates. I was quite good at playing sports, basket and tennis particularly, and standing 1.80 cm the height advantage that day was on my side. In fact the other players were all shorter than me. Two of them were good guys that I barely knew but the other one was one of the best assholes of our college. His name was David. He came from a wealthy family where nobody took the care of teaching him the basic manners. He behaved with all of us showing a sense of superiority, surrounding himself with some idiot friend who acted accordingly. To confirm his brash attitude in that moment David was the only one playing shirtless, probably to show off his body, which actually was in shape but nothing exceptional.

I was unsurprisingly the best player in the field that afternoon and David had already tried to push me on the ground, unable to catch the ball properly. I had pretended to not see his gesture and the game went on. Unfortunately when he shoved me on the ribs, hurting me again, I could not pretend nothing happened anymore. I stopped the game and confronted him immediately “David what game are you playing to?” I asked angry. He smirked “Sorry I’ve been taught to play tough but I forgot that is plenty of sissies in this campus”. Hearing that I felt the blood flowing in my head “Probably you have been taught to cheat when you are losing chicken, just follow the rules, ok?”. His face became red for the rage “Who is the chicken, wimp? Who are you? How dare you to speak me like this?”. I laughed “Do me a favor David if you don’t mind. Put on your shirt and show some decency here because we are not playing in your backyard. And now play following the rules!”.

I was ready for a possible reaction but honestly I didn’t see his punch coming on my abs. He punched me cold in the stomach and the air left immediately my lungs. My head bent forward and he jumped on me, surrounding my neck with his left arm and pushing me on the ground. We fell together on the floor. I had been caught by surprise and his blow had weaken me. I tried to wrestle him back but he was as much strong as I was and bigger. After a few instants his superior weight prevailed, keeping me on the ground. He was heavier and now on top of me, with a grim on the face and the short golden hair unkempt for the brawl. He rose his right fist threatening my face “Now what, sissy boy? I have to smash your..” his sentence was cut in half as a kick stomped on his back. He got off me and stood up surprised. From my laying position I saw Maria behind him that was death staring him. She was wearing blue jeans and a purple tank top that said “Not so nice” in white letters. David was confused “Who is this young girl? Your sister?” he asked smiling. She walked closer to him. He was a big dude but not so much taller than her, maybe 7 or 8 cm. She was still staring at him defiant. He crossed his arms on his hairless chest, speaking “I’m sorry that I had to kick your brother’s ass, not take it personally”. “Apologize to him immediately” she swished furious. He shook his head “I don’t think so. Better for him if you take your bother out of my sight asap”. “He’s my boyfriend not my brother, you cunt!” she replied cool.

David slowly changed his face ready to laugh at me but she reacted early, pushing him back backward. He looked at her angry “Don’t do that girl! Calm down..”. She pushed him with her arms once again. “Listen” he started talking “Calm down and don’t hit me again”. Her answer was to slap his face. He was becoming angrier and angrier “Your last warning, keep your arms down little girl!”. As she rose his hand to slap him again David charged at her, sweeping her leg and taking Maria on the ground. He tried to press her on the floor but she placed her legs between them, trying to push him back. Her legs must have been very strong because David lost his momentum and after some seconds gave up his assault. She pushed up and took his head under her left elbow, trying to reverse their positions. All of that happened too quickly for me to intervene. I changed my position sitting, uncertain on what to do and how to stop them. They were rolling on the ground. David came on top a couple of times, his white bare upper body lit red to the sunset that was coming from the glass ceiling. The little Maria was always able to reverse their positions, closing her tights on his midsection and twirling her long black hair in the air when she rolled over him. She was fighintg back effectively, even if he was really bigger. I watched the face of the other two guys. They were astonished and even more confused than me. Focusing again my attention to the fight that was taking place on the wood floor I saw that David had lost the grip over my girlfriend’s hips. She was free now while the guy was regaining a standing position. In a quick move Maria lunged forward on him, leaning his hand against his chest and preventing him to move using her weight. After that she surprised us flipping around on her feet and smashing hardly her knee on his cheek. I heard the other guys whistle but I couldn’t help but to keep my eyes stared on what was happening. Maria had kicked him hard on the face and David was dazed. He tried to escape on his hands but she sat on him while he was stick oh his side, one of his arms on the floor and the other free. She jumped and straddled him in a dominant position: her legs were closed around his midsection, the right against his abs and the left on his back. I had never seen her like that, she was mad. Rising her fist she started to punch the poor David on his blonde head, again and again, squeezening her tights on his body to keep him firm and prevent him to breathing free. He tried to protect his head with his one free hand but with little success. Maria was punching him merciless, the white bra now visible under her purple shirt. The fit and naked upper body of the guy under her was trying to escape the girl's fury, like a fish in a fishing net. Still in shock I realized that he was whining something. She stopped her massacre and we all understood that he was begging her “Please..stop..it’s enough..please stop..please please..” he was mumbling. Maria relaxed her expression, breathing deeply “Say that you are sorry” she commanded. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry”, he repeated. “Not say that to me but to Andrew” she corrected him. David looked at me from his vulnerable position but didn’t say anything. “Come on..” Maria encouraged him with a sweeter voice “You can do that. Apologize”.

