Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-13, 01:17
Banned
Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default owned

true story. no b.s. i met a girl on a dating site. she's from down south. she's 17 years younger than me. but i was quite flattered that she liked me and we hit it off on-line, then texting, then on the phone. her pictures looked yummy....she didn't look huge, but muscular, lean, and sexyyyyyyy.

so eventually we start comparing lifting. she competed in one bodybuilding contest about 7 years ago. sent me a pic. looked hard. 138 lbs. we compare notes on lifting and i come to find she's strong as all get out. for instance.....can rip off 10 pushpresses with 135 lbs. squats 275 for 15 reps! and so on. i'm intrigued by her strength, but also her beauty and her affection for lil 'ol me. she's 5'8 165. i'm 5'8 210. we talk about playwrestling and if she's done it before. oh yeah, she has. she says she loves being physical. loves showing her strength at the gym. and i'm loving every minute of it. we talk smack about wrestling and even sparring.

cut to a few weeks later. she comes north for a visit. more beautiful in person. we get home, settle in. eventually we're upstairs and lo and behold....she's in panties and a tank, me in shorts.....and she's kneeling on my bed saying 'let's go'. i'm beside myself. i was like, really? you're really ready to do this? and she said 'it's what you wanted isn't it?'..........so we went at it. for about 10 seconds. and i was on my back. fuckin' a. we engaged, grabbed at each other's wrists, and then with one big, powerful move, just turned me, lifted me and put me on my back like she said she'd do over the phone. and........she HAD me....pinned.....i wiggled and tried to break free, but no chance. she said 'you let me do that!' i really hadn't. i just wasn't ready for a woman like this! so we went again......another 10 seconds, i'm on my back again. i'm no stick. bench 200, dumbell curl 50 for bis....can do alright for a 50 year old. but this girl!! dam.... on my back a second time....she again said 'you let me do that!' i kind of said yeah........so we went again. and for a 3rd time, we size each other up on our knees, grasp, grapple a bit, then she makes her move, i stand NO chance and she's on top of me. i couldn't believe it. still can't. we went two more times.....i surprised her on the 4th try....i think. lol. and 5th time, it was a draw. but i was just amazed. stuff one dreams of. and here she is. bigger in person than her pics. striated shoulders, BIG arms, guns, dam. quads, hammy's, the works. amazing. i was truly in awe. i'm still in la la land. i don't even remember how she took me down.

well, she's coming back in a few weeks. we've really hit it off. she totally downplays the lifting/wrestling/strength thing now. i think she was a little disappointed at the lack of competition. and it's turned into a nice relationship. but i'll find a way to egg her on and incorporate that X factor back into things. just shaking my head as i relive the first few hours. and then working out with her as she turned EVERY head in the gym. again...she's not some big steroid chick. just amazingly strong, muscled, gorgeous body. sigh........thanks for letting me share... feel free to ask any questions, comment or suggestions. i'm still processing the whole weekend myself and trying to prepare myself for more...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roscoe10 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-13, 18:41
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts
Default Re: owned

Moved to ''Wrestling & Fighting Stories''.
Old 15-Feb-13, 01:04
Banned
Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18
Last Achievements

ok, no prob. is that thread fiction or non-fiction? i didn't make mine up )
The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe10 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-13, 05:51
Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61 Points: 19,742, Level: 61
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,974 Times in 848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
is that thread fiction or non-fiction? i didn't make mine up )
I didn't say that. It doesn't matter if it's fiction or not. I just moved the thread here because it was a story.