Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-17, 00:31
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What should we do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
However personally I recently decided to simply just not care about any potential negative opinion anymore. I don't have time to argue and I don't particularly care about what some other people here might think, especially those who don't contribute anything. If a respected member has something to say I appreciate it, if it's someone random then I won't even bother to reply to it from now on.
Thanks. I have been thinking that is how I should approach this too. It is great to read it here from you and has inspired me to try to contribute more.

For me at least, it took a long time to be comfortable sharing anything here as it has been difficult for me to accept losing to girl at wrestling in the first place. My first experiences were in competitive situtations which was extremely embarrssing for me. So simply admitting it in a public forum took some encouragement.

I would encourage those that have been hestitant to share if they are embarrassed about sharing like I was, to give it a shot. I am happy I did

Last edited by wsxqaz; 19-Oct-17 at 02:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 14:52
The Wizard of Oz
Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100 Points: 1,489,696, Level: 100
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 355,482 Times in 11,824 Posts
Default Re: What should we do?

I fully understand your frustration. In the beginning, I felt the same way. However, as already mentioned in a big forum like this one, you always have your fair share of leechers and whiners.

Best way is to just move on and ignore them. Your contributions to this forum are much appreciated.