He was too proud probably to do it, because he turned his face and rose once again his only free hand to defend his face and head from her punishment. My girlfriend shook her head like for a baby’s whim and let him go for a moment. David turned on his back, breathing. She sat again on his chest in a classic schoolgirl pin. “Andrew come here!” she called me. I got closer to them, deeply ashamed. I must confess that during their scuffle I had silently cheered him all the time. She was supposed to lose, allowing me to intervene. The result of that situation was instead that my little girlfriend had just saved my ass. Now I was a guy that couldn’t defend himself and was ready to call his teenager girl for help. I was feeling the same panic of that day on the beach. As I walked near them she talked me again “Andrew let’s remove the shoes of this boy. Take them”. He became as purple as her shirt and stared her face scared. I took both his shoes as she commanded. She looked down one last time to the arrogant guy that she had just defeated and humiliated in front of his mates “If you want your shoes back you have to apologize to Andrew. Let us know what is your choice”. She stood up, took the shoes from my hand and put them in her gym bag. “Please..don’t do that..please..” David was pleading her “What am I supposed to say? How can I walk in socks to my room now? Everybody will see me..please..”. “Thank me because I have taken your shoes and not your pants. Now stay silent until we left this place” she replied. I saw the tears in his eyes. The great David, the proud and superior guy wasn’t there anymore. I knew that he was a coward like all the bullies and Maria had revelead his real face and wrecked his confidence in just few minutes.

Maria took my hand and lovely walked me to the exit. We reached the corridor of the gym and than the next corner. The people was laughing and talking around us, unaware on what had just happened. I had kept my discomfort in my mind until that moment but suddenly I exploded. I freed my hand and looked at her angry. She was surprised “Andrew what’s the problem? What are you doing?”. “No Maria what are YOU doing? Why are you here? In my college?? In MY college? To make me ridiculous in front of everyone?”. I had almost shout. She was thinking and slowly understanding what I was thinking. Apparently she didn’t share my point of view because suddenly changed her lovely face and walked toward me aggressively. Inadvertently I retreated from her and touched the wall behind me with my back. The people was still walking and chatting around us, they were not giving us attention. “Little piece of shit..” she started talking low voice “I have just saved your ass and you dare to treat me like that?”. She moved her face an inch closer to mine. I felt the chills in my body, my mouth dry.

Maria was shorter than me and her brown eyes were staring mine from the bottom but there was a little doubt that she was in charge. “You know..” she continued “I could land you on the ground, grapple with you and destroy your reputation in front of everyone kicking your ass. I could do it just right now”. Saying that she sneaked her hands under my shirt, exploring my body and upper chest, her fingers sliding on my bare skin. I was scared and excited, unable to say a single word. She slowly brought her hand under my head pulling my head closer and whispering in my hear “I’ll spare you only if you kiss me. I want a real kiss full of passion. Everybody must know that this teenager girl is your girlfriend. Just try to refuse honey and you’ll see. Try to resist me, I challenge you”. She sealed her sentence sucking and then biting my lobe. I let go a little scream, like a girl. I had no choice, fighting this hot latina was out of discussion, only thinking to resist her was getting me goose bumps. I followed her demand and kissed her deeply on the mouth but, once again, in our tongue fight she won the battle. After the kiss she touched gently the boner in my gym pants “The people is going to laugh to you anyway watching this..”, “No..” I tried to stop her embarrassed, but she widen suddenly the distance between us. Everybody could now see my erection. She threw me a lovely kiss and walked away.

Last edited by John3; 31-Mar-18 at 08:53.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, mixed battles, teen girl, wresling