Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-16, 00:50
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Wrestling a loved one

After my expirence, my BF Andy has been annoying me about questions. I had no idea that for some reason, a gay man is interested in mixed wrestling. But what he mostly enjoyed was probably the feeling of wrestling. He himself has been trying to convince Mark (His Boyfriend) to wrestle him, but it seems that it only took me one day. So he's probably jealous. Now, I must ask the fundamental question, and I ask any user who has had this expirence.

How is it, to wrestle your loved one?

After it was done, and... After the sweaty time, I felt like I was high. I was immensely filled with pleasure all around, finally knowing that not only does she know, she loved it. Too have her hold me down felt like heaven to me.

How did you feel?