Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-17, 19:49
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is the first female you ever wrestled with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was in grade school, my friend and I would often "play wrestle" with a couple of neighborhood girls on their lawn in the summertime. They'd wear jean shorts, and would put us in schoolgirl pins, and tease us by putting grass on our faces, squeezing our faces with their thighs, bouncing, and so on. We enjoyed the female attention, and didn't really try to fight back, letting them sit as long as they wanted. On this particular day, a couple older (teenaged) girls happened by and saw what was going on. They took over from the younger girls, and seated themselves on us. We tried to fight back, but because of the size difference, we really were trapped. They held us for a while, did the usual typewriter and thigh squeeze tortures, then decided to "sexualize" the situation by reaching back and grabbing our pants zippers, starting to unzip them. It went no further than that, but I found myself extremely excited by the whole experience, being ravaged by attractive girls and not able to resist. Still like it.
Thanks for sharing that, indeed a teenage girl is about the sexiest thing on the planet when you are that age. One time at my friends pool his amazon older sister decided to "take his back" by wrapping her legs around his waist and locking both arms completely around his neck. He was a pretty big kid himself, likely 6 foot by that point but she was every bit as tall with thicker legs and arms, mid summer by then so she was nice and bronzed up. Attractive for a bigger girl.

My buddy tried to shake her off by ducking under the water thinking he could out last her holding his breath, much to his displeasure she simply choked him and forced him to the surface. He immediately started whining about how she was cheating with a choke hold so she simply moved her arms down so they were locked over his chest and still refused to release him. He fought her for a solid ten minutes dunking in and out if the water before she finally let go. I spent the better part of the day trying to figure out how I could effectively challenge her to hold me like that but never managed it. .
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-17, 23:47
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

a friend of my cousins. I was 16 and she was probably 15. decided to have a best of 7 match. I lost surprisingly 4-3 with unforgettable pin in the last fall.
I was leading 3-1 but couldn't keep it up to the end after her skirt kept touching my face

Last edited by kokowawa; 26-Apr-17 at 23:48. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 02:51
Points: 9,614, Level: 42 Points: 9,614, Level: 42 Points: 9,614, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A woman I met when I was 20. She gave me a great wrestling match.
Old 30-Apr-17, 06:40
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I wrestled with a friend in high school. She was an early blooming attractive 16 asian girl when I was 18. We were both athletes, her tennis, me soccer, and we ended up armwrestling one night at a friend's suggestion. We were both astonished when she won with our dominant arms, as while I was by no means big back then, I was an athlete and she was a skinny pretty asian girl of average height. But as it later became apparent she was quite strong even if she looked small. When I saw her playing tennis I quickly understood how she could overpower me - her hits were incredibly strong and fast.

We ended up casually wrestling later on, though it wasn't totally serious until I started losing badly. I had a stronger legs but while neither of us really knew what we were doing, we both mostly used our upper body to control the other and she kept overpowering me and tiring me out. It was really interesting in retrospect since she had a pretty mild personality and wasn't very aggressive, but still could outmatch me. At the time though I was quite embarrassed and begged her not to tell anyone about it.

We wrestled off and on until college, when she quit playing tennis and wasn't able to put up a good fight anymore. I'd say overall she won 70% of our matches, which was quite humbling to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 10:09
Points: 10,549, Level: 44 Points: 10,549, Level: 44 Points: 10,549, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokowawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a friend of my cousins. I was 16 and she was probably 15. decided to have a best of 7 match. I lost surprisingly 4-3 with unforgettable pin in the last fall.
I was leading 3-1 but couldn't keep it up to the end after her skirt kept touching my face
so she SPG you 3 times in a row?
Old 19-May-17, 12:40
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first girlfriend, I was 19, she was 18. I dated a bit in highschool but never had a girlfriend. I was a late bloomer.

She was a bit of a tomboy with 2 younger brothers and she enjoyed the wrestling. She didn't like my fetish overall, but straight wrestling was fine with her. She was pretty good at it given that I had 30 or 35 lbs on her. I remember a friend would occasionally say "that's NOT how boyfriend and girlfriend are supposed to treat each other". It was never rough, but we got a few taps.
Almost exactly the same thing, me a late bloomer, her 2 brothers and all, but she was 19 and I was 23. She was my first girlfriend and now she's my wife.

We would wrestle on my bed, both topless. I would prevail at first and dry hump her. Once she was satisfied, she would retaliate and fight me to the pretend KO either by breast smother, scissors or sleeper. Once I was down and out she would unzip my pants and masturbate me.

Nowadays we have evolved to some fake boxing, or her locking and masturbating me without a KO. But it happens much less often because we have less time alone and whenever we get it she'd rather have sex.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 14:14
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

I grew up in neighborhoods with several girls and boys. From the youngest age I can remember, we all played a lot of games that involved chasing around outside and often wrestling just happened - boy vs boy, boy vs girl, girl vs girl. The early match that I remember best was when I was probably 7-8. My neighbor was a couple of years older than me, but she was a girly girl, gentle and passive. I figured I was strong enough to overwhelm her even though she was bigger than me. She had never done anything to prove otherwise, even though I often pestered her obnoxiously. One day she had a cute friend over and we were all goofing off in the back yard. When I started acting up, my neighbor warned me that her friend was very strong and she wouldn't put up with my antics. Of course, that was like a challenge. What was a girl going to be able to do to me? I kept pushing and finally the girl came after me. I sprinted away, figuring she would run a few steps and then realize I was too fast and turn back. I was surprised that she quickly caught me. I tried to fight her off but she quickly tackled me. I tried to wrestle her, but I found that she was much stronger. She was giggling as she efficiently wrestled me into a schoolgirl pin. I writhed, bucked, jerked, twisted, and struggled with all of my might and she just seemed amused and waited for me to exhaust myself. Then she gave me a good-natured warning that she would not allow me to play anymore unless I played nicely. I was stunned to realize that even though she was soft and girlish like my neighbor, and very cute, she was also much stronger and more athletic than me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 23:50
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulheroes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
so she SPG you 3 times in a row?
Can't really remember how many pins but definitely more than one overall
what I do remember was that the last one I tried to use my legs to push her off. I guess the feeling of her thighs on my neck was more overwhelming because she caught them and I became caught in kind of matchbook
Old 20-May-17, 03:06
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

First/only time I truly lost to a girl was in 2nd grade. There was a school yard game called chicken. Basically two opponents got on monkey bars from either end. You climb across and try to take your opponent down. I remember going up against a girl who was older..we met in the middle of the bars and I tried to lift my legs around her..she was able to lift her legs over mine and she slipped them around my ribs then squeezed and pulled me down..I tried to hang on and hit her to fall with me but she ended up falling on top of me knocking the wind out of me lol..she was a cute blonde
The Following User Says Thank You to MDwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-17, 04:44
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tell us more.
Around 1976, while driving by a scruffy neighborhood park in NW Detroit, I noticed a shapely, muscular female socializing with another female under the boughs of a large tree near the center. I parked, approached the young lady, and offered her $20 if she could beat me at wrestling. I was young, cute, and muscular then, and after a quizzical glance at her friend, she accepted the challenge without hesitation. Though she was quite strong and confident, I had to let her overpower me in order to lose. She eventually schoolgirl-pinned me, and, believing she had whipped me, extracted the $20 bill from my jean-shorts pocket .

Immediately after this maybe 2-minute match, a truly tough mamma jamma called "Kat," who knew the young woman I had just wrestled arrived at the park with some teen boys and girls. After a little discussion with the first girl I wrestled, she challenged me. Unlike my first opponent, Kat threw me down in the grass like I was nothing. Our audience went loud and wild with the excitement of seeing her trounce me like a helpless little boy.

Unfortunately, when I tried to reverse her onto her back, my shorts rode up to reveal that I wasn't wearing underwear, and when the group saw my junk hanging out from one pant-leg, they alerted the woman, and she quickly ordered me off of her.

Though somewhat embarrassed, I think she was turned on because she quickly pointed out her house to me, directly across the street from the park, invited me to come back anytime to wrestle with her, then bade me to leave promptly. It was obvious that she wanted to do more than just wrestle next time, but I was intimidated by this aggressive woman, and never took her up on the offer...though I did return to the park one other time, and encountered one of the onlookers who had been there. In speaking with her, she said with disgust that she had seen my "nasty junk," and expressed a strong, though unalarmed revulsion toward me, so I left and never went back. It was a park around which shootings were frequent. My self-preservation instinct prevailed in that case over the strong impulse to wrestle with that woman again.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 21-May-17 at 07:00.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-17, 01:41
sc1972
This message has been deleted by sc1972.