Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-16, 19:32
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: My session reviews

So I had my session with Venom today...I'm writing this on the bus home so apologies for any spelling errors. Still have a big smile on my face!
I had a fantasy/domination session in alphafemmes matted ring. I was nervous as hell when I got there but was greeted warmly with a hug and smile by an absolutely stunning looking venom.
She took me through to the ring and we both changed. She changed into a lovely dinky two piece (grayish but not sure as I'm partially colourblind and can't see much without my glasses!). But in short she looked stunning! We sat in the middle of the ring and she asked what type of session. I always find it embarrassing to ask for facesitting etc but she made it easy by saying something like "if I sat on your face would you be too claustrophobic or do you think you'd enjoy it!" I said I'd love it haha and asked for that plus scissors pins feet smothering etc. She also said she could be "mean" if I wanted and verbally humiliate me too. I agreed as this sounded amazing!
We started and omg...an hour flew by. She trapped me in move after move and there was no possible way I could get out of any of them. Her legs are the strongest I've felt since wrestling Robin. She scissored me regularly, and even just being held in them hurt a bit...then she started squeezing...
She frequently front smothered me, calling me a weak little boy and making me beg for mercy, before sliding onto my face and grinding me into dust. I tapped out to several of her facesitting Pins....both forward and reverse, where she gripped my head with her feet and wedged her bottom over my nose and mouth. She giggled the whole time doing this.
At one point she had me pinned in a forward sit, reached for her water, and poured a few drops over my face. She then proceeded to move forward and smother me again and referred to it as "fanny boarding" an alternative to water boarding!
She also put me into an excruciating camel clutch and this culminated with her pushing my head down and gripping my face between her feet. I was stuck there whilst she teased me about loving her feet and that I would need several showers to get the smell of her feet off my face!
She also sat on me a few times and rubbed her feet in my face when I was particularly exhausted. The session ended with me face down between her feet, and forced to kiss both of them before she released me and stood on my face for a final time, flexing and laughing at me.
Afterwards, I was lucky enough to be able to walk back with her to the train station and treated her to a health shake in a cafe. We sat and chatted about how I got into wrestling, and a bit about each other's normal lives etc. She said she'd had a lot of fun and that she was going to make me her new training dummy next time I was down. We hugged and she kissed me on the cheek and went our separate ways.

Sorry about the length and bad writing, I've literally written all this as I remember it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-16, 01:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: My session reviews

Great review of Venom, who is in that very select group I think everyone should see if they're able to do so.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 01:49
Banned
Points: 957, Level: 12 Points: 957, Level: 12 Points: 957, Level: 12
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Default Venom session review

I had a great two-hour session with Venom in Dubai last week. It was my first session in about five years.

Venom is very nice and sweet which helped me a lot as I was too nervous before the session. We discussed the type of the session I was looking for which didn’t take long as I was interested in competitive wrestling.

I outweighed Venom by about 35 kilos, but I’m out of shape so it was rather a disadvantage than an advantage for me.

We started wrestling and from the first takedown, I knew I was in big trouble.
I know Venom is one of the best and most skilled session wrestlers, but I was surprised by how strong and dominant she was. She put me in a huge variety of holds including: armbars, kimuras, rear naked chokes, triangle chokes, armlocks, omoplatas, gogoplatas, headscissors and some other holds that I don’t know. Sometimes, she made me tap by just putting me in inescapable positions. Needless to say, I was trying my best to defend and escape some of these holds without any success. She challenged me and encouraged me few times to try to get out of some holds. She even gave me some defensive tips during the session. We took a short break midway through the session and had a nice chat. After that, it was more of the same until the end of the session.

I really enjoyed my session with Venom as she was so much fun to be with. It was a great experience and I hope to see her again in the future.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestler-37 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-17, 02:40
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Venom session review

Thanks for the review.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 04:09
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Venom reviews

I have one major complaint about Venom, and that is, she is not currently in my spare room, on my mats grappling with me.

Last edited by rennurliart; 09-Dec-17 at 15:00. Reason: typos
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 14:01
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Soon she will be gone.
Old 09-Dec-17, 17:51
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Soon she will be gone.
Gone? What do you mean?
Old 09-Dec-17, 18:23
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gone? What do you mean?
I think she has a new job abroad, but I don't have an idea for how long or how often she might come back to the UK at the moment.

I'm sure all of us fans wish her the best of luck and a happy time anyway, don't we?
Old 09-Dec-17, 20:54
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gone? What do you mean?
I don't know about a new job but they said she will be leaving on another long trip soon.
Old 10-Dec-17, 12:23
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-8- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know about a new job but they said she will be leaving on another long trip soon.
Yeah, just speculation on my part to extend it to 'new job' really.

Like I said I wish her the best whatever she will be getting up to anyway! And have already done so by text message :-)

I think Alpha Femmes are taking custom requests still at the moment looking at their website. There will be a few lucky guys enjoying her final UK triangle chokes for a while I guess too in sessions!
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post: