Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-16, 00:32
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My session with Jolene Hexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can she really ? All her reviews and videos tend to indicate the same sadistic side, which I'm totally fine with... as long as it isn't applied to me.

I doubt I'll have to take the decision, however. If she doesn't travel in the US, I don't think we're going to see her in Europe !
Well if she ever does make it there I'm sure she'll do a session on the lighter side for you. She told me guys fly her to their towns to do feet worship and tickle sessions so I'm sure she can do a light beating for you.
Old 02-Aug-16, 02:53
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

[QUOTE=Ricoswrap;248102] I tapped and then I tapped frantically and then I started screaming but Jolene wouldn't release me....I was now a little scared of her. [QUOTE]

Great review, thanks, and absolutely not too long at all. We love to hear about the true and accurate detail of sessions. I've got another girl on my A list now.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-16, 07:32
JohnODubhghaill

Great review. She is number 1 on my list now. I wish she would come to Europe.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-16, 21:22
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Simply, she is my #1 session desire, but business just doesn't get me to Vegas.

I guess I could gift her some miles and have her meet me somewhere else...

The session you reviewed is exactly the kind of session I think I want until I'm in the session and then it's too much. I'm not as much of a masochist as I think I am! Ha.

What a great review though. Envious. Big time.
Old 02-Aug-16, 22:23
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Simply, she is my #1 session desire, but business just doesn't get me to Vegas.

I guess I could gift her some miles and have her meet me somewhere else...

The session you reviewed is exactly the kind of session I think I want until I'm in the session and then it's too much. I'm not as much of a masochist as I think I am! Ha.

What a great review though. Envious. Big time.
I'm actually finding that happening more and more often to me as I'm getting older. I'm pretty elaborate going over my wants for the session with the girl and pride myself on not asking her to stop or alter what we planned but I've gotten close the last few times. The best part is that when I make it through the weeks and month after the memory of it is also a great experience.
It was one of my favorite sessions ever. The funny thing is I never even knew who Jolene was two months ago. When I sessioned with Loren in Pittsburgh she told me the only girl that ever beat her was Jolene Hexx. So I looked her up and lo and behold she was scheduled to be in my hometown of Buffalo. Talk about a coincidence. Buffalo doesn't have to many girls visiting. So I took the plunge and already can't wait to see her again. I'm hoping for a session in Vegas in an octagon. Not sure I'll make it through that one though.
Old 03-Aug-16, 02:23
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I live 30 minutes from Loren and haven't sessioned w/ her yet... when I'm home, it's a lot harder than when I'm on the road. Oh, to have gotten into the session world 5 years ago. Oh well.

I have heard so many good things about Loren and Jolene and their ability to tailor the session to your needs, but I also kind of feel like having either of them hold way back is a bit of a waste of "talent" . . . they are both SO strong and capable of being SO vicious, that I feel that's when they're in their element.

Only having had 3 sessions now I am still not sure what I want.

I do think a big part of my hesitance to take it as far as you did with Jolene is that I can't leave w/ souvenirs. Personal and professional reasons.

If I didn't answer to anyone in that regard, it's hard to say. I'd take it further for sure. Not sure how far, though.
Old 03-Aug-16, 07:33
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I doubt I'll have to take the decision, however. If she doesn't travel in the US, I don't think we're going to see her in Europe !
This is not meant specifically to you Grapluc but does anyone know if there is a reason she doesn't travel?

Would anyone be interested in pooling funds to try to get her to visiting a studio in Europe?

For me, she is the most exciting girl around right now and I would love to see her.
Old 16-Oct-16, 23:36
Producer
Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61 Points: 20,044, Level: 61
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,523 Times in 146 Posts
Default Session review: Jolene Hexx

The day after I had that great session with SkyStorm, I met Jolene right at the same venue (the red octagon in Vegas).
As a precedent, communication with Jolene was not as good as with Sky, "long" gaps in between mails, but at the end, we agreed on a time and place.

If you don't know her in person, let me confirm what you've seen in pictures: she's STUNNING, great personality and very polite. From the moment we said "Hi" until one second before or match started she wouldn't stop smiling, and then...
Well, I couldn't recognize her anymore, the happy face I had been looking at was replaced with another one equally beautiful but serious and with the eyes of a killer.
She jumped on me and we started rolling throughout the canvas. I was bewildered, her strength, her speed and her aggression, she really wanted to beat me. Her knowledge of holds was evident immediately, she just wouldn't let me go (not that I wanted to).

My neck was her main target, she put me in rear naked chokes several times, and, every time I would escape, she would manage to end up sitting on my face and, after a few seconds brake, the struggle would start over.
Headscissors, bodyscissor, more chokes, she was showing off her mma training and stamina, and I was loving every second
Even though she was controlling the match, I got the first tap when I got her with a body scissor. Damn, she was so mad that punched me in the belly, but after a moment we both were laughing.

The fight went on with the same rhythm. She put many more holds on me that me on her. Her hands were on my face several times, that came from her krav maga training I assume. She also would use her legs to keep me away, almost kicking me. I loved her competitiveness.
I made her tap again and she punched me again, I couldn't help but grin and she said: "Don't smile at me, we are not friends now", I loved the way she assumed her role.

The match continued and finally she made me tap: she put me in head scissor from behind and stuck her finger up my nose! I burst out laughing, I couldn't help it, I had to tap. We both spent the next minute laughing out loud.
We kept going, more rolling, she tried a couple of armbars, facesitting, chokes, it was a non-stop mayhem.

The final score was 4-2 in my favor, I "let" her win the last one cause, well, I can't say "No" to such a lovely lady.
This has been one of the best sessions I've had (36 in the last 3 years), Jolene is wonderful, almost perfect.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Garrick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-17, 13:06
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Jolene (Hexx) Valkyrie reviews

HOw did you schedule a session with her? Through what site or email?
Old 07-Apr-17, 21:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Jolene (Hexx) Valkyrie reviews

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Though you should prepare for the possibility you may not ever want to session with anyone else.

Tags
jolene, review, session review, vegas