Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-May-17, 00:55
ap643

Default Re: Susan vs Allison (F/F)

One day, Dave told me that his neighbor Sue, had given him a note to pass on to me.

" Stop by the house Sat. night if you want some more friendly tussling."

At this point in time, I was thrilled that some one was interested in me, and I knew what a friendly " tussle " with Sue would develop into!

Slowly, my relationship with Susan was growing, albeit a complicated one. She was , after all , old enough to be my mother.
With her family away for the weekend, that Sat. night turned into a whole weekend fight, fuck, and suck session. Susan was insatiable and the mornings left us battered and sexually exhausted.

For the next seven months we had weekly fuck and fight nights, with Sue gradually turning into an amazon warrior able to physically dominate me on a regular basis. No matter how hard I trained, I couldn't keep up with her transformation. Where I was able to keep up was in the area of bringing her to , in her own words, " Mind blowing orgasms " over and over.

Sue's bleach blonde hair grew out and returned to it's slightly graying sandy brown color. Her arms grew solid and stronger as she was religious in her workout regime enabling her to work me over even more. Little did I know that in between our sexy bouts, she was in intense boxing, wrestling, and grappling training. She never flaunted her now muscled physique preferring to hide it with modest clothing.

Susan continued to avoid Allison and always looked as though a confrontation with her was the last thing on her mind.

One Sat. afternoon, while I was with Dave and Ally in the garage, Sue called me on my
cell, and sounded as if she was in desperate need of help.

" Richard, I need you here now! Please come on the double!"

" Hey Richard, some damsel in distress? It's not that old hag cunt Susan is it? Nah, even you can't be that desperate."

Did she know about me and Sue? She couldn't, could she?"

" Nah, my sister is locked out of the house and you know how panicky she can get. I'll see you later."
They both seemed to buy my story and off I went.

Susan met me at the door barely dressed, pulled me inside and practically ripped my clothes off. Sue was wearing only black briefs. Her luscious breasts were free with rock hard nipples at attention and they only sagged slightly surrendering to her forty plus years. To me, she was an amazon goddess. My shorts could never hide my excitement and I put on the boxing gloves that she tossed at me. It was time for her to get her fix.

We boxed for almost 30 minutes. She beat me, lovingly knocking me down time after time.
We wrestled next and Sue pinned me over and over, submitted me with breast smothers. When I gave up, my punishment was to eat her out.

We grappled and Susan pounded me into submission five straight times in record time.

Finally, standing over me, Sue posed and flexed showing off her new physique, that which would make any 20 year old jealous. I was in awe of her. She was magnificant!
We made love like animals for the rest of the night. Susan was insatiable. By morning, I was exhausted, enchanted, and in love.

By her side in bed, she turned to me and stared.

" What?"

" Richard, I want the truth from you."

" About what?"

" What do you think about my new body? My husband loves it, but I need to know what you think."

" Fucking awesome! Why?"

" This whole relationship has gone in a completely different direction than I thought it would so please don't be upset at my next question. Do you think that I could beat up that little tramp Allison?"

" Is that all that tonight , in fact is that what this past seven months was all about?"

" It was until I became completely enchanted with you as I am. So, do you think I can?"

" I think that you could destroy her. Are you kidding me?"

" Would you then do me a big favor? Would you let Allison know that I want to fight her again. One more rematch, one final fight. I will be eternally grateful and will grant you any favor that I possibly can."

To see these two hellcats have at it one more time was something that I wanted in the worst way. To see Allison get the shit kicked out of her was a new obsession of mine and I kind of hoped that it would humble her and give me one last chance to get her.

I confessed these feelings to my dominetrix.

" Be with me for this fight, and I think that I might be able to help you in that department and get that little bitch back."

Susan dragged me back to the bedroom where we wrestled, fucked and sucked for the rest of the morning.

Next up, the final showdown!

Last edited by ap643; 11-May-17 at 04:13.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-17, 02:56
ap643

The next Saturday, I was back in the garage with Dave working on the dirt bike when Allison walked in. Her black hair, now below her shoulders, was in a loose ponytail. Wearing a sleeveless white t shirt and black shorts, she exuded her usual bitchy, arragont attitude and when she saw me cracked,

" Seen that old cunt lately Richard?"

' As a matter of fact, I have. Sue told me to tell you that she was coming over this afternoon to kick the shit out of you!"

Allison's eyes lit up.

" Really? I think not. Just let that smelly cunt skank come over and try. I'll send her back home a bloody mess. How dare she even think of showing her face here ever again! I'll beat her till she pisses herself. I tell you what Richard, I'll even leave her conscious enough for you to fuck her till she passes out!"

As if on cue, there was Susan, standing in the garage doorway listening.

" I dare you to back up those big threats you little cum bucket!"

