Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-19, 11:46
Points: 1,367, Level: 14 Points: 1,367, Level: 14 Points: 1,367, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kolina (Charlotte) reviews

I just had a session recently with Kolina. I can honestly say she looks even better in person. Very beautiful, thick (in a good way), and every bit 5'7". She is very energetic and you can tell she enjoys what she does. If you want to be smothered, you probably picked the right person!
Old 25-Mar-19, 21:49
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It depends a lot on what the fair rules are. In my sessions, I specifically exclude biting, eye gouging, and ball busting, for example. Other men may want a woman to kick them in the balls. Not me. I allow knockouts if the female prevails. Other participants may view that as a red line for them. How about spanking? How much is too much, how much is not enough?

In my case, I encourage the girls to ignore all of my submissions, and to keep on pressing their wrestling dominance toward an extreme. Except in fixed rate matches, the prize structure is set up that way.

If a fellow wants the woman to quickly release him whenever he taps, he should make that clear to her during the setup for the match. If she doesn’t want to agree to that, then she should decline the wrestling. Nobody should be committing an assault against that person’s will. For those of us with a little more taste for danger though, allowing opponents to go too far is that major spice that makes the dish more delicious. I don’t really know what’s going to happen when I set up my sessions this way. Sometimes the match is not very challenging anyways, but other times….

In this snippet, the females wrestling against me decided to spurn my cries of desperation, and keep punishing me anyways.
To quote a portion of the Eric Stanton story, Let’s Pin Teddy, “Donna laughed at his pleas. When he tried to shake her off, she stayed where she was and enjoyed the ride. The more he bounced, the better she liked it. She slammed herself down on him until he stopped bucking.” Earlier in this clip, the bigger girl rests her hands on the blonde’s thighs, which were tight around my head at the time. “Hard legs, man,” she says. “Damn. Your legs are so strong.” This portion is not a reverse head scissors segment, although I have had plenty of occasions when I got into trouble in those too.

I don’t really know how Kolina might do, but I think I might try and see. Meanwhile, if any of you fellows on this Mixed Wrestling Forum would like to see me in a match against your favorite local gal, touch base with me on the details. It would be okay for you to videotape for your personal use only. I like the professional session girls, but homegrown talent can be among some of the best.

As always, please do not repost these pictures anywhere.

Hey who is the girls that you are wresting hope they join the sessiongirl list
The Following User Says Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-19, 03:17
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

In this snippet, the females wrestling against me decided to spurn my cries of desperation, and keep punishing me anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey who is the girls that you are wresting hope they join the sessiongirl list
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , sorry for the delay in publicly responding.
Those particular two girls were fantastic, individually, and both together.
Neither one is now active in session wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 12:22
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

For anyone interested, Kolina now has a twitter and new instagram account
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 13-Nov-19 at 15:38.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesit, fantastic, kolina, scissors, session review, smother