Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-17, 02:40
Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28 Points: 4,678, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Roxanne LaRoux reviews

Roxanne Laroux is a recent addition to the L.A. session scene. Last week I had the pleasure of meeting her for a light wrestling session. Normally I tend towards more competitive sessions, but was intrigued by her profile and photos which hinted at her being a dynamic young woman with a range of session and non-session interests.

Making arrangements was easy. All it took was a couple of emails and a phone call – after a little phone tag. She showed up exactly on time at my hotel room. To break the ice we chatted for several minutes about our mutual session interests and her dance work outside sessions.

Roxanne changed and came out in a figure hugging one piece. Her genes and her dance and performance art training have blessed her with a lithe athletic physique that retains long gentle curves of femininity. I've got a thing for red-heads, and she's pretty, so I was feeling good before we'd even started. As she stretched during her warm-up it was apparent she has excellent flexibility – something she'd show off again later in the wrestling.

I started the light wrestling extremely gently, allowing her to score with minimal token resistance from me. This was a bit too light for her liking and she asked me to try harder. I did and provided reasonable resistance, occasionally reversing her moves. For a few falls I scored pins after allowing some extended struggles.

Between rounds we found a lot of topics to discuss. She's well educated and well traveled, so can likely make good conversation with anyone. She was curious about my past sessions, so I told her some of the good, the bad, and the rare ugly that I've experienced. Although we didn't engage in it during our session, she told me about her BDSM work which concentrates on the more psychological aspects. Her engaging intense personality leads me to believe she would excel at this.

Roxanne is still learning wrestling moves and so we spent time with her demonstrating what she knew. In exchange I showed her a few moves and tricks. Given neither of us are technical wrestlers we enjoyed the playful back and forth that is sometimes lost with the highly skilled wrestlers I often enjoy tangling with.

She's not a clock watcher, even suggesting our conversation at the start didn't count (guys, don't abuse this). While she's very sweet, she carries a punkish pixie vibe which I think comes from her strong sense of adventure and exploration. As the session ended I felt energized from meeting and playing with Roxanne. If LA residents and visitors alike treat her with respect, they too will have an enjoyable session of good clean fun.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 16:53
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Roxanne LaRoux reviews

Thank you for the review! Do you have a link? I can't find her anywhere
Old 14-Feb-17, 02:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for the review! Do you have a link? I can't find her anywhere
Grapluc, you're welcome. Here you go:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strongerthanilook For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 12:40
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

She looks like fun!
I like the splits photo
Old 29-Apr-18, 01:33
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Very nice review, I enjoy meeting women that are bright, adventurous And good looking.
Old 29-Apr-18, 04:29
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thanks.

Since that first encounter with Roxanne early last year, I've sessioned with her several times. She's still as fun. Allthough not formally trained she has improved her wrestling skill and intensity.

She has access to a location with a mat, but I've not yet taken advantage of that.
Old 18-Jun-18, 19:45
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongerthanilook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] thanks.

Since that first encounter with Roxanne early last year, I've sessioned with her several times. She's still as fun. Allthough not formally trained she has improved her wrestling skill and intensity.

She has access to a location with a mat, but I've not yet taken advantage of that.
I’m considering a session with Roxanne next week. She’s one of only a few in LA right now that look appealing to me. Have you done sessions with others? Curious how she stacks up.

Not too concerned she’s not an experienced grappler; more interested in some role play and a good squeeze. I’ve rolled with Nikki Fierce twice before her retirement as well as Ashley Wildcat and a couple girls at Tempest in NYC.

Got some availability Sunday night in LA and hoping to set up something fun that doesn’t leave me beat up for what’s going to be a busy week of work with some really important colleagues!!
Old 19-Jun-18, 03:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpjax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m considering a session with Roxanne next week. She’s one of only a few in LA right now that look appealing to me. Have you done sessions with others? Curious how she stacks up.

Not too concerned she’s not an experienced grappler; more interested in some role play and a good squeeze. I’ve rolled with Nikki Fierce twice before her retirement as well as Ashley Wildcat and a couple girls at Tempest in NYC.

Got some availability Sunday night in LA and hoping to set up something fun that doesn’t leave me beat up for what’s going to be a busy week of work with some really important colleagues!!
I've done sessions with others, but not current or well known L.A. session wrestlers. Most of my session experience has been outside of California. Took a chance on Roxanne last year and enjoyed her session so much I’ve stuck with her on my subsequent visits.

Recommend you reach out soon because she's a busy bee, especially this time of year. You'll be fine with colleagues the next day. I hope you get to see her. If you do, please report back here.
Old 19-Jun-18, 16:27
Last Achievements

I sent her an email this morning and hope we can set something up!

Her profile says scissors are her favorite and her legs look fantastic so what could possibly go wrong?
Old 19-Jun-18, 22:48
Last Achievements

We are booked. Her communication is outstanding and I already like her.