Allison turned and faced her longtime foe. Closing the door with the remote, Sue tosses a pair of black MMA gloves at her.

" Glove up skank. Let's settle this once and for all!"

Susan, 44, 5'5" tall now weighs a solid 135 lbs. As she sheds her sweatshirt her cut muscled arms are visible, her once matronly ass is now tight and clad in black bike shorts which also show off her muscular thighs. Her 34Cs are well supported in a pink Everlast sports bra; Nipples, rock hard with excitement. Sue bounces like a boxer banging her pink gloved fists together ready to fight.

Allison's once toned arms, are no longer jacked as the last time the two vixens met. I also noticed that she was back to a thinner, pale version of herself. Never the less she assumes her usual arrogant attitude after a brief look of suprise at the new version of Sue standing before her. Allison gloves up preparing to, she thinks, finish off her older foe , this time for good.

" Guess you didn't learn your lesson huh? I'll tear you up you old smelly cunt! I'll piss down your throat, rip your cow tits off! I'll let Richard fuck you till your twat falls out, I'll..."

She couldn't finish the last sentence as Sue scored with two lightening jabs and a right to the face, bloodying her nose immediately. Allisons face registered pain and shock as she stumbled backwards into the garage door.

Susan chased and pummeled her with fists and knees.
Two knees to the stomach bent her in half, a right uppercut straightend her up, a knee to the stomach and another to the face put Ally down hard.

Sue jumped onto her injured foe and pummeled her. Left and rights slammed Ally's skull left to right and back again. Blood, snot and spit flew everywhere. Allison was defenseless and at Sue's mercy when Sue suddenly stopped and backed off.

" This is too easy. Get up you little slut and fight me!"

Allison rose shakily but was determined to make a fight of it. Raising her fists she faced down her enemy.

While in awe of my amazon MILF, I was also scared that she might kill my friends sister who was still the object of my lustful desires. I felt a little sorry for her and did still want a chance with her.

" Come on Ally, that all you got?"

Ally was not done, it turns out, and after a kick between the legs catches Sue's pussy
solidly, she tackled her and took her to the floor where both hellcats tumbled entangled and enraged.
Sue tries to regain the advantage when Ally's aggressive attack causes her to lose her grip. The two combatants roll around, grabbing hair, punching faces and kicking each other continuously.
Sue takes charge briefly, when she clamps a headlock on Ally but loses the hold just as quick when she lets out a bloodcurdling scream and grabs at her crotch. Ally has a claw like grip in Sue's snatch scratching at her womanhood.
Sue throws Ally to the floor breaking the hold and screams out in rage.

They now face off again. Both are shaken but ready to fight on.
Sue was bleeding slightly from between her legs. The look of hate and rage on her face was something I had never seen before. It scared the shit out of me!

Allison's face was a mask of blood, but her eyes were scarily visible and burning with rage!

In the past, at this point, Sue might have been done for and would have been gasping for breath. But now, her conditioning had her ready to fight on. Her tits were smeared with Ally"s blood and swayed as she readied herself to attack.

Allison too, seemed rejuvenated and ready for combat.

Slowly they circled each other looking for the next " opening" to exploit. Gloved hands raised in a classic boxing pose, the women then crashed into each other.
Sue held Ally's hair in one hand and pounded punch after punch into her face increasing the flow of blood.
Ally, while crying out in pain, nevertheless had plenty of fIght left in her as she kneed Sue twice in her crotch buckling her knees momentarily. Sue trying to protect her body left her face open and took two hooks to the face causing her left eye to begin to swell.

Ally seeing an opening, again crashed her knee into the crotch causing Sue to begin to crumble to the floor. Her downward journey was briefly interupted by a knee to the forehead knocking her backwards and to the garage floor in a heap.

I thought Sue was done as it took a few seconds for her to stir. Ally, wasted time as she hovered over her downed opponant and admired her handiwork.

" Now I finish you, you skanky old whore!"

Gasping for breath, Sue struggled to rise, but was thwarted as Ally straddles her and clamps her arms around her neck in an attempt to choke her out. Squeezing with all of her might Ally was having trouble controlling Sue.

Sue's eyes bug out and she realizes that she has to break this hold or she will be defeated once again by someone smaller and weaker than the new her. Sue erupts in a frenzy of twisting and turning and is , as spots begin to form in front of her eyes, able to break free. A desperate uppercut to the cunt causes Allison to stumble back a few steps, allowing Sue to rise.

Standing face to face, Sue cannot avoid another brutal kick to her pussy which cripples her again. Again she collapses to the floor. Ally grabs Sue's hair and bounces it off the concrete floor twice.

Allison, while still on the attack, is gasping for breath.
Susan in dire straits again, is able to grab Ally's wrists and stop her weakening attack.

Conditioning will make the difference in this brutal war of attrition.

Last edited by ap643; 11-May-17 at 04:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-17, 04:38
ap643

Ally lost her grip and Sue once again escaped. This time she got up quickly, turned and landed a kick to Ally's head. Her form would have made any NFL kicker jealous.
Ally flew backwards, head bouncing off the floor as she landed on her backside.
Remarkably, still conscious, she was able to struggle to her feet and met Sue head on. Like two boxers, they trade punch after punch. Quickly, it becomes apparent that the cougar, Sue, has more left in her tank, and she begins to outgun her younger foe.

Allison slowly gets backed up against the garage door where a volly of unanswered and unblocked punches rocked Ally's head off of the door with a sickening thud.
Sue, smelling victory within her grasp, is determined to end this now.
One, two, three knee strikes to the belly. have Ally weekened and bend her in half.

" Give it up Ally, before I sterilize you!"

" Fuck you skank!"

" Wrong answer!"

A vicious left and right drops Allison to her ass and almost out."

I'm now scared for Ally and cry out for Sue to stop.

" That's enough Sue, she's had enough."

" I'm not quite finished with her Richard."

Sue grabs Allison and knocks her down with another kick.
Sue then drops her shorts and now bottomless, plants her pussy over Ally's face.

" Eat me out and do a good job if you know whats good for you!"

Allison is beaten and knows it. She proceeds to send Sue into an orgasmic spasm as she licks and sucks Sue's womanhood. After almost ten minutes and a mouthful of Sue's womanly juices, I hear Allison gag and struggle to escape.
Sue sits up and ends the struggle with a right to the jaw. Ally is down and fearfully looking up at Sue. She is aware that Sue has now called me over to the carnage.

" Allison, you have one more task to complete before I let you go. This young fellow Richard, for some reason unbeknownst to me, likes you. I think you need to show him a good time too!"

Allison looks at Sue, then me, and proceeds to work my manhood like I have never been worked before, even by Sue who was awesome at it. Twice I shoot a load of my cum into her throat.

When Susan sees that I am finished, she lands one final stomp to Ally's gut sending blood, spit and my seed back up and all over her beaten body and my chest.

" Disrespect him, or any body for that matter, and I'll come back and this beating will seem mild.

Sue left triumphantly. She and her family moved away a few months later.

Allison has a whole new attitude towards me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-17, 17:50
Points: 1,804, Level: 17 Points: 1,804, Level: 17 Points: 1,804, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap643 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ally lost her grip and Sue once again escaped. This time she got up quickly, turned and landed a kick to Ally's head. Her form would have made any NFL kicker jealous.
Ally flew backwards, head bouncing off the floor as she landed on her backside.
Remarkably, still conscious, she was able to struggle to her feet and met Sue head on. Like two boxers, they trade punch after punch. Quickly, it becomes apparent that the cougar, Sue, has more left in her tank, and she begins to outgun her younger foe.

Allison slowly gets backed up against the garage door where a volly of unanswered and unblocked punches rocked Ally's head off of the door with a sickening thud.
Sue, smelling victory within her grasp, is determined to end this now.
One, two, three knee strikes to the belly. have Ally weekened and bend her in half.

" Give it up Ally, before I sterilize you!"

" Fuck you skank!"

" Wrong answer!"

A vicious left and right drops Allison to her ass and almost out."

I'm now scared for Ally and cry out for Sue to stop.

" That's enough Sue, she's had enough."

" I'm not quite finished with her Richard."

Sue grabs Allison and knocks her down with another kick.
Sue then drops her shorts and now bottomless, plants her pussy over Ally's face.

" Eat me out and do a good job if you know whats good for you!"

Allison is beaten and knows it. She proceeds to send Sue into an orgasmic spasm as she licks and sucks Sue's womanhood. After almost ten minutes and a mouthful of Sue's womanly juices, I hear Allison gag and struggle to escape.
Sue sits up and ends the struggle with a right to the jaw. Ally is down and fearfully looking up at Sue. She is aware that Sue has now called me over to the carnage.

" Allison, you have one more task to complete before I let you go. This young fellow Richard, for some reason unbeknownst to me, likes you. I think you need to show him a good time too!"

Allison looks at Sue, then me, and proceeds to work my manhood like I have never been worked before, even by Sue who was awesome at it. Twice I shoot a load of my cum into her throat.

When Susan sees that I am finished, she lands one final stomp to Ally's gut sending blood, spit and my seed back up and all over her beaten body and my chest.

" Disrespect him, or any body for that matter, and I'll come back and this beating will seem mild.

Sue left triumphantly. She and her family moved away a few months later.

Allison has a whole new attitude towards me.
Very nice story!
The Following User Says Thank You to krispin For This Useful Post:

Tags
catfight, female wrestling