Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-13, 07:23
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Boys who were beat up by girls at an early age

It seems like many people who were beatup by girls when they were young end up being into femdom the rest of their lives and are on this board. What I wonder is, do all victims end up having this fetish? It's probably impossible to answer since the guys who got beatup and didn't develop it probably aren't on this board. Very interested in how much if at all it affected the rest of their lives if they didn't become interested in this and whether they got over it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-13, 20:39
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default Re: Boys who were beat up by girls at an early age

I'm of the opinion that these things are inside us, hardwired from the beginning regardless of our experiences.

Personally I was never beaten up by a girl, but I'm into femdom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-13, 20:54
Points: 10,208, Level: 43 Points: 10,208, Level: 43 Points: 10,208, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Not all "victims" end up with this fetish. I first lost to a girl when I was 8 years old and I remember it vividly. But I think it's a hormonal thing for which I was possibly already reacting to at that young age. They say whatever turns you on first in life might become your thing, which could be a fetish or just being satisfied with "regular" sex".
The Following User Says Thank You to Pinned For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-13, 21:20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not all "victims" end up with this fetish. I first lost to a girl when I was 8 years old and I remember it vividly. But I think it's a hormonal thing for which I was possibly already reacting to at that young age. They say whatever turns you on first in life might become your thing, which could be a fetish or just being satisfied with "regular" sex".
Please share the story of your first loss!
Old 28-Sep-13, 21:47
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember some years ago there was a short news report on a study that, as I recall, determined most kids become sexualized between the ages of 3 and 8 by some incident that virtually all of them found disturbing to some degree.
Old 29-Sep-13, 03:56
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember some years ago there was a short news report on a study that, as I recall, determined most kids become sexualized between the ages of 3 and 8 by some incident that virtually all of them found disturbing to some degree.
I think you can become sexualized by new things at any age.

Surely everyone can attest to losing interest in certain sexual fantasies and find themselves becoming aroused by things they weren't really into before? It's just like these things get played out and newer, fresher fantasies take over.

I wouldn't describe myself as a particularly "kinky" guy. Often just a beautiful woman is enough for me. But for example, I used to be really into feet. Now, not so much. I have actually found myself getting more into female bodybuilders of late.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-13, 13:59
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I would think age has something to do with it. Puberty seems to be the dividing line; before that, girls are often more physically developed than guys and losing to a girl might not create problems later on. I remember watching my 10-year-old brother defeated by a girl. They were the same age, yet she was bigger and stronger. I never mentioned the incident to him afterward, and if he had any lingering problems because of it, I didn't see them.

Being beaten by a girl after puberty is where the difficulties might come in for the guy. Being brutalized, or even out-wrestled, by a smaller person of the opposite gender could leave some lasting scars on the poor guy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-13, 15:06
Grappler86

For me, as for many other on thsi board as I read, It began all in the family, being outwrestled by my younger sister which had great skills in judo...So I might believe it has something to do with that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-13, 20:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me, as for many other on thsi board as I read, It began all in the family, being outwrestled by my younger sister which had great skills in judo...So I might believe it has something to do with that.
Do you still wrestle your younger sister? How old is she now?
Old 30-Sep-13, 10:22
Banned
Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would think age has something to do with it. Puberty seems to be the dividing line; before that, girls are often more physically developed than guys and losing to a girl might not create problems later on. I remember watching my 10-year-old brother defeated by a girl. They were the same age, yet she was bigger and stronger. I never mentioned the incident to him afterward, and if he had any lingering problems because of it, I didn't see them.

Being beaten by a girl after puberty is where the difficulties might come in for the guy. Being brutalized, or even out-wrestled, by a smaller person of the opposite gender could leave some lasting scars on the poor guy.
Well I got beat up by a girl at age 12, I wouldn't say I got brutalized but she sorted me out pretty good. I always had a submerged knack for this since around the age 6 or 7 but once that happened it fueled it more. Especially after a little time passed. Part of me did feel a little shame at first, but the girl was slightly larger than me and a grade higher (so about a year older than me.) I would say it also taught me to have more respect for females as well at a early age but I could see how some guys may have lasting scars, mainly because most boys for some odd reason have it ingrained in their minds (perhaps because of society standards) that no girl is is capable of beating them up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Destroyed by girls For This Useful Post: