Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-May-18, 00:47
Kukikaka

Default Advice regarding...sex

Just going to throw it out there. I've been married to my wife for two years and the sex hasn't been...well...complete.

Foreplay is fine but I can never seem to ejaculate when I'm inside her. When I'm not inside her I am hard as nails.

Seen two doctors and they say it's psychological. We've tried different positions but I don't feel anything. Fortunately she does but she gets upset that I don't feel a thing.

Before marriage, I did masturbate a ton of a lot due to the mixed wrestling videos. I've stopped that but I know it's been a contributing factor.

Just want to know if any of you guys have been through this and what I should do. All the stuff I read online is usually the woman not feeling anything and nothing from the man's side.

Thanks 😁
Old 06-May-18, 12:34
BJJBlondeLover

Default Re: Advice regarding...sex

i think you just have the problem of needing more stimulation. have you tried lubricants that arouse you and yoru wife? i've recently started using lube with my FWB and it works WONDERS
Old 07-May-18, 00:47
Kukikaka

We've tried lube before and if anything I think my fella tends to go down more. I've even tried a cock ring and something else that creates vibration. The issue is when I'm inside her I can't feel a thing.
Old 07-May-18, 01:28
BJJBlondeLover

when u say feel do u mean youre not hard inside her? it happens sometimes
Old 08-May-18, 00:08
Kukikaka

Yes that's exactly it...but it happens most of the time. On the off chance I am able to pleasure her but I still don't feel a thing. It doesn't help now that we're trying to go for a child...

I'm not sure what else to do.
Old 08-May-18, 00:28
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Maybe your wife could try an ancient technique in which the vagina becomes much tighter: it’s called the Jade Egg or Pompoir technique.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 08-May-18, 12:46
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

4what it's worth, i have always had a 'hard' time maintaining an erection during traditional missionary style intercourse.
However, whenever my partner would hold my hands behind my back or otherwise do something that caused me
to struggle (think reverse rape when she's on top), i'd get and keep that erection until check out time.
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardpaul For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-18, 14:16
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpaul [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
whenever my partner would hold my hands behind my back or otherwise do something that caused me
to struggle (think reverse rape when she's on top), i'd get and keep that erection until check out time.
You just answered your own question. I was going to suggest it before I saw your 2nd post. Your doctor is right, its psychological. Specifically you just need to incorporate some of your fetish material into the act. You may even get to the point after awhile where you can just imagine it and it will have the same effect.

The restraining would work. Other ideas based on what you are into might be having her slap you in the face once or twice while she is on top (or on bottom), have her body scissor you while you are in missionary, nails on the back, sex talk in your ear revolving around your mixed wrestling fetish. You could also just adjust foreplay to prepare you. Trade in whatever you do now for sitting on your face, or foot worship, or a domination scene. etc.
Old 08-May-18, 16:40
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

choking while cow girl position
Old 08-May-18, 19:04
Kukikaka

You're right. There have been times where I got her to sit on my face and did some foot worship and I was able to pleasure her. I had a bit of feeling but not too much. Guess it's a start. Thanks all.