Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-13, 20:59
Banned
Points: 824, Level: 11 Points: 824, Level: 11 Points: 824, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: spanishfight VERONICA VS RED LION trailer&pics - black femdom

Totally asexual person...Sorry, but she look like she not pass final stage of evolution or as Dr Mengele experiment...Half man, half women.

Forgive me comparisons as these but some1 who like it have to be rly desperate...
Old 10-Nov-13, 20:04
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hort [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally asexual person...Sorry, but she look like she not pass final stage of evolution or as Dr Mengele experiment...Half man, half women.

Forgive me comparisons as these but some1 who like it have to be rly desperate...
I think you could express your opinion without quoting DR Mengele, because in our site we don't like Nazi.
In my life, I had certinly many girls better looking than Veronica but, forgive me, a strong girl excite me even if not a new Cindy Crowford.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-13, 20:23
figure4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hort [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would appreciate if members would use the report button for posts like this

Banned !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 19:15
Points: 1,139, Level: 13 Points: 1,139, Level: 13 Points: 1,139, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Anyone know if black panther or black diamond have wrestled on any other site or modeled anywhere else?
Old 17-May-19, 18:09
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcia005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone know if black panther or black diamond have wrestled on any other site or modeled anywhere else?
I am wondering about that too ! I find those videos super attractive and I like all the girls and appreciate the passionate nude action and would be happy to see those girls more often. I have seen some trailers and I got two videos from them by a friend but I am also willing to pay for videos by them. But unfortunately spanishfight uses clips4sale and I really don`t know about their payment methods, I only use PayPal. Does anybody know if these other payment methods are safe or does somebody have spanishfight videos they can send on mega.nz ? I am especially interested in Black Panther vs Red Lion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with her. If you are in Madrid, I recommend you to try. Ask for her to Spanishfight. She could be very kind even in "after wrestling". In her way, she is very feminine.
That is what I get from her action aswell. She might not be the prettiest but she has a fascinating strong but feminine body and seems like a nice and passionate lady and in her own way she is feminine and attractive… it is a matter of taste too of course !
Old 17-May-19, 21:51
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

Unfortunately Spanish Fight has been colsed by its promoter. Pperhaps the revenues were to low for the effort to produce a movie. In consequence we have lost the Black girle Who were really promising. Veronica has starter judo and now she is a brown belt. I think she could kick the ass to anyone Who dares to question her beauty...
Old 17-May-19, 23:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issarg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately Spanish Fight has been colsed by its promoter. Pperhaps the revenues were to low for the effort to produce a movie. In consequence we have lost the Black girle Who were really promising. Veronica has starter judo and now she is a brown belt. I think she could kick the ass to anyone Who dares to question her beauty...
You are right ! I can imagine her doing well in Judo The videos do still exist on clips4sale though. I would really like to obtain them, have no problem paying for it. I just do not trust c4s . If there is somebody who has some of those videos- the mixed ones- and is willing to send it to me (mega.nz for example), please contact me. I would be willing to present a fightpulse video as a gift in return ( I regularly buy from Fight Pulse, they are excellent !)
Old 18-May-19, 09:58
Last Achievements

Nobody is going to read this… cause nobody cares about these old videos. And why should you, it is just my particular interest . Just very unfortunate that these really amazing sensual tapes are just lost out there. Well, maybe I need to just wait until they get uploaded on ph or something or sometime I will have to pay via c4s, which is worrysome for me. Why can`t c4s add PayPal to their methods But anyway… before this thread gets lost forever in the depths of this forum, if somebody has those vids, I would be very thankful if somebody would share. Again, you can pick a fightpulse video I will buy for you in exchange and maybe you will get some that I already have bought on top of it.
Old 18-May-19, 10:56
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Do you know if Veronica is still available for sessions?
Old 19-May-19, 13:28
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Yes. She is avaibale for sessions. She live in Madrid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post: