Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-18, 04:06
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Little Sister Left In Charge

I sighed as I sat on the couch, knowing what was awaiting me this weekend. You wouldn't expect me to be this embarassed. I'm a fairly attractive guy, 18 years old, 6'3, dirty blond hair. I'm athletic, have the honor of being the best heavyweight wrestler at any school I meet with. I make straight A's in high school, even my AP classes, and I have a pretty free ride to college tomorrow. The big problem is my family.

My mom was exiting the door, looking absolutely imposing at 6'6 in those colossal heels she loved to wear, her blond hair in a ponytail and blue eyes covered in thick rimmed glasses as her busines casual clothes did nothing to hide her.

"That's a nice outfit" she said as she adjusted her glasses, pointing at my tight T-shirt and skinny jeans. She bought them for me, of course, I usually like more loose and bright clothing but she thought I looked handsome in them and threatened to spank me right there if I didn't lave in them That's my mom for you, she love to..motivate me like that.

She approaches me slowly as she clears her throat, perfect as ever before looking me in the eye. "Well, Diane will be in charge this weekend. I expect you to be on your best behavior"

I had a hard time hearing that. well with not freaking out when I heard it. I stared down at the carpet and said OK, before she walked up to me and raised my head, making me say "I'll be good" while looking her in the eyes.

Mom always gave Diane preferential treatment, sometimes I have a hard time blaming her. The girl is popular, ambitious, and a prodigy at everything she tries. Still, it would be nice if sometims she stepped in to stop Diane a bit.

Mom called out "Dieane!" to the basemen of our upscale home, and in a moment I heard thepitter patter of tiny feet. in what seemed like seconds she burst through the door and jumped into mom's arms, the two kissing on the lips.

"Tiny" may not be the best word to describe Diane. I mean she was physically small at 5'3 (well, not for her age, but she is my mom's daughter...) but her muscles popped with incredible definition, and she made no secret about this. She was wearing a blue sports bra and matching lycra shorts, along with some wristbands and a sweatband when she jumped on mom. She had obviously been working out pretty hard, she was absolutely coated in fluid, the smell pretty obvious to anyone in the room.

Mom held Diane so lovingly as she purred in her ear "Now, I know Ive had you look after Daniel on afternoons before, bu are you sure you can babysit him for the whole weekend?"

My mom just called her my babysitter! in front of me, like I wasn't even there!

"Of course, mother. I've been able to handle him for quite some time!" she said before kissing my mom again.

She was set down on the floor 'well alright, your sweat is getting all over my nice clothes!" mom said before walking to me while looking over her shoulder at Diane "will you take good care of him"she said as she patted both my shoulders

"I'll make sure not to put him in the hospital. Unless he really earned it" my sister responded. My mom laughed heavily at that before grabbing me under the armpits and lifting me up, she put me in a bear hug and tightened it until I yelped, at which point she loosened it and let me back on the couch.

"Well, be good" she said with a smile as she sauntered out the door, her heels klaking as my sister looked at me and gave the smile.

Diane would often look at me with a very specific, smug smile when she was about to do something mean. The first time I remmeber her using it, she was 9 and I was fifteen. I was an athlete back then, but not AS into weight training, mom made us ar wrestle. She gave me that look right before slamming my arm into the table.

Her lips were a bit plumper now, think she may have been wearing some light make-up, and she had a pink streak in her perfect blond hair. But she looked very much the same as she always did

"So, baby brother" she said with that smile 'What plans do you have for the day?"

"Don't call me that, I'm a legal adult while yoru an adolescent"

"Really?" Diane said smugly, rubbing her chin. her arms popped with muscle, the vascularity bvious from her workout. I wish I could ever be that defined, and I certainly wished to have that kind of mass at twelve (I was a bit of a skinny kid), but her biceps were still huge. Barely over 13" biceps at maximum flex and she loved to show them off.

"But if I'm an adolescent, and your an adult...why did mom leave me in charge here?"

I looked down "She didn't...she was just saying if there was an emergency or something...your not really in charge!"

Dian laughed, it must have been practiced judging by how incredibly graceful and feminine it was, despite being deep and from the bell. her abs, which looked like they were cut an inch deep each, rolled with each laugh as she clutched her belly

"We can see about that" she said as she walked to a cabinet and pulled her phone from teh charger "I could give ehr a call right now, see if she agrees with you. Maybe even have her drive back and explain things in person. That could be fun, couldn't it?"

Suddenly I felt a great fear...I rmemeber how hard mom would always punish me for saying anything disparaging to my sister. I gulped at the threat as I looked down "No...you don't need to do that"

"Why? its really no trouble" she replied with a joyous malice "I could just call her up and we'd see who sh really wants to be in charge"

"No" I said, feeling msyelf loosing already, I looked her in the eyes angrilly "You are. she left you in charge"

"Yay!" she said before breaking into a sprint and tackling me with a hug, making sure that my face got shoved into her sweaty armpit the way she grabbed me, holding me incredibly tightly "Glad we can agree on who's in charge, baby brothr" she said before releasing me. I gasped for air as she gave me a wet kiss on the cheek "So, baby bro...what do you want to do tonight?"

"I have homework" I said I mean, it was technically true, I was pretty caught up but I did have some stuff do at some point the following week. And a Friday night doing calc and Eglish seemed way better than whatever she had in store for me.

"Hmm, alright. But after your finished...we get to have some fun, yeah? maybe you could even make me some dinner?" she said before falling backward, tumbling perfectly onto her back and elbows as she shoved her feet in my face "Or you could give me a foot rub! I really need one!"

The scent of her feet was absolutely overpowering as her pink toenails trailed right under my nose. I recoiled a bit bjut she kept up with me, even grabbing my nose between her toes "Flinching, eh?" she said before lightly slapping my face twice with her other foot 'next time you won't get off so easily"

"Yes...of course...can I do my homework now?"

She was obviously somewhat annoyed by my request, but acquiesced easily enough, getting off of me before sprinting upstairs. She sprinted back down with my backpack.

"well, get it done" sh said as she threw it on the kitchen table, then hopped on the table herself (she had an amazing vertical leap!) before reclining on it

I looked at her, flustered for a moment before she slapped the table "baby brother, you need to do your homework" she said matter-of-factly, er lips beginning to curl into a smile.

I ran to the table quickly, pulling out my books and looking up at her. she was playing on her phone

"Please don't call me that...and could I have some privacy?"

"Baby bro...I only call you that because I love you. And I think, as your baby sitter, its my job to make sure you do your homework"

I looked up angrily, but said nothing. It wasn't worth the argument, not at that articular moment. began pulling out my English homework first, looking up at her occasionally. she was just laying on the table on her phone, texting, playing games, seemingly switching between a few activities. Her legs were spread out, with her feet just close enough to me to give me the occasional whiff of her sweaty gross odor.

I tried to focus on my notes and my book, but her gaze (or rather, occasional glance) made it difficult. she somehow communicated an impatience with her body language...perhaps it was how she kept quietly re-arranging her legs.

I was jealous of her legs, the girl had the calves of an amazon and the thighs of a Goddess!they were cut without looking grotesquely striated, the sweat on her skin only making them look bigger and more defined, with every muscle on the becoming obvious as she changed her position.

I tried not to look up, but she occasionally caught my glances and smirked at me. She didn't need to say anything.

I was pretty close to done when she looked down at one of my note papers

"can the teacher read your handwriting?"

I looked up "yes she can"

"But its so dirty! I man, that's hardly even cursive! are you sure your not just getting A's cus she doesn't want to be bothered with pretending to read your paper?"

"Shut up" I said, before she laughed loudly at me

"You know, baby bro, I'm pretty sure I can write nicer with my feet than you can with your hands"

"That's not true" I said, before she grabbed a pen with her toes and a piece of paper with her other foot and signed her name, of course it turned out beautiful

"Lets see you do better" she smugly challenged

"I'm busy" I said as I tried to return to work

"Then admit your writing sucks and mine is beautiful!"

I probably should have, but then I needed to prove myself. I grabbed her same pen and spent about 12 times longer than her writing my name in cursive. it looked...OK. Nothing like hers. She laughed loudly before snapping a picture.

"hey!" I protested, as she started typing something with her thumbs. I felt a ding in my pocket and pulled out my phone. The picture was on facebook, I looked pretty embarrassed, and the caption read "My baby brother can't write as well as I can with my FEET! What a loser, LOL"

I looked up to say something, but she snatched my phone, placing it next to her "Do homewokr,phone later"

I may have rushed through much of my English homework to get my phone back, bt when I reached out my sister asked

"Is that ALL of it?"

I looked down "No"

"Well, then, baby bro, finish ALL of it and we can give you your phone back"

I sighed as I looked up at her "Its math, I need a calculator"

She smiled brightly and scooted toward me "i can calculate!" she volunteered.

The details were a bit boring, but she quite frankly schooled me. She certainly took after my mom as far as teaching went, always making sure to giggle at me and completely upshow me whenever I made the smallest mistake, and pushing me to work pretty hard. Honestly after a while it just felt natural though, and I think she was genuinely trying to help me at some level.

So it ended with her closing my book "Your pretty good at math, for a boy" she said before playfully punching my arm "But lets face facts, if you have a question you need to ask a girl"

That certainly hurt on some level, but I let out an agreeable laugh as she did the same.

"So" she said, placing a perfectly manicured black fingernail on my nose, hr shoulder muscles exploding in definition and size when she did so "what are you making me for dinner?"

I smiled "You mean what are YOU Making ME?" I asked back in a joking tone.

Surprisingly, she laughed "alright, big boy, you don't wanna make dinner, huh? howabout...challenge me at something and whoever wins gets to do whatever she wants while the loser makes dinner?"

I was impressed by her confidence "Challenge you at what?" I a asked, which was probably a mistake. I like to thin if I used my imagination I could have found SOMETHING I could beat her at.

"I don't know, your always playing some stupid soldier game or another. can't you challenge someone on that?"

"Deal!" I responded and before I knew it she was setting up the playstation. I checked the phone she finally gave back and saw quite a few of her friends had commented on the image she posted. They were...brutal.

"Ok, double or nothing" she says as she gets on the couch "Lets say loser has to rub winner's feet, too!"

He agreed and before we knew it the game had started "best two out of three?" she asked as I started it up.

"Sure"i replied smugly. The first round she was obviously lost, looking at my hands more than anything else I killed hr easily enough. She just nodded "So THAT'S how you control them" she said before round 2 started, and suddenly she moved with an amazing grace and precision. I gave her character some damage but she killed me.

My jaw dropped as I looked at her, and she stands up and smiled at me "Hmm, better be careful with me, or else I'll get some of my friends online and make sure you boys never win a match again!"

"Shut up!" I said "Where did you learn to play this?"

"I was looking at your hands round one, baby brother" she said as she looked up at me, "Its really not that complicated"

"Whatever" i said, clearly mad now, starting round 3 and trying to be more cautious this time. it...didn't work so great, she beat me without taking any damage.

There the controller on the floor and she jumped in the air "Hah, I knew it, girls rule boys drool, there's NOTHING you can beat me at, baby bro! Now come get your feet from your big sister!"

It hurt me pretty bad to have a 12-year-old tell that to me, but when she did a "gun show" flex to show off, I got really steamed

"Shut up!" I tried to demand "You don't need to rub it in like that!"

"But its true" she said smugly

"Diane!" i shouted 'Stop being such a bully!"

She rubbed her chin for a few seconds. "You think I'm a bully?"

"Uhhh" I was a bit dumbfounded. then she gave the smile I gulped when I saw that. she looked so...smug, happy, content.

She jumped off the couch, landing gracefully as her hips exploded and thighs expanded, before walking up to me and punching me in the gut. The wind was instantly knocked out of me as she grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the carpet "Bully, am I?"

"Diane" I mouthed before she twisted my arms behind her my back, I screamed in pain! those compact hands were so tight on my wrists, i was like vices cutting into my flesh!

She I couldn't see what she was doing, but my shoulders suddenly exploded in pain as I felt myself being lifted from the ground. She was picking me up!

My forearms were forcibly crossed behind my back as they pressed against each other with a lot of weight, my shoulders feeling like they were tearing as my weight was jerked by them. Diane was o her feet, back to back with me as she started carrying around my 250 pounds!

She walked me to the staircase, making sure to jerk me around "Bully, huh?" she asked before she started walking up the stairs, each step jerking me around painfully as my feet hung uselessly, unable to touch the ground when she carried me up so quickly.

"Please, stop!" I whined without answer as I stared at the roof running past me, suddenly I heard a door slam open from her kick. "Whats going on?" I asked as she threw me into the bathroom

"I'll show you a bully" she said with a cruel smile as she tackled me again, this time lifting me above her head, before clamping her arms around my biceps. My wrestling skills had completely failed me against the shock and strength of this....12-year-old girl. my own little sister, six years my junior. Things got worse when my head wet into the toilet bowl.

I screamed into the water as she squeezed my body, my air quickly disappearing. I uselessly tried to break out of her arms as my lungs burned. suddenly the toilet flushed I was given a swirlie

Siane began speaking in her sweetest voice "am I a bully?"

"What?" I asked, the bowl refilling. I realized that first swirlie wasn't the end of my torment

"Am I a bully?"

"No!" I shouted.

She squeezed me harder, I felt m already burning chest compress "Please, stop, your not a bully!"

"Then why'd you call me one?" she asked

"I'm...I was just mad because you beat me at a game, I'm sorry, it was stupid!" I said out of desperation. think. maybe at that moment I legitimately believed it

"Hmm, so you admit you deserve punishment?" she asked, the water beginning to reach my nose, I had to breath with my mouth I writhed as much as I could but she held me firmly

"Yes!" I say, before the after began drowning me again

It felt like I was in there for an hour before she flushed again "Hey, baby brother....whos' the wekaest person in the house?"

"Me!" I shouted

"really? but you live with two women, one of whom is like, WAY younger than you!"

"I know, but I'm the weakest!" I say as the water started rising in the bowl again

"So are boys or girls stronger?"

"Girls! Girls are way better!"

she pulled me out and threw me on the floor, before placing a towel over my head "I know you were just saying that to avoid punishment" she whispered cruelly "But you said it, and now you have to live with the fact that you said it" she pinched my cheek 'Soon enough you'll start to believe it"

"Please" I say "Please...are you done?"

"she rubbed her chin "I'm going to go on a run. I want dinner back when I get back." she said, before shoving a sweaty foot in my face "Wish my feet good luck before I go...and I expect dinner when I come home. after that I'll choose how to punish you"

I kissed both of her feet and she laughed at me, before she put some socks and shoes on, a belt to carry her phone, placed some earbuds in, and put weights on her wrists and ankles

"H-how much are you running in?"

"Ten pounds each" she said, moving her arms like they were nothing. I realized she was probably carrying around 30% of her weight between her hands and feet.

"well...good luck" I said awkwardly. she smiled "have dinner ready in 45 minutes"

I stewed in humiliation as she was out running. I had trouble avoiding looking at my phone her friends (and a few of mine) kept leaving comments on the handwriting picture making fun of me. it didn't hep when mom commented and shared too.

But that was just a distraction from my inner turmoil. I was completely manhandled by a girl a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter than me. I mean, it was one thing when mom bullied me, but this kid 2/3rds my age? it made me feel...absolutely humiliated

I worked hard making dinner, making 4 chicken breasts and a lot of macaroni and cheese, and realizing I needed a vegetable I steamed some broccoli.

I've made a few dinners before in my life, this one was...OK, to be sure. Maybe if I was less distracted I'd have made something better.

She came home soon enough, even more sweaty than she was before. She walked to the kicthen and smelled dinner 'Sounds nice, baby brother" she said with a smile before looking at me "So, I was actually gonna shower before we ate"

"I..OK" I said awkwardly as I walked up to her. "Uhhhh...."

she gave me a smile. A warm one "Just rub my sweaty feet" she said as she plopped on the couch. I knelt down and peeled off her shoes and socks. her sweet were very sweaty, but I kept going, making sure to rub them thoroughly before I looked back up at her. she seemed satisfied.

"Nice rub" she said as she walked up to me and handled my face she walked to the cabinet again and grabbed some chargers "Well, we're almost done then she gave me the smile. I felt stomahce drop in pain after what she'd done to me before. the ache from where she punchd me throbbed and I felt like I was about to cry.

"What?" I asked before she tackled me, I managed to grapple with her some and she squealed with joy, managing to put me in an armbar before letting it go. she flipped me over and held my feet together, tying them up before I could react. I Looked back "What the fucK?"

I tried to crawl away from her with just my arms "wow, you sue were tied up easily, baby boy" she said as she snapped another cord. I tried to go faster.

she walked up and laughed, "My sweet baby brother, what a pathetic excuse for an athlete" she said before she grabbed both of my arms and collapsed on me, suddenly my arms were behind my back and tied up with metal.

"What? I still get tied up? Why are you doing this?"

"So you don't escape" she said as she ran to the garage. I tried to crawl or untie myself (how did she knot the cord so tightly?) before she came back with a roll of duct tape and flippd me onto my back. she dropped the tape on my chest, holding my nose closed with one hand. she raised her socks with the other "45 minutes of running...just SOAKING with sweat!"

I tried to resist, but the lack of air was making me flash back to...the swirlie. I went crazy, opening my mouth togas and she shoved her socks into my mouth, duct-taping it shut with maybe 6 or 7 layers around my head. The taste was salty and..disgusting, revolting made me tear up. I screamed through them but that only released more of the flavor as I writhed

I mumbled at her, but she just flipped me over again, this time reaching down "You really shouldn't just call people bullies, baby brother" she said as she grabbed the waistband of my boxers. I moaned out as she pulled hard, lifting me from the ground in a painful atomic wedgie! "Bullying is a serious issue, You need to see how rough it can be" she said in a mock

She brought me to a door hook. she placed a hand under my belly right where she'd punched me as she pushed me over her head. I moaned as she hooked my underwear over the hook and let me drop.

She laughed heavily at my predicament. I was certainly in a bad spot. She smiled at me as she walked to the stairs and said "You know, I've been working SOOO hard today, I think I'm going to take a nice, long shower" she said before she went upstairs.

the pain in my lower body was tremendous, and every time I tried not to focus on that the taste in my mouth started returning. whenever I wriggled or tried to break out, the wedgie only got worse.

I have no idea how long I was hanging there.

She came down and smiled at me

"Are you doing OK, baby brother?" said my sister, wearing a pink top and jeans now

"MMMMMMPPPHHH" I responded

"well that's good to know. and you now not to call girls bullies now? Bullying is not a buzzword, its meaningful"

I aggressively nodded yes

"Are you ready to eat?"

I tried to communicate a yes

She took me down very gracefully, untying me before she tore off my duct tape. it hurt but it would have been worse if she took it off slowly, I suppose. I spat her socks out

"Wow, those are gross. clean those up as I make myself a plate. you can keep those now"

She took herself to the kitchen as I walked her socks to the laundry room. When I came back I saw she made herself a glass of wine

"Hey..Diane!" I said, before she pulled out her phone

"Baby bro...chill" she said as she pulled out her phone, showing me her texts with mom "She said I could"

"Can...I have some too?"

"Baby bro" she said, quickly taking a selfie while sipping from her glass "You know you can't drink till your twenty-one"

I was infuriated and she could see it and I new I couldn't say anything "OK" I say as I walk to the fridge

"Food looks good" she said as I took a coke from the fridge. She eyes me curiously "What is that in your hand?"

She had made herself an enormous plate, taking three of the chicken breasts and most of the mac and cheese for herself.

"Its..its just a coke"

I know that" she said with a stern look "What time is it?"

"Uhhh..."

"Its 8:30. You can't have caffeine this late"

I wanted to explode but I knew I couldn't. This younger girl was completely infantalizing me!

"What" I managed to say

"You can have milk or water. Maybe juice if you beg"

I grumbled as I grabbed a gallon of milk and put the coke back, not sure why I acted like that. I very carefully poured myself a glass before I returned to the table. She smiled at me as I sat down to my rather disappointing dinner. I ate awkwardly as she very courteously cut every bite of her chicken and ate it carefully, eating most of her mac and cheese as well.

"Hey" she said to me after she finished her glass, patting her chest "Wanna see what I figured out?"

"Uhhhh..." I say somewhat scared

"No, check it out" she said as she slammed her fist into her chest and released a burp that put any of mine to shame, the sound absolutely deafening as she held it for a while. She saw my face and burst out laughing again

"Don't tell any boys I did that, I usually just show that off in front of my female friends...but your close enough, Mr dainty diet"

"I....I'd rather have eaten more"

"You wanna lick some food off my feet?"

I was stunned by the question, but suddenly felt myself get mad I ran to the sink and slammed my plate and cup in.

"Baby bro, where are you going?' She asked with a cruelty in her voice, following behind me

"I gotta lift some weights"

"I'll join you"

I really didn't want to lift with her...but I realized I didn;t have much of a choice at this point. I figured I could at least avoid her if I played my cards right. I closed my eyes, telling myself just not to look at her.

I come down and she follows quickly to our large gym basement.

"What are you going to do first?" I asked her, she shrugged as she walked to a rack "Curls" she said as she grabbed a 140 lb dumbbell and walked to the curling rack. I was somewhat relieved, I mean 140 wasn't that much weight.

But the she placed the padded rack in her armpit and let down the weight...with one hand! Her biceps started exploding as she lifted the weight, the enormous globes of muscle making me feel absolutely emasculated. I shook my head and tried to ignore her. Just because she lifted...more weight..I tried to just not think

I walked to the bench and placed 3 45s on each side as I got under it. Oh God, she was still curling with that one arm...did she do 15? 20?! I got under the rack and started benching 315 pounds, but found my eyes drifting...seeing her arms explode, I had to pump harder.

I made five reps but decided, for whatever reason, to keep going. I was pumping hard and made six, but seven fell flat on my chest. i grunted, flustered and humiliated

"Awww" Said Diane as she waked to me, grabbing the barbell "let go"

"What?" I manage under the heavy weight

"Let go of the barbell, baby bro. I need to show you something, or you could just asphyxiate..."

I do as told, and she grunted 'that was a decent arm warmup, but I need more" she said as she started curling my bench.CURLING it!

I felt completely humiliated as I walked away, trying to find something else

"Done lifting already, baby bro?" she said as she placed the weight back on the rack

"Shut up!" I say, looking at her, feeling like I was about to cry "You've been mean to me all day and I don't like it!" Oh god, she was having me communicate like a child. "I....just leave me in peace"

"Sorry I saved you from choking to death, but I told mom you wouldn't be going to the hospital. if you wanna act all grown up and do something else stupid, I'm gonna have to hold your hand. easy as that" she shrugged, her shoulders looking so powerful.

I tried to say something...but the words were all lost. I grumbled at her "Your smaller than me"

"I know, right? wierd that I'm like, five times stronger" she said as she showed off hr biceps again.

"Your my little sister, you shoud have respect for me!" I yelled, as I walked up to her.

"Those pathetic muscles of yours? not a chance" she said as she flexed harder "In fact, I think you should learn some respect for my feminine form" she said as she grabbed a barbell and started walking toward me, letting the bar clack against the ground she gave me the grin and suddenly I was choking and hurting and drowning and punched and I leaned against the wall and felt myself totally lose control.

I opened my eyes and my sister was laughing harder than she had all night, pointing at me "Oh my god, did you just pee yourself because your baby sister was threatening you! what a colossal sissy!"

"SHut up!" i said, feeling the stain spread in my pants, feeling myself start to cry "Shut up" I ran to the basement bathroom. and locked the door.

she knocked on it "Hey, when are you gonna worship my muscles?" Diane asked

Still crying, I told her to shut up again. She made no response, I slogged off to the shower. I flet somewhat relaxed as the water started coming down and the door behind me started to fog up. I was on my butt and knees, probably crying to myself. My peace was short lived.

She came i soon afterward, calling my name.

I wiped away some fog and there she was, holding a wrench in one hand and a hairpin in the other...of course she could pick the lock.

"What do you want?" I asked aggressively as she came forward, placing a hand on the door "Just for you to stay in the showr. Oh, by the way...I adjusted the water heater a bit. Lets see how you like it!"

"What?" i asked and the water started heating up. I adjusted the handle but it was no good...what did she even do to make that happen? hot water kept pouring on me, brning my ski, I realized I had to get out, she wanted to see me naked and vulnerable. I had no choice.

I slammed my shoudler into the door. no give there she was, holding it closed with one hand. I started sobbing as I panicked, putting me entire weight into opening it as the water tortured my skin. Still no give, she kept it tightly shut with just her fingertips against my body. She laughed hard, slowly using fewer fingers. She was at two when I lost consciousness.

I woke up with her standing in front of me, wearing a pair of shorts now "Worship my muscles" my skin was killing me as I looked down, seeing how naked I was "Can I get dressed?"

She drops a pair o mom's panties on my chest. pink and white striped ones. I whimper at her. she smiles at me "Is my baby brother asking for more punishment?"

Quickly, I put them on, feeling completely humiliated. She laughed at me "Nice...you look good" she said as she flexed her biceps "Kiss and worship my arms and legs" she told me. I did as she said.

I rubbed her limbs and kissed them for a few minutes, she smiled before she picked me up. I insisted I could walk, but she looked down "actually, little sister, I think I prefer to carry you

"Little...what" asked, before she playfully punched my arm "Yep, I decided, your my sister now" no more boy undies for you" she said as she brought me up to my room.

she sat me down on my bed, and asked me how much I could curl. I said 130 and she took out a pink sharpie and wrote that on my arm, before wringing 400 on her own, she made my flex next to her. my arm was slightly bigger but hers looked SOOO much stronger she took a photo.

She did the same with my thighs, I said I could squad 400 and she wrote down 800 on her own, her shorter thigh again putting my tigh to shame. she did this to a few other muscle groups, her effminiate hanwritig covering my muscles as she repeatedly too comparison photos. she then sat me on my computer "Now, I emailed you all hose pics" she said, kisisng me on the neck "Now, you need to post them"

"What" I said before sh grabbed my shoulders, squeezing them putting me in a world of pain "Do it, baby sis post them on facebook. or I'll put you on world of hurt

I added the photos, but then she giggled, telling me what points to hit with the album that my sister was so superior, that I was a sissy, that girls were inconceivably better, that my sister beat me up today, she made me piss myself...all of it.

She wouldn't give me a script however, she wanted me to write it from my heart. she slapped me when she felt I wasn't writing well enough. I was sobbing when she had me post it after that, she to the chord from my computer, saying she couldn't have me deleting my post overnight.

she returned with a basket of mom's panties, telling me I'd wear one all day tomorrow. no more boy undies when she was in charge.

She left the room, reminding me I had to make breakfast the next day.

The next morning did not go well. I..I acted in defiance and wore boxers under my pants. She was satisfied enough with breakfast, but when she saw me bend over I saw the smile on her face. I tried to run but she caught me easily.

She picked me up like doll and put me over her knee, deciding it was time to really break me. she tore my pants down and started spanking me. Her tiny hands were like bullets, her arms providing a tremendous force behind each blow. She counted to a hundred on my ass. I was crying by twenty. sobbing by fifty. barely alive by a hundred.

She laughed about that, and wrote about her victory on my butt before taking a picture, smiling as she posted it, I saw the tiny red handmarks and the message that my little sister had spanked me.

I felt completely dominated and overpowered after that. she smiled as she got to work with the new me. she decided just panties weren't enough she did my make-up, my hair. she made me wear a dress and leggings. then she gave my a pair of mom's heels. They were my size.

I was wobbling around all day before she came up to me and grabbed me around the waist. I looed down, nearly 18 inches taller in my shoes before she put me in a headlock and took another selfie "That's better" she said as she sent it

"Wh-who's that?"

"Just some college boys, I was discussing sending one on a date with my baby sister..."

The worst art? I knew mom would approve of all of it.

So, please share opinions! favorite parts? least favorite?
And if you have anything you think I should expand on, I may just put it in!
Old 19-Oct-18, 13:01
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Little Sister Left In Charge

Wow, I loved this story, I just can't get enough of a younger girl proving herself superior to a much taller, heavier, older boy, to the point that the roles are completely and utterly reversed to where they should be, she's about half his weight, but more than twice as strong as him in so many areas. She may just have to go to his school and take his place on the football team, since she made him such a girly girl, and she's obviously a far better athlete in all respects. I'm sure if she joined, the team would be instantly better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-18, 19:00
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I loved the lift and carry parts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-18, 14:05
Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28 Points: 4,627, Level: 28
Last Achievements

very good ... how about a mother v daughter battle for supremacy over who is the alpha female? perhaps after a few close battles the daughter becomes the top dog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-18, 03:20
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Any favorite parts?
Old 26-Oct-18, 14:42
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Little sister - big brother is my favorite plot as a whole. This girl is too unreally strong for my taste, though. I wish she beat him due to her wrestling/fighting skills. However, the whole scenario is nice and I like to read details. Psychological domination is well-written too. I guess his mom is sort of feminist and she wants to teach her girl to subjugate men effectively

Also, she is so superior in different activities, it is a good part of story too
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-22, 20:40
Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1 Points: 28, Level: 1
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Are you planning to make a part 2 to this story?
Old 08-Feb-22, 22:31
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

High Heel Shoe Re: Little Sister Left In Charge

Greatly detailed story!

I'm personally curious how it would have played out if big brother stuck to his guns when calling her a bully? She wasn't going to stop either way so if he'd have stuck to yes she was a bully and yes giving a swirly was a bully move how his weekend would have gone? More or less bullying from her or just eneded up in the hospital?

Tags
crossdressing, foot worship, humiliation, preteen, sister, sister dom, spanking, teen girl, weightlifting, younger